Necro scythe animation on scythe skin

in Necromancer

Posted by: Venraw.7952

Venraw.7952

Since the latest patch they fixed the scythe animation of final rest to better appear on the wing of the gargoyle. It changed on the real scythe as well but it’s not completely overlapping like final rest but instead the scythe animation shows behind the scythe blade on the staff.
Was this intentional maybe it’s just my ocd but I find it an eyesore and would be more into the weapon if the position of the animation was correctly placed on the scythe blade of the staff and not angled off behind it. Any thoughts? Pic included

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

You know a screenshot that isnt in the shadows with your character all in black could help point out where the animation is.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Necromancer

Venraw.7952

Seems fairly visible even with the shadow

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Venraw.7952

Here’s another well-lighted shot. The animation is behind the scythe with a slight angle; I just figured it would fully overlap it. Seems a bit more awkward than what it was before when it was right under the scythe before the patch.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I kinda like it actually. I suppose functionally it wouldn’t make any difference though since it doesn’t even need to be an actual scythe at all.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yue.5974

Yue.5974

I really liked how the animation made it look like a double scythe, where as to me it looks a bit strange now :<

Attachments:

Character Name: Yue, Rynorr Soulshielder, Rose Yuenü and 28 others xD
Guild: The Eternal Blades Of The North[EBoN]
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks