no 1 likes Ventari

no 1 likes Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

i love ventari, the trait the skills and the staff that comes with it, but no 1 wants my revenant as a healer not in pve not in wvw not in pvp the heals are too low and cost to much and the traits make it wierd its very hard playing with ventari aspecily wen i have skills of my own that i need to use, energy menegment is really hard in this situation please fix something! about it

no 1 likes Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Alteraphim.4629

Alteraphim.4629

That’s why no one ever invites him to parties.

no 1 likes Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Oh My God.8423

Oh My God.8423

I like Ventari.

Actually I hate Druid these days even though I LOVE my Ranger. So I turned to Ventari for some healing fun. It turns out to be a pleasant surprise.

Anyway, you can do well as a healing Ventari.

no 1 likes Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Ventari suffers from energy cost. the energy should not be as high as it is, specially when you consider what you give up, and in comparison to what Druid and Tempest can dish out in support.

Only thing people bring up is the reflection. kitten a Hammer Rev can do that without Ventari.

Ventari energy cost is not effective.

no 1 likes Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Rhovanion.8234

Rhovanion.8234

Ventari is pretty darn useful for certain scenarios.
Only use it when solace is needed, but other than that, I avoid it.

But I do admit it does need a pretty big buff to be useful, or lower its energy cost.

no 1 likes Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Acratin.3910

Acratin.3910

I love the concept and basic design, but the healing feels weak compared to other healing specs. Personally, I think I need to test it with full healing power gear to be sure, but I’m thinking I’d like to see buffs to skill 6+7. Perhaps range, definitely in values.

no 1 likes Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Amethyst Lure.5624

Amethyst Lure.5624

I also feel like the energy cost is a slight problem (same as Jalis, different stances just use energy -differently- in addition to that), as well as the strange split cooldown AND travel time on the tablet. It should never travel longer than the cooldown, to make things intuitive.

no 1 likes Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

ventari projectile destruction is beautiful

everything else about it sucks

no 1 likes Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: The V.8759

The V.8759

I really like the idea of Ventari, and I would love to actually play with it effectively…However that’s currently impossible.
Energy costs are too high and cast time on moving the tablet is waay too painfull. The delay on the healing utility is also too long and it’s AoE is too small. In PvP where players move around alot you can’t really heal them due to the high delay and small AoE.

Yep…it’s a pity

One of the Firstborn Channel of Fvux

no 1 likes Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

I really like the idea of Ventari, and I would love to actually play with it effectively…However that’s currently impossible.
Energy costs are too high and cast time on moving the tablet is waay too painfull. The delay on the healing utility is also too long and it’s AoE is too small. In PvP where players move around alot you can’t really heal them due to the high delay and small AoE.

Yep, agree with all that, plus the traits don’t synergise well with any other spec of revenant.

downed state is bad for PVP

no 1 likes Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: ShadowCatz.8437

ShadowCatz.8437

Used Ventari’s table (Centaur/Glint) in Orr and Southsun. It one of our best condition cleansing option ATM, but can be a bit weak on demand healing when one are low on HP. The major problem here is that it should provide more defence for caster as it is now hard work to both keep oneself alive and at the same time move table to other player who needs healing or protection from projectiles, all while defending oneself from incoming attacks or avoiding AoE.

I really like that Solace have a light field as in combination with hammers AA, Hammer Bolt (Projectile; only caster and maybe path in between) or with Swords Precision Strike (Whirl: Cleansing Bolt; Remove conditions from allies it hits ). My problem with Solace is that it seem to eat all my energy even with AA, so you are more or less forced to swap to another legend. Here Glint work much in the same way as it still provide some regeneration the same way as Ventari’s table while being set to active and boost supportive boons (or conditions when skill is used a second time).

Blasting light field with Mace or Hammer will also provide Area Retaliation, so all in all Solace is something that you would want to have more access to and still be able to both use another utility like for healing or extra AoE condition cleanse while still have more weapon option then an AA. The range on AoE for table could be a bit larger as 240 is on the small size and why only 900, when we have 1200 as max for weapon skill? Moving table demands a bit too much precision (measurement of distance in this game isn’t easy from how visual distance are represented) to hit exactly where player stand or where you want table to work as a reflect on foes.

Both Glint and Ventari are Legends one want to stay longer in while manage energy compared to Shiro/Glint where you swap faster for the desired outcome or synergy between both stances.

My Revenant make use Runes of Balthazar which add burn from healing (+45% duration) which is very useful as once you have summoned table and for each time you move table it will burn foes around. With Salvation traits is also blinds from healing and/or swapping Legend. Dodge roll clear conditions on you and 5 other and Corruption make it possible to use (torment=>poison; +50% duration) as a mean to keep foes health in steady stream down. With increasing precision during fights it also help to trigger on crit sigils.

I use Rampager armour bought from Karma vendor in Orr and basically berserker trinkets to have enough power, precision, condition, vitality and toughness. Power is around 2000 and Condition around 600-1000 and with vulnerability stacking from swords attack (+sigil on axe) and might (also sword) you will have increasing effect for both during a fight as a hybrid build.

It is not perfect build, but works well enough with Ventari’s table even in places like Orr, Southsun and Verdant Brink. In VB it is better to switch to Glint/Shiro as here mobs are attacking much faster from different angles and you don’t have time to first summon table, then make use of its burn on yourself and possible cleans/heal (energy going down very fast as you also will need to use other weapon during this) and then swap back to Glint and activate buff from heal, might/swiftness or fury (which is more useful with sword usage). In Ventari you will lack movement skill, so you need to use evades from hammer or off hands axe/swords mobility. Shield is great for buffing/waiting for heal, but lock you in one place.

IMPORTANT: I use action camera mode which summon table where cross hair a located, in most cases near caster. Dragging table to other player is a bit tricky in this mode as you will need to have the right elevation and it is not easy to see how far away you actually are having your cross hair targeting the place where you want table (and at same time use other targeting weapon). One reason why hammer work better is that it wont need precise targeting to hit things and with axe you can jump to enemy and activated Unrelenting Assault.

TL;DR – Centaur stance work pretty well even when you haven’t invested any stats into healing power. After table have first been summoned, each time you move it will trigger effect from runes which work on heal (like Runes of Balthazar) and with Salvation lines blind it will also take reduce some incoming damage to caster, but it is still a bit too little when you are under heavy fire like in VB. Salvation line have very useful trait like blinds, condition cleans from doge and add daze to elites outside of Shiro.

Hybrid build might not be best on DPS or Conditon (DoT), but have a high versatility especially when one pick runes and sigils that work what we have in Revenants traits lines and weapon skill. No question Glint and Herald improve aspects of both sides and with only Corruption, Salvation and Herald it is possible to both survive, help other player when needed and still kill things.