Potential leak of 6/25 changes

in Necromancer

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

The skill-changes are nice, but the traits?

Burning in Spite?
No vampire buff?
No removal of Protection of the horde and maybe reanimator?
No reduction of cast-times?
No mention of DS and healing?

Meh…

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

More and more I am making builds without death magic and staff, because the minor traits are utterly useless unless your running minions, and i rarely run minions.

I like most of the changes, and can deal with the debuff tweeks they made to compensate for some of the buffs, but I was more looking forward to sustain more than i was looking forward to buffs. Boosting life force generation is good and all, but if i still cant regen my true health while in DS and benefit from heals, etc, then out sustain is not really there, at least in my opinion.

I like the new condition, and addresses to a lessor degree our mobility issues, by giving us a way to lock people down more. However, all remains to be seen. In fact, the new condition is going to FORCE everyone to run condition clears which will hurt us overall in condition damage.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shalla.3967

Shalla.3967

If this turns out to be true, I’ll be well happy! Nothing seems as overpowered as I feared, they just buffed some useless stuff and nerfed some of the most used skills (Corrupt boon, signet of undeath..). Spectral skills seem fun again and as I was hoping, burning is being attached to power builds and not pure condition ones.

I was gutted about the new patch because I hate people screaming that you’re playing an op class and that what you do has no merit at all. Right now I’m quite excited though, don’t really think anything is over the top.

Shalla
Asura Quagganmancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azraeel.1238

Azraeel.1238

You guys complain way too much!!!!!

If this is true, they gave you almost everything they promised. More damage, More mobility, and staying in fight longer. You didn’t get ways to escape, but they never promised that!

80 Necromancer (Main) | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 80 Warrior
Engineer and Elementalist in progress…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

DS gets a fifth skill, they’ve tried to buff life force gain of various weapons, although I don’t think the one on scepter is going to be much at all (just 2% per condi to 3%), with the nerf to corrupt boon, we now get even less unique conditions to use scepter #3 on.
But I agree, Burning in Spite and Banshee’s Wail on Curses (has been so since the beginning) are pretty stupid.

Some of the changes are interesting, although I expected to see more changes similar to Spectral Wall. Most of the blood magic majors are still as useless as they used to be.

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

in Necromancer

Posted by: War Mourner.5168

War Mourner.5168

If banshee’s wail was in spite instead of curses I would change trait line in a heartbeat.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sirge.8934

Sirge.8934

It looks great. I really like the 1sec Fear on the Spectral Wall. I feel that could be used for some interesting control. I imagine Terror Necros are doing backflips.
A bit more power to DS is always good. It gets a little dull just spamming 1 over and over. The new condition sounds good as well, but ultimately, I’ve no idea how useful it is until I see it in play.
I could be looking at it wrong, but I think the burn trait’s cooldown will be increased. 4sec burn every 10 seconds seems like its really easy to extend out to a persistent burn (daggers crit pretty regularly, and its at the end of Spite, so already condition duration has been extended). I could be wrong though, as I don’t know how this compares to other class’s burn abilities.

The biggest problem, however, is the health issue in DownState. Hopefully this was fixed as well. If this is fixed as well, then its a great update IMO. If not, its an ok update, but that health issue needs to be fixed ASAP.

(edited by Sirge.8934)

in Necromancer

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Given that they’re true, WvW Nec Staff/Wells build just got insane. :p

Oh, and Spectral Wall now is definitely going to find a place between those wells.

7s of Prot when charging in a inc
Stability check to cross it for defense (like line of warding)

Pluss all the rest of stuff.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Emapudapus.1307

Emapudapus.1307

I love love love that they put burning trait in spite, it improves my build very much. Only thing i hate is that is should be Master trait and not Grandmaster.

Oh and didnt they say they will make bigger staff marks as baseline without trait?

all is vain

(edited by Emapudapus.1307)

in Necromancer

Burjis.3087

If this is true, they gave you almost everything they promised. More damage, More mobility, and staying in fight longer. You didn’t get ways to escape, but they never promised that!

