OP Warriors will baffed again..

in PvP

Posted by: Forkada.8376

Forkada.8376

So OP warrior will be more OP.. and ultra nerdef Elementalist will be nerfed again. What you smoke arena?

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Yes ele that can literally oneshot you in a blink of any eye without anything to dodge because all happens in a split second is surely underpowered.. no.

Ele is OP. Very OP. It’s just that the meta does not let them take over because of the condition pressure.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in PvP

Forkada.8376

Ele op? all classes. can easy kill Ele most hard class, and warriors who spam 2 button almost immortal…………….

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

Yes ele that can literally oneshot you in a blink of any eye without anything to dodge because all happens in a split second is surely underpowered.. no.

Ele is OP. Very OP. It’s just that the meta does not let them take over because of the condition pressure.

You just won the award for worst player of the year…

in PvP

Posted by: Soulview.4532

Soulview.4532

Yes sure that`s why you see mass ele in spvp / tpvp nearly every match has three ele in every team… oh wait.

Ele is OP. Very OP.

wtf must be a troll

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

No, he’s right. Eles seem bad (because they are, in comparison to everything else on the table) but fresh air has ramped up ele burst builds from “gimmick that wastes all his instant unavoidable burst and then does nothing” to “instant unavoidable burst that chains into constant stream of pain”. If everything else in the game wasn’t so kitten OP I’m sure ele would be a lot more powerful.

But please don’t nerf it because it’s fun as kitten.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

(edited by Writetyper.1985)

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

You all just want eles to be back to being insanely OP like they were earlier in the year. That won’t happen.

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

You all just want eles to be back to being insanely OP like they were earlier in the year. That won’t happen.

Nobody wants insane OP elementalist, we want an elementalist that putting in X skill should give out Y amount of reward and not the current X skill = (1/3)Y amount of skill, when you start comparing it to other classes.

I think that is only fair.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

You mean warrior shouts? lol yeah warrior shouts are so op.
Some people are just like bots, the patch notes might say “buffed warrior shouts” that people will only read “buffed warrior ****” and go like “WAT YOU BAFFED OP WARRIO WHAT YOU SMOKE ARENA”

It’s just like when they gave thief torment and noobs were like “omg thief so op why you gief torment hurrrr”

(edited by ahuba.6430)

in PvP

silvermember.8941

Some people are just like bots, the patch notes might say “buffed warrior shouts” that people will only read “buffed warrior ****” and go like “WAT YOU BAFFED OP WARRIO WHAT YOU SMOKE ARENA”

Whether you like it or not a buff, is still a buff. This buffs can potentially add more to the warrior repertoire, the ele only dreams of that having more than a couple of below average builds.

it like a rich guy getting more aid from the government while a poor guy gets barely any.

in PvP

Arheundel.6451

so many warriors….this profession takes so much skills that warrior players are extremely rare..oh wait

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

Whether you like it or not a buff, is still a buff. This buffs can potentially add more to the warrior repertoire, the ele only dreams of that having more than a couple of below average builds.

it like a rich guy getting more add from the government while a poor guy gets barely any.

No one uses shouts. Just compare warrior’s shouts to guardian’s. Just because a class has a complete broken spec does it mean other options can’t be reworked? Not to mention an hypothetical shout build needs it’s own set of traits.

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

No one uses shouts. Just compare warrior’s shouts to guardian’s. Just because a class has a complete broken spec does it mean other options can’t be reworked? Not to mention an hypothetical shout build needs it’s own set of traits.

There would be no reason to move 20 points from Cleansing ire…or stop taking healing signet/Zerk Stance

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

silvermember.8941

it like a rich guy getting more add from the government while a poor guy gets barely any.

Woosh.

Nobody uses shout builds now, but whose to say it wont get better after the buff. Right now nobody plays the elementalist and yet we wont get any reasonable buffs. After this patch? that wont change at all.

Right now in the PvP scene, the elementalist is not even on the guest or even servant list.

