S/D Thief Bolt Incinerator Aether in Action!

in Thief

Posted by: Coloxeus.3480

Coloxeus.3480

in Thief

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

I enjoyed this video

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

I love the high level game play +1

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

in Thief

Posted by: Warkupo.1025

Warkupo.1025

That was pretty sexy

in Thief

Posted by: supe.1846

supe.1846

can you post build plz? im looking for a good S/D build. thx!!

in Thief

Posted by: muscarine.5136

muscarine.5136

0 control over your withdraw, lots of random evasions wasted, obviously playing against people who don’t know what it means to keep pressuring through stealth – especially SR.

Especially love the “so bad” after the engi fight, you meant that for yourself didn’t you ?

Nothing high level here sorry.

in Thief

Posted by: Amonatory.2453

Amonatory.2453

Not going to say its bad, I just see a lot of evade spamming… And I hate watching evade spam. We can duel sometime when you guys go against SoS, then I can judge.

in Thief

Posted by: Animus.6453

Animus.6453

wow best thief i’ve ever seen very high level play wow. this video is very inspiring for every thief to git gud and press evades a lot.

wow

Vae The Spectre – Thief
[itok] We Already Know We Are Trash

(edited by Animus.6453)

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

Not going to say its bad, I just see a lot of evade spamming… And I hate watching evade spam. We can duel sometime when you guys go against SoS, then I can judge.

Lets meet in pvp i dont have ascended gear stats

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

0 control over your withdraw, lots of random evasions wasted, obviously playing against people who don’t know what it means to keep pressuring through stealth – especially SR.

Especially love the “so bad” after the engi fight, you meant that for yourself didn’t you ?

Random evades against many random incoming attacks pretty fair huh? And i have acrobatics trait +10% damage when endurance is not full thats why i shud evade alot got it?

in Thief

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

There is absolutely zero need to put weapon names in the title. It’s not impressive in any way, shape or form. It might have been marginally cool 2 days after launch, but not now.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Thief

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

lol the people talking about ‘low level gameplay’ better don’t lose should they duel him, otherwise it’s pretty pathetic for them.
Nice video btw, I liked it. Working on incinerator myself and after that maybe i’ll start working on aether.

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

in Thief

Amonatory.2453

Lets meet in pvp i dont have ascended gear stats

I mean okay, ascended stats aren’t that amazing. I’m pretty sure we’ve dueled in pvp before, can’t remember exactly. Maybe trigs thief tourny?

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

You do the same thing my S/D does and annoyingly poke people with bow till the right opening. XD although you never pester them with poison when you’ve got plenty of ini. ;o

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Thief

Posted by: Mordecai.6318

Mordecai.6318

Why are you ALWAYS like this? You have an insanely passive-aggressive stance on virtually every thread you post in. It’s like you check back to this forum regularly just waiting for a chance to criticize while simultaneously trying to not look like an kitten for the off chance the community might rave over your next video.

Why does anyone or why would anyone care what you enjoy watching? Why does it even matter what you enjoy watching? Sure, there are worse things you could say, but you did the same with my video. You criticized it based on what you like/don’t like watching because its not your personal play style. I’m not even sure what your play style is since it came entirely from triggerless. It’s like you have this huge identity crisis in a game where it rewards you nothing for actually having one.

To top it all off, your solution to seeing if someone is bad is to 1v1 them. It’s your go-to remark every time someone threatens you or you threaten yourself for whatever reason. And you know kitten well that this game is NOT balanced around 1v1 and there are many other facets of this game that are more indicative to skill than a 1v1. Team fights, specifically 5v5’s being just one of them.

Just chill out, please.

EDIT: Colox has been a good thief for quite a while like many others.

in Thief

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

LOL this thief community . . .

Random evades . . . hell yes . . . he was fighting again’t multiple enemies, he has to evade when he feels is being targeted.

