pistol whip

pistol whip

in Thief

Posted by: robert.3475

robert.3475

justb read about dev live stream on jan 17 talking about up coming balances .well you guessed it more thief nerfs pistol whip is getting sperated in to two sperate actions what ever that means and poision is getting nerfed in damage and in reduced secs also plusbwas one more nerf but cant think of it right now

pistol whip

in Thief

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

There already are multiple topics about this here, you know. Why make your own topic?

pistol whip

in Thief

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

Please make sure when you hear something new to check the forums by searching and/or looking through the first couple of pages to see if your topic has already been posted about.

2 Examples Below from 2 days ago as of this post.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Let-s-Talk-Pistol-Whip-Upcoming-Change/

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Pistol-whip-is-good-now-please-do-not-change/

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

(edited by OIIIIIO.7825)

pistol whip

in Thief

Posted by: robert.3475

robert.3475

ok i’m sorry i should of looked first please forgive me thank you kindly robert3475

pistol whip

in Thief

Posted by: Rafahil.2857

Rafahil.2857

On a different note. When will these changes happen actually? Tomorrow?

pistol whip

in Thief

Posted by: Interceptor.2653

Interceptor.2653

Not for a while. You’ll see the proposed changes in a thread somewhere long before you see them in the patch notes, in all likelihood. I get the impression that some of the stuff still has a lot of testing to go through, and is subject to change.

EDIT: fyi, they originally announced the Pistol Whip split before the Dec 10th patch. The reason it didn’t go into that one, was that there wasn’t time to make it a reality. Aftercast change was much easier to do.