Skyhammer

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Darko.5873

Darko.5873

No one has fun in skyhammer.

Skyhammer heroes belong to hotjoin

I have fun. In fact, Skyham is my favorite map.
And I loathe hotjoin.

Panteri, not sure where you’re getting the 410 people number considering that Marcos has about 15 posts in this thread.

all is vain

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Yea cause soloque is serious business..

Soloque is supposed to be casual and fun.
Skyhammer is the only time I have fun playing soloque, because no matter how awful my teammates I Can still do work on the team and win matches we shouldn’t have won.

No one has fun in skyhammer.

Skyhammer heroes belong to hotjoin

I do Skyhammer soloques as a break from team que. :/
Don’t tell me what I like or don’t like.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Please grouch, do something!

(edited by Locuz.2651)

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

Please remove Skyhammer from SoloQ. Thank you.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

People just don’t give a kitten. This map has the most non 5v5s

Attachments:

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: creature.5120

creature.5120

pls finally remove this kittening map ….!

Créature – Dr00d, Nebulâk – Nec
Kämpfe stehts fanatisch, denn du bist ein Menschenjäger!

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Nooooo I like it

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Ohmsford.3645

Ohmsford.3645

Adding my vote to remove….yet to have a 5v5 today on the map…

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Soul.9280

Soul.9280

Please remove skyhammer from the soloq rotation. I switch to either my engi or my mesmer when skyhammer comes up, and I win more than 50% by taking advantage of knockbacks (especially from stealth), but I still would prefer not to deal with skyhammer. As many have pointed out before me, skyhammer has the largest percentage of 4v5s and 3v5s than any other map, that should be indication enough that it’s not well loved by the pvp community.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Forgot whether I posted today, but pls remove this map.

Yup, i should also add this to my schedule.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

I have no issues with Skyhammer but that is because I am an Engineer. Do you know what stops you from being magnet pulled? A well timed dodge, stability, or LoS. That is it. The magnet pull will get you even if you stealth or block or whatever. Add Elixir S into the mix and I am guaranteed to get the kill and steal the point. All of this in a rated match.

That being said, though it may be fun and easy for me, this map has no place in rated matches period. Limit it to Hotjoins and leave it that way.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Just why is this crap still in the game?

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Klocknov.8219

Klocknov.8219

It is still in the game because the map can be fun with friends and people you like, why it still is in solo q is the true question, a map that caters to cheese builds that are not viable in 95% of comps? Talk about true e-sports right there! Wait my bad, these builds would be great for king of the hill, a mode unlikely to be seen in GW2 ever.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

Every time I’m forced to play this map I hate you a bit more ANET!

Then don’t play it. When ever your queue pops it tells you what map you are going in. If you see sky hammer just leave and queue up again. If enough people start doing this their collected data will show that this map isn’t what people want and then they might remove it.

you can’t do that

You’re right, my bad. it that case, log out, go have a smoke or a coffee and come back in 10 mins.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Maverick Holix.1382

Maverick Holix.1382

always a blow out on this map depending on the class, this map is terrible for rated play. Just should stick to hotjoin

twitch.tv/maverick_holix

(edited by Maverick Holix.1382)

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

When thieves or engi’s pulling me to a blue platform, im crying. Please remove the map. Capricorn was a lot better.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: ceol.9175

ceol.9175

One good thing that’s come out of this: Their total lack of response to Skyhammer still being in soloq, plus all the bugs in the map itself never being fixed, got me into League of Legends.

So I guess you can count me as someone who lost interest in sPvP due to ArenaNet’s kitten-poor handling of… well, pretty much anything, but Skyhammer particularly.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

i just come to leave my feedback about this map and what i just found…a same post.

*Everytime Kitty time i get this map i just leave the match this map is only loved by rat kids whit no skill that spend the whole time in the Skyhammer nuking skillfull people trying to actually play a decent PVP.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

Skyhammer

in PvP

XacTactX.6709

http://strawpoll.me/1666010

It’s important that this topic not be merged into the skyhammer thread because people won’t see it and give their opinion.

we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

What makes your poll more important then the opinions already expressed in the mega-merged-thread.. This one will suffer the same fate, if not get closed.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

not gonna solve anything, just like the last 5

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Skyhammer

in PvP

Julie Yann.5379

I picture Devs sitting around a table plugging their ears with their fingers going “La la la la la la….” every time the Skyhammer subject gets brought up.

Skyhammer

in PvP

XacTactX.6709

What makes your poll more important then the opinions already expressed in the mega-merged-thread.. This one will suffer the same fate, if not get closed.

I haven’t seen any polls on this subject, please show me if you’ve seen one. This poll has more utility than the mega thread does.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

I haven’t seen any polls on this subject, please show me if you’ve seen one. This poll has more utility than the mega thread does.

