Elementalist Discussion Night

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow Dragon Ad.2409

Shadow Dragon Ad.2409

Team Paradigm Elementalist Discussion Night

Over the course of the night (hopefully 2-3 hours or less) me and a group of people will be discussing how we feel about the current state of Elementalist and what we feel needs changing about in light of the problems.

Time: 19:00 GMT
Date: 11/11/2012

Where it will be streamed

People involved:

Shadowplasm (me) – Team Paradigm
Phantaram – Team Paradigm
Tempest – Team Paradigm (may be unable to attend)
Ceptz – Receding Skill Line
Sigmapakt – Virtual Dragons

More details can be found here

If you have any questions just ask

Shadowplasm – Thief
Daphne Laureola – Necromancer

(edited by Shadow Dragon Ad.2409)

in PvP

Posted by: condiments.8043

condiments.8043

Cool, I’ll have to check this out.

Cretius-Elementalist
Condiments-Thief

in PvP

Shadow Dragon Ad.2409

Cool, I’ll have to check this out.

I’ll be deleting this thread and making a new one when the pre show goes live (around 18:30 GMT I hope) <3

Shadowplasm – Thief

in PvP

Posted by: Prince.3682

Prince.3682

I’ll serve as the thief representative and tell you all ele is fine, l2p.

in PvP

Posted by: Prince.3682

Prince.3682

Oh and on a more serious note, might I recommend the discussion take place the day after the patch? Many issues that will inevitability be broached might in fact be addressed with the patch.

in PvP

Shadow Dragon Ad.2409

Oh and on a more serious note, might I recommend the discussion take place the day after the patch? Many issues that will inevitability be broached might in fact be addressed with the patch.

This is more of a pilot to see if there’s an interest, the date doesn’t really matter because I can just say that it took place before the 15th update and any changes made in it won’t be taken into account.

On the note of what you said about eles afaik everyone involved would pretty much agree but it’s like saying warriors are fine, they may work and be viable but there are always changes either in terms of buffs to underused skills/traits or quality of life changes that could be made which would improve the profession.

Shadowplasm – Thief

in PvP

Posted by: ryston.7640

ryston.7640

To moderator: please dont move thread to elementalist class forum. This is a pvp team addressing pvp concerns. In pvp, the class you play is a lot like the position you play— even a dedicated guardian pvp player would be interested in this discussion.

As for interest, i am interested even if i cant tune in.