in Warrior

Posted by: MidoriMarch.8067

MidoriMarch.8067

Nerf warriors best at everything

highest toughness
highest HP
having massive attack damage while extremely tanky + healing signet hp regen OP
having ridiculous mobility that outruns thief
having 20k+ hp and 2600+ toughness while wearing full berserk set having massive attack damage
+ more

I have all professions and warriors are far superior than any other classess while its extremely easy to play u can just facepalm everything in pve/pvp/wvw.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

highest toughness
highest HP
having 20k+ hp and 2600+ toughness while wearing full berserk set having massive attack damage
+ more

I have all professions and warriors are far superior than any other classess while its extremely easy to play u can just facepalm everything in pve/pvp/wvw.

This is not the forum you are looking for. Move along.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: MiniMe.1960

MiniMe.1960

highest toughness
highest HP
+ more

What a bunch of crap, almost everything not true. Get over the books and come again if you have something true to say.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

GW2 strong.

Remove warriors.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: ThePlanez.5871

ThePlanez.5871

highest toughness
highest HP
+ more

Eww, my warrior has less than 1k of toughness wearing full berserkers, so u might wanna just back off and get ur facts right.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: hellsmachine.4085

hellsmachine.4085

Yes. Please nerf Warriors. They are 100% invincible. In WvW 10 of us could not kill 1 warrior, he wipe us all! And don’t bother sayin L2P, we are from Blackgate number 1 server, which means we are skilled pros!

They have 100k hp and 1 shot every one. Please nerf!

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

The only thing wrong with Warrior is their mobility and their simplicity to play well. But the bads need something to play, right?

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Mattidore.3482

Mattidore.3482

Love all this QQ about Warriors now that they’ve become viable in pvp. I’ve played warrior and only warrior since beta, you probably didn’t play warrior when we were just easy roflstomp prey for pretty much every class.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Love all this QQ about Warriors now that they’ve become viable in pvp. I’ve played warrior and only warrior since beta, you probably didn’t play warrior when we were just easy roflstomp prey for pretty much every class.

That’s what most people seem to want again. Because it’s balanced and all. Why learn to play when you can complain on the forums.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: BryBry.8409

BryBry.8409

Naw naw, there is a difference between being viable and being broken. The fact that you have played warrior since beta doesn’t change the fact that warrior is broken as kitten right now lol. Also, there is a lot of players who played warrior before the huge buffs and did fine.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

Honestly they only need to delete healing signet . Bad players will get rupted and stomped without it .

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Honestly they only need to delete healing signet . Bad players will get rupted and stomped without it .

Bad players get stomped with it. Only a bad player will lose to a bad player, unless its a seriously hard counter to whatever you’re playing.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuorus.8415

Nuorus.8415

Bad players get stomped with it. Only a bad player will lose to a bad player, unless its a seriously hard counter to whatever you’re playing.

Healing signet counters only very very very low dmg builds aka full bunkers… and bunkers were a problem not so long time ago…

People tend to whine before thinking in these forums :/

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

People seems using word “trolling” out of context way too often…

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Introp.8465

Introp.8465

Even without healing signet warrior is still the best class in the game . Clear 3 condis every 7 sec , decent condi damage without investing into it . No precision required because of UF+ perma fury , alot of CC , berserker stance is very strong , you can kill a necro\engi easely> zerker stance+ stability = dead necro\engi. Lyssa every 48 sec is insane aswell.

The only class that has a chance to beat warriors are thieves. The evade spam and massive damage can shut down a warrior but nothing else really .
The class has everything thats pretty much it .

As a main warr , 1,1k hours Id be happy if they deleted healing signet to make the class a bit less faceroll .

First of all, me, having over 100 hours on war in spvp i can clearly see you are talking kittens about you having 1,1k on it lol.

