I cant decide what to play.

in Warrior

Posted by: Pyro.2698

Pyro.2698

Haaay!

I wanna play warrior in PVE and i wanna kill fast and i wanna survive. Can you recomend any builds/gears?

in Warrior

Posted by: lmaonade.9207

lmaonade.9207

killing faster = surviving

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Guardina

15char

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Warrior

Posted by: Wuflric Glacius.2078

Wuflric Glacius.2078

Currently running full soldier’s armor with ruby orbs, mix between berzerkers and soldier’s accessories and berzerkers weapons. Traits are 20/0/30/20/0. I run hammer and axe/warhorn. Find I can take a beating and still dish out well enugh. Carry a longbow or rifle if you want too solo champs

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

Guardian

15char

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Posted by: Zagerus.8675

Zagerus.8675

Soldiers gear and weapons, Ruby orbs, Berserker Accessories. For traits 0/30/20/0/20 Greatsword/Longbow. Sigil of Force on GS, Energy on Longbow. Healing Surge, For Great Justice, Signet of Stamina, Endure Pain/Banner of Defense in groups.

in Warrior

Posted by: Veritas.6071

Veritas.6071

Your playstyle sounds like it would fit with what the warrior can do. Go with Soldiers, Knights, Berserker, Valkyrie or mixed gear. Here is a link showing what pieces give more crit damage. Basically, the top of the list is where you want to slot serker/cav/valk gear.

I would recommend running full Berserkers. The AI in almost all PvE content won’t give you much trouble once you get proficient at avoiding damage.

Beyond that, I suggest testing all the utilities and stuff yourself. Pre-release, I had an idea what direction I wanted to go. Almost a year later and through nearly 2k hours of playtime, I ended up not going that direction at all.

Ve·ri·tas [English ver-i-tahs] A Latin noun meaning Truth.

(edited by Veritas.6071)