(edited by silvermember.8941)

in PvP

Posted by: Blimm.5028

Blimm.5028

When I join Yoloque with my ele my team insults me and asks me to reroll, followed by leaving before the match even stated or they see me play.
Not always, but it happens.

Think With Portals [TWP]: 4th of 16 at Guildnews.de cup
Liane Frostfire – Elementalist [TWP] Ilona Frostfire – Mesmer [TWP]
Enya Frostfire – Mesmer [OMFG]

in PvP

Posted by: jmatb.6307

jmatb.6307

I’ll go as far as saying that Ele, Mesmer, and Thief are bad classes to bring to solo queue in quantities more than one between the three of them. All three of them have either terrible health, armor or both in the case of Ele. It’s more chaotic in solo queue so you’d rather have better base values.

I know class identification is something a lot of people do, but it still baffles me. The classes in all MMOs are just tools. Which tool works best in which environment? Nobody peels for anyone in solo queue, communication is pretty much nonexistent, so does it really make sense to bring classes with low initial defenses?

Going zerker ammy on Ele is 1.8k armor and 14k health before traits. That is worse than both Ranger and Engineer without any amulet equipped, let alone Warrior. Soldiers on Ele is only 300 armor more than Warrior and less health without any amulets equipped!

It just makes more sense to bring Engi, Ranger, Necro, Guardian, and Warrior to solo queue. I’m not saying the classes aren’t viable – if you have an organized team and everyone is communicating the classes’ weaknesses become less of an issue.

in PvP

Posted by: Hot Boy.7138

Hot Boy.7138

I’ll let you in on a secret, all classes are OPed in the right hands.

in PvP

Posted by: Oblivion.8307

Oblivion.8307

every class is op, just some are more op than others.

Symbolic

in PvP

Posted by: Blimm.5028

Blimm.5028

every class is op, just some are more op than others.

Thank you powercreep!

If anet actually balances everything else, our bottom of the pot class ele will be OP as kitten, because the entire game is oversupplied with power to an extent where the weakest thing is still too strong^^

Think With Portals [TWP]: 4th of 16 at Guildnews.de cup
Liane Frostfire – Elementalist [TWP] Ilona Frostfire – Mesmer [TWP]
Enya Frostfire – Mesmer [OMFG]

in PvP

silvermember.8941

I’ll let you in on a secret, all classes are OPed in the right hands.

“suddenly a new contender has emerged”

in PvP

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Warriors are in a good place atm. They don’t need any buffs.

I don’t play Ele so can’t comment.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I used my OP warrior and inflicted 12.5K damage on a necro…that remove 40% of their death shroud second health bar. Sorry, what were you saying about warriors?..I then encountered a staff-sword-pistol mesmer..I plundered all the clones they produced every 3 seconds and constant interrupts and distortion..sorry, what did you say about warriors?..I then exerted my true OP status on a 90% up time evade thief,…what were we saying about warriors?..I totally crushed with my OP status a bunker engi on a node in a devastating 6 minutes,they never stood a chance..what exactly were we saying about warriors again?…..oh yeah…their O.P..couldn’t agree more.

in PvP

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

I used my OP warrior and inflicted 12.5K damage on a necro…that remove 40% of their death shroud second health bar. Sorry, what were you saying about warriors?..I then encountered a staff-sword-pistol mesmer..I plundered all the clones they produced every 3 seconds and constant interrupts and distortion..sorry, what did you say about warriors?..I then exerted my true OP status on a 90% up time evade thief,…what were we saying about warriors?..I totally crushed with my OP status a bunker engi on a node in a devastating 6 minutes,they never stood a chance..what exactly were we saying about warriors again?…..oh yeah…their O.P..couldn’t agree more.

Class balance is more complicated than a single player’s anecdotes.

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

You guys do know that dev’s play warrior mostly right?

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

Ghostcrawler mains a frost mage too. Right, right?

You are completely incapable of any sort of logical thought process if you believe that the developers could buff their own pet class on a whim, even if they were willing to.