War has crap condi damage if not investing to it.
You mentioned 3 different builds as if it would be one build.
No one will stand and let you kill him. You can be invulnerable for few seconds to some sorts of damage, doesnt mean enemy wont use defensive skills in that time.
You dont have 3 condi cleanse every 7s unless you invest 30 points into the tree and manage to hit evey burst (things that prevent that – blinds, dodges, you being cced, enemy creating a gap)

Why dont we do it like this. Take 1 class and take its strongest points, compare it to nothing ( and mesh 3 different build together like u did to sound more extreme). For example -
OMG thief so op, has steal ( steal crapton of usefull skills), PERMA stealth, PERMA dodges, PERMA blinds, does 7k damage backstabs – no investment required
I have 1.1k hours on my main thief, it needs nerf

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

Even without healing signet warrior is still the best class in the game . Clear 3 condis every 7 sec , massive AoE damge , decent condi damage without investing into it . No precision required because of UF+ perma fury , alot of CC , berserker stance is very strong , you can kill a necro\engi easely> zerker stance+ stability = dead necro\engi. Lyssa every 48 sec is insane aswell.

The only class that has a chance to beat warriors are thieves. The evade spam and massive damage can shut down a warrior but nothing else really .
The class has everything thats pretty much it .

As a main warr , 1,1k hours Id be happy if they deleted healing signet to make the class a bit less faceroll .

Is that why only 5 people played warrior pre-HS buff?

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: bobomb.5209

bobomb.5209

I am one of those warriors!

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Nuorus.8415

I dont really have time to argue with clueless people . I have a thief aswell and the only way you can achieve 7k backstabs is by having nothing except damage modifiers in your build . 25\30\x with no blind on stealth . Secondly there’s no evade at all on D\X builds unless your talking about deadly blossom which does no damage at all. Perma stealth and perma blind cannot really work together if you spam black powder you dont have enough initiatives to heartseeker through it.

And I wasent about 3 builds combinated together one the post above , Im talking a talking bout hambow which has all the strenghts I’ve mentionned and alsmost no weakness . Anybody who plays a bit of PvP can tell you that warriors are in a ridiculous state right now .

A heal that cannot be rupted has no place in competitive PvP, thats just a fact . If you cant win without HS you need to learn the class a bit more . And if you think that warriors are weak then you are either lying or need to stop playing this game

in WvW thief can backstab 28k, which is sad… this is achieved by getting group with a guardian who will grant you might and need certain set… my server has this stupid elitist guild runing like 5+ thieves + 1 guardian. Perma stealth literally (except when they attack), and they pretty much hunt zergs… They abuse some certain build… as elitists they abuse every flaw they can find -.-

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Introp.8465

I dont really have time to argue with clueless people . I have a thief aswell and the only way you can achieve 7k backstabs is by having nothing except damage modifiers in your build . 25\30\x with no blind on stealth . Secondly there’s no evade at all on D\X builds unless your talking about deadly blossom which does no damage at all. Perma stealth and perma blind cannot really work together if you spam black powder you dont have enough initiatives to heartseeker through it.

And I wasent about 3 builds combinated together one the post above , Im talking a talking bout hambow which has all the strenghts I’ve mentionned and alsmost no weakness . Anybody who plays a bit of PvP can tell you that warriors are in a ridiculous state right now .

A heal that cannot be rupted has no place in competitive PvP, thats just a fact . If you cant win without HS you need to learn the class a bit more . And if you think that warriors are weak then you are either lying or need to stop playing this game

U clearly didnt understand irony in my post, happens with young people.
Its not arguments, its you spoutin random facts, comparing them no NOTHING and putting them into some imaginary standarts.
Thats why i combined 3 thief builds into one, like you did. Hambow build has no weaknesess? lol. I beat 95% of hambows using my longbow+ rifle power build, no or rarely 1 stability, 0 stances, no ire. Its about skill.
You are clearly a thief player and maybe u got some hours into warrior, stop trying to act as if you are warrior who can beat everyone, thats why wars are op. Truth is, any good player will beat war 1×1. ( maybe except rangers). I beat 90% of met warriors doesnt matter the build im using.

