Warrior bug compilation. [Closed, used the sticky]

in Warrior

Posted by: glaphen.5230

glaphen.5230

Sigil of Doom doesnt work with any of the longbow skills besides Pin Down.

in Warrior

Posted by: incisorr.9502

incisorr.9502

so updates are here but warrior bugs are still persistent , cool story, im supposed to pve until you guys fix the gamebreaking for pvp flurry/weapon swap bug? (wh8ich didnt exist until recently)

in Warrior

Posted by: mrhappyclam.2408

mrhappyclam.2408

im sure its been said[because im too lazy to check but] Vengeance needs to be fixed.

Boss fight at 20%
→ you get downed
→ use Vengeance when its ready
→ die due to bosskittenyour face with some aoe you didnt dodge out of
→ res at closest waypoint
→ run 10 feet
→ die in front of waypoint because you died BEFORE Vengeance’s auto kill timer.

probably the most annoying thing ever. please fix this before anything else, for i can live with any other bug, except this one… literally.

(:)

in Warrior

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Regarding the Vengeance bug, what if you wait 5-10 seconds for the buff to wear off of your corpse, then res at the waypoint? It’s never happened to me, so I haven’t been able to test.

It should still be fixed, but there’s probably a way around it as well.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Qbert.4197

Qbert.4197

I created the other Bug List thread before this thread began. See:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Consolidated-List-Summary-of-Warrior-Bugs-to-be-updated/first#post211212

In addition to the many in-depth ability tests I’ve done, I also now have over 300 hrs played on my warrior [~50% PvE completion, ~50 hrs WvW/ 300 badges, 50+ sPvP matches] which has helped me in identifying not just what I consider to be bugs, but also some educated guesses as to what I think may be causing them.

IMO the top 5 remaining Warrior bugs are:

• 1 – The 15 point Trait to reduce the weapon swapping cooldown by 5 seconds often does not work at all on the initial weapon swap following exiting/entering combat.
    [bug exists as of last night]
  • 2 – Endure Pain does not last the full 5 second duration but rather ~3.5 seconds, this shortcoming is compounded by the trait that increases stance duration by 25%. (have not tested since about a week ago to confirm if this bug still exists, however there has been no patch note since that mentions it).
    [bug exists as of at least last Tuesday]
  • 3 – Warrior leap abilities (namely Savage Leap, Eviscerate, and Earthshaker)essentially do not use the target as the destination for the effect; in other words, the destination & damage of the leap does not coincide with the target but rather only the direction and range of the leap. This results in extremely unnatural pathing and the complete inability to hit targets that are on a lower elevation when using these skills. This behavior is most noticeable with the MH Sword ablility “Savage Leap”, but similar inaccuracies have been experienced with the MH Axe burst ability “Eviscerate” (which very frequently lands short of the target despite being well in range).
    [issue exists as of yesterday]
  • 4 – Numerous ‘charge’-like abilities that attempt effects at the end of pathing will end their paths out of range of the target, and sometimes inflict the effect at a location that is not relatively near the target. Additionally, the Greatsword ability “Rush” is uncancellable and will very frequently execute a large portion of its ‘charge’ right next to the target and then fail to execute the attack portion, causing a lengthy pose next to the intended location with no effect (perhaps a simple modest 5-10% range increase on the attack could alleviate this issue). While the pathing has slightly improved over recent patches, clearly from a periodic correction built into the channeling of the charge, the issue with the secondary effect not coinciding with the targets location remains.
    [issue exists as of yesterday]
  • 5 – “Brawn”, the 2nd passive bonus per trait point in the Discipline trait line provides only 0.1% bonus per trait point compared to either 10 stat points or 1% bonus per trait point to every other bonus in every other trait line for every other class in the game. It cannot be reasonably justified to provide a mere +3% damage increase to only two Warrior abilities as reward for 30 trait points, especially considering that 30 trait points provides +300 Power in the Strength trait line… it would take a Warrior with 9000 attack damage to for those trait points to have equal effect, and to burst skills alone.
    [bug exists as of at least two days ago]

(edited by Qbert.4197)

in Warrior

Posted by: Conditioned.2467

Conditioned.2467

Volley fire malfunctions quite often, especially when sidestrafing and having an enemy <160 degrees.

in Warrior

Posted by: Steely Phil.3952

Steely Phil.3952

Last Stand in the Defense line has no visible effect, and perhaps no effect at all. I never see myself enter balanced with this trait and am unsure if it has ever stopped a CC on me.

