Healing Signet complainers read this

in PvP

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

Every class should have easy to play builds with passives that allow newbs to get into the game and play without getting destroyed while learning. Those builds should be weaker (not completely worthless) than a build based around active abilities that need to be timed and can be interrupted.

The problem is that healing signet puts out not just more, but in some cases twice the healing per minute of other heals. All while attacking, dodging, stunned, whatever and without pushing a single button.

That’s imbalanced.
That’s bad game design.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Every class should have easy to play builds with passives that allow newbs to get into the game and play without getting destroyed while learning. Those builds should be weaker (not completely worthless) than a build based around active abilities that need to be timed and can be interrupted.

The problem is that healing signet puts out not just more, but in some cases twice the healing per minute of other heals. All while attacking, dodging, stunned, whatever and without pushing a single button.

That’s imbalanced.
That’s bad game design.

what are you talking about? my warrior still gets destroyed by heavy burst damage (if i can’t dodge them) and massive conditions overload (if i can’t remove them) easily.

in PvP

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

what are you talking about? my warrior still gets destroyed by heavy burst damage (if i can’t dodge them) and massive conditions overload (if i can’t remove them) easily.

Maybe you’re just bad.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Maybe you’re just bad.

nah, that’s not it.
that’s because healing signet does not makes warrior overpowered.

see? best evidence ever!
now all those talk about healing signet is overpowered is invalid.

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

warrior is fine, the game is fine and the balance is fine. the game is dying, or better yet, is already dead BUT everything is fine friends!
Warrior is fine because a guy that plays hotjoin only says he sometimes dies on his warrior, so that has to prove it right? lolol dat brain damage

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.5027

Pyriall.5027

yes, healing signet is fine.

move adrenal health to an upper tier trait.
requiring 25 points in defense instead of 15 points.

warriors who trait defensively are supposed to be harder to take down.

You already go 30 points in defense…

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

hmmm nah. just 25 points in defense.
my warrior goes 0/0/25/30/15

in PvP

Pyriall.5027

they (anet) did say they want warriors to be able to
- receive lots of damage and survive
- deal lots of damage
- have lots of cc
but not all 3 together.

hence, warriors who trait defensively should be harder to put down.
that’s all.

if healing signet is to be changed, the extra from healing power should be a lot more.

You still have ALL 3 currently…nothing changed. So now you go 0/20/30/0/20 instead of the 0/10/30/0/30 or you still go 0/0/30/0/30 and 10 points to play with.

in PvP

Pyriall.5027

hmmm nah. just 25 points in defense.
my warrior goes 0/0/25/30/15

30 points if you’re running hammer…which is the majority of warriors.
Unless your running condi warrior with shout heals…in which case, I hope you get nailed by the SKYHAMMER

in PvP

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

Perhaps, you should use some skills sometimes.

If you put this in that way, then yes, if you’re standing still doing nothing Healing Signet does not makes you win the encounter. We all base our statements on the assumption that even a complete noob use some skills sometimes, probably you aren’t on that level yet.

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

If you put this in that way, then yes, if you’re standing still doing nothing Healing Signet does not makes you win the encounter. We all base our statements on the assumption that even a complete noob use some skills sometimes, probably you aren’t on that level yet.

I’m pretty sure this Deimos Tel Arin creature is a troll, should just avoid it.

in PvP

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

I’m pretty sure this Deimos Tel Arin creature is a troll, should just avoid it.

Agreed. Either a troll or very, very bad player. 400hp/sec + Adrenal Health isn’t OP bro. I tried to solo Tequatl and it killed me so it’s ok.

in PvP

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

Just give healing signet and adrenal health to the 7 other professions.
We’ll see what the warriors say after that. Good luck trying to kill a high dps stealth thief with that kind of hp regen.

in PvP

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

I was talking to a warrior on teamspeak about his keybindings.

We got to the healing skill keybind and we both laughed.

in PvP

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

I was talking to a warrior on teamspeak about his keybindings.

We got to the healing skill keybind and we both laughed.

haha! this should be on the “Funniest-things-you-heard-in-PvP” thread

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

yeah i use my skills, for grape justice, shake it off, fear me, signet of rage.
sometimes my warrior still die cos they have greater numbers.

i have not played in public hotjoin servers for quite a while now since my PvP monthly have been completed. past few days only doing sPvP training with fellow guild members.

perhaps i should give solo arena a try as my guild members (mostly casual PvE / WvW players) are not quite ready for team arena yet.

@Coulter
nah, not a troll, just a casual player sincerely expressing his opinions.

