The positive thread

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Spooko.5436

Spooko.5436

45. Getting what I need, instead of what I explicitly say I want.

I need a firm hand to put me in my place.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

46. The balancing in this game is so good, we don’t need a balancing team, so you can stop pretending we have one!

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

Hahahaha! The sarcasm on some of these posts is killing me!

I’m going to be fair though:

47. Combat fluidity and responsiveness.

48. No stat disparity. (No looks or gear which is still grindy).

49. Even though it clearly has some balance issues, the combat actually has some depth to it.

50. This one is subjective, but I think the combat (again) is fun and engaging, all it needs is a solid, non-disruptive duel feature (getting to actually have a single duel in that 1v1 arena is incredibly hard and frustrating) and another game mode, the combat has a lot of (hopefully not wasted) potential.

There you go, even with some repeated points, I’ve tried to be as positive as I could.

(edited by Khenzy.9348)

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

there is no sarcasm in this thread at all… its all positive comments so it should never get deleted

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Dwaynas Avatar.1562

Dwaynas Avatar.1562

I don’t want to be the guy who causes the thread to be closed so:

51. I love that you can solo in teamqueue and get better rewards and no skyham! TY <3

all is vain – #BelieveInKarl – #EvanForPresident

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

52. they gave us Skyhammer

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

53. Pet/minion AI is timely and responsive.

54. Pets and minions act as a crutch only for beginner players, and is quickly overcome by skilled and experienced opponents.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: DiamondMeteor.8345

DiamondMeteor.8345

55. Pvp is fun.

Ranger / Revenant – Crystal Desert

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

55. Pvp is fun.

56. It is becoming more fun each day and each patch with fixing of bugs and addition of new skills and traits that promote skillful gameplay.

Leman

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.5027

Pyriall.5027

57. The pvp population is so large that queue times are non-existent.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Steve.6529

Steve.6529

58. passive gameplay is not dominant.

59. there is no spam at all, so you always have an overview about the fight and what’s going on.

60. teleports are working well and you don’t get stucked into random places.

61. the doding system is the best! everyone has the right amount of dodges

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Dany Little Star.2837

Dany Little Star.2837

63. 4vs5 is an amazing feature: you need less comunication playing with other 3 players instead other 4.

64. Is there somenthing better a totally random team balanced matchmaking? 5 warriors vs 5 mesmers si fun!!!

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

65. cc is amazing. i love being pulled in the middle of a group and then have my skills on perma cooldown while standing there doing nothing. i always feel great after being stunlocked to death.

66. i love all the mesmer bugs, they made me great player as i have learned how to react when 4 out of 5 things bugged out.

67.veilbotting is a great way to play. u pot veil/portal/tw down and then u can afk while war/guard/ele(wvw) kill eachother. i even get to take some screenshots meanwhile and cheer from the side.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: I Covered Wars.4380

I Covered Wars.4380

68. Immobilize being stackable was one of the best ideas for spvp in this game. Now I don’t have to worry about coordinating with my team and can now just use all my immobile skills all at once.

The positive thread

in PvP

Pyriall.5027

69. Good thing the meta finally settled, you know after those tool tip changes. So many new builds have been discovered.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

70. Not having a glory replacement for weeks/months is going to be awesome. More rank points will help us rank up faster (!) and make us that much more appreciative of the other rewards we get after. Win-Win.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

The positive thread

in PvP

Pyriall.5027

71. When 50% of your players dislike a map, don’t worry. It just means that other 50% of us like it!

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

44. Clear white lines have been drawn regarding exploitative tactics that diminish other players time invested