[Video] Mugi outnumbered (no solo)

in Thief

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

This time I ran with my guild tM as a 3-man, nothing special just a fight i thought was fun.

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Stratos.9375

Stratos.9375

im wet

15charizards

in Thief

Posted by: Hawkeye.9687

Hawkeye.9687

Thank god there some people who show in these forum the great contribution of a D/D thief in small groups. The buffs from WvW realy made our life easier having great damage and vitality as a thief class.The thief that have these, are old thieves and these are the ones who are gonna keep playing this class. In zergs we do nice work with all these bunker – cc – condi builds out there ,someone must bring great damage to the team and thief is a good class for the job let’s not forget about that.

Great video man .Keep posting them

Main : Thief – Shadowdancer X
Alts : Warrior- Mesmer lvl 80 [Piken Square]
Death is just the beginning

in Thief

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

<3
nice roaming

in Thief

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

ppl always forget that the most dangerous class in group is the thief so if your party manage to draw fire to them the thief has easy time to be backline gunker

i would take blind on stealth trait for easy stomp

gg as always

in Thief

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Nice gameplay as usual

Do you use the linked build for solo roaming too? What are your experiences with it?

I do use it for solo roaming as well, even though I don’t solo roam that much. Give it a shot :P

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Logi.5612

Logi.5612

Nice vid Mugi.

Currently in EU – [Au]

http://tinyurl.com/NewNecroVideoAu

in Thief

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Hard to solo in silver league, when fights are like guantlet. Fight 1, 1 more comes in then they increase exponentially. Teams fights are fun regardless, since you have to rely on the team and have awareness of when to hit or kite away.

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

in Thief

Posted by: imdapro.3256

imdapro.3256

Nice how you showed that you guys lost couple times at first then got it together and won in the end against that group. You guys have a lot of dps for a glass thief and shatter mesmer with 1 support, do you or the mesmer randomly die from splash damage?

Yaks Bend Solo Hammer/Gs Warrior