Next BWE test Reaper&Necro in Raids

in Necromancer

Posted by: Charblaze.6958

Charblaze.6958

Next weekend will be BW3 and the first raid boss encounter will be available.

Get your gear and teorycraft builds ready. It’s time to test if we’ll stand on the same ground as the other professions. If not, we have to provide quality and conclusive feedback to get the changes we need.

What gear stats combinations do you think will be useful?
What builds do you want to try?
What mechanics do you want to test?
Any ideas to better test Reaper&Necro and give useful feedback?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Matt Stacey.7415

Matt Stacey.7415

Last beta weekend I had no necro. I played reaper for about 30 minutes at the end of the beta weekend. I now have a level 80 necro. I currently have valkyrie armor with strength runes and berserker trinkets. For traits I have spite, blood magic, and soul reaping. I’ll probably have to trade blood magic for reaper though. I’ll be sad to see it go but as fun as it is I don’t think it’s worth more than spite or soul reaping. More than anything I want to try a condition build but currently in PVE it’s not even worth it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

I’m probably gonna try valk gear, zerker felt overall like overkill in the last BWE. As far as traits I’ve not yet decided.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Charblaze.6958

Charblaze.6958

I was wondering if a half Valkyrie and half Cavalier Reaper would fare better than pure Valkyrie in raids. Or pure Cavalier combined with Death Magic for extra power from toughness.

Death Magic begs to be used when you have defensive gear, but it has 0 party support. Armored Shroud and Beyond the Veil should be applied to allies too. Granting bonus toughness while in shroud, and protection when you exit it, would be great support to party survivability.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Hopefully the balance changes are in for this weekend. I’ll be trying out a condition reaper in the raids.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

my Valkyrie/Solider and Celestial sets are ready for reaper!

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140