Worst performing skill survey Q2CY17

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

A lot of the shouts suffer from pitifully short range (looking at you “Suffer”) . Considering the already meager benefits they reap (heh, punny), I would suggest either increasing their overall powerlevel or giving the range a buff.

Almost every shout in the game has a radius of 600 regardless of class.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

A lot of the shouts suffer from pitifully short range (looking at you “Suffer”) . Considering the already meager benefits they reap (heh, punny), I would suggest either increasing their overall powerlevel or giving the range a buff.

Only exceptions are “On My Mark,” “Sic ’Em,” and “We Heal as One” (the last of which affects only the Ranger and their pet).

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

Only exceptions are “On My Mark,” “Sic ’Em,” and “We Heal as One” (the last of which affects only the Ranger and their pet).

You missed “Rampage As One”

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Thinking about Plague more, I would like it to lay a 1sec field a with each pulse so allies can finish off of it.
1 Earth field
2 Dark field
3 Poison field
4 Light field + AoE regeneration
5 Ethereal field + AoE condition clear

(edited by Anchoku.8142)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

wtf is earth field

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

wtf is earth field

the secret new combofield exclusive to sand shroud in the coming xpac obviously

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

That missing combo field – earth – that bleeds really should be introduced. I never understood why there was earth attunement but no field type for it. Of course, Reaper can bleed off of and ice field but no other professions or even a Necromancer can.

Perhaps, if Necromancer gets a sand-related elite theme, an earth field that can be finished for bleeds or protection might be made available. Then, again, maybe not, or maybe Elementalist would get an earth field on their next weapon.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

but that doesn’t make sense, earth field? isn’t earth like a sand or idk, floor? everything around in nature is earth field.
sand just doesn’t make you magically bleed. you need to imagine an arrow flying through something and still have it make sense. i would rather introduce a disease field that makes a projectile transfer virus that causes hemorrhagic bleeding

(edited by Sublimatio.6981)