Welp, sticking for reaper for another 2 years

in Necromancer

Posted by: MMOStein.3872

MMOStein.3872

I’m not playing a condi spec. Ever.

Condi is the most boring kitten ever in this game, I literally hate every condi build I tried and they are always like 7 times more expensive to gear. Plus isn’t condi getting nerfed anyways?? Why would I play into a meta that they are already trying to nerf to the ground. Scepter is boring, Staff is literally kinda trash, and you are the second slowest class in the game.
I hate how some weapons are power and some are condi because sometimes I really just like the aesthetic. I would love to use torch on necro but too bad it’s condi and locked into scourge. Thank god GS is power otherwise I would have never played this boring class If gravedigger/AA animation was a little bit faster it would be perfect.

Guess I will be maiming another class for PoF because I am not playing a condi/support spec. The same situation with Revenant. I love power rev but they getting a condi spec too, which I understand they need a range conid option, but I wouldn’t be caught dead playing it. Power is more fun and engaging in PvE, WvW, and PvP.

/end

in Necromancer

Posted by: Barnabus Stinson.1409

Barnabus Stinson.1409

You realise GS and Reaper is currently more of a condi spec than a power spec, I have recently swapped to Condi, It is far more effective. But I agree with you its less fun, although condi spec the greatsword is actually decent(ish) unlike power where its lack luster.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tobias.8632

Tobias.8632

Have you played with epidemic? It’s probably one of the most fun buttons in the game

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

I’m not playing a condi spec. Ever.

Condi is the most boring kitten ever in this game, I literally hate every condi build I tried and they are always like 7 times more expensive to gear. Plus isn’t condi getting nerfed anyways?? Why would I play into a meta that they are already trying to nerf to the ground. Scepter is boring, Staff is literally kinda trash, and you are the second slowest class in the game.
I hate how some weapons are power and some are condi because sometimes I really just like the aesthetic. I would love to use torch on necro but too bad it’s condi and locked into scourge. Thank god GS is power otherwise I would have never played this boring class If gravedigger/AA animation was a little bit faster it would be perfect.

Guess I will be maiming another class for PoF because I am not playing a condi/support spec. The same situation with Revenant. I love power rev but they getting a condi spec too, which I understand they need a range conid option, but I wouldn’t be caught dead playing it. Power is more fun and engaging in PvE, WvW, and PvP.

/end

Thats funny.

Considering I am sort of opposite, though I do play all classes and still some power based toons.

But what I find funny, is that having played the game since beta, I got so sick and tired and bored of zerker and related crap about (at about half its age), that I actually quit it entirely. It was the condi updates that made me come back and take a 2nd try and continue to keep me playing.

I also disagree with you about the boring aspect. I found spamming and mashing buttons for power attacks a lot more boring then condi. Condi can be far more tactical via its timing and rotation use in all game modes then power, and tahts what I want, is to see and experience more tactical and attrition based combat instead of one shotting people.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF