Warrior healing signet

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: djooceboxblast.9876

djooceboxblast.9876

Or nerf the passive and buff the active to something desirable? Adrenaline regen + signet passive + boon regen is just beyond kittened! AsigNET might aswell remove the active on the healing signet as it is right now because it is never used.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

Or nerf the passive and buff the active to something desirable? Adrenaline regen + signet passive + boon regen is just beyond kittened! AsigNET might aswell remove the active on the healing signet as it is right now because it is never used.

Yes.

I personally stopped playing warrior cause of healing signet, it’s pure dumb.
I know warrior is supposed to be a simplistic class but healing signet just take it a step too far

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

Yes.

I know warrior is supposed to be a simplistic class but healing signet just take it a step too far

You know, we do have other heals that are just as good. I still use Healing Surge on some of my builds. I agree that tjhe Healing Signet need a few tweaks still but how do you buff the active without making the passive kitten or making the whole thing ridiculously OP? ATM the passive is just about right, any lower and it wouldn’t be worth using. Activating it makes you lose some good regen, it would have to be something kitten useful for me to ever use it.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Vuh.1328

Yes.

You know, we do have other heals that are just as good. I still use Healing Surge on some of my builds. I agree that tjhe Healing Signet need a few tweaks still but how do you buff the active without making the passive kitten or making the whole thing ridiculously OP? ATM the passive is just about right, any lower and it wouldn’t be worth using. Activating it makes you lose some good regen, it would have to be something kitten useful for me to ever use it.

I use healing surge myself, but healing signet is just pure dumb and already ridiculously OP.
It has higher HPS than healing surge which shouldn’t be allowed considering it’s a passive with nokitten#8230; thought process behind it. If healing signet would never had been buffed to it’s stupid state of today, warriors would have been almost balanced with the hammer changes etc.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Hyperion.4638

Hyperion.4638

400 hp healing is op? Are you joking? Every dmg build out there can pump auto attacks as high as 800 on you… not to mention critical hits when using skills on you, ur complaining about that but not about healing surge which heals tons and maxes your adrenaline yeah…

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Vuh.1328

healing signet 400hps
Healing surge 330ish hps assumeing you use it at full adrenal everytime with no poison on.
Can’t be interrupted

healing singet>healing surge. unless you stand there tanking all the damage like a true keyboard turning back peddaling pve hero(which i guess it’s fine in). Even more so if you take zerker rage, endure pain, dodgeing and stun/block into account.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Hyperion.4638

healing signet 400hps
Healing surge 330ish hps assumeing you use it at full adrenal everytime with no poison on.
Can’t be interrupted

healing singet>healing surge. unless you stand there tanking all the damage like a true keyboard turning back peddaling pve hero(which i guess it’s fine in). Even more so if you take zerker rage, endure pain, dodgeing and stun/block into account.

You do realize healing surge heals for 10k hp at full adrenaline lvl and fills your adrenaline to max right? I really wish people who never played warriors stop coming here and making posts like this, the only choice for healing signet is when ur running kinda of a tanky build, for every other squishy build healing surge,mending > healing signet.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Daniel Warren.4968

Daniel Warren.4968

Everyone talks like the healing factor just can’t be countered, but they seem to forget about conditions. Poison, burning, two or three bleed stacks, and it’s equalized. Condition, punish, rinse and repeat. This is how I died, and this is how I kill ’em.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Slim.3024

Slim.3024

Really, the healing signet is fine and the higher healing per second and the fact that it can not be interrupted is obviously a trade off, because having no substantial burst heal means you are more susceptible to burst.

So power burst is a great counter to passive regen and condi classes will have to rely on poison, that’s pretty much the gist of it.

Now everyone seems to think a heal that can not be activated is always a good thing, but in this era of Lyssa runes, you are basically completely giving up the 4th bonus by using the healing signet. Furthermore any trait like Restorative Strength is also not an option when running it.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Night Sentry.3902

Night Sentry.3902

But… but… I use the active.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Vuh.1328

seems people forget that the normal heals are just as suspectable to burst if not more(interrupt) and poison as a passive heal

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

seems people forget that the normal heals are just as suspectable to burst if not more(interrupt) and poison as a passive heal

- If I have no more than 3 conditions on me Mending is not a bit effected by poison.
- Lets say I use Healing Surge every 30 seconds. That means I would have to potentially cleanse poison every 30 seconds to get the maximal healing.
With Healing Signet on the other hand I would have to cleanse every time I get poisoned.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

- If I have no more than 3 conditions on me Mending is not a bit effected by poison.
- Lets say I use Healing Surge every 30 seconds. That means I would have to potentially cleanse poison every 30 seconds to get the maximal healing.
With Healing Signet on the other hand I would have to cleanse every time I get poisoned.