(edited by Larynx.2453)

in PvP

Posted by: Bunnymancer.6901

Bunnymancer.6901

In this topic: A whole bunch of skilless warriors trying to defend being the most OP and being buffed.

in PvP

Posted by: Xcom.1926

Xcom.1926

In this topic: A whole bunch of skilless warriors trying to defend being the most OP and being buffed.

Who you calling skill-less bro?

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Ghostcrawler mains a frost mage too. Right, right?

You are completely incapable of any sort of logical thought process if you believe that the developers could buff their out pet class on a whim, even if they were willing to.

lol they did, proof is ingame and on the forum ^^
but I don’t mind warrior buffs, since I can outrun/outbuff/outheal/outdps and outstun them..

and who the hell is Ghostcrawlwer anyway?

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

Yes sure that`s why you see mass ele in spvp / tpvp nearly every match has three ele in every team… oh wait.

Ele is OP. Very OP.

wtf must be a troll

If you would take the effort to understand and read my whole comment, maybe you and others would understand.

If a profession oneshots you from range while you were in a teamfight and didn’t even notice the ele, is that balanced? It’s just that if they are focused they die too fast. But if they will become harder to kill and their dmg won’t be changed, people will cry for an ele nerf.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in PvP

Posted by: aleks.5473

aleks.5473

Glass ele’s have 14k hp with 800 toughness I think the only people they can one shot is other glass build and not all classes. Not to mention they have NO STUN BREAKERS and very low condy removals with in current meta is bad. They got burst every 40+ sec a stun war have 3-4 sec stun every 7-8 sec!

Shadowsong Bg, Zagorka bg – r61
Champ mesmer, engy, rangar, necro, guardian, warrior

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

Glass ele’s have 14k hp with 800 toughness I think the only people they can one shot is other glass build and not all classes. Not to mention they have NO STUN BREAKERS and very low condy removals with in current meta is bad. They got burst every 40+ sec a stun war have 3-4 sec stun every 7-8 sec!

I don’t doubt that warriors are awfully OP.

But I was doing 1v1 with a pretty decent ele friend, he was playing a build that had a chance against condi builds (however still easy to kill in a teamfight). People just don’t want to give up that insane OP burst. We tested it and he managed to get my nec down from 25k hp to 2k in 1 sec from 600+ range with the meta build. #balanced

I agree ele needs a litte buff, but a nerf to dmg.

Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in PvP

Posted by: Syrae.4310

Syrae.4310

I saw some really strong Shout-Warriors in SoloQ in the last days, with runes of the soldier and heal on shouts, with healing signet but im not sure which amulett they were running, propably valkyrie. They got more heal than a guard.

Warrior need a nerf or you´ll see a new “wow, so good, running 3 warriors guard and ranger meta -”

You can beat them in 1v1, you can beat them in Teamfights when there´s only one, but let there be 2 or more of them with Hammer/LB and you´ll see..

At least not so annoying as the double terror nec teams..

in PvP

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

warriors aren’t OP. you just need to dodge their stuns. they are balanced IMO.

necs are tougher to beat than warriors.

i main a ranger btw.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

in PvP

aleks.5473

warriors aren’t OP. you just need to dodge their stuns. they are balanced IMO.

necs are tougher to beat than warriors.

i main a ranger btw.

PAHAHAHA
I haven’t laugh so much in some time
Warrior not op lol are we paying a different game!
Constant stun is not op !
Well this comes from another OP class RANGAR – maybe for you they are not or you fight bad warriors. A ranger got so many evades you can simply spam them and wait for your condis to wear him off, not to mention cc from pet blind/immobilize from spirits and so on.
My champ hunter was the easiest champ title I got ever from 200 t games I won 160-170

in PvP

Posted by: Evoneva Drakon.1754

Evoneva Drakon.1754

I’ll go as far as saying that Ele, Mesmer, and Thief are bad classes to bring to solo queue in quantities more than one between the three of them. All three of them have either terrible health, armor or both in the case of Ele. It’s more chaotic in solo queue so you’d rather have better base values.