Brawn gives only 1% damage per 10 trait points. I assume this is an error since it makes the trait completely useless.

“Yo dawg, we heard you liked grind.” -ANet

(edited by Steely Phil.3952)

in Warrior

Posted by: Samuels.4725

Samuels.4725

I would like to add to this list a bug that has been bothering me for some time in WvWvW. Become the Snow Leopard is not firing off when under heavy fire. Instead of being interrupted and incurring a lockout period like other abilities, this elite skill goes on cool down without being activated.

Additionally, the player model is not visible, completely disappearing even after being downed. This happens as a result of being stunned or crowd controlled while casting the ability.

Samuelsyo |Affinity| Ridin’ the Zerg since ’11

in Warrior

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

dolyak signet
how much % damage is reduced? did anyone test it? i am guessing 10% damage reduction since guardian has -10% damage reduction signet as well.

warrior’s sprint
official gw2 wiki says 10% but can we have a passive buff icon to indicate this? and how does this +10% movement speed increase stack with swiftness?

say base speed 100%
with warrior’s sprint = 110% movement speed

with swiftness does it becomes 143% or 146.3% ???
or it does not stack and swiftness simply overwrites it, becoming 133% instead?

in Warrior

Posted by: Acme Tux Serum Six.8520

Acme Tux Serum Six.8520

Didn’t read the entire thread, but when your adrenaline starts to drop, your character will announce that you are gaining adrenaline.

in Warrior

Posted by: DaSBrOtZwEiMaL.9462

DaSBrOtZwEiMaL.9462

regarding Dolyak signet: Its not a percentage reduction, its a bonus to toughness (around 90 on lvl80). It is abyssmally bad and pales in comparison to the guardian-signet. 10% reduced dmg just scales a hundred times better than 90 toughness (when even the most offensive warrior has around 1000 toughness).

Also, im pretty sure warriors sprint does not stack with siwftness. It overrides it (that is, the faster buff dominates, meaning with both, you are “only” 33% faster until swiftness runs out).

in Warrior

Qbert.4197

warrior’s sprint
official gw2 wiki says 10% but can we have a passive buff icon to indicate this? and how does this +10% movement speed increase stack with swiftness?

say base speed 100%
with warrior’s sprint = 110% movement speed

with swiftness does it becomes 143% or 146.3% ???
or it does not stack and swiftness simply overwrites it, becoming 133% instead?

I have no data or hard evidence to prove it, just extensive experience with/without this trait and can say pretty comfortably that the effects do in fact stack in a manner to make them feel relatively significant, i.e. Swiftness + WSprint is noticeably faster than swiftness without the trait… so I’m almost 100% certain they do not overwrite each other.

Also, I have yet to find a single multiplicative percentage based modifier apart from the “5% of X stat to Y stat” traits (which were reduced from 10% in beta specifically for this reason). Thus I highly doubt that speed modifiers are multiplicative, but rather additive like the rest of the modifiers.

It does bring up a continuing, frustrating theme however… the information available to the player, let alone the tooltips themselves, is inexcusably insufficient in far too many cases. I don’t see why players shouldn’t be told precisely how benefits are being applied, considering we are expected to be deciding between them.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

Wearing 6/6 Superior Runes of the Soldier does not give the “shouts remove conditions” bonus while underwater.

That’s because you ALSO need one of the runes on your underwater headpiece.

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

in Warrior

Posted by: Conditioned.2467

Conditioned.2467

Riflebutt. Missing 50% since 2012.

in Warrior

Qbert.4197

Riflebutt. Missing 50% since 2012.

