Adrenal Health Must Be Toned Down

in Warrior

Posted by: jayson.6512

jayson.6512

It was already nerfed in pvp by 10% on july 26th it used to be stronger ppl really need to learn to back off when a warrior goes into berserk.

They want easy kill you know.. can’t believed people still asked for this skill to be nerfed.
warrior was nothing before this skill reworked.

in Warrior

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

shortening its duration so 100% uptime requires landing more than 1 burst every lol15seconds.

I like this solution.

That would nerf core warrior really hard, while doing little to Berserker. The entire reason AH is 15sec is so that both Core and Berserker can maintain 100% uptime.

If AH’s duration is cut to where berserker no longer has 100% uptime, then Core Warrior won’t be able to maintain any uptime at all.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Warriors are in a solid spot right now in PvP S5. To tone down their numbers could really hurt that, even kitten now comes to a close (sadly, best season thus far, and not just as war). I do sort of agree that the duration is pretty long. It’s almost sounds OP when mixed with double Endure Pain too. But Warriors are holding their own. They’re not dominating everything they see. The class has good and bad matchups, and is strong, but very beatable. I can handle a war on my engi pretty well.

Their sustain is propped up by Healing Sig, AH, and double EP, and if anything is nerfed or taken away haphazardly, War will crumble back down to trash-tier again. But then, every class has some form sustain, from trap DH to trash-thief.

I really hope we get some data regarding Season 5 in a few weeks. I’d love to see the average W-L ratio of warriors, and how that skews with class stacking. I hope ANet releases at least some info.

tl;dr: If Adrenal Health or Endure Pain gets a nerf bat, that sustain just needs to end up elsewhere on Warrior, or “welcome to trash-tier GG”

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

People, the warriors numbers are high because they are running berzerker amulet, power runes, and signet of might gives power. Its literally the max power you can run in the game minus the strength line. If they did not hit hard, it would be poor game design.

The old AH was bad. You can’t base all the traits around using burst and then put survival trait around conserving burst.
The new AH shines in teamfight because arc divider is bound to hit something. In 1v1, it is much easier to dodge bursts. You can dodge them…
Berzerker stance has 20% uptime. only 20%, and resistance can be ripped. The warrior is far from condi immune. And if you have a class that has blinds, leverage them appropriately.
Defy pain and endure pain have a 12.5% uptime. and the warrior can still take condi ticks and lifesteal. Lifesteal from revs still does a lot of damage. 8 seconds of power damage immunity every 60 seconds.

When you fight a warrior you just burst them to 50% wait a little and then burst them after the auto proc for the other half. If you try to out sustain a warrior, you will probably have trouble. Warriors die to bursts more frequently than sustain.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

People, the warriors numbers are high because they are running berzerker amulet, power runes, and signet of might gives power. Its literally the max power you can run in the game minus the strength line. If they did not hit hard, it would be poor game design.

The old AH was bad. You can’t base all the traits around using burst and then put survival trait around conserving burst.
The new AH shines in teamfight because arc divider is bound to hit something. In 1v1, it is much easier to dodge bursts. You can dodge them…
Berzerker stance has 20% uptime. only 20%, and resistance can be ripped. The warrior is far from condi immune. And if you have a class that has blinds, leverage them appropriately.
Defy pain and endure pain have a 12.5% uptime. and the warrior can still take condi ticks and lifesteal. Lifesteal from revs still does a lot of damage. 8 seconds of power damage immunity every 60 seconds.

When you fight a warrior you just burst them to 50% wait a little and then burst them after the auto proc for the other half. If you try to out sustain a warrior, you will probably have trouble. Warriors die to bursts more frequently than sustain.

You know people are gonna have issues with logical posts.

+1 though

in Warrior

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

You know people are gonna have issues with logical posts.