You are very kind to explain basic notions to whom has very little or none about the class except forum speculation polls and slight experience against bad opponents.He seems to have a very strong opinion regardless lacking of any real base except " IS OP". I wouldn’t since there are already countless threads merged regarding the same subject where they are explained over and over for no result.New lvl 2 warrior reroll will always come and make a new thread about it.

(edited by mini.6018)

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

Man I wish I fought the guys you’re fighting in pvp cause I get roflstomp even when using healing signet. That 400 tick never saving my bunz so you guys must got god mode builds or something.

Wanna share the secret with the rest of us curious newbies?

Pineapples

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

base heal of Healing Signet is 392 hps just wanted to clarify that…400+ is anything with 20 or more in defense. If you have more than 2 dps Condis on you, healing signet is worthless. Healing Surge is better overall than healing signet, like Hyperion stated.
The only way to use Healing Signet effectively would be to use vigorous shouts or regen banners with a decent Condi-bunker build or something like that, and being able to keep as much distance between you and your target as you can(if their melee) or maintaining as much pressure as you can by spamming everything you have… then just sit there and wait for your cool downs…
But healing signet is pretty useless generally. Both Mending and Healing Surge are better than HS

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

base heal of Healing Signet is 392 hps just wanted to clarify that…400+ is anything with 20 or more in defense. If you have more than 2 dps Condis on you, healing signet is worthless. Healing Surge is better overall than healing signet, like Hyperion stated.
The only way to use Healing Signet effectively would be to use vigorous shouts or regen banners with a decent Condi-bunker build or something like that, and being able to keep as much distance between you and your target as you can(if their melee) or maintaining as much pressure as you can by spamming everything you have… then just sit there and wait for your cool downs…
But healing signet is pretty useless generally. Both Mending and Healing Surge are better than HS

Lol…. healing signet worthless? Yeah virtue of resolve for my guardian heals for 36hps without traiting into healing power (if I trait I get 100hps). On my warrior running 0/0/30/30/10 in sPvP with healing signet and shouts I can’t be killed by less than 3 players (case in point I stand there with shield only every night and call out Warrior OP just to prove how broken War is…).

Try playing other classes and you will realize how broken Warrior is. I have all so I’m less biased. I enjoy warrior but it is Guild Wars2 on easymode. No doubt about it.

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

HS Is fine. It is a trade off between passive sustain and active healing. It is countered by spikes and poison.
The active is useful.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

Lol…. healing signet worthless? Yeah virtue of resolve for my guardian heals for 36hps without traiting into healing power (if I trait I get 100hps). On my warrior running 0/0/30/30/10 in sPvP with healing signet and shouts I can’t be killed by less than 3 players (case in point I stand there with shield only every night and call out Warrior OP just to prove how broken War is…).

So you are comparing a healing skill with a virtue?
It would be far better to compare virtue of resolve with adrenal health.
Guardian :
base 84 hps; traited 105 hps
Warrior :
base 0 hps ; traited 42-84-120 hps depending on adrenaline level.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

OH HAI WHATS UP POISON GG HEALING SIGNET L2P

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

OH HAI! I’ll jump right on my guard and poison you….. oh wait…. Lots of profs don’t have access to poison… L2P other classes than easy mode warrior!

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Brutalistik.6473

Even with that build I’ll die quick depending on the opponent. You either was being carried, good team support or that good in general. I’m not buying that other crap you’re spewing out or else I would be saying Healing Signet is OP, but it isn’t. It’s just a decent average regen heal now that goes well with certain builds and not all.

Pineapples

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

OH HAI! I’ll jump right on my guard and poison you….. oh wait…. Lots of profs don’t have access to poison… L2P other classes than easy mode warrior!

Oh, so you can’t get 2x sigils of doom on your wep sets for poison? My apologies.

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

lul I play warrior as a secondary class. Healing signet is OP by just looking at regeneration lol. The scaling im sure is in favor of regen but what does that matter when, w/o any kind of healing power, you’re gaining 400ish/s. Lawl. I mean really?