And for the 105th time, no one says warriors are weak, no one ask for buffs. People who arent clueless say they are in a good shape.
P.S. warrior is easy class and most of bad warriors beat most of other bad classes players, maybe thats the issue? ( called learning to play)

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Introp.8465

Nah, for me no class is op. Some things annoy me, some kill me all the time, but you know what – i dont spend time in forums asking for nerfs. If i have spare time – i play more and improve. No time to improve – playing casually and not giving a kitten .
Somehow you think that you are right and other are wrong, and other people cant have this position, right?
Btw i play warrior in spvp because its easy to master, also playing thief, necro
sometimes ele and now learning engi.
Unlike you, sir, i use skill as excuse when i die. Either im better or my opponent, but not classes and their skills.
And you can ask , as you said, bias opinions of other people what does that prove?
P.S. you are as bias as me, even more. I want people to improve instead of whining, you want nerfs and no improving

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Puro.8501

Puro.8501

Becareful what you wish for, lest you want a situation where Warrior is so imbalanced that it becomes the new Ranger. IMO, Warrior is fine the way it is. It’s other classes that have been nerfed to the ground so badly that they can’t even compare to a Warrior.
If anything leave warrior as it is and buff every other profession to stand along against a warrior.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Brigg.6189

No, HS was overtuned, I’m willing to admit that. I think the devs are on the right (albeit slow) track. Passive needs to be nerfed, with active buffed to actually be usable.

You just have to be very very careful with it though. I think precisely because warrior is a simplistic class, it’s easy to push it over or under-balanced. Warrior buffs were rolled out over several updates, and it wasn’t until HS was buffed that it was even considered competitive. You revert HS buffs, or over-nerf, and you run the risk of warrior falling back to being unused.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Nuorus.8415

The thing is that you are extremly biased as a player. You probably only play warrior and have no succes on any other class. Go ask anybody who isint biased if warriors are balanced, somebody like sensotix can answer your question.

And thief 28k backstab , you need at least a proof to back up your statement. 28k backstab is not even possible on a PvE mob with all the potions and sigils, I cant even imagine how a thief hits that kitten a player. Gearless and traitless people maybe? with Frenzy?

Ask vcy guild, one of them was bragging with it. You can even youtube them…

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

Where’s the downvote button?

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Chaosbroker.3860

Chaosbroker.3860

No, HS was overtuned, I’m willing to admit that.

It’s not even that, it’s the simple fact that it’s impossible to stop and poison is a difficult thing to keep on a warrior long enough for it to limit the healing. On the other side of the problem is the fact that it’s very much a “Remove this hotkey” skill. It’s best utilised by not using it. Yet another passive defence in a class dominated by passive defences.

Callo Merlose – Revenant
Envy – Fort Aspenwood
“Believe in yourself … because the rest of us think you’re an idiot”

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: tonyg.3824

tonyg.3824

The “problem” is all you queers with your bunker builds that just wanna outlast everyone rather then kill them. Warrior is strong vs condi if he can spike that person quickly otherwise you could outlast him if your smart about it but that’s the fact OUTLAST that’s all you people do! play a burst build and you will see the world differently.

Vernichtung/miniature gaar/Infamous jack/Sli/Gaarku/gaar of nore

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Julie Yann.5379

The “problem” is all you queers with your bunker builds that just wanna outlast everyone rather then kill them. Warrior is strong vs condi if he can spike that person quickly otherwise you could outlast him if your smart about it but that’s the fact OUTLAST that’s all you people do! play a burst build and you will see the world differently.

But I like being a tank that hits for less than 500 DPS. I shouldn’t have to change in order to kill a warrior.

(edited by Julie Yann.5379)

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Ghostrider.6537

Ghostrider.6537

Stop your frikin crying on my classes forums its not our fault that you CANT beat a war with your CURRENT build. Wars are not all powerful if you get beat by one with a hammer you just play very bad you cant see the most highly telegraphed/low damage att/stun in the game comming and dodge you deserve to get kded or stunned. In short its your lack of skill thats killing you not the “op war” go troll your own classes forums forums.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: ulcimql.2516

ulcimql.2516

Much ignorance, very denial, so entertained

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Tomasmxmf.9403

Tomasmxmf.9403

Hey look another post in the warrior forum saying how good the class is. Is there not a mod around here? These honestly need to just get cleaned up. It’s the same thing in every single thread —-→ Warrior too good///It beats everything////So facepalm///MOST HEALTH

So shocking that people suck so bad they go out of their way to come into our forum just to complain like it’s gonna fix anything.

