Warrior gear help. Berserker spec

in Warrior

Posted by: GNARSTACHE.3681

GNARSTACHE.3681

I am fortunate enough to get a lot of gold from some old friends.
I wanted to know what gear specifically to buy for a PvE dps berserker
http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Berserker_-_Phalanx_Strength
is the build I’m doing
I wanted to know how much it would cost to gear it. I don’t need the super end game gear but I was told around 500 gold could gear my char for fractals and dungeons etc

Can someone tell me the stats I look for or if the gear names are static, what gear to buy from the TP?

in Warrior

Posted by: General Health.9678

General Health.9678

type “berserker” in..
or in the three stats boxes put power precision ferocity and ignore any assassins gear that it throws up
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_level_80_exotic_armor

Blame Abaddon, he loves your tears.
pve, raid, pvp, fractal, dungeon, world clearing, legendary questing.. Zapped!

in Warrior

Posted by: ErebusVindictus.6514

ErebusVindictus.6514

Get Assasin Earrings and Berserker everything else, that’ll get you at 96% crit chance (I think).
Then just faceroll all pve content.

NA – Teef main – IGN Tensatsu
Kittenhunters are mean.
Warriors rock.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Get Assasin Earrings and Berserker everything else, that’ll get you at 96% crit chance (I think).
Then just faceroll all pve content.

ya that would be good….for lvl 80 content tho criting is less important since the starting values r higher

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in Warrior

Posted by: ErebusVindictus.6514

ErebusVindictus.6514

@Cerby, the Assassin’s gear for crits is for more might through Forceful Greatsword, the Might on Crit trait, not just for more crits.
Have A Nice Day!

NA – Teef main – IGN Tensatsu
Kittenhunters are mean.
Warriors rock.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

@Cerby, the Assassin’s gear for crits is for more might through Forceful Greatsword, the Might on Crit trait, not just for more crits.
Have A Nice Day!

i mean theres a reason why the meta builds with forceful gs…..dumplings…..and whatever else that all rely on crits (lightning, fire. bursts) keep to 50-60% crit rate (w/o fury). Payoff is better. I mean i run basically 100% crit rate and i still use all zerker gear and runes…its perty sweet to always crit so i can seee the allure of assassins just i still feel in support of full zerk…if in doubt use maintenance oil with ur zerk gear

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in Warrior

Posted by: zakuruchi.4086

zakuruchi.4086

If you want to do T4 fractals, you need Ascended Armor and Weapons, which you cant buy off TP. You’ll need to craft those. Material Costs for Asc Berserker is around 80-90 gold per piece, so it will take you around 500-600 gold for full ascended Zojja’s Armor + Greatsword. Plus however much it costs to level your Armorsmith and Weaponsmithing.

If you’re just doing Dungeons and Lower fracs, you can use exotics. Find “Berserker” in TP with exotic filter and minimal level 80. Or you can search TP for “Devona” which is a Level 80 Exotic Armor that comes with Rune of Strength. It’s cheaper than buying berserker armor and the rune of strength separately. It should be around 50 gold for a full set.