I know class identification is something a lot of people do, but it still baffles me. The classes in all MMOs are just tools. Which tool works best in which environment? Nobody peels for anyone in solo queue, communication is pretty much nonexistent, so does it really make sense to bring classes with low initial defenses?

Going zerker ammy on Ele is 1.8k armor and 14k health before traits. That is worse than both Ranger and Engineer without any amulet equipped, let alone Warrior. Soldiers on Ele is only 300 armor more than Warrior and less health without any amulets equipped!

It just makes more sense to bring Engi, Ranger, Necro, Guardian, and Warrior to solo queue. I’m not saying the classes aren’t viable – if you have an organized team and everyone is communicating the classes’ weaknesses become less of an issue.

quoted for the truth, the problem with solo queue is lack of team work, this is why in the MLG tournament all the teams brought a total of 0 ele’s because they could help cover up for their weaknesses.

in PvP

Arheundel.6451

quoted for the truth, the problem with solo queue is lack of team work, this is why in the MLG tournament all the teams brought a total of 0 ele’s because they could help cover up for their weaknesses.

HAHA

Evoneva VS Jmatb = +100 – 0

Nice try Jmatb..I now main a warrior and the difference between him and my ele..it’s huge, like amazingly huge, I put half the effort and survive 10x more while dealing 2-3x the dmg..lol no kidding, but feel free to ignore me

in PvP

aleks.5473

I don’t doubt that warriors are awfully OP.

But I was doing 1v1 with a pretty decent ele friend, he was playing a build that had a chance against condi builds (however still easy to kill in a teamfight). People just don’t want to give up that insane OP burst. We tested it and he managed to get my nec down from 25k hp to 2k in 1 sec from 600+ range with the meta build. #balanced

I agree ele needs a litte buff, but a nerf to dmg.

This build on ele is very high risk – high reword build. When I played it was like this if I don’t get the upper hand in 1v1 I’m dead if my combo don’t hit I’m dead ( this combo can easily be dodged and more ) , in team fights if I don’t one-shot some on I have to move away fast because I will die from aoe dem very fast for example 1 shot from treb will literally kill me. Keep in mind that this burst can be used only once every 40 sec and once you use it it is very hard to run away. Ele burst is the best in the game period. However glass thief’s can run away, egy got lower cd’s on their burst mesmer’s have slower burst yet a lot of support for a team faith.
Anyway just ask yourself why nobody is playing burst ele, engy mesmer or thief in high end pvp games – ele and engy it takes some guts and skil to paly this specs , mesemr and thief are not soo good in this meta. When you play solo q or t arena in top 400-500 LB you will see mass of war rangar and necro

in PvP

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

Woosh.

Nobody uses shout builds now, but whose to say it wont get better after the buff. Right now nobody plays the elementalist and yet we wont get any reasonable buffs. After this patch? that wont change at all.

Right now in the PvP scene, the elementalist is not even on the guest or even servant list.

Shout builds still viable in tpvp dude

in PvP

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

PAHAHAHA
I haven’t laugh so much in some time
Warrior not op lol are we paying a different game!
Constant stun is not op !
Well this comes from another OP class RANGAR – maybe for you they are not or you fight bad warriors. A ranger got so many evades you can simply spam them and wait for your condis to wear him off, not to mention cc from pet blind/immobilize from spirits and so on.
My champ hunter was the easiest champ title I got ever from 200 t games I won 160-170

I dont find my class OP. Other classes are UP, that’s a better way to put it.

I think eles are too squishy, so Anet needs to do so something about that. Engi needs some enhancements too and the rest are just ok and balanced.

A ranger is a good counter for a warrior but a ranger can easily get owned by a necro. I’m sure it works the same way with other classes too. A thief can kill a warrior but it’s gonna be hard for a thief to beat a guardian.