Still #2 to “Throw Bolas” in fail.

in Warrior

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

Signet of rage: Passive effect doesn’t work. I see the buff present, but my adrenaline bar is stationary?

in Warrior

Posted by: Greef.1598

Greef.1598

The people having problems with vengeance trait not working, i have encountered the reveres and had the actual buff Vengeance disappear, and i don’t have the trait, and i survive and can keep going. Not sure if there’s a chance to rally with it un-traited, and if there is, i don’t see the chance for it to happen in the description of the ability.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sami.1560

Sami.1560

Signets: Seems that once they come off cooldown they’re not usable again until the passive buff is reapplied, which can be anything from an additional 1-5 seconds depending on how laggy the area is (usually 1-2 in PvE, and have seen it near 5s in large fights in WvW).

Charge Skills: Most of the issues can be fixed by turning them in to chain skills – when you start the charge it switches to “Hit Stuff”. “Hit Stuff” is used automatically when the game things the charge should end, but you can use it before to stop yourself from charging or to ensure it actually hits what you want it to. Note this won’t fix leap abilities (Hammer Burst, Sword 2) as when you go down hill with them the animation/damage/etc triggers too soon, not too late.

in Warrior

Qbert.4197

Signet of rage: Passive effect doesn’t work. I see the buff present, but my adrenaline bar is stationary?

Must be in combat otherwise natural Adrenaline decay outpaces it.

in Warrior

phaeris.7604

ahh…explains it

in Warrior

phaeris.7604

so why when im clearly in combat, ie my health isnt going up, yet my adrenaline bar stays still

in Warrior

Sami.1560

Works fine for me, so guessing it’s situationally bugged rather than always bugged.

in Warrior

Posted by: CarlSpackler.2789

CarlSpackler.2789

As others have stated if I am casting Battle Standard and get interrupted at all the timer goes to full cool down like I casted it even if it didn’t really get deplyed. Also as a suggestion I understand that having it rez defeated people would be overpowered but how about it slowly starting to revive defeated people even if its PVE only.

in Warrior

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

Can we please get the cooldown on Volley fixed with Crack Shot trait? Over a month and no-one can quickly change one number for us…

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

in Warrior

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

Banner of Tactics skill Compassionate Banner has an incorrect tooltip.

At my Healing Power (746 with the banner buff active) states it should heal for 4,037. But it heals for 768 instead.

Screenshot attached.

Yea, I noticed this last night! I wasn’t sure what the heal 3,547 thing was and I noticed it can go up?

in Warrior

Posted by: Rislod.7120

Rislod.7120

Not sure if this has been mentioned.

“Whirling Axe” true damage is significantly lower than the numbers that pop up.

Say I use Whirling Axe on Bandit, Finisher does “400”, takes out a quarter health bar.
I auto attack for 100 and it takes out 2/3 of the hp bar.

in Warrior

Posted by: TheDemonEmperor.6825

TheDemonEmperor.6825

Bugged attack animation.

At Ascalonian catacomb, warrior attacks keep poping up as miss when attacking the burrow.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kamahl.3621

Kamahl.3621

It’s probably already been listed, but when using the 50% increased bleed duration trait, runes and sigils that improve bleed duration have no effect. I can’t get the bleed to last longer than 11.5s, when it should be 19.5s (assuming multiplicative, 14.5s if additive).

in Warrior

phaeris.7604

When a thief uses steal on me, they will steal whirlwind whatever weapon i have equipped. Problem is, when they use whirlwind they evade everything and have stability in their version.

How come my version doesn’t give me the same.

So they can steal—>whirlwind(stability+evade)—>dagger storm(stability+evade)—>..hs spam…

in Warrior

Posted by: Garrix.7036

Garrix.7036

There are many mobs that can rally you when you are down but don’t count for Vengeance. This really needs to be fixed.

in Warrior

Posted by: Tharium.7325

Tharium.7325

The discipline trait “fast hands” is still 50/50 on if it’s going to work or not. Half the time it reduces my weapon swap cooldown to 5 seconds and the other half of the time it does not. This bug has been around since release, I’m getting tired of it never seeing anything done about it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Edelweiss.9815

Edelweiss.9815

Please, people, refrain from whining and posting obvious balance-related stuff as bugs. Keep the thread clean!

Not loving to be forum police, but a dev said he wants to fix our class and asked us to help, that’s pretty rare, so let’s not waste this opportunity.