There are no polls because the other 5+ got deleted by mods, just like this one eventually will.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

There was a poll like this before, it got ~400 responses to remove skyhammer, so mods removed the thread. And then some red post got the balls of saying that skyham is around 50/50 by their more accurate internal metrics. Even if it was 50/50 it would be considered a fail map in most other games, but this is gw2 – everything goes.

I imagine if in lets say counter-strike map rotation you would have de_dust2 de_nuke de_inferno and some fy_wardayzL33Tmap that a nine year old child developed in a day, how would people react? Guess which map is an analogy to skyham in gw2.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

Anet, remove skyhammer and spiritwatch from solo arena.

Sincerely, your community

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

I picture Devs sitting around a table plugging their ears with their fingers going “La la la la la la….” every time the Skyhammer subject gets brought up.

So do I…

Attachments:

(edited by Jasher.6580)

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

this is sad never such a map generate much hate by players and created toxic environment ingame. if only i can record all the name calling all the Rage thats happening in every skyhammer game devs will realize how poorly implemented that map is. really all they have to do is not have mirrors brake, and have barriers so that players wont fall on the side. let the canon be the only 2nd objective. coz in SH first objective is how you can push and pull your enemy so he will stop coming to the point and you will have it cap all day.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Abazigal.3679

Abazigal.3679

I’m still wondering though. Based on my soloQ experience, i’m seeing more complaints about dying to condition spamming on traditional maps than being pulled on skyhammer

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Swim.6830

Swim.6830

ONLY if it stops coming up 5 times in a row…. REALLY ANNOYING!!111

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

Skyhammer

in PvP

Julie Yann.5379

I wonder how many votes we’ll get on this.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

I wonder how many votes we’ll get on this.

They will try to burry it in the 400+ post thread before we’ll get a lot.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Jasher.6580

Look at the Engineers, Thieves and Mesmers saying “Yes, Leave It”… lol kittenbags.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

Wow, it’s actually flattening out! Though we would see about 80/20.

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: dovrak.4376

dovrak.4376

I’m officialy done whit game untill they remove this stupid map from solo q .. cya

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Klocknov.8219

Klocknov.8219

Look at the Engineers, Thieves and Mesmers saying “Yes, Leave It”… lol kittenbags.

I play an Engi and I say remove this map, not all engineers like having a map so one-sided and against any style of competitive play. Though on teams I swap between Engi, Ele, and Gaurdian. So next time be careful how you say things, not all of us are kittenbags, even if we end up running a build to push you off the map, some of us that is our normal build.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

This is all very nice but you forgot the data. Never forget the data.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Julie Yann.5379

This is all very nice but you forgot the data. Never forget the data.

I wonder what data they are collecting to come to the conclusion that this map is enjoyable and that people want to play it.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

There was a poll like this before, it got ~400 responses to remove skyhammer, so mods removed the thread.

Maybe if we ask to remove the thread mods will remove Skyhammer.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Barzhal.2640

Barzhal.2640

Skyhammer sucks, just a little bit more…than I miss you

Skyhammer

in PvP

Julie Yann.5379

I think we might see 2000 votes before the weekend is up.

(edited by Julie Yann.5379)

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

I think we might see 2000 votes before the weekend is up.

I voted and got it to 1012 votes, 66% against.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Skyhammer sucks, just a little bit more…than I miss you

I recognize where you got that from

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Skyhammer

in PvP

Jasher.6580

Though I’m not surprised to see all these selfish Engineers, Thieves and Mesmers representing in the poll asking for it to be left in solo queue… It infuriates me.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Julie Yann.5379

Though I’m not surprised to see all these selfish Engineers, Thieves and Mesmers representing in the poll asking for it to be left in solo queue… It infuriates me.

You’ve already said that. Plz stop trolling.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Malcastus.6240

Malcastus.6240

Not only does it give an edge to certain classes, but I’m just as annoyed about the portal entry to the cannon not working properly.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

NOPE. it should be removed. I can definitely say it cuz I have **** too many times by engi.

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

Skyhammer

in PvP

Julie Yann.5379

1500 vote so far and holding at a 66% nay to 34% yay.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Atlanis.6597

Atlanis.6597

I’m officialy done whit game untill they remove this stupid map from solo q .. cya

Bye!

Personally, I like Skyhammer. However, it tends to be much more lopsided in terms of score in my experience. For example: most games I play on other maps end up ~250-300 to 500. On Skyhammer, It’s more like ~100-200 to 500. There isn’t much rhyme or reason to it other than the team that gets ahead tends to stay ahead more often on Skyhammer.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Jasher.6580

You’ve already said that. Plz stop trolling.

I am not trolling. I am angry. I am very very angry.