@Thedenofsin
nah. i think i’m doing ok. just that the other players are better. or have greater numbers!

okies, i should try out solo arena sometimes.
my time zone is GMT +8:00 so i’m not sure if i will see you all inside there or not. probably not since my MMR must be default as i have not done any tournaments (solo arena, team arena) since the reset or something!

cheers!

in PvP

Posted by: Xaos.3257

Xaos.3257

Deimos Tel Arin

Please don’t misunderstand me i really like your casual-ty ( this is not a word i know xD ) and your posting style, but i’m keeping an eye of the threads and you as a casual player you don’t have the right attitude.

If you are a casual then you must say things like “I like the XYZ ability because… i dont know if it is OP or not but…” you know what i mean?

On the contrary your attitude is like “The XYZ ability is not OP because ( insert absurd claims )” So you feel like trolishhhhhh :P

Elementalist – Necromancer

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

@Xaos
ah kitten it!
i got busted!

good one heheheh!

note:
sPvP forums can be a bit too serious sometimes.
i’m here to cheer people up (or make them mad) by my posts.

(edited by Deimos Tel Arin.7391)

in PvP

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

So I heard poison is a thing…

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in PvP

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

Yes, it’s easy for me to apply perma-poison on the class with the best condi clear, and especially with my mesmer and my guardian’s amazing poisoning potential.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

Yes, it’s easy for me to apply perma-poison on the class with the best condi clear, and especially with my mesmer and my guardian’s amazing poisoning potential.

Or elementalists, we have even better poisoning than mesmers.

in PvP

Posted by: Silferas.3841

Silferas.3841

Warriors, let me explain something to you. We, those who play other classes, hate you at this point. We hate you so much, that we pick up builds that disgust us, just to beat you. Like my mesmer, I turned the beautiful shatter art-form build I used before into an ugly non-stealth condition clone/phantasm build with passive heal like you have. I hate playing it, but I kitten warriors with it. I destroy them, and that gives me the will to keep playing it. Hambows, Bowswords, Axe wars, they all die eventually. No amount of cleanses helps against my continuous condi application, and I need no skill to play the build. Since I use no stealth, I don’t get my point decapped and I am tanky, with good protection uptime and passive healing, so I can sustain just as much as the warrior does. And I will keep playing it, until warriors feel the impact they are having on this game and the course in which it is developing. Hopefully one day, we can all shake hands and fix this game out of the cc-lock meta, out of the condition spam meta into something skillful again.

[Path] of the Immortals – a guild for veterans – Join us
[S]illy [L]ittle [U]gly [T]rolls – our little dungeon forum community
“My mind has left, my body follows”

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

@Silferas
hey, that means warriors healing signet are not overpowered since you can handle them nicely!

in PvP

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

For all of you who think HS(Healing Signet) is op (its really not) read what this does please

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Adrenal_Health

Oh look its not only the HS that heals there is an actual trait involved that heals passively too.

I type this because everyone keeps forgetting that few bleeds or a simple poison render the HS passive useless.

Why is it that every single warrior only uses Healing Signet, that’s right its the strongest heal, you seem to forget there are others on your team its not bloody 1v1 where we can prema poison you and counter your regen, you also seem to forget are you just standing them what about your passive condition remove what about your stance, what about your bloody team support that also does condition remove, WHAT ABOUT SPIRIT OF NATURE, yeah real balanced just give them well over 1k heal a second which is 100% passive.

Your a kitten stop trying to save face and kitten off.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

For all of you who think HS(Healing Signet) is op (its really not) read what this does please

Oh look its not only the HS that heals there is an actual trait involved that heals passively too.

I type this because everyone keeps forgetting that few bleeds or a simple poison render the HS passive useless.

Why is it that every single warrior only uses Healing Signet, that’s right its the strongest heal, you seem to forget there are others on your team its not bloody 1v1 where we can prema poison you and counter your regen, you also seem to forget are you just standing them what about your passive condition remove what about your stance, what about your bloody team support that also does condition remove, WHAT ABOUT SPIRIT OF NATURE, yeah real balanced just give them well over 1k heal a second which is 100% passive.

Warrior has nowhere near 1k passive HPS, let alone well over 1k…TYVM

I sure hope you’re not implying a warrior should go full cleric, I really hope so. But that’s okay, they STILL don’t have over 1kHPS with full cleric. So are you factoring in mango piesand dolyak runes as well? Real logic you got going there.

If we want to get realistic here and not talk out of your kitten
392 for healing signet
80 for adrenal health
I’ll even give you the benefit of the doubt and assume a warrior is dumb enough to use a banner for regen passive, so another 130 for that

=

602HPS

That’s about half the number you pulled out of your kitten , even with me giving you the benefit of the doubt.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

in PvP

Sol.4310

Warrior has nowhere near 1k passive HPS, let alone well over 1k…TYVM

I sure hope you’re not implying a warrior should go full cleric, I really hope so. But that’s okay, they STILL don’t have over 1kHPS with full cleric. So are you factoring in mango piesand dolyak runes as well? Real logic you got going there.

