warrior is a coward!!

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

so i was doing my regular camps taking and while fighting a guard a stealthed thief suddenly hit me with his basilisk venom then hit me with some hard crits which dropped my HP so hard and unfortunately i had healing signet not surge , but since i run a very mobile build i just run out and he couldn’t catch me.

seconds later he joined my party and called me a coward and a running little kitten , i was like whoa dude!! i can accept that from any other class but coming from the mouth of a thief the very coward class of all time !! dude, come on .

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Bacon Please.8407

Bacon Please.8407

You have a mobile build which allows you to escape. You have either sacrificed, a Shield, DPS, or CC +stuns to get said mobility. The thief hit you hard meaning he was Running full zerker, +zerker trinkets and if I had to guess D/D (assassins signet) Shadowtrap/Shadowstep, Shadow refuge. Maybe a Shadow signet in there somewhere. but None the less. He didn’t have a very mobile build. We all give up something to gain something else (atleast that is how it should work). Congrats, your build is working as intended.

We all like to [FARM] Guild Leader
Jade Quarry

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Manijin.3428

Manijin.3428

Wait, someone was trash talking and insulting you in PvP? Wait right there while I call the WAAAAmublance.

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

Warriors are the most mobile profession in the game I think. Pretty much no one can catch a sword/warhorn + greatsword warrior in WvW.

The issue is the same as dagger/dagger eles with RTL. The eles kept using RTL to escape imminent death rather than for combat mobility – so it got nerfed to require you to hit the target to avoid a long cooldown.

Warriors seems to be doing the same with Rush as eles were doing with RTL so I would anticipate similar nerfs.

I play a thief (and warrior) and I don’t think you are a coward – just ignore the guy – he’s obviously something-hurt.

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Kind of sounds like he got mad lol…

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Fenrir.5493

Fenrir.5493

I was today in a tourney and i was facing a mesmer, i destroyed the poor mesmer that first was chasing me and i runed because the coward tried to kill me while i was at 30% hp, then when i reached a safe point i ambushed he and another guy that was with them obviously with another team member, then i soloed the mesmer and killed him, he raged so bad, that the next time i saw him the first thing he did was MOA me, i didnt noticed his presence in the fight and burst me down to 0 while i was in MOA form, then when he got the stomp put /dancing on his character… all i said was “cheap moa kill” and he raged again, and nonetheless my team won.

“We also realize that we can make mistakes but we dont care because I HAVE THE POWAAA!!”

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Fanta.8049

Fanta.8049

U must ignore about /dance , /laught, /wave ,/beckon …. and invite u to a party just for "coward , noob " bla bla …. i met lot of guys always " u guys noob , u guys need 2 to beat me" , " what are u doing ? lol " . just dont care about them

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: atreyu.9624

atreyu.9624

When a Thief calls you a coward. You know you have seen enough GW2 for the day.

little big wizard – Eu

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: TheLazyOne.8509

TheLazyOne.8509

I was called a “pew pew kitten ” for using a longbow today.
By another, generic 100b-Whirlwind spamming warrior. o.O

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: maladikt.2180

maladikt.2180

Some time ago while I was playing thief in WvW (mostly roaming, obviously) I was called all sorts of names from people I’ve killed and also from those who have killed me. Jumping on my face, /dance on my dead body and /kneel on my head were a common thing because some people do get frustrated and angry for all the wrong reasons.

My favorite thing to do at those times was to add them to party, try to calm down the situation and after some chatting casually suggest that we have a duel on even terms. After a couple of those (no matter who wins) they realize how their first reaction was stupid.

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

It’s ok, these days just use the cow finisher!

Skullclamp

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Was he like these baddies?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Monoman.2068

Monoman.2068

Please tell me you didn’t let that exchange end just like that OP. I’m sorry but these are the thieves that makes my mother tell me to stop playing with my dinner, I would have enjoyed that conversation.

Laviere – Hybrid Wellomancer
Makonne – Hybrid Regen Ranger

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Alkaholic.3875

Alkaholic.3875

How does he join ur party if u’re on different servers and he doesn’t know ur name?

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

How to talk to other player servers

Highlight player and /invite

Then if they accept you can chat

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

A class that can and will disappear and escape at any time doesn’t get to call others cowards.

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

“Stand still and don’t try to fight back, if you are not a coward!”

Yeah, makes sense.XD

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

I was hoping this would be someone from JQ or Maguuma complaining about me killing them numerous times to no avail. Nope. The thief plays a cheese class and it’s easy. Simple as that.

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: alamore.1974

alamore.1974

I was explaining my sword/sheild build to a theif the other day cause he swore i was hacking. Heres exactly wat he said. " you kitten hacken nub. No warrior no matter how skilled they are can beat my build. You peice of ****."
All i said was " i kitten the fool who dont dial collect"

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

I was explaining my sword/sheild build to a theif the other day cause he swore i was hacking. Heres exactly wat he said. " you kitten hacken nub. No warrior no matter how skilled they are can beat my build. You peice of ****."

LOLLLLL what does that phrase even mean? I wanna use that at work XD

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

This pretty much shows the mentality of the people who insist that warriors are OP now and that a class as cheese as the thief is fine. Entitlement to the max.

(edited by Sil.4560)

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

quote: All i said was " i kitten the fool who dont dial collect"

LOLOLOL that gave me daily laugh. TY.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

Appropriate responses:

“lol u mad bro?”

“pot. kettle. black.”

“know what that taste is? your own medicine. enjoy”

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Weggie.3215

Weggie.3215

You should’ve typed in…

:p Meep Meep!

warrior is a coward!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Every time I kill a flavor of the month class / build, this is my thought every time I beat them. Especially if I’ve encountered them in the past and they try to talk kitten to me: “Look at you! Talkin’ all that good kitten a second ago, then you got kicked in yo chest!”