In fact, they did give us a slightly better way to escape melee damage with Dark Binding (DS #5)

in Necromancer

Azraeel.1238

In fact, they did give us a slightly better way to escape melee damage with Dark Binding (DS #5)

I agree to some extent; it looks more like a tool to be used during a fight rather than an escape tool.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

I run a well and siphon build, IF this is true, im quite sad.. Jon Peters said necros should be happy, but the well CD aint to good actually. Sure, its good but if thats all, im not impressed. I hate how they focus most on condition builds and not siphoning….

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

Where do you get more mobility and staying in the fight longer?

What Anet really “promised” was a way to increase attrition without more access to boons.
All I see is more damage, which only makes us overpowered in duels but doesn’t help at all when focused by more than one player.

So I still call BS on that leak.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Ele cantrips are getting nerfed (no longer stunbreak). If this is true, with the necro boosts also incoming, holy cow. If even half of the ‘wtf’ updates are making it life, necromancer will definitely be my main for time coming.

I think to much people cry overpowered though. Spectral effects are underpowered, simple as that. If they hit your normal hp bar they work but you loose hp, you achieved nothing. If by accident or wathever you enter DS when you have spectral effect you loose it. Silly. These boost really should come to life. The cd’s on spectral effects are long enough to warrant strong effect.

Current necromancer is NOWHERE near ATTRITION. NOWHERE. These updates, could change that however.

Jon peters also said they would ‘globalize’ stun breakers. I dunno, but honestly this looks remarkably close to reality. Even the way it’s written, exactly the way anet would write it. ‘this skill now will consume Torment’.

If this is indeed fake, the ‘faker’ did one hell of a job. Probably took him days to achieve this notes.

Wich makes me to believe, that this is leaked on purpose, by Anet. Anet doesn’t want armies of crybabies ‘omg X profession OP’. So they leaked it, in the hopes we will respond. Now with everyone here saying it will be overpowered necro (coming from Necro’s OWN voices), this is bad. They will scrap most of the updates now. Gj necro’s. I just dumped necro for ele, and even with all the kittenloads of nerfs on ele’s, they are way better then necro. That’s my take on it. So if you even want me to main again necro, you better make these update notes real. Most necro traits/skills are ‘not exciting’. A game should be exciting. A necro should be feared for it’s attrition and ability to control. And at the moment only plagueform is capable of that. With a corresponding heavely long cooldown.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Necromancer

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

Ele cantrips are getting nerfed (no longer stunbreak). If this is true, with the necro boosts also incoming, holy cow. If even half of the ‘wtf’ updates are making it life, necromancer will definitely be my main for time coming.

I think to much people cry overpowered though. Spectral effects are underpowered, simple as that. If they hit your normal hp bar they work but you loose hp, you achieved nothing. If by accident or wathever you enter DS when you have spectral effect you loose it. Silly. These boost really should come to life. The cd’s on spectral effects are long enough to warrant strong effect.

Current necromancer is NOWHERE near ATTRITION. NOWHERE. These updates, could change that however.

Jon peters also said they would ‘globalize’ stun breakers. I dunno, but honestly this looks remarkably close to reality. Even the way it’s written, exactly the way anet would write it. ‘this skill now will consume Torment’.

If this is indeed fake, the ‘faker’ did one hell of a job. Probably took him days to achieve this notes.

Wich makes me to believe, that this is leaked on purpose, by Anet. Anet doesn’t want armies of crybabies ‘omg X profession OP’. So they leaked it, in the hopes we will respond. Now with everyone here saying it will be overpowered necro (coming from Necro’s OWN voices), this is bad. They will scrap most of the updates now. Gj necro’s. I just dumped necro for ele, and even with all the kittenloads of nerfs on ele’s, they are way better then necro. That’s my take on it. So if you even want me to main again necro, you better make these update notes real. Most necro traits/skills are ‘not exciting’. A game should be exciting. A necro should be feared for it’s attrition and ability to control. And at the moment only plagueform is capable of that. With a corresponding heavely long cooldown.