Coloxeus as always, good videos great skills . . . keep it like this.

in Thief

Posted by: Thrackit.2158

Thrackit.2158

Mordecai.6318 … foreal? he has the right to grade other thieves as he is a kitten good kitten theif himself. In a way, your post seem to display aggressiveness simply from being kitten that he didn’t like the video you specifically posted. Hey if one person critiques your video don’t take it to heart. Criticism makes you better.

in Thief

Posted by: Hawkeye.9687

Hawkeye.9687

Coloxeus these were great fights with S/D (difficult to play this weapon set after the nerf) and you did great .Evades…..? hell yea somehow the berserker thief must survive.
Do not pay attention to the others ‘super pro I’am the greatest OP super dupper thief of all’ .
I dislike them for their behaviour .

Really nice watching you mate keep it up

Main : Thief – Shadowdancer X
Alts : Warrior- Mesmer lvl 80 [Piken Square]
Death is just the beginning

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

i just like how a three line reply spawned a 24 line one

Anyway I enjoyed it but you all of you guys would be screwed if Feint-Atlas didn’t exist, seriously everyone uses that song in their videos XS
But I liked the poking, everyone else said everything else

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Thief

Amonatory.2453

Whoa, I can’t criticize? Posting things on the forums , is open to criticism. I never said he was bad, I respect he doesn’t use easy mode d/p, I can say what I want whenever I want. Triggerless’s play style eh? Not even close, sure we use the same build, he main hands p/d and is 10x better with it than I am, we also don’t even use the same gear. You seem just a little kitten. Calm down

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

There is absolutely zero need to put weapon names in the title. It’s not impressive in any way, shape or form. It might have been marginally cool 2 days after launch, but not now.

haha just made bolt few hours before that video so must be really excited but now feels like i wanted to just sell it

in Thief

Mordecai.6318

Whoa, I can’t criticize? Posting things on the forums , is open to criticism. I never said he was bad, I respect he doesn’t use easy mode d/p, I can say what I want whenever I want. Triggerless’s play style eh? Not even close, sure we use the same build, he main hands p/d and is 10x better with it than I am, we also don’t even use the same gear. You seem just a little kitten. Calm down

Text has no tone, so assuming I’m mad makes you ignorant. Triggerless gave you the setup that you run currently and before that nobody knew who you were. With that said, I’m not trying to undermine your abilities as people seem to think.

I’m not faulting you for criticizing. This is a public forum where people can express their opinions, but my complaint is that you more often than not, use this forum as a way of boosting your ego. There was a thread not too long ago where 2 other people challenged each other to 1v1’s and you, without surprise, jumped in and were like, OH ME ME I WANT IN. It’s that attitude that is a bit irritating. The whole “duel me bro” thing is played out and stale, especially in a game where you get nothing from it.

in Thief

Mordecai.6318

Mordecai.6318 … foreal? he has the right to grade other thieves as he is a kitten good kitten theif himself. In a way, your post seem to display aggressiveness simply from being kitten that he didn’t like the video you specifically posted. Hey if one person critiques your video don’t take it to heart. Criticism makes you better.

I don’t personally care what he thinks of my video, but I did thank him for not trolling it because in the past he furiously raged at me for running P/D condi.

But, I’m glad you ignored the rest of the points of my post.

in Thief

RedSpectrum.1975

haha just made bolt few hours before that video so must be really excited but now feels like i wanted to just sell it

Ill buy it from you for 30g

in Thief

Amonatory.2453

Text has no tone, so assuming I’m mad makes you ignorant. Triggerless gave you the setup that you run currently and before that nobody knew who you were. With that said, I’m not trying to undermine your abilities as people seem to think.

I’m not faulting you for criticizing. This is a public forum where people can express their opinions, but my complaint is that you more often than not, use this forum as a way of boosting your ego. There was a thread not too long ago where 2 other people challenged each other to 1v1’s and you, without surprise, jumped in and were like, OH ME ME I WANT IN. It’s that attitude that is a bit irritating. The whole “duel me bro” thing is played out and stale, especially in a game where you get nothing from it.