Another thing is how silly it seems to me when people defend such things so deeply to even compare it to their other skills. But.. y u no use them then? Nearly every single warrior in spvp uses healing signet. Why? Well obviously because its worse than healing surge LOL. Just boggles the mind XD No.

I main a necro and even when the dhummfire patch hit there was post after post by necros admitting the change caused terror builds to be OP. We admitted it lol. It was obvious. Funny thing was necro never asked for a condition damage spike lol. go figure.

Anyways. If you all want to defend it, it’s your prerogative. Poisons can be cleansed btw I do it all the time XD.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

The reason bads think warrior is OP is this.

An average player can probably get 60-70%full potential from a warrior, most other classes being played by average players can only get like 20-30% potential. Warrior is an easy class to play, it’s not an overpowered class. A warrior is going to have a very hard time against another player who knows his class, and plays it well. 392 hp/s passive regen isn’t nearly as good as people make it out to be. You’re telling me you can’t deal that much per second in auto attacks alone?

tl;dr only bad players think warriors are OP because they’re not good enough to reach a threash hold to where they can easily deal with them.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

TheDevice.2751

tl;dr only bad players think warriors are OP because they’re not good enough to reach a threash hold to where they can easily deal with them.

lol really man? So you’re saying that nothing is overpowered in the game then? Then it’s just the player? So like if somebody broke ur legs and gave you a toothpick and told u to kill a guy equipped with an assault rifle there’s no obvious balance issue there?

But I do agree, It WOULD require much more skill for the maimed toothpick guy to deal with that situation. Yes, I agree with your point :P

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Kagamiku.9731

I consider Rangers UP. Every other class to be well within the range of balanced.
I’ve seen mesmers and necro’s that have won 5v1’s in youtube videos. Surely they’re OP too if we’re talking about potential. But no, I just think they are extremely skilled players who know their class and would whoop most warriors. Barring the ones who can use their class to the fullest as well.

Classes need some tweaks they don’t need the nerf hammer or large buffs. For instance, a guardian should have a bit more mobility, but otherwise, they’re good where they currently stand.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

TheDevice.2751

I consider Rangers UP. Every other class to be well within the range of balanced.
I’ve seen mesmers and necro’s that have won 5v1’s in youtube videos. Surely they’re OP too if we’re talking about potential. But no, I just think they are extremely skilled players who know their class and would whoop most warriors. Barring the ones who can use their class to the fullest as well.

Classes need some tweaks they don’t need the nerf hammer or large buffs. For instance, a guardian should have a bit more mobility, but otherwise, they’re good where they currently stand.

:P dude I completely agree! There are better players than other players. This is so true. How does this not make healing signet OP? I’m still missing that portion doe.

Yes. Some players are better than others. Agreed.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Kagamiku.9731

Because healing signet only compensates for bad play against bad players. 392hp a sec is going to be nothing against someone who is constantly spamming you with conditions or hitting you with burst damage you don’t even see coming, or can’t avoid because you’re disabled. Healing signet only prolongs the fight it will not save you from a losing battle.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Did the math: Meditation guardian has 500 hps (with Virtue of Resolve, Shelter, Contemplation of Purity, Judge’s Intervention, Shield of Absorption). And feels actually more fun to play: harder to land stuff on people because of mobility, but the damage explosion froms sword and scepter feels good.

And guardians have cool vigor uptime.

With this I just don’t want to say that guardian is OP. I think he is pretty balanced. And fun. It’s pretty hard to use as a roamer because it’s one of the slowest builds in the game, but when you manage to overcome that shortcoming, it’s awesome.

However, glass guards aren’t outsustained by warrs.

Said that, I feel like what is really a problem with HS is its passivenes, more than its sheer healing power.

I have never seen someone complaining about a sword/GS war build, or a GS/LB. Those are still pretty avoidable, and it’s challenging to fight hammer wars with them.

And I’d like no class to be the “noob class”: I like warrior because I like the flavor, and because I wanted to play a Norn barbarian. I started to play it in spvp when they were a joke, and never stopped. I shunned away from hammer longbow, only retained signet because of enemy cheese.

And even then: try play Tarcis’ build, even if you have Healing Signet, and let’s see how long you last.XD

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Brutalistik.6473

How does this not make healing signet OP?

