PvE players farm r50 in 2 weeks, disgusting

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Skyhammer is like the IWAY of Guild Wars 1

“It made our rank useless. i Quit!!!!!!!!11111”

kittening deja vu. Reminds me of the old times. Hahahha.

“These IWAY players are getting tigers in no time. kittenuckkkkkk!”.

Hahahhaha.

kittening epic. Life repeats itself indeed.

The difference is 90% of the Skyhammer farmers couldn’t even win as an IWAY.

90%? You’re overrating them a lot man..more likely 99.9%

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

Posted by: Vatt.4695

Vatt.4695

The best way to stop them is implement a max glory reward. But only for skyhammer for example 400 glory.

in PvP

Posted by: isendel.5049

isendel.5049

Honestly i don’t mind people getting high rank faster than i do. Especially when they suck at actual pvp. I earned my r34 in around 1k games and i feel i’m starting to get some nice skills here and there. I do almost only tpvp as of now and sometimes i found that i can literally perfect some r40+ players, even when i’m running strange builds that i just made up.

Rank means kitten, rank gives no rewards..what’s the problem in people farming it, when i can farm them?

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Honestly i don’t mind people getting high rank faster than i do. Especially when they suck at actual pvp. I earned my r34 in around 1k games and i feel i’m starting to get some nice skills here and there. I do almost only tpvp as of now and sometimes i found that i can literally perfect some r40+ players, even when i’m running strange builds that i just made up.

Rank means kitten, rank gives no rewards..what’s the problem in people farming it, when i can farm them?

What’s the problem with stealing 2 million dollars under a night while I can work for it 16 hours a day till the end of my life?

If rewards for glory will come, it will be totally worthless because of Skyhammer farmers.

Ranks are also worthless because of the farmers, not because Arenanet wanted it to be useless.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in PvP

Posted by: James Megawatt.9021

James Megawatt.9021

Soooo, this thread got burried, but we haven’t forgotten. Skyhammer farmers, birthday booster exploiters who now have tons of gold. What will be done about it? Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

damage is already been done, compensate the arena players if the skyhammer farmers wont be punish, like increase arena players rank or give unique finisher like a different shark or tiger finisher than the usual.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Yep, compensating the turney players is the only way to clean up this mess, Anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

Nice post. Facts.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

in PvP

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Nothing was done with the exploiters, and basically everyone who hasn’t taken advantage of this is shown a gigantic middle finger by Anet ...

~~Ayeres~~

in PvP

Posted by: Zirith.6429

Zirith.6429

oh no, the horror, random people made a couple hundred gold, this totally effects you…

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

The abuse of Custom Arenas and the Skyhammer map in particular has been fixed.

We do not comment about account actions taken against players that violate our Rules of Conduct. If you feel that a particular player(s) is in violation of the Rules of Conduct, or would like to report an exploit, please send an email to exploits@arena.net with your report.

Locking this thread. Any additional threads with this same request may be closed.