On topic:

Fan of Fire (Longbow no. 2) rarely lands all 3 arrows even at point blank range. This bug seems to be relatively new as well.

in Warrior

Posted by: aleiro.8521

aleiro.8521

Bolas/Longbow 5 are not working properly in WvW, This is maybe due to lag during intense fights but I’m not sure so I post it here.
Also a LOT of times when attacking gates, bosses or players in many intentse fights(PvE or PVP or WVW) I get the message that my projectile is “obstructed” even though there is nothing visible in the path of the projectile. The same happens with the rifle even if I have the “crackshot” trait equipped.

(edited by aleiro.8521)

in Warrior

Posted by: Malganys.9027

Malganys.9027

yeah thx anet wow today update dont touch WARRIOR!!! evry class but not warrior thx another time good work wow… -.-

in Warrior

Posted by: Erebus Ashsworn.9476

Erebus Ashsworn.9476

Warrior Sword Skill #4 (Impale)

Tooltip lists the throw component as inflicting 4 stacks of bleeding on impact, however it actually applies just 1 stack.

in Warrior

Posted by: Edelweiss.9815

Edelweiss.9815

Warrior Sword Skill #4 (Impale)

Tooltip lists the throw component as inflicting 4 stacks of bleeding on impact, however it actually applies just 1 stack.

It applies 4 stacks over time.

in Warrior

Sami.1560

Nearly every bug posted so far. I’ve missed out a few that are clearly not bugs (i.e. people reading things wrong). Note that I have in no way verified that all of these are bugs, just reposting them all into a single list. And no, don’t expect me to maintain it! 2 posts as I hit the character limit.

GREATSWORD

Bladetrail: Numerous environment collision issues. Sometimes it gets stopped by a wall/cliff, other times it can pass through multiple objects without issue.
Rush: Still misses the opponent with the final swing, usually due to the Warrior overshooting or not turning around at the end.
Rush: Still sometimes causes you to run on the spot in front of your enemy as the game hasn’t realised you’re in range for the hit.
Whirlwind Attack: Ground reticule sometimes keeps showing even after the skill has activated.
Whirlwind Attack: Collision issues if performed into a wall.
Whirlwind Attack: Known to cause a target drop when used.

HAMMER

Earthshaker: Doesn’t apply damage or stun if the landing point is lower than your starting point, i.e. leaping off a ledge to hit enemies below you. Animation applies mid-air instead (and I’m guessing the damage and stun along with it).
Earthshaker: Using this skill when rooted (example given was Ranger’s root) results in you being unable to move at all until a charge/leap/jump skill is used (example given was this skill again or sword Leap).

HARPOON GUN

Spread Shot: Will sometimes miss even if both targets are stationary.
Spread Shot: Actual maximum range is shorter than tooltip range.

LONGBOW

Arcing Arrow: If you place the targeting reticule on yourself and dodge immediately after firing, the skill has no effect but still goes on cooldown.
Combustive Shot: If you place the targeting reticule on yourself and dodge immediately after firing, the skill has no effect but still goes on cooldown.
Dual Shot: Won’t auto-target on a foe that is 900-1200 units away, even if you have the trait to extend the weapon’s range.
Fan of Fire: Applies 1s burning rather than 2s.

RIFLE

Rifle Butt: Extremely short range/angle. Misses most times unless point blank.

SHIELD

Shield Stance: Duration of buff displayed is incorrect.

SPEAR

Tsunami Slash: Will often send you charging straight past your target. Happens at all ranges.

SWORD

Flurry: Switching to a different weapon while using this skill prevents you from attacking for a few seconds.
Impale: Doesn’t apply full stacks of bleeding.
Impale: Tooltip damage much higher than actual damage.
Riposte: Tooltip damage much higher than actual damage.
Savage Leap: Doesn’t apply damage if the opponent is lower than you when you start to leap, i.e. leaping off a ledge to hit somebody below you.

UTILITY

Banner (all): If you are downed when casting, the skill goes on full cooldown but doesn’t spawn the banner.
Banner (all): Tooltip says 45 seconds, actually lasts for 90.
Banner (all) – Sprint: Underwater, the skill charges a fraction of the distance and has a much shorter cooldown. Unsure if intended.