Well, it’s not that if Necro is weak we have to complain about it but if it is overpowered everything is fine. The balance changes should be just the right ones. Nobody wants here to be FotM for a week and then being nerfed into the ground like it happened in beta.

Those patch notes shows an incredibly strong Necro and doesn’t really address some of the real issues of Necros.

Blood Magic is still worthless.
Staff builds still needs 3 different traits to be effective.
Axe damage is still lackluster.

Some of those traits doesn’t really make that much sense balance-wise, that’s why those are probably fake.

in Necromancer

War Mourner.5168

I find it quite interesting to compare burning on crit and weakness on crit. Both are GM traits, both apply on crit, burning for a duration of 4 seconds, weakness 5 seconds.
But then burning has a 10 second CD, whilst weakness has a 20 second CD, I hope they don’t think weakness is twice as good as burning.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

These patch notes can’t be real. Entire traits being removed? Other traits being merged? Dhuumfire? Spectral Wall causing fear?

All too good to be true. But if it were, I would definitely include Spectral Wall in my terror build.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

I admit a few of them sounds to good to be true. Then again ‘Corrupt boon only removes 5 boons’ ‘This skills now removes Torment’, it’s sounds like a clone of the person at Anet writing the patch notes. It’s their style. Their thing. Corrupt boon nerf doesnt make sense but they are doing it nonetheless. I guess their guardian was kitten ed because he died by corrupt boon.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lucas.9162

Lucas.9162

Am I the only one seeing the 100% Stability uptime? If Near to Death is being moved to a Master trait, then it would be possible to take it and Foot in the Grave, which gives “3 seconds of Stability every time you enter Death Shroud.” You wouldn’t even need 100% Boon Duration in order to reach 5 seconds (66% actually). A Decent Knight’s or Zerker build could really make use of this.

Perma Stability? I mean, I love the necromancer as much as anyone, but I also love the game as a whole, and balance is the ultimate goal. This kinda sounds OP.

in Necromancer

War Mourner.5168

Keep in mind if this is real, no one knows how old these notes are (they’re most certainly notes from a dev build), so they could be weeks old for all we know. Of course they could be final notes as well, guess we’ll have to wait and see.

in Necromancer

Azraeel.1238

Where do you get more mobility and staying in the fight longer?

What Anet really “promised” was a way to increase attrition without more access to boons.
All I see is more damage, which only makes us overpowered in duels but doesn’t help at all when focused by more than one player.

So I still call BS on that leak.

You can last longer because your weapons fill up your Life Force way faster than before, and with placing Near to Death as a master trait, you now have an easy access to Death Shroud every 5 seconds. With this, if you go all the way to 30 points, you can use stability more often giving you the mobility we lack.

Reducing the cooldowns on most of the utilities will give you more damage and more mobility. Along with DS5, I think that’s good enough to put pressure on enemies.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nemesis.8593

Nemesis.8593

I took a better look at these changes… not to sound bad but they seem a bit fake. It’s not necessarily that the changes are bad, but it’s the way they were delivered…

Let’s just say i find a lack of professionalism in the writing of it, actual patch note are a bit more formal and detailed.

Nemesis Youtube channel - necromancer & mesmer tutorials, PvP and more…

Nemesis live-stream channel - focusing mainly on Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Dota II.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

Too good patch notes to be real.
Those are fake for sure… A well made fake, yes, but fake.

As a player who’s been here since closed beta, all of the leaked patch notes so far have been legit. These look legit as well.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Terok.7315

Terok.7315

I took a better look at these changes… not to sound bad but they seem a bit fake. It’s not necessarily that the changes are bad, but it’s the way they were delivered…

Let’s just say i find a lack of professionalism in the writing of it, actual patch note are a bit more formal and detailed.