If we want to get realistic here and not talk out of your kitten
392 for healing signet
80 for adrenal health
I’ll even give you the benefit of the doubt and assume a warrior is dumb enough to use a banner for regen passive, so another 130 for that

=

602HPS

That’s about half the number you pulled out of your kitten , even with me giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you even bother to read what I said or are you that stupid, I said SPIRIT OF NATURE just before the 1k for a reason, you add that with Healing Signet + Regen you have over 1k.

Next question how many spirit rangers do you see in tpvp every single team.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Kagamiku.9731

Spirit of nature has nothing to do with warrior, are you stupid?

602 + 320 = 922, not quite there yet bud. Not that it matters anyways since it’s a RANGER skill, not a WARRIOR skill.

I guess the next time a guardian drops a Protection boon on me, I’ll be sure to thank him for making me even more OP. ‘Cause y’know, a warrior can’t give it to himself.

in PvP

Sol.4310

602 + 320 = 922, not quite there yet bud. Not that it matters anyways since it’s a RANGER skill, not a WARRIOR skill.

I guess the next time a guardian drops a Protection boon on me, I’ll be sure to thank him for making me even more OP. ‘Cause y’know, a warrior can’t give it to himself.

Man players like you are just simple minded, you focus all your claims around stupid 1v1 forget you have a team. kitten as much as you want but its OP its 100% passive, players like you need these skills to carry your kitten cause you have next to no skill.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Kagamiku.9731

You can’t nerf a class based on how buffed other classes can make it. It’s kittened and illogical.

And you forget the part where in team fight you have multiple players doing DPS. 1000HPS may seem impossible in a 1v1 scenario to some classes but it’s still easily dealt with in a 5v5.

in PvP

Sol.4310

You can’t nerf a class based on how buffed other classes can make it. It’s kittened and illogical.

And you forget the part where in team fight you have multiple players doing DPS. 1000HPS may seem impossible in a 1v1 scenario to some classes but it’s still easily dealt with in a 5v5.

Really is no point talking to you anymore. The skills broken like it or not its fact, so make more posts on why its fine and how its only healing you use (doesn’t require any skill). I’m sure you have a hard time playing warrior.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

That’s imbalanced.
That’s bad game design.

NO, Every profession should have equally challening builds and the campaign/Open World PvE enviroment should be adjusted to aid in the learning curve. PvP/WvW should be the “final frontier” where you learn how to perfect.

Imo, PvP and WvW should not be accessible before you have gotten atleast 1 character up to level 60. Not because we should punish new players, but because the learning curve in both PvP and WvW is like climbing everest right after you graduate elementary school.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in PvP

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Man players like you are just simple minded, you focus all your claims around stupid 1v1 forget you have a team. kitten as much as you want but its OP its 100% passive, players like you need these skills to carry your kitten cause you have next to no skill.

Sol, Spirit of Nature can be stopped. It is more of a priority issue, then a unsolvable one. Warrior Healing signet, unless you can manage to get 100% poison uptime, it cannot be stopped.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in PvP

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

ITT: Bad warriors try to justify keeping the highest healing per minute skill in the game on a class with the highest base health and armor.

Stay bad, bros.

Oh, hello Mr.AwesomePlayer! We all happy to see your wise words in this thread!
Can you please show us a little bit of your glorious baggage of awesomeness? Make a warrior with high sustain build without this lowly nobrain Healing Signet, go play against skilled guys in current meta build and put video right here. I’m sure it will be laughable easy for someone with your sky-high skill level.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in PvP

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

So something that deals damage over time makes something that heals over time useless?
Isn’t it also the other way around?
Couldn’t you also say a few simple attacks render hs useless?
That’s still not true.

in PvP

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Hmm.

Really surprised you are having problems with warriors as a Mesmer, and I think you completely forgot how strong Guardians are at cleansing conditions as well. Don’t get me wrong, Warriors have a lot of condition clear if they are built towards it. But more often than not they have to rely on the likes of Cleansing Ire to deal with the multitude of conditions that frankly make Healing Signet look like child’s play.

I think the biggest issue with all these complaints is that the warrior class in of itself is probably the easiest class to pick up and get decent at. Things like ss/lb condition warriors have really three active skills they want to track to land with, while having a lot of benefits of tankiness and constant condition cleanse from their burst skills always proccing.

But here’s the thing, the game sadly is not balanced for 1v1s. It’s a game of rock paper scissors with 8 different moves. Some balance out evenly, some don’t. The condition warrior pretty much gets stomped by every necro and their mother.

…Also if you as a mesmer are not at least stale-mating a warrior one to one…you need to reflect on your build or something. Mesmers are the single profession that makes any warrior cringe since everything about what a warrior can do against them, acts in their disfavor. You could outlast any bad build warrior.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”