How cheap can you be?

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Yoroiookami.3485

Yoroiookami.3485

So there are invincible guardians and engiees who heal for more than you can deal with 2 people next to you and many other cheap builds you can use. But so far the most frustrating one I’ve seen, is this cheap Stun-Warrior. I’m not even joking when I say I don’t get to click a single skill on my ranger, and that’s wit having some decent HP(carrion gear) and defensive traits(pet takes some conditions and knockbacks etc.). Today my entire team has been brutally murdered over and over again by this cheap warrior using hammer. I’m not sure what to do, if even with my defensive things, tons of dodges, fears and pushbacks, this warrior still can just jump on me and kill me in seconds, shouldn’t it be nerfed? What’s with the cooldown of this thing? I get stunned and knockbacked over and over again. Nerf it, please…a lot. That’s coming from a guy who’s favourite class is warrior.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

Use Rampage as One and you’d have 22 seconds of stability. I just laugh at them when they keep hitting me with their hammer to no avail.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

(edited by Valentin.2073)

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Yoroiookami.3485

Use Rampage as One and you’d have 22 seconds of stability. I just laugh at them when they keep hitting me with their hammer to no avail.

Oh thank you! That’s actually really helpful. I use Entangle most of the time, but that one will definitely work better in these cases. I’ll remember it next time I meet a cheap-kitten warrior.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Rallad.3802

Rallad.3802

I recommend you at least learn to recognize his earthshaker skill (F1)- if anticipated it is reasonably dodge-able. Also, remember to always save/use a stunbreak, most hammer warriors use a trait that increases their damage while you are stunned! So give them as little opportunity as you can.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Hammer has 1 stun, 1 knockback, 1 knockdown.

Was he also using other things like stomp, bull rush, mace, shield anything else? Warriors don’t have any knockbacks that are long range so you can just kite. Blind also works wonders on hammer warriors.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Also you have tons of dodges and evades, dodge thier attacks.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Yoroiookami.3485

I recommend you at least learn to recognize his earthshaker skill (F1)- if anticipated it is reasonably dodge-able. Also, remember to always save/use a stunbreak, most hammer warriors use a trait that increases their damage while you are stunned! So give them as little opportunity as you can.

That’s helpful as well. Most of the problem was, I have very little experience with hammers on any class. XD Stability will help me with this problem. Thank you.

As I’ve mentioned, I did dodge. He just seemed to have these never ending stuns. I even have a sigil of energy in my offhand.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Valentin.2073

Oh thank you! That’s actually really helpful. I use Entangle most of the time, but that one will definitely work better in these cases. I’ll remember it next time I meet a cheap-kitten warrior.

As far as I know Entangle only works with other rangers. Other classes can easily destroy those vines and a thief can stealth or use teleport to escape it.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Yoroiookami.3485

As far as I know Entangle only works with other rangers. Other classes can easily destroy those vines and a thief can stealth or use teleport to escape it.

Don’t you worry about it. It’s all part of my build and it does much more than that.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Valentin.2073

i dont think it’s just the stuns that annoy him but also the never-ending interrupts by a hambow. a warrior can spam interrupts using his hammer. im just happy im a ranger because i can easily counter them using our elite.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

So there are invincible guardians and engiees who heal for more than you can deal with 2 people next to you and many other cheap builds you can use. But so far the most frustrating one I’ve seen, is this cheap Stun-Warrior. I’m not even joking when I say I don’t get to click a single skill on my ranger, and that’s wit having some decent HP(carrion gear) and defensive traits(pet takes some conditions and knockbacks etc.). Today my entire team has been brutally murdered over and over again by this cheap warrior using hammer. I’m not sure what to do, if even with my defensive things, tons of dodges, fears and pushbacks, this warrior still can just jump on me and kill me in seconds, shouldn’t it be nerfed? What’s with the cooldown of this thing? I get stunned and knockbacked over and over again. Nerf it, please…a lot. That’s coming from a guy who’s favourite class is warrior.