Because it doesn’t save me from pro players that know what they’re doing. Seriously though, you guys seem like this ability is more than meets the eye. Share us this build you guys are using so we the warrior community can feel godlike too. Otherwise I consider this nothing more than a troll thread which leaves to this meme spewing out lies to break something that isn’t broken.

Attachments:

Pineapples

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

TheDevice.2751

Because healing signet only compensates for bad play against bad players. 392hp a sec is going to be nothing against someone who is constantly spamming you with conditions or hitting you with burst skills you don’t even see coming, or can’t avoid because you’re disabled. Healing signet only prolongs the fight it will not save you from a losing battle.

I never said it would save you from high damaging bursts its not suppose to. It’s not Endure Pain. That’s another skill.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

ATM the passive is just about right, any lower and it wouldn’t be worth using.

Actually, given that the signet heals currently for (for example) +100 more HPS than the highest thief heal gives (unless you can hit a ton of times consistently per second, which is extremely unlikely), and that, outside of that, the Signet heals for significantly more than every other heal in the game, even a “large” nerf to HS would still be unlikely to completely render the signet useless.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Kagamiku.9731

I never said it would save you from high damaging bursts its not suppose to. It’s not Endure Pain. That’s another skill.

It doesn’t save you from conditions or burst skills and unlike healing surge, where you can cleanse poison before you heal—your healing gets reduced by 33% every time poison is active and you’re using healing signet. All healing signet does is save you from auto attacks (for the most part) and it helps you to heal some while you have the other player disabled (which is why hambow warriors can faceroll bad players) But since warriors disables are so blaringly easy to dodge, a good player will avoid being disabled by one 90% of the time. This makes healing signet a lot easier to deal with.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

Topic #4032 about healing signet complains? no need to make another one.

Gonna Report these topics because if you READ the others, you see the healing issnt OP.

I disagree; there are many people (like myself) that have made arguments against HS, and the only counterargument seems to be something to the effect of “l2p baddie”.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Apparently, noone has fought a condition Mesmer with the new signet heal.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Kagamiku.9731

Nah they’re too busy still whining about warriors to care about mesmers.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Warriors are super easy to counter, not to mention predictable. IMO they are the best designed class.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

TheDevice.2751

Ehh I mean whatever bring some data or something tangible than “get good or uninstall”

I mean I find it funny how some of you with the “pff because pro players know how to get around it so how can it be op” when I’m pretty sure all of you have found something about the game imbalanced and have commented on in a thread in the past. Maybe… like excessive blinds? But when warriors are in question it’s just you’re bad lol

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Brutalistik.6473

Ehh I mean whatever bring some data or something tangible than “get good or uninstall”

I mean I find it funny how some of you with the “pff because pro players know how to get around it so how can it be op” when I’m pretty sure all of you have found something about the game imbalanced and have commented on in a thread in the past. Maybe… like excessive blinds? But when warriors are in question it’s just you’re bad lol

You and others still haven’t shared us a build yet. All you guys doing is spreading pollution.

Pineapples

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Kagamiku.9731

What data can be brought? Every class has different mechanics. Balance should be considered with the competitive scene in mind. Otherwise, certain classes would become terrible competitively. If you find your class to be too complicated to play effectively, then roll a warrior… And I’ve never drifted off into another classes subforum and whined about OPness. I think it’s annoying and not helpful in any way. It’s rarely if ever constructive criticism about the class.

All I know is that I’ve played with every class except an engineer and the only class that I feel was not on par with the others is the ranger.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Try playing other classes and you will realize how broken Warrior is. I have all so I’m less biased. I enjoy warrior but it is Guild Wars2 on easymode. No doubt about it.

You have no clue how to play a guardian in wvw ,Heals from buffs on allies,heals from dodge (perma vigor),heals from resolve(twice with elite that is also invulnerability or elite book)#6 heal that is a block too,critical damage combined in defense tree,shouts/symbols heal(boons),weapon that heals(mace) with block and more heal incorporated(regen plus boon = more heal),aoe knockback/immunity from projectiles and heal(shield),sanctuary.Don’t forget that hammer except heal plus protection on AA(symbol) also gives more heals(blastfinisher on allies)You can also spec for heals on dps build meditation 4x = 8k heal on full offensive mode.

You have no clue about guard heals.

Ps.You say you can’t be killed by less than 3 players that is terrible. I can beat you solo 100% at over 90% of my hp liek all the warriors that think hs so op and venture in pvp just to get shamefully destroyed. Wars like you equip gs and run to the edge of the map of wvw and believe that HS is the reason they survive lol.