SCUMMY WARRIOR/REV ON DRAGONBRAND
[FIRE]//@TOLIVEFREEORDIE//RAIDER KREWE

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

A heal that cannot be rupted has no place in competitive PvP, thats just a fact .

Why is interruptibility so important?

The real problem is that people say ‘profession’ when they really mean ‘build’. No profession is just completely broken, that’s just as stupid as it sounds.

Balance isn’t there and it never will be, a problem rooted in the game’s design. Spec A beats spec B. You can specialize your character in such a way that it pretty much dominates another spec, but gets eaten by others. Too much character skill, not enough player skill. Active dodge shouldn’t be the lynchpin of ‘defense’.

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

nerf warrior because I can’t play my own class! :C

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Diba.4682

Diba.4682

The only thing I think is OP for warriors is the hammer skill CD. Too much stun effects with very little CD. Bull charge for example has a 40sec CD, (down to 32 with traits). but some of the hammer skills can have 20s CD (down to 16 with traits). Sure there is kick as well with its 20s CD (down to 16s) but it is practically useless without strong range. Not only, but they have 3 skills on the hammer alone that will stun, knockback, knockdown. One of which has ~8sec CD if they have the adrenaline.

Next, and please correct me if I am wrong, the auto attack skill chain has some of the highest dps of any weapon. Compare with the GS it has about a 200dps difference with the same attack speed. Arguably GS has vulnerability, but for pvp (maybe even pve) I would trade that in any day. I think the Hammer needs to be nerfed.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Tomasmxmf.9403

Tomasmxmf.9403

Am I the only one who doesn’t seem to have a bother w/ hammer warriors anymore? This isn’t a diss to anyone in the thread, I’m just seeing a lot of talk about the hammer but it honestly doesn’t bother me much these days. I hate seeing condi warriors more than anything haha.

SCUMMY WARRIOR/REV ON DRAGONBRAND
[FIRE]//@TOLIVEFREEORDIE//RAIDER KREWE

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

highest toughness
highest HP
+ more

nope. highest hp has necro, guard has the same tough. the rediciolous mobility you have,when you play weak builds with gs or sword, + more is what? the missing classmechanic that he has to facetank every dps? gimme blinds,stealth,evades,clones or anything else and you are allowed to reduce my hp.

nerfnerfnerfnerf

Grimkram [sS]

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Julie Yann.5379

highest toughness
highest HP
+ more

nope. highest hp has necro, guard has the same tough. the rediciolous mobility you have,when you play weak builds with gs or sword, + more is what? the missing classmechanic that he has to facetank every dps? gimme blinds,stealth,evades,clones or anything else and you are allowed to reduce my hp.

nerfnerfnerfnerf

Don’t forget that Guardians and Eles have easy access to protection which is equal to more toughness which brings their damage reduction up to 33% higher than a tanky warrior (a little less in the Eles case).

(edited by Julie Yann.5379)

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

highest toughness
highest HP
+ more

What a bunch of crap, almost everything not true. Get over the books and come again if you have something true to say.

Pardon me, but which one is not true?

Glorious Human Master Race

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Introp.8465

highest toughness
highest HP
+ more

Pardon me, but which one is not true?

Actually spend time reading above posts. Pulling your head out of kitten helps too. Or do some research before you spout nonsense

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Rendolphe.5086

Rendolphe.5086

highest toughness
highest HP
+ more

I think you didn’t play against good PU mesmer with your warrior.

The only words that will come out from your mouth after getting pwned will be : Nerf Mesmer !!!

[HALT] – BlackGate
www.youtube.com/rendolphegamer

(edited by Rendolphe.5086)

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Rendolphe.5086

Rendolphe.5086

… I think the Hammer needs to be nerfed.

It’s already been nerfed on 2 abilities with a reduction of 20% damage. Not to mention that Burst mastery has a 3% dmg nerf at december 10th nerf patch.

Oh I forgot they moved Unsuspecting Foe to Master tier so you won’t get auto crit with your hammer when you stun.

Warrior Hammer don’t need another nerf. People should start to use their dodging abilities.