There are no invincible builds in a 1v2, unless the 2 are both running bunker builds and are new to their classes.
Don’t click your skills if you are.
Try to not randomly dodge too much.
Make a warrior and learn their CDs(you said warrior is your fav class but don’t know it’s cds?) and animations.
Warriors have a bit too much dmg combined with cc+survivability? Yeah but far from unkillable.
Carrion is not really a good defensive amulet.

Try to be less whiny if you want help.

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

I’ve taken to putting runes of the nightmare on my sky hammer troll, so if my invisible 1HKO fails, merely hitting me will trigger another 1HKO.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Yoroiookami.3485

There are no invincible builds in a 1v2, unless the 2 are both running bunker builds and are new to their classes.
Make a warrior and learn their CDs(you said warrior is your fav class but don’t know it’s cds?) and animations.
Warriors have a bit too much dmg combined with cc+survivability? Yeah but far from unkillable.

I had multiple matches in which I chased after engiees with 1 or two of my teammates and we were unable to kill him. It wasn’t even about aim. He blocked most of the attacks, had a huge HP regen and still managed to outrun us in the end.
I don’t dodge randomly.
I do have a warrior, I just didn’t use hammers much because I dislike them.
I’m not saying warriors are unkillable, I’m saying you have no chance of hitting THEM with constant stuns, knocbkacks, knockdowns and interrupts. Learn to read.
Carrion amulet has been awesome so far. I win most 1vs1 fights.
I’ll be as whiny as I like.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

tbh, I think, the damage, warriors can deal with hammers should be toned down a little.
Yes, it can be dodged and kited.
But especially in group fights on capture points, there are a lot of things “worth dodging”.
Not to mention, that thanks it is not that rare, that you are crpilled / chilled / immobilized in those fights.
The next issue is, that warrior isn’t usally a high priority target, as the are some kind of “sturdy” (how ANet likes to say).
This means, you will have to kite a warrior a pretty long time.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Vuh.1328

I had multiple matches in which I chased after engiees with 1 or two of my teammates and we were unable to kill him. It wasn’t even about aim. He blocked most of the attacks, had a huge HP regen and still managed to outrun us in the end.
I don’t dodge randomly.
I’m not saying warriors are unkillable, I’m saying you have no chance of hitting THEM with constant stuns, knocbkacks, knockdowns and interrupts. Learn to read.

L2p Issues then.
YOU cannot hit warriors cause YOU don’t know how to fight warriors and seemingly seem to refuse to learn how to fight them as well.
If YOU don’t dodge randomly, you should not be CCd to death by warriors. Simple

Warrior damage is a bit too high, but it’s mainly cause of might stacking and Strength runes.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Valentin.2073

people should start bringing zerkers with them if they wish to kill these stun spammers. a zerker ranger could quickly dps this spec down in a team fight.

this bunker meta is becoming old and boring. we need changes.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Valentin.2073

I don’t dodge randomly.

L2p Issues then.
YOU cannot hit warriors cause YOU don’t know how to fight warriors and seemingly seem to refuse to learn how to fight them as well.

Warrior damage is a bit too high, but it’s mainly cause of might stacking and Strength runes.

why are you not getting the OP’s point? a warrior can spam interrupts like there’s no tomorrow. everybody knows that. besides, i already gave this guy a good advice to use Rampage as One. That is the best defense a ranger has against a stun-spamming hambow.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Yoroiookami.3485

I don’t dodge randomly.

L2p Issues then.

Oh I know how to fight them. The problem here is, this cheap build turns all pvp into “who hits first wins” fights. Do you think it’s fair? Ambush should give you some advantage, but not a guaranteed win. As I told you, I kill most warriors. But I can hardly do anything against someone who doesn’t give me a chance to fight back. I don’t refuse anything, you seem to pull your weird assumptions out of nowhere. I said a warrior, ONE, this build was used on me by one of them, and even though it’s rare, when I meet one – it annoys the crap out of me. Not because I’m losing, but because I’m losing this way. This kind of build is unfair and cheap, it’s a fact. No reason to blindly defend warriors.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Valentin.2073

I don’t dodge randomly.