I was also under the impression that these notes (in some way or another) cost money to put together and aren’t really finalized until right before the patches release. I’m a bit ignorant on the internal workings of a gaming studio in this regard — but does Anet have any notes of which to leak?

Vile Necromancer||Defender of the Beastgate||Slayer of Moa’s

in Necromancer

Posted by: madatom.5218

madatom.5218

oh they leaked the patch notes themselves?

like what every other mmorpg does except officially and actually test the dam content
you know i actually think anet is kittened enough to do this

in Necromancer

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

Anet has stated many times, they wont release patch notes until 1-2 hours before the patch release… that is because they never know what they get to finish, and what if something isnt ready for the patch. So this cant be real. They dont even make the patch notes before like 2 hours before the patch is released

in Necromancer

Posted by: cubed.2853

cubed.2853

I bet, if this would be a total fake they would have made a statement by now. But there is nothing except silence…

it was written…

in Necromancer

Posted by: HiSaZuL.2843

HiSaZuL.2843

And they also swore minions will get buffed. They talked so much wind about buffing their hp… not that it would make any difference unless they gave them a few mils hp each they would still get 1 shotted by aoe in any meta events like there is no tomorrow. They promised fixes… they promised vampiric traits being more noticable. They expicidly stated doing something with reanimator. None of that is here. You get turned into a welfare ele and your happy about it.
Oh wait… everyone else got buffed in most cases far more then necros. So you will still be bottom of the barrel. Yay…
And we still have a mile long list of bugs stickied right here on front page. Half of them were here since beta.
Being a groopie hipster must be nice. No matter what crap gets thrown your way by your idol you keep cheering like its made of wuv and happiness. Pfft

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xehanort.4589

Xehanort.4589

I like everything other than:
Withering Precision: You apply 5 seconds of weakness on critical hits. This effect can only occur once every 20 seconds.

20 seconds is just too much for us to have any control over it. I would have preferred a 3s weakness on a 10 second recharge.

That is they are real!

in Necromancer

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

And they also swore minions will get buffed. They talked so much wind about buffing their hp… not that it would make any difference unless they gave them a few mils hp each they would still get 1 shotted by aoe in any meta events like there is no tomorrow. They promised fixes… they promised vampiric traits being more noticable. They expicidly stated doing something with reanimator. None of that is here. You get turned into a welfare ele and your happy about it.
Oh wait… everyone else got buffed in most cases far more then necros. So you will still be bottom of the barrel. Yay…
And we still have a mile long list of bugs stickied right here on front page. Half of them were here since beta.
Being a groopie hipster must be nice. No matter what crap gets thrown your way by your idol you keep cheering like its made of wuv and happiness. Pfft

Being a permanent cynic is much better, you are right we should never be happy. Even though they buffed power builds/ well builds/ condition hybrids/ SR builds/ Terrorbuilds AND added what will probably be some kind of spectral super bunker build.

Sure they didnt fix EVERYTHING but no one expected that, well other than you because you live in some fantasy land.

So whats your complaint exactly??

Also, the GM SR trait is probably 50% increased crit chance which means it will take a 50% crit to 75% and not just ADD 50%. That way you still need precision to get good crit chance.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

They are obviously not the final notes, which means they would not have had the “final touch” done to them to make them look pretty for actual release. Assuming they are real, they are old (not sure how old) in-house notes, and most likely incomplete.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Well, Just axe mastery being downgrade from grandmaster trait to master trait is already satisfying.

I’d Just say : “At least!”

Near to death downed to master tier may be a little to much but i’d enjoyed it! A lot of what’s listed on trait change feel good for diversity. But will we have a DS5 to underwater DS to? That’s my new concern.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nemesis.8593

Nemesis.8593

They are obviously not the final notes, which means they would not have had the “final touch” done to them to make them look pretty for actual release. Assuming they are real, they are old (not sure how old) in-house notes, and most likely incomplete.