[HALT] – BlackGate
www.youtube.com/rendolphegamer

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Valk.6902

Valk.6902

Ya its sad that Warriors do more damage then a Ranger with a bow , now all I do is play my warrior instead …..

we are definitely OP

Plate/Bow > leather/bow

gg Anet on Balance

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

highest toughness
highest HP
+ more

I’m assuming that the OP was talking about base stats, in which case…

1. Warrior does have the highest base toughness (or armor- toughness and armor have the same effect though), though it is the same as Guardian’s.

2. Warrior does have the highest base health, though it’s the same as necromancer’s.

3. I recently made a list of skill coefficients that did 90% of Larcenous Strike’s (thief) damage or more; the abundance of warrior skills there compared to every other class should tell you something. That, and the fact that a Level 2 Eviscerate already does more damage than a back-sided Backstab. The part about being tanky is quite true, due to warrior’s superior base stats, as well as Healing Signet (which, taking into account cast times, ability to interrupt, reduce via poison, etc) is easily the best healing skill in the game.

4. I wouldn’t say that warrior necessarily can outrun a thief (though many are far more mobile than your standard D/X thief), but the OP does have a point in that warriors are easily the second or third most mobile class in the game while hardly having to build to be mobile (as opposed to thief and engineer- engineer being the other candidate for second most mobile- both of which require you to build specifically to be mobile).

5. Standard warrior builds run at least 20 into Defense nowadays, so the idea that warrior can have over 2600 armor and 20k health (ESPECIALLY over 20k health- that’s incredibly easy to get on warrior wearing Zerker) is highly plausible. That being said, I don’t see how this is much different from #1+#2 and #3, but it’s still true.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

nerf warrior because I can’t play my own class! :C

“Don’t nerf warrior because I can’t play!”

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Heimdallr.7021

Heimdallr.7021

Another one of these threads.

norn warrior

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

………..while its extremely easy to play u can just facepalm everything in pve/pvp/wvw.

Yeah, right, that is why I repeatedly, on a daily basis, witness warriors getting rolled in PvE, PvP, and WvW. Nerf needed. No…………

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

They can’t delete passive regen anymore because they already removed the skill factor by increasing casting times on all weapon skills.Warrior will ne more and more face tanking passive an less and less skilfull to play.Warrior used to require skill to play but step by step all the skils were made useless and heavily pumped passives that everyone hates.

By removing or nerfing those passives the class will be left in a worst place than it began with and no ammount of skill will make the class viable or even playable.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Dabrixmgp.4758

Dabrixmgp.4758

Warriors only exist to keep people from noticing my Ele. I ride on the back of a Charr dropping Meteor Showers everywhere.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Brigg.6189

No, HS was overtuned, I’m willing to admit that.

It’s not even that, it’s the simple fact that it’s impossible to stop and poison is a difficult thing to keep on a warrior long enough for it to limit the healing. On the other side of the problem is the fact that it’s very much a “Remove this hotkey” skill. It’s best utilised by not using it. Yet another passive defence in a class dominated by passive defences.

I think people overemphasize how significant heal rupts are (especially with other heals like shelter, healing turret, withdraw), but yes, I still mostly agree with this. That’s why I wrote “Passive needs to be nerfed, with active buffed to actually be usable.”

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: baylock.1703

baylock.1703

highest toughness
highest HP
+ more

I dont eaven have a warrior bout comment like this I would say L2P im playing mesmer and warriors die as easy than eny other classes including mesmers its all abouth ur gamestyle and build in wvw I have never seen enyfing OP might be in pvp so stop just stop please with eny nerf thred I stoped protectiong only my class now I protect all of them (btw rangers need boost its redicolous xD)

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: lchan.2169

lchan.2169

Stupid people who says nerf the warrior is most probably using range professions and think they can go melee with them. Run yo stupid lot….run for your life.

Please Nerf Warriors

in Warrior

Julie Yann.5379

Stupid people who says nerf the warrior is most probably using range professions and think they can go melee with them. Run yo stupid lot….run for your life.

More than likely they are running so form of bunker that can’t out DPS the healing signet.