L2p Issues then.

Oh I know how to fight them. The problem here is, this cheap build turns all pvp into “who hits first wins” fights. Do you think it’s fair? Ambush should give you some advantage, but not a guaranteed win. As I told you, I kill most warriors. But I can hardly do anything against someone who doesn’t give me a chance to fight back. I don’t refuse anything, you seem to pull your weird assumptions out of nowhere. I said a warrior, ONE, this build was used on me by one of them, and even though it’s rare, when I meet one – it annoys the crap out of me. Not because I’m losing, but because I’m losing this way. This kind of build is unfair and cheap, it’s a fact. No reason to blindly defend warriors.

just dont respond to them. go on and use RaO and you’d see how you can beat a hambow in a matter of seconds.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

clint.5681

It is vvery easy to dodge the slow hammer attacks assuming you know the rotationa nd see them coming. You shouldnt be getting stunlocked if you dodge and interrupt their attacks.

The point me and Vuh are trying to get across is to time your dodges and dont randomly use up your dodges. If you cant do that then Stability is your only other choice.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Yoroiookami.3485

I don’t dodge randomly.

L2p Issues then.

just dont respond to them. go on and use RaO and you’d see how you can beat a hambow in a matter of seconds.

You’re right. They don’t get it.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Valentin.2073

It is vvery easy to dodge the slow hammer attacks assuming you know the rotationa nd see them coming. You shouldnt be getting stunlocked if you dodge and interrupt their attacks.

The point me and Vuh are trying to get across is to time your dodges and dont randomly use up your dodges. If you cant do that then Stability is your only other choice.

i think he already knows that, man. a hambow is hard to fight against if you dont have stability because eventually you will run out of stun breakers and dodges. if this guy is running a non-bunker build, most possibly he’d be stunned to death without a fight.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

clint.5681

i think he already knows that, man. a hambow is hard to fight against if you dont have stability because eventually you will run out of stun breakers and dodges. if this guy is running a non-bunker build, most possibly he’d be stunned to death without a fight.

Well thats the life of someone running squishy builds, you cant win against every build.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Vuh.1328

I don’t dodge randomly.

L2p Issues then.

why are you not getting the OP’s point? a warrior can spam interrupts like there’s no tomorrow. everybody knows that. besides, i already gave this guy a good advice to use Rampage as One. That is the best defense a ranger has against a stun-spamming hambow.

It’s his kittenty attitude that kittenes me off.
I do think warrior is still not fine but that is mainly cause of strength runes+might stacking warriors can do by themselves while being tanky.

he said:
“So there are invincible guardians and engiees "
No there is no invincible guardians and engineers.
“I’m saying you have no chance of hitting THEM with "
and then
" I said a warrior, ONE, this build was used on me by one of them, and even though it’s rare, when I meet one – it annoys the crap out of me. "
Oh and apparently his whole team got brutally murdered by 1 warrior as well.

He also said he had a warrior but refused to use hammer, even if it’s for actually learning it which would help to fight against it.

But anyway, if you don’t run a tanky bunker build, don’t fight warriors at point.. keep plinking at them from range until you feel confident to go in on him.
If you are not running a tanky build you shouldn’t be defending vs one warrior alone anyway. But if you have to defend and you know you won’t get help, you might as well not sit on point and die but rather let him have the decap but kill him instead.

Hambows are very kiteable. Especially now when pin down is really easy to spot.

If he had actually asked for advice in a non stupid way, i wouldn’t have this tone.
Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

His post is basically like if i would go:
WAAAH Rangers spam 1 and spam evade and i can’t hit them no matter what, nerf them all to t he ground.
or
WAAAAH Mesmers do a lot of burst dmg, have clones which confuses my brain and spams interrupts. NERF THEM ALOT PLZ CUZ I DNO WAT DO.
NERF IT TO THE GROUND WITHOUT THINKING AT ALL.