You can’t expect to be able to beat everyone. If you are able to do that, then you need to get nerfed.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Class balance is more complicated than a single player’s anecdotes.

They’re not anecdotes. These are common occurrences you’ll see in pvp everyday. Every profession in this game is wildly unbalanced..that’s the only clue holding it all together. Who can run the most unbalanced build against any other unbalanced build. It has got like the Olympics..what drug fueled muscle head can out do every other drug fueled muscle head athlete and we’ll still call it sport.

in PvP

Forkada.8376

maybe im nob im was in top 400 im have 41 spvp my main charters is Elems Warrior Necro guardian and Thief…….. WARRIORS IS ULTRA OP WIS 2-3 BUTTONS.

Permanent regeneration + ultra mobility = full helf.

Crazy CC + 100% crit shans + PTV gear = Pain train

Its Totaly OP. On WWW Warirors can kill 5-6 ppl. Alot of Videos on youtube. AND 0 0 0 0 Videos from last 30 days from Elementalist coze they cant do anything only roam and kite. Kite kite kite

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

this game has overall too much damage on some classes and tooo much cc
and warrior is the top one^^
but there is necro too – its just op to fearchain someone in seconds to death

or the other extrem the perma evade s/d thief spamstealing all the defense buffs your class have to can fight other classes – just a joke

CC Chains from only one player to other have to go and need a dimishing return – and something like higher crit vs stunned targets need to be deletet

have no problem with cc chains from other team when they use all their cc with teamply in a chain – thats skill and thats how this game should be played

and the other thing the damage in this game – way to high and need to toned down

conditions – too strong need to toned down (higher stacks from a condition need to do lower damage – so first stack full damage 5th stackonly 90% 10th only 50% and 20 stacks only 20% – something like this)

instakills have to go from all glasses – no ele thief powerengineer warrior necro or mesmer should can kill a enemy in seconds – thats broken

so my suggestion to fix all this – bring damage from all classes down to dps guardian lvl

thx^^

oh another suggestion bring ANTI Conditionsystem with sense

burned target cant be chilled – chilled target cant be burned
bleeding target cant be feared
……

edit: best and fastest fix would be give CCd players on CC end a panic boon which make him 2 seconds imun to ALL CCs

(edited by Romek.4201)

in PvP

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Warriors are OP. Period. Having played all professions 300+ hours i can say this with full confidence. You don’t have to take my word for it. But highest damage modifiers in game, short CD on those very same skills (8 sec cd 100b, skullcrak 10 sec cd). Best passive healing in the game (and on top of it, it beats any active nr 6 skill-healing). Best immunity skills in game (10 sec stability, nothing beats it, 8-10 sec condition immunity, nothing beats it, dual (traited) 4 sec power damage immunity, nothing beats it. Highest mobility in game (especially in pvp and wvw). A thief can try to keep up, but sacrafice all initiative to keep up, making him useless if he has to engage ever using a sprint like it. Massive power creep with perma fury /lot of might, kinda of stuff. Seriously some profession lack (perma, almost free, considering 1 elite skill + trait makes this possible) Fury = 420 precision. 420 less precision necessary to get to ‘good tresshold’ of 40-50%, means 400 armor/power possible, then other professions without this. Also 3x stun on short cd in one weapon? omg, and that same profession is the only prof that could counter it (super long stability – perhaps only guard comes close in this regard). Meladru + lemongrass soup + dogged march = no condition CC against you. Seriously Warrior has no weaknesses. Other professions has loads.

The only reason i stopped player warrior, is melee has never been my favorite playstyle. If i could get past those issues, i would play warrior non stop in current state, it’s way to good.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in PvP

Posted by: Soulview.4532

Soulview.4532

If you would take the effort to understand and read my whole comment, maybe you and others would understand.

If a profession oneshots you from range while you were in a teamfight and didn’t even notice the ele, is that balanced? It’s just that if they are focused they die too fast. But if they will become harder to kill and their dmg won’t be changed, people will cry for an ele nerf.

