[Video] Thief season 2 PvP highlights

in Thief

Posted by: dDuff.3860

dDuff.3860

Hello guys, don’t have much time to montage video, but I had some requests for new videos, so i made this 30 minutes long highlights video.

Some good plays and active thief movement. Hope you will enjoy the plays.

Also I have twice more material about dueling with that build against all classes, but really really low free time for montaging it.
So let me know if you’re interested in it.

Cheers!

Faeleth

in Thief

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

So let me know if you’re interested in it.

i let u know

gg vid. was too short tho Kappa

in Thief

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

I wished s/d was as useful as d/p but it’s only great for dueling. Nice game play

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in Thief

Posted by: Kaitori.8564

Kaitori.8564

gud vidjeo m8, great plays

Irish Koffee
bst thef zibabwe nd argentina

in Thief

dDuff.3860

Thanks fellas!
I’m looking forward for S3 as it will bring thief back in meta. With revenant being nerfed thief is already has upper hand in that duel (except may be condi rev vs. basic DP), so we may hope to see more thiefs in general and on ESL level (our team aswell goes to at least qualifications rounds)

Faeleth

in Thief

Posted by: Hanza.6872

Hanza.6872

Nice video! Bring on S3. And I would enjoy seeing some duels against top opponents, always something to learn! :P

in Thief

Posted by: Talek.6795

Talek.6795

Nice friend – cool video <3

Talék

in Thief

Posted by: Set.7461

Set.7461

Excellent video. Good gameplay and decision making. I saw s/d and was sad that part was so short.

in Thief

Posted by: Deathrubber.3861

Deathrubber.3861

well done! better then latest game of thrones episode

in Thief

dDuff.3860

Oh guys, thank you so much for this positive feedback! I was afraid you won’t like videos without effects and montage

Excellent video. Good gameplay and decision making. I saw s/d and was sad that part was so short.

I’ve tried s/d with acro and it was really fun for all new tricks and combos, but unfortunately it was still lacking bits of utility here and there and I ended up with shelfing it.

Nice friend – cool video <3

<3 4everever

Faeleth

in Thief

Posted by: Rome.3192

Rome.3192

Great vid! Your gameplay seems to have improved, Faeleth. Inspires me to play the game again and kick your butt.

Thief

in Thief

dDuff.3860

Great vid! Your gameplay seems to have improved, Faeleth. Inspires me to play the game again and kick your butt.

Anyday you may try to, but i can’t guarantee that you’ll succeed

On a topic. I’m rendering dueling video atm, so hope to post it here in near future.

Faeleth

in Thief

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Some clips are actually really good. You almost made me want to buy HoT and start playing the game again.

Props.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Thief

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

What build did you use?

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Thief

dDuff.3860

What build did you use?

It is common d/p with scholar rune and rage sigil.
All the rest suits metabattle template.

Faeleth

in Thief

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

That was cool especially how you took out some members of big name teams.

I wished s/d was as useful as d/p but it’s only great for dueling. Nice game play

I’ll try it with Sigil of Rage since it’s a weaponset that really benefits from quickness. I might swap out Fist Flurry for Haste when running it but the skill has a bad reputation. Sw/D has some good utility between the shadowsteps, daze, and 3b boon steals and hit through blocks after Sw/D 3a dodges. However, the set feels somewhat slow and Sw/D 1c feels too committal. With quickness however the AA and skill 3 chains are great.

in Thief

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

I came back to the game awhile ago and I’m seeing more sigil of rage and blood. Are those more build specific and standard is still air/fire or are rage and or blood becoming more prevalent in pvp and wvw?

Kash
NSP

in Thief

dDuff.3860

I came back to the game awhile ago and I’m seeing more sigil of rage and blood. Are those more build specific and standard is still air/fire or are rage and or blood becoming more prevalent in pvp and wvw?

For most thief build there is Sigil of Air on main weapon set, because it adds damage to brust, has best CD (3 sec), and the second sigil is a weapon of choice.
As for me, while most of my time I stay on Sb, I can count CD of sigil of rage and to syncronize it with steal to get greater burst.
As for blood, it is good for build that focus on sustaining like acro staff or acro sd, But you always may try your way, because sigil of blood is a good choice.

Faeleth

in Thief

Posted by: Deathrubber.3861

Deathrubber.3861

i want to record too.. can u help me with the software please? ive tried some. fraps hurts my notebook and the others drop fps very much too. then i found “playclaw” which is just perfect but its a shareware. u know any freeware for me to use?

in Thief

dDuff.3860

i want to record too.. can u help me with the software please? ive tried some. fraps hurts my notebook and the others drop fps very much too. then i found “playclaw” which is just perfect but its a shareware. u know any freeware for me to use?

Don’t tell anyone, i’m using windows 10 and it has its own benefit, like I can save video from cash. You just need to upgrade your win to 10, and then use Game panel (win+alt+g). This feature can store 30 sec, 1 min or 3 min video from your screen and save it to cash. And when you press ‘capture’ button it saves them into a file.

Faeleth