Yes warriors do need some nerfs, or rather rune sets and sigils and healing signet but slightly buff some of the active heals in return . But “Nerf it, please…a lot.” no they don’t need a lot of nerfs.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Hammer skills are highly telegraphed, and hambow easily kited,
f1 #4 and #5 have huge tells, lb #5 got a long cast time and huge tell.
If you get stunlocked, use your elite for insane stab duration;
you should kill him quickly if you both are GC, if he isn’t, then his damage will be subpar too.

Again, l2dodge; hammer skills are already hugely telegraphed, slow
and far from ‘spamable’.
Yes, i play a warrior. No, it’s a shout/support and yes, i have played hammer to the degree of understanding the fundamentals of the build and the cds.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

By any chance was it a char warrior in red Cof armor?

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Valentin.2073

you should kill him quickly if you both are GC, if he isn’t, then his damage will be subpar too.

and far from ‘spamable’.
Yes, i play a warrior. No, it’s a shout/support and yes, i have played hammer to the degree of understanding the fundamentals of the build and the cds.

how many are those stun skills again? thats a total of 4. how many does a ranger have do you think? a ranger has 2, 1 from the shortbow and the other 1 from Greatsword. btw, rangers need to attack from behind to stun people. no offense meant, but do you know how hard it is to play a non-spirit ranger?

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Crovax.7854

and far from ‘spamable’.

how many are those stun skills again? thats a total of 4. how many does a ranger have do you think? a ranger has 2, 1 from the shortbow and the other 1 from Greatsword. btw, rangers need to attack from behind to stun people. no offense meant, but do you know how hard it is to play a non-spirit ranger?

I count 3 of which 2 are not even stuns, LB #5 is an immob with high CD and i solely listed it because warriors generally use it to set up stuns; easily sidestepped or dodged with its new animation.

edit: protip, if you engage a warrior and see him charging up ‘pin down’ spam qeqeqeqe or whatever you have bound your strafing to, since the projectile hits the spot you would have been if you countinued moving in that direction

(edited by Crovax.7854)

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Yoroiookami.3485

By any chance was it a char warrior in red Cof armor?

It was either a human or norn, and I don’t recall armour. x3
I didn’t really have a chance to look closely in those 4 seconds it took me to die. xD

Also anet seems to have some warrior nerfing in plans anyway, so thank Dwayna for that. =D

(edited by Yoroiookami.3485)

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Valentin.2073

and far from ‘spamable’.

I count 3 of which 2 are not even stuns, LB #5 is an immob with high CD and i solely listed it because warriors generally use it to set up stuns; easily sidestepped or dodged with its new animation.

edit: protip, if you engage a warrior and see him charging up ‘pin down’ spam qeqeqeqe or whatever you have bound your strafing to, since the projectile hits the spot you would have been if you countinued moving in that direction

you dont even need to flank, dude. your longbow aoe stun is as huge as a cap point itself. tbh, i dont understand why you have access to all these interrupts and stuns. hambow is an ez mode invention just like MM’s and PU mesmers. and the number of people playing such builds shows how easy it is for beginners.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Crovax.7854

and far from ‘spamable’.

you dont even need to flank, dude. your longbow aoe stun is as huge as a cap point itself. tbh, i dont understand why you have access to all these interrupts and stuns. hambow is an ez mode invention just like MM’s and PU mesmers. and the number of people playing such builds shows how easy it is for beginners.