At the moment burst ele is only in a good position when no one cares about him. But this is very very rare. You can stand in a group of 5 and Ele will be in many cases first target.
Give a burst ele only a little pressure and he need to run. Give him around 1400 dmg and he make 20% less dmg. Read what aleks wrote.

And when you are sad about that a ele can nearly one shot you from range. Then try a burst ele and you will be sad that Warrior/Ranger/DMG-Guard/Burst-Engi/Necro can kill you so fast that you think it was a one shot. (One the egde nobody make a real one shot.)
And do not be surprised when you meet some Guards/Warriors/Necros/Ranger who easy heal your supposedly “ridiculous” burst dmg.

in PvP

Posted by: cottage.3274

cottage.3274

this is how i feel on warriors on a big pic pov.
they have now 2/3 builds that hard counter so many builds yet they dont really have a hard counter.
in fact the only counter is to focus fire with 2-3 ppl burst,tho and here is the kicker they can just disengage and no one can really catch up mayB a ele or a thief if they are willing and are not being peeled.
the only things that warrior can have trouble with is if you perma poison (cant be done)and get them on low hp constantly so they need to be defensive.
i hope anat will see this and fix ppl have listed so many things to be done all they need to do is choose a fix.

in PvP

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

This is funny. People saying that warrior beats them so hard… and then they say that they dont take stunbreakers.

Please ANet nerf direct damage on all classes because i refuse to take any sort of damage mitigation on my utilities or traits.

Please ANet nerf conditions because i refuse to take condition removal on my utlities/traits.

And buff my class because other classes can avoid my burst. Or just nerf the other classes so they cannot avoid my burst… You choose.

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

They are buffing support builds across all classes in the next patch. Ele has the best support builds in the game, so I’d imagine they won’t be too short changed on the 15th.

And a key weakness to full shout builds is a lack of stability btw. That makes them much more of a niche spec than you might think from a team comp perspective.

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Posted by: data.4093

data.4093

this is how i feel on warriors on a big pic pov.
they have now 2/3 builds that hard counter so many builds yet they dont really have a hard counter.
in fact the only counter is to focus fire with 2-3 ppl burst,tho and here is the kicker they can just disengage and no one can really catch up mayB a ele or a thief if they are willing and are not being peeled.
the only things that warrior can have trouble with is if you perma poison (cant be done)and get them on low hp constantly so they need to be defensive.
i hope anat will see this and fix ppl have listed so many things to be done all they need to do is choose a fix.

The build used in the mlg tournament was hammer/longbow. It is a great build but does not fit your description since it doesn’t have tons of mobility. There’s a picture floating around with a warrior holding 5 weapons because of posts like this.

in PvP

Arheundel.6451

They are buffing support builds across all classes in the next patch. Ele has the best support builds in the game, so I’d imagine they won’t be too short changed on the 15th.

And a key weakness to full shout builds is a lack of stability btw. That makes them much more of a niche spec than you might think from a team comp perspective.

You should know first what support means, before saying ele is the best at it, the last MLG demonstrated how ele is best at nothing

in PvP

Posted by: cottage.3274

cottage.3274

This is funny. People saying that warrior beats them so hard… and then they say that they dont take stunbreakers.

Please ANet nerf direct damage on all classes because i refuse to take any sort of damage mitigation on my utilities or traits.

Please ANet nerf conditions because i refuse to take condition removal on my utlities/traits.

And buff my class because other classes can avoid my burst. Or just nerf the other classes so they cannot avoid my burst… You choose.

no this is funny
do they not hard counter alot of builds ?just yes or no
will one stunbreake save you? yes or no
will you change your build only to counter one build out of 5 in tpvp and it really isnt a “counter” par say only you not geting facerolled just rolled on.

its silly sure you can run 3 stunbreakers on any class sure you can have a buld only to stop one type thing but whats the point so everyone need to fit in and evolve just for one clearly op over buff get real.