This may be the case… if so, all these changes are going to change the face of PvP as we know it, but at least a factor of 50%. It will put necromancer on the map… but then again the map has now shifted… it is going to be interesting though, quite interesting…

Nemesis Youtube channel - necromancer & mesmer tutorials, PvP and more…

Nemesis live-stream channel - focusing mainly on Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Dota II.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I just have a hard time following this because of their much agreed upon and accepted philosophy of slow change…. this is like pre-release kind of mass changes.

Without testing how any of these things interact with each other compared to existing builds? 50% crit chance in deathshroud?

The imbalances this is going to create are crazy, if they are real notes. And the quality of life changes we wanted are completely ignored. Reanimator/protection of the horde still awful and where they are. Siphon still awful, DS healing still not apparent, Greater marks a REQUIREMENT still there…

And then they go and make stuff that was amazing, like the 30 point stability trait, a 20 point trait??? Yeah that is an amazing and awesome change, but what it means is that necros can now have 100% uptime on stability? That sounds a little OP just right out the gate.

4 seconds of burning on a 10 second cooldown? Guess what for rabid users with high duration… you have nearly 100% uptime on burning now.

100% burning, longer poison on sceptor, torment, terror…. uh? Our terror combo already melted faces, now it really melts faces, and has additional sources of fear from spectral wall.

The nerf to CB sounds fair to me as long as it prioritizes stability… but… so many other things just seem way too BIG of a shift to have made it in as changes.

This looks more like a list of suggested changes, that they then picked say 5-10 things from to change and see how they would play out, then thinking about adding more to the list, and 5-10 more changes from that new list later on. Think about a laundry list of POSSIBLE changes.

EDIT: I also want to point out the other sources of TORMENT for those keeping score if this is accurate.

Mesmers got it on Sceptor 2 (as predicted) for the block.
Thief got it on Skale venom (haha, this one made me laugh)

At least we won’t have to worry about torment often from either of them. I will almost guarantee you will see more use of venoms on thieves though once they learn how to use it. Damage is far too low for a non- condition thief to care about if it is based off condition damage though.

(edited by Rennoko.5731)

in Necromancer

Posted by: FearSeven.6357

FearSeven.6357

I hope they swap Dhuumfire for Withering Precision. Dhuumfire feels out of place in the Spite traitline.

Ahh.. well. I shouldn’t complain. I’m very happy with these changes, my only fear is a lot easymoders with switch to necro and give our class a cheap name.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Doopslayer.2304

Doopslayer.2304

omg yes!!! spectral wall with the Terror trait will be our new burst, I’m calling it!

also my DS necro will be awesome!

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

I love the idea of two sectral walls with 100% duration and bouncing someon back and forth repeatedly… that is so troll it makes me rofl for real.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

The S. Wall thing could not possibly make it into game.

Consider the following:
2 Necros pincer attack with 2 traited Spectral Walls and combo their Staff and Shroud Fears to consume all stun breakers (which they will easily do). Now you have a 15s+ duration, AoE, hard CC ticking for over 1000 DPS that you can easily stack 25 bleeds during, and then Epidemic more fear and bleed to anything that manages to get out of the walls. Don’t think you are going to get that. Furthermore, the wall would double – proc on foes approaching you (once as the come towards you, once as they fear away) for a 4s fear per hit (with duration extended fears).

I know Necro needs more teeth then they have now, but this makes the game unplayable. Couldn’t be.

in Necromancer

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

The S. Wall thing could not possibly make it into game.

I see your point, but imo this could be easily fixed with adding “Fear does not apply to already CC’ed targets”.

So you can’t launch/pull/fear somebody into a wall and then lock them there w/o chance of getting control of their char.

Applying it to “2 walls trap” scenario:
-run in 1st wall
-get feared to 2nd wall

(if walls are close each other making feared target run in 2nd wall)
-2nd wall can’t apply fear cause target is under fear from 1st wall

(if walls are too far each other so feared target do not run in 2nd wall)
-target gets control over his character before hitting 2nd wall and thus not getting feared again.