Longbow aoe stun? not sure if trolling… :/
Just a guess but you actually do not know how warrior works right?
Please inform yourself before claiming something to be ‘ez mode’.
Tip: the mistake was in your second sentence.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

There are no such things as “cheap builds” in spvp.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Valentin.2073

and far from ‘spamable’.

ohh please. it is the most braindead build ever invented in gw2. you think people will believe that you are running a hard to learn spec? lol. you guys are funny. a hambow actually thinks he’s using a spec that takes skills. hilarious.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

welcome to GW2, hammer warrior has been this way for for over half a year,
dealing glass hammer damage with a CC weapon specced deeply into a bunker tree.
because anet honestly don’t care.

every once in a while i’ll play hammer warrior just to demonstrate how ridiculously low risk/high reward it is.

the damage needs nerfing by atleast half, i crit a guardian for 6k tonight,
thats unacceptable for a cc weapon in a tank tree.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Kojin.7514

Kojin.7514

Helo all I am Kojin and this thread inspired me to share my newly created (today) build with you all.

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-sBxs;1NKkP0e4ZL-60;9;6T9T;418A5;047BJo-4C;1TsW6TsW65Bx

Since this builder is not up to date I will share picture so you can see the stats & my reasoning for picking skills.

Pls come join me in hotjoin tournaments (cuz im da best) and do da mad cc

ty,
Kojin

Attachments:

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Oakwind.6187

Oakwind.6187

Helo all I am Kojin and this thread inspired me to share my newly created (today) build with you all.

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-sBxs;1NKkP0e4ZL-60;9;6T9T;418A5;047BJo-4C;1TsW6TsW65Bx

Since this builder is not up to date I will share picture so you can see the stats & my reasoning for picking skills.

ty,
Kojin

Oh my sides. Thanks for the chuckles ^^ +1 for image. It somehow reminds me of Alamo’s Druid Guide in WoW :P

EDIT: http://druid.wikispaces.com/Alamo+teechs+u+2+play+DURID!

I play Engineer.
Balthazar runes are broken.

(edited by Oakwind.6187)

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

and far from ‘spamable’.

ohh please. it is the most braindead build ever invented in gw2. you think people will believe that you are running a hard to learn spec? lol. you guys are funny. a hambow actually thinks he’s using a spec that takes skills. hilarious.

LOL! That AoE stun with longbow too stronk tho! Plox nerf! xP
Btdubs hambow is used so much due to it having amazing point control. Just build your build against it if you’re having that much trouble with it.

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Yoroiookami.3485

ty,
Kojin

Okay, this made me giggle like a little girl. xD

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: gesho.9468

gesho.9468

ranger rage vs hambow :popcorn:

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: ceol.9175

ceol.9175

You can roll a bearbow. I had one kill me the other day because I was completely taken by surprise as they stacked bleeding. I was like, “What the heck do I do with this? I’ve never come across one!”

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Well thats the life of someone running squishy builds, you cant win against every build.

The problem here is warriors are dealing glass cannon damage with a soldiers amulet. Yes they should be sturdy but this sturdiness should come at some expense of damage, it doesn’t. Anyone else building to do glass cannon damage actually has to have some “glass” component. If you look at ToL all the warriors were running soldiers ammy bit the damage they dished out wasn’t matching the damage someone built that tank should do

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Pyroathiest.4168

Pyroathiest.4168

This is hilarious. I haven’t seen many more serious cases of learn to play.

Endless stuns on hambow? Lets see. We’ve got pin down that needs to be dodged and earthshaker that needs to be dodged. Staggering blow and backbreaker you can just walk out of the way for, so those are 2 skills that you actually need to dodge. As ranger you’ve got evades on a ton of weapons, and just normal regen from vigor and/or energy sigils would be enough to evade all of them if you have any skill whatsoever.

Edit: Also stunbreakers. Stunbreakers are good for your health.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Dodge the stuns, bring a stunbreak or RaO, use your evade skills properly, and you will not get killed.

Ranger | Elementalist

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Eiland.1405

Eiland.1405

All is vein (2)?

Dry Leaves

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Hambow is OP. It’s almost impossible to hold a point against good hambow 1v1. Fact.