Banner of Tactics: Healing amount not matching tooltip. Example given: 746 healing power has a tooltip heal of 4037, but it heals for 768.

Endure Pain: Effect actually lasts for closer to 3 seconds rather than the 5 listed.
Endure Pain: Reports of the absorbed damage being applied in a large burst after Endure Pain has ended.

Frenzy: Stomping when this buff is up doesn’t kill the enemy player.
Frenzy: Causes charge abilities to end twice as quick. As the movement speed isn’t increased, you end up moving half the distance.

Signets (all): When signet comes off cooldown, you’re not able to use the skill again until the passive buff has been reapplied, which takes up to another couple of seconds (gets worse with lag).

Throw Bolas: Extremely small collision area on the projectile.

(edited by Sami.1560)

in Warrior

Sami.1560

ELITE

Battle Standard: Goes on full cooldown if the cast is interupted rather than 5 seconds.
Battle Standard: Tooltip says it grants Stability, Might and Fury. For the first pulse of the buff this is true, but subsequent pulses apply Swiftness instead of Stability.
Battle Standard: Inspire skill grants Swiftness to nearby allies, but the banner does this passively instead (might be related to the Stability/Swiftness issues above?).
Battle Standard: Only lasts 65 seconds, while other banners last 90.

Signet of Rage: Swiftness overwrites the Swiftness from the warhorn skill 4 instead of stacking by duration. Works fine if activated in the other order.
Signet of Rage: Passive effect not always applied, even when in combat.

TRAITS

Arms – Blademaster: Doesn’t update critical-hit chance in hero panel (unsure if it actually applies the buff behind the scenes).
Arms – Crack Shot: The tooltip cooldown for Volley (rifle) is decreased to 8 seconds, but when you use the skill the original 10 second cooldown is still applied.
Arms – Forceful Greatsword: Doesn’t apply Might if you critically hit with a spear.
Arms – Oppotunist: Doesn’t work with Geomancy sigils.

Defense – Last Stand: Activates Balanced Stance after the crowd control effect has ended, not before. This prevents it from being used as a stun-breaker (Balanced Stance has this ability) and prevents you from being crowd controlled in general. Unsure if this is a design decision or a bug.
Defense – Spiked Armour: Doesn’t apply retaliation when critically hit.
Defense – Sure Footed: Doesn’t apply to Shield Stance (could well be design decision, as Shield Stance isn’t a utility Stance skill).
Defense – Sure Footed: Doesn’t apply to Balanced Stance if triggered from the Last Stand trait.

Discipline – Brawn: Increases burst damage by 0.1% per point (to a max of 3%). Should this be 1% per point?
Discipline – Fast Hands: Doesn’t always apply the 5s cooldown reduction.
Discipline – Fast Hands: Sometimes applies kitten cooldown even when out of combat.
Discipline – Heightned Focus: Does not apply criticial-hit chance bonus.
Discipline – Sweet Revenge: The 100% chance to rally doesn’t always work.
Discipline – Sweet Revenge: If you die before the timer is up and respawn quickly at a waypoint, the buff will still be active. Shortly after spawning the 15 seconds are up and you are killed on the spot.
Discipline – Sweet Revenge: If a mob turns friendly when it loses all its health (quest mobs, skill challenge, etc), it doesn’t count as “killing it” for Sweet Revenge, causeing you to die even if you “kill” it.

Strength – Great Fortitude: Don’t increase vitality when under the effect of power-increasing buffs (could be by design, but not specified in the tooltip).

Tactics – Empower Allies: Only applies when you are hit.
Tactics – Inspiring Banners: Doesn’t increase the area of the bonuses on banner skills, only the passive bonus.
Tactics – Quick Breathing: Doesn’t convert a condition into a boon (cooldown reduction applies properly).

MISC

Quality of Life – Charge Skills: A great fix for rush/charge skills is to turn them in to a chain still. First ability activates the charge, second chain stops you and performs the final attack. Game will automatically activate the second chain if the charge completes in full (i.e. you don’t end it early).
Quality of Life – Movement: Still plenty of skills (including melee ones) that cancel if you move when casting. Examples given: Hammer Shock (hammer), Staggering Blow (hammer), Tremor (mace)

Sigil of Doom: Doesn’t work on any longbow skills except Pin Down.

