Underwater legendary stances.....

in Revenant

Posted by: CaboSoul.1204

CaboSoul.1204

Underwater Legendary Dwarf stance (Jalis), Centaur stance (Ventari) and Dragon stance (Glint) is still unavailable. And now the Legendary Renegade stance (Kalla) has joined that list.

I’m dissapointed, I was really hoping to see that these stances would be available but alas they are not…..

(edited by CaboSoul.1204)

in Revenant

Posted by: ZombiiDuud.1428

ZombiiDuud.1428

Yeah for real, why do we lose our weapons swap and over half of our legends when we go underwater? I’ve not checked on Kalla but, I would have put money on being able to use Kalla underwater. :-/

in Revenant

Posted by: SappFire.5793

SappFire.5793

I think ANet was something like “ok, guys, we did that new class and we ever added weaponswap as our players askes. We’re ready for HoT. few mins later What what? We have underwater combat in our game? Where is it?”

in Revenant

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Well… that topic is not right.

The two underwater legend that are available underwater are mallyx and shiro.

The one that are not available are ventari, jalis, glint and kalla.

While I don’t think that kalla and ventari would work well underwater, I do think that it shouldn’t be that difficult to adapt jalis and glint.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Revenant

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Yeah for real, why do we lose our weapons swap and over half of our legends when we go underwater?

You can swich weapon underwater. You can only wield spears but you can use two with different stats and sigils and you can advantage of the weapon swap as happens with ground weapons. That’s since HoT release.

in Revenant

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

Yeah it’s been two years and at this point I’m gonna have to call anet on this bs. Underwater revenant is a definite shower of lack of quality and polish. Imagine a new player starting with rev. If I was starting the game and suddenly I couldn’t fight underwater I’d be extremely confused.

This is supposed to be a complete product anet, and right now it’s in the same state it was 3 years ago when it was in beta when you were literaly “still tweaking skills to work underwater”.

Get with it, this is unacceptable.

in Revenant

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Look at weaver. Look at the immense underwater skill-list they worked through. Now look at rev, gosh im so kittened that this class gets ignored constantly

in Revenant

Posted by: KiLLiAN.5629

KiLLiAN.5629

I was playing Revenant in WvW today and while being underwater I realized that we have another legend that doesn’t have underwater skills at all. What a shame :/. They’ve created so many new skills for other classes (looking at you, Weaver!) and somehow deliberately avoided the Revenant.

in Revenant

Posted by: Caeledh.5437

Caeledh.5437

Yeah for real, why do we lose our weapons swap and over half of our legends when we go underwater? I’ve not checked on Kalla but, I would have put money on being able to use Kalla underwater. :-/

It’s kind of the other way around.

Revenant was originally designed like engineer to only equip a single weapon. That persists in their only having a single underwater weapon (spear) which can be used both at range or melee.

During the beta they decided to let them equip two weapons and swap on cooldown, like other professions. Because of problems revenants faced in PvP when they were wielding a melee weapon against a ranged attacker. But ANet didn’t add a whole extra underwater weapon for revs.

Imagine a new player starting with rev. If I was starting the game and suddenly I couldn’t fight underwater I’d be extremely confused.

I don’t have to imagine. I made a new one a little while back. It was even worse than you imagine.

Only two legends work underwater. You don’t start with either of them. Nor can you pick a new one until about level 11 and you can hit underwater content before that.

You also don’t regenerate energy underwater unless you have one of those legends equipped. So you can only use so many weapon attacks (except the freebies) before you run out.

I bug reported that so I hope they’ve fixed it. But seeing that problem more than a year after HoT’s release was really alarming.