And, if it was so easy to beat hambows then no one would play them.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Yoroiookami.3485

Endless stuns on hambow? Lets see. We’ve got pin down that needs to be dodged and earthshaker that needs to be dodged. Staggering blow and backbreaker you can just walk out of the way for, so those are 2 skills that you actually need to dodge. As ranger you’ve got evades on a ton of weapons, and just normal regen from vigor and/or energy sigils would be enough to evade all of them if you have any skill whatsoever.

This sounds good in theory. Do this and this to avoid that. The problem here is, I don’t want to build my ranger and equip certain skills only for this one OVERPOWERED build. This build is incredibly cheap and shouldn’t be encouraged nor defended. You sound like “Oh right, I’m so great, it’s clearly my skills. Learn to play noobs. Lololol!!!1!” while it’s not the problem here. This is just a cheap build made by people who can’t fight…well…fair.
Furthermore, I have a trait that reduces stuns etc. by 33%, my pet takes part of those effects and conditions, and yet this guy still managed to kill me fairly easy. I didn’t see him dodge once out of any of my attacks, he just rushed and kept knocking me back/down/around without giving my any chance of defending myself. This is not a matter of skill, it’s just a really cheap and overpowered build. It worries me that you can’t admit that and instead are like “oh yeah, you clearly suck”.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Pyroathiest.4168

Pyroathiest.4168

This sounds good in theory. Do this and this to avoid that. The problem here is, I don’t want to build my ranger and equip certain skills only for this one OVERPOWERED build. This build is incredibly cheap and shouldn’t be encouraged nor defended. You sound like “Oh right, I’m so great, it’s clearly my skills. Learn to play noobs. Lololol!!!1!” while it’s not the problem here. This is just a cheap build made by people who can’t fight…well…fair.
Furthermore, I have a trait that reduces stuns etc. by 33%, my pet takes part of those effects and conditions, and yet this guy still managed to kill me fairly easy. I didn’t see him dodge once out of any of my attacks, he just rushed and kept knocking me back/down/around without giving my any chance of defending myself. This is not a matter of skill, it’s just a really cheap and overpowered build. It worries me that you can’t admit that and instead are like “oh yeah, you clearly suck”.

So you’re saying that having skills that evade and taking stunbreakers are only useful against hambow? Ok, good luck with that one.

Also, to clear up any confusion, I don’t play warrior ever. I play only mesmer, and I don’t seem to encounter this overpowered brick wall of warriors. Maybe I’m just that much better than you, or rather it might be more accurate to say that you’re that much worse than most of us.

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: limbeurt.9642

limbeurt.9642

Dodge the stuns, bring a stunbreak or RaO, use your evade skills properly, and you will not get killed.

Wrong, you can evade and dodge as best as you can you’re still gonna die in the long run cause you’ll be burning for the entire time that you’re on the point

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Yoroiookami.3485

So you’re saying that having skills that evade and taking stunbreakers are only useful against hambow? Ok, good luck with that one.

Also, to clear up any confusion, I don’t play warrior ever. I play only mesmer, and I don’t seem to encounter this overpowered brick wall of warriors. Maybe I’m just that much better than you, or rather it might be more accurate to say that you’re that much worse than most of us.

Or maybe you have no idea what you’re talking about. =D

How cheap can you be?

in PvP

Posted by: Kojin.7514

Kojin.7514

Hello Yoroiookami,
If you keep encountering this type of super stun warrior, leave and come back on a warrior running the build I outlined earlier in this thread. With this build you will be able to CC them more than they can CC you, so you can kill them and keep them from doing anything. A cool trick you can do if you see them leaping at you with the hammer F1: use mace 3 and interrupt it, putting it on cd and preventing them from using any skills for the next second. Then you can laugh at them HAHAHAHAHAHAHA while you cc them for the next 12-15 seconds.
I hope this helps you defeat these warriors you are facing,
Kojin

(edited by Kojin.7514)