First off, I like to duel people so I try to set up duels with good thieves. Second, I knew of the build before trig told me, get your facts right. Third, I only raged at you the first time I saw you, you ran from me while you had full stacks and perplex, then we dueled and settled it. I truly don’t care what spec you run, if you like to be condi, then go for it. I’m not “boosting my ego” when I’m asking to duel someone. I comment on thieves videos because I’d like criticism in mine too, anything to improve my play.

in Thief

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

Enjoyed watching this
Thanks for posting Coloxeus.3480 I look forward to more videos.

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

You do the same thing my S/D does and annoyingly poke people with bow till the right opening. XD although you never pester them with poison when you’ve got plenty of ini. ;o

yeah recently i stopped using that choking gas when i hear they gonna tone down the poison duration/pulse from 5sec. to 3sec. and rather save init. cuz for this trait? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lead_Attacks well i can apply poison via steal but not AOE

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

Nice video dude . But that engi couldnt hear you lolol ‘’ So bad’’ . I always say that in spvp .

LOL ya my bad thought was doing pvp i sometimes doin that for trolling in sPVP

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

when anet make a new item in BL store that can undo soulbound items then i gonna sell this to you for 30g!!

in Thief

Mordecai.6318

First off, I like to duel people so I try to set up duels with good thieves. Second, I knew of the build before trig told me, get your facts right. Third, I only raged at you the first time I saw you, you ran from me while you had full stacks and perplex, then we dueled and settled it. I truly don’t care what spec you run, if you like to be condi, then go for it. I’m not “boosting my ego” when I’m asking to duel someone. I comment on thieves videos because I’d like criticism in mine too, anything to improve my play.

The fight was going nowhere and I went ooc to change a trait from a fight I had setup with someone else. I ran immediately back to fight you, but you had already made up your mind to rage at me. Regardless, thats irrelevant and a moot point to the original point I was trying to make.

Regardless of what your intentions supposedly are, you come across as VERY condescending and very kitteny. You literally complained from 9CST to 2CST about how you were screwed out of your duel in snuffles tourney. Whether you were or weren’t, I don’t care, but I’m certainly not the only one saying these things. I’m just saying what impressions myself and many others have of you.

EDIT: Sorry for hijacking your thread Colox. While at the same time, thank me for the views.

in Thief

RedSpectrum.1975

when anet make a new item in BL store that can undo soulbound items then i gonna sell this to you for 30g!!

Good, I’ll be waiting….

in Thief

Amonatory.2453

The fight was going nowhere and I went ooc to change a trait from a fight I had setup with someone else. I ran immediately back to fight you, but you had already made up your mind to rage at me. Regardless, thats irrelevant and a moot point to the original point I was trying to make.

Regardless of what your intentions supposedly are, you come across as VERY condescending and very kitteny. You literally complained from 9CST to 2CST about how you were screwed out of your duel in snuffles tourney. Whether you were or weren’t, I don’t care, but I’m certainly not the only one saying these things. I’m just saying what impressions myself and many others have of you.

EDIT: Sorry for hijacking your thread Colox. While at the same time, thank me for the views.

I did lose In snuffles tourny, it shouldn’t have happened the first fight, my internet is bad I got over that. I don’t care what people think of me, some like most don’t. In fact 80% of my server doesn’t like me, not a big deal to me.

in Thief

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

go home man you are drunk . . .

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

I knew I was not the only this who liked Aether.

People keep telling me it’s a waste of time to get Aether when I already have the fractal shortbow but kitten, dat aura looks sexy.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

in Thief

Mordecai.6318

hahahahahaha

in Thief

Amonatory.2453

I enjoyed this, haha.

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

I knew I was not the only this who liked Aether.