+1 though

i know man. all these fools just don’t realize the issue is actually just arc divider being so kitten easy to land. like, that’s it. that’s all.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

I swear things like headbutt and arc divider are suspect in their range. Its like 450 range isn’t always the same 450 range each time.
Especially with headbutt. It is cast to the current location, not the moving location. So I have had headbutts miss because the person started moving away after the game decided his position was less than 300 units and headbutt would travel a shorter distance.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Just a spitball idea but keep the adrenal health healing but revert the mechanic back to you have to conserve the f1 skill for sustain.

Making an ability be dependant on you NOT using your class mechanic is stupid which is why ANET changed it the first place.

How would thieves react if they had an ability that required them to NOT use Steal?

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Warrior

Posted by: MeatHugger.5768

MeatHugger.5768

Primal bursts shouldn’t proc tier 3 AH and Cleansing Ire. They should change primal bursts to count as using only 1 bar of adrenaline. Also they should make AH stacks independent, similar to how might works. So hitting 3 primal bursts will get the warrior up to 3 stacks of AH. They could even buff the AH numbers in this case.

in Warrior

Caedmon.6798

Sigh,adren hp is FINE.Its now mostly because endure pain got switched to tier 2 so every warri is running with double endure pain,besides how it can stack now.You can play defensively with endure pain up and relying on your regen..But the regen on ITS OWN is not as strong as everyone is claiming.Please fight a warri without him using endure pain and having only his adren hp and tell me how strong it really is.

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

If only there was a condition that reduced healing

Poison is the one what you looking for and no It doesnt work on warrior xd

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

Sigh,adren hp is FINE.Its now mostly because endure pain got switched to tier 2 so every warri is running with double endure pain,besides how it can stack now.You can play defensively with endure pain up and relying on your regen..But the regen on ITS OWN is not as strong as everyone is claiming.Please fight a warri without him using endure pain and having only his adren hp and tell me how strong it really is.

it’s a real pity that endure pain is the only viable trait for t2. swapping it with CI again would be kind of interesting actually.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

it’s a real pity that endure pain is the only viable trait for t2. swapping it with CI again would be kind of interesting actually.

I don’t actually think DP is a major contributor to the problem so much as a very visible defense when fighting a Berserker that just won’t die. Nobody really complained about it until AH got buffed, so it seems to me looking at AH makes the most sense.

Swapping CI and DF would either do nothing (to the builds that currently take DF and CI), or it would make builds that currently have to choose between RR and CI tougher against condis and able to burst spam more (increasing damage and potential to keep AH constant, which is already easy).

As noted (by myself and others), Berserker has two advantages over vanilla warrior (who nobody complains about) in regards to AH:

1. Burst spammabilty, which gives loads of chances to maintain permanent AH
  2. Arc Divider, which hits like a truck (part of the aggravation) and has enough range to almost guarantee AH proc in a fight (especially a group fight)

Address either of those two points and I think the issue will largely be addressed without hacking away at builds that aren’t a problem.

Imo, making it so a primal burst counts as fewer stages of adren is the way to go.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

(edited by Choppy.4183)

in Warrior

Caedmon.6798

Maybe rousing to tier 2 and endure pain to tier 3 so we also cant have ci and ep together while still having the toughness buff + the 2.5k hp from rousing.But then people can still get rousing and ep and ep util..So i dunno,but i think our biggest issue is our double ep nonetheless.Maybe something needs to be switched to another tier like disc.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

There is no need to try to change traits to random directions cause:

1# Anet doesnt care
2# Anet doesnt read warrior forums
3# the balance is to keep the game unbalanced. Like they did from 2012 to now.
4# that guy who’s doing all the class balancing dont have a clue what’s going on and never will understand either.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

If only there was a condition that reduced healing

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Don’t fight the warrior when he’s red

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in Warrior

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

meh of all the melee classes I don’t get the warrior hate. At least Warriors don’t have evadeframes stunbreaks and blocks on every skill like some classes I can think of.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in Warrior

Posted by: daw.4923

daw.4923

-10% ,crying helping.

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

-10% ,crying helping.

20% ( reduced 10% from a patch 2-3 months ago ) not bad.