But aside this scenario, it’s totally possible imo. Don’t forget that it’s possible to trap ppl in 2 Line of Warding (guard 5th staff skill) since release – and those knockback you if you run in w/o stability.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Monoman.2068

Monoman.2068

If this is true, the spectral changes are right up my alley even though they aren’t the siphoning changes I thought we would see.

Laviere – Hybrid Wellomancer
Makonne – Hybrid Regen Ranger

in Necromancer

Burjis.3087

I don’t understand all the hype there is about a possible perma stability necromancer build. You guys really think that such a thing didn’t occur to the developers or they did nothing about it? What’s there to say that they haven’t given some internal cooldown for FitG (if there’s not one there already). Weakening Shroud doesn’t say about any cooldown but it has a 15second cooldown. I guess (as it would be logical) that FitG will have something of a 9 or 10 seconds internal cooldown as well (or if it doesn’t they will give it one soon after they realize lol)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

But aside this scenario, it’s totally possible imo. Don’t forget that it’s possible to trap ppl in 2 Line of Warding (guard 5th staff skill) since release – and those knockback you if you run in w/o stability.

The double line of warding is:
1) 5s duration
2) Requires an extremely accurate skill shot and precise timing
3) Counterable/Preventable with Stability

Stability would actually feed a Spectral Wall combo due to corrupting stability→Fear.

If it doesn’t apply Fear to targets already CC’d, then it is just another Fear only easily avoidable. Perhaps if it doesn’t apply to targets that are already suffering Fear it could be ok, but not applying to targets under any CC effect excessively neuter’s it. We will have to wait and see, but I still doubt it will go that way.

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

The double line of warding is:
1) 5s duration
2) Requires an extremely accurate skill shot and precise timing
3) Counterable/Preventable with Stability

Stability would actually feed a Spectral Wall combo due to corrupting stability->Fear.

If it doesn’t apply Fear to targets already CC’d, then it is just another Fear only easily avoidable. Perhaps if it doesn’t apply to targets that are already suffering Fear it could be ok, but not applying to targets under any CC effect excessively neuter’s it. We will have to wait and see, but I still doubt it will go that way.

What? I thought the new spectral wall just applied fear… I wasn’t aware the leaked info said it corrupted buffs?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

With all the life force gain, 50% DS crit chance.
Do you think an (almost) all time DS build is viable? Using the pierce to compensate our lack of cleave.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

I love the idea of two sectral walls with 100% duration and bouncing someon back and forth repeatedly… that is so troll it makes me rofl for real.

2 walls psshaw. 4 walls and make a complete enclosed box of infinite doom fear!

Think max fear duration is 5 sec though, not sure.

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

Do you think an (almost) all time DS build is viable? Using the pierce to compensate our lack of cleave.

If 50% crit buff is there, I would at least part of the time run a DS damage build…. With the staff buff to LF generation, LF generation on marks… I could very easily see a DS build with staff where you spend all your time in DS spamming 1 for might/vulnerability/penetrate at +100% crit rate.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

It depends on how Spectral Armor and Walk’s buffs not being cancelled by DS works. If they now give you LF while hit inside DS, then sustained DS builds are at least becoming more viable.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

2 walls psshaw. 4 walls and make a complete enclosed box of infinite doom fear!

Think max fear duration is 5 sec though, not sure.

It its max of 5, but you can keep applying it to keep it at 5. Basically the condition will not allow itself to have a duration over 5, but you can literally keep someone fear locked with enough small applications.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Come out, fire off your spectral armor or walk, and it will refill right back as you go into it. LF regen is definitely looking a lot better if these changes are true, esp for condi / scepter esp.

in Necromancer

Burjis.3087

Spectral Armor and Walk effect only last for a few seconds (in or out of DS), won’t bypass the LF decay and certainly won’t replenish your life force enough to compensate heavy incoming damage.
How you guys equal that change to perma DS, is really beyond me!