People keep telling me it’s a waste of time to get Aether when I already have the fractal shortbow but kitten, dat aura looks sexy.

aether is perfect for thief cuz everytime u use skill it glows like this! and thief skills doesnt have cooldowns! so just spam that glow effect!

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: ShadowNinja.1238

ShadowNinja.1238

Rename the video to Thief Shortbow, Bad Enemies & Trash Talking!

You used S/D like 20% of the fight. You just spammed 1 and 3 on Shortbow and called the engineer bad after you stomped him. You can’t call someone bad if you killed them by spamming 1. Show some duels against non-brain dead people and try actually use the weapon 90% of the time that you stated in the title.

Btw showing your name and saying that you have bolt and incinerator in the title tells us you’re attempting to show off, but you’re failing because you trash talk and you post videos vs noobs, and all you do is spam 1 and 3 on Shortbow.

/rant

in Thief

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

You used S/D like 20% of the fight. You just spammed 1 and 3 on Shortbow and called the engineer bad after you stomped him. You can’t call someone bad if you killed them by spamming 1. Show some duels against non-brain dead people and try actually use the weapon 90% of the time that you stated in the title.

Btw showing your name and saying that you have bolt and incinerator in the title tells us you’re attempting to show off, but you’re failing because you trash talk and you post videos vs noobs, and all you do is spam 1 and 3 on Shortbow.

/rant

Attachments:

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

/rant

ok nxt time i gonna spam dancing daggers for you LOL

in Thief

Posted by: Lunaire.5827

Lunaire.5827

Enjoyed the video, it was entertaining.

Would be curious to know what build you run — I have a full zerk setup that goes all the way into both precision tree and acrobatics, and I don’t remember sword hitting for as hard as I saw in the video. Though to be fair it has been a while since I have used sword.

in Thief

Posted by: girien.1209

girien.1209

/rant

As a good thief must do.

Nice video. The fight against the engi its hard. Everythief knows how hard is dueling vs eng

Main: Thief
Alter: Thief, Thief, Thief, Thief, and… Wait for it… Thief

in Thief

AikijinX.6258

Troll wars 2… The troll is strong in this one.. Gotta love Thief community <3

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

in Thief

Posted by: Malforo.6391

Malforo.6391

Snuffles 100000000000 times better than you

in Thief

AikijinX.6258

Snuffles 100000000000 times better than you

Better at stealth wars

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

in Thief

RedSpectrum.1975

Honestly I have the perfect thing to summarize this thread:

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

30g is what I spent for my fav sword; Ilex, which I still can’t believe how much the price raised. I was thinking of making bolt a long time ago but even though the effects are awesome/probably the best, the sword itself is kinda meh looking.

Incinerator is the only Thief legendary I love. wtb more weapon access.

You used S/D like 20% of the fight. You just spammed 1 and 3 on Shortbow and called the engineer bad after you stomped him. You can’t call someone bad if you killed them by spamming 1.

Even though you’re exaggerating If someone dies to spamming 1 then of course they’re bad. o.O and that 20% of the fight in sword is when you swap to it to burn them down usually. :P Not really an insta-1hit KO backstab weapon like dagger.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

Enjoyed the video, it was entertaining.

Would be curious to know what build you run — I have a full zerk setup that goes all the way into both precision tree and acrobatics, and I don’t remember sword hitting for as hard as I saw in the video. Though to be fair it has been a while since I have used sword.

Thnx! … Build: 10/0/0/30/30 check the video posted on the description

in Thief

Posted by: simonerd.8672

simonerd.8672

So if you are so good, show us your video before speake about othere player, you are probably a noob kid in this forum.

in Thief

Posted by: Troj.7940

Troj.7940

I detest people that feel the need to make comments and crap on opponent after they just killed them ie the “so bad” comment.

Fact is he can’t even hear you makes you look dumb as well as ungraceful in victory.

If there was history and they had been griefing you however I could make allowances, everything has context ofc.