(edited by mini.6018)

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

redslion.9675

Actually, I was at 400 for some time. Not bragging, I have just been lucky, I don’t play enough to get a habit into pvp and raise my score fast enough.

I saw rank 40-50 people pvping. Well, hambow warriors went down pretty fast. Problem was they could take down enemies fast as well, especially without stability.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

TheDevice.2751

You and others still haven’t shared us a build yet. All you guys doing is spreading pollution.

I don’t know how showing you a build could have any relevance or be of any evidence of proof. It’s not that complex. The heal for 392 is excessive.

I would actually love to share my build I think it’s amazing. I pretty much slapped hsig on it for the boost in sustain but none of that is really relevant.

It’s not really pollution when you’re stating an opinion. It’s far more polluting when you try to use off-base examples to prove your point.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

redslion.9675

As one of my guildies said:

HS is an overpowered skill in an overpowered meta. Reduce sustain, and warriors will melt in seconds against necros and engis.

We have to bring a lot of stuff down.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

TheDevice.2751

As one of my guildies said:

HS is an overpowered skill in an overpowered meta. Reduce sustain, and warriors will melt in seconds against necros and engis.

We have to bring a lot of stuff down.

See? Right there boom. I completely agree. (no sarcasm). The imbalance is the framework themselves. Instead of taking the time to level out some of the other extremes in other classes they’ve just given warriors an extreme.

It’s like there’s no median. Actually what frustrates me more is the necessity for hsig. Wars were starved for sustain for the longest time. So yeah. It’s warranted but just blehblahladflajg

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Hyperion.4638

Can this topic be closed already, we already stated that HS can be counted by many many spells and the simple is poison, lol 400 hp when even auto attack deals more than that is a joke so lets just move on…

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

For the people calling healing signet the highest heal in the game, you are wrong. Get your facts straight. It may be the most brainless heal in the game, but definitely not the strongest.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

redslion.9675

Can this topic be closed already, we already stated that HS can be counted by many many spells and the simple is poison, lol 400 hp when even auto attack deals more than that is a joke so lets just move on…

But it’s BOOOOORIIING!

C’mon, remember the EXCITEMENT, the GLORY of playing a warrior, back in the old days? Where tourney warriors were legends, HEROES, fighting against the power, fighting against D/D eles, S/D thieves, 3 kit engies and BM rangers?

When warrior’s simplistic nature was seen as a weakness to overcome?

Warriors were like the Brawlers in Hawken.

Hawken is a free to play FPS mech-based game (not advertising, but I need to say this to explain what I mean). There are different mech classes there, varying in speed, armor and weapon used.

One of these classes is the Brawler. It’s the slowest and most armored of all mechs, and is equipped with CQC weaponry only.

You’d say it’s the easy-mode mech, for newbies that don’t know how to dance and aim, right? WRONG!
In fact, the Brawler is considered one of the hardest classes to play, if not the hardest. That’s because reflexes will only get you so far. You also need to have an incredible sense of strategy, and learn how to plan your attacks long before they happen.

This is mostly because Hawken is very centered about mobility, and feels like the Brawler is off-beat with all the other classes. You have to force the enemy to play a fast-paced game.

All of this to say:

IMHO warriors are the best designed class, their moves are readable, and don’t clog your screen with useless stuff. They are intuitive, which could go into the “easy to learn, hard to master” concept. They actually have a very varied and particular array of weapons, which are extremely well characterized, mostly. And they have more freedom of choice in their builds.

The problem is that back then warriors felt both easy and limited, which means they weren’t easier than other classes. More than that, they were harder past a certain point. They could work in tourney, but skill wasn’t enough: you had to understand where you could fight, and how to make the enemy play on your terms, when they have much more resources than you. Yeah, they probably were too weak compared to other classes. True that. But ANet whould have brought other classes to the warrior’s level. Instead they brought warrior and necro on other classes level. And beyond. And then everything changed.

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Brutalistik.6473

I agree… the guy couldn’t even come up with a build. Only gibberish…disappointed…

Pineapples

Warrior healing signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Heta.8629

Heta.8629

Read the other threads about HS instead of making a new one every couple days. All new HS threads on the warrior forum should either be merged into an existing thread or automatically deleted. Repeat threads violate the code of conduct and should be punished accordingly.