Thief: The “Whirling Axe” skill has additional Stability and Evasion not present on the actual Warrior version (axe 5 skill).

Vengeance: If you are using a Trebuchet when you die from this skill, when you respawn your character still has the siege weapon skills on the bar.

(edited by Sami.1560)

in Warrior

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Thank you for the consolidated, nicely-formatted list, Sami. I really wish we could keep the OP updated with a list like this. It might be prudent to just spawn a separate thread to be stickied.

I know you’re simply being comprehensive, but I’m still unsure about some of the Quality of Life stuff. The animations for Staggering Blow and Hammer Shock don’t lend themselves to movement. They still have their place in usage, it just isn’t the obvious “run at them and spam” usage, which people seem to also be complaining about in other regards (class is just switching to a weapon, using the abilities, then switching to the other weapon). It might be useful to note that it’s a point of contention, unless I’m the only guy out there who is OK with those two Hammer abilities locking me in place.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in Warrior

Sami.1560

It’s been a while since I’ve used the Hammer, but do those skills actively root you? i.e. when you use them, it will forceably stop all movement unless you re-input a movement direction?

I remember in BWE that a lot of the you-can’t-move-when-casting skills (for all classes) didn’t actually stop your character from moving to begin with, so there was a good chance if you mistimed the release of WSAD or whatever that the skill would go straight into cooldown as the game thought it had been instantly interrupted.

If the Hammer has those issues, then changing it so it works like the greatsword (pressing 2 stops your movement, but you can cancel by pressing a movement button) might be a good middle ground. If it already works like that then whatever, I don’t use the hammer

in Warrior

Posted by: Samuels.4725

Samuels.4725

Great work, Sami. However you left out the one that I posted a while back about Become the Snow Leopard. The bug is identical to Battle Standard: Goes on full cooldown if the cast is interupted rather than 5 seconds.

Samuelsyo |Affinity| Ridin’ the Zerg since ’11

in Warrior

Sami.1560

Thank you.

I left out that one as it’s a Norn racial skill and not a Warrior class skill.

in Warrior

Posted by: Boroming.8093

Boroming.8093

Superior Runes of Soldier: 6/6 bonus doesn’t apply if you’re underwater (design decision – breather needs to have a sigil in it?)

this is incorrect. every rune need to be put in the breather to have the 6th bonus working underwater.

for the rest… kudos. very well written!

in Warrior

Posted by: Radburn.7569

Radburn.7569

The hammer Adrenaline ability, Earthshaker, rarely hits or stuns in Wv3.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ineroth.9276

Ineroth.9276

Heightened Focus and Berserker’s Power traits don’t work! They don’t add crit chance or damage at full adrenaline!

in Warrior

Posted by: Defektive.7283

Defektive.7283

Hammer- Earthshaker:

If ES is interrupted mid cast, it gives it the full CD instead of the 4 seconds all other abilities get.

tPvP Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/defektive
Team Blacklisted [Envy]

in Warrior

Posted by: Kordos.3629

Kordos.3629

The trait “Distracting Strikes” doesn’t work while in Rampage form.

Separate bug submission: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Warrior-Distracting-Strikes-trait-not-working-while-in-Rampage-form

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7-iyYJgank

in Warrior

Posted by: PeteyPen.7136

PeteyPen.7136

The vigor boost when using a stance trait in the discipline tree does not work when using shield stance. Also the vigor duration boost you get when using frenzy is much shorter than when using endure pain.

Keep up the good work!

in Warrior

Posted by: Blackout.5384

Blackout.5384

Fix the vengeance bug……its an easy fix and should have been done a long time ago.

in Warrior

Posted by: Pirate.4631

Pirate.4631

Nice list Sami, glad someone took the time to make a big easily readable list.

Two things though. You should probably add that banner tooltips state they last 45 seconds but they actually last 90, the tooltip leads a lot of people to think they are not worthwhile as they think they don’t last long enough to be worth the downtime.

Also about the Rune of the Soldier underwater bonus. That is not a bug, when underwater your aquabreather replaces your helmet so it acts as your helmet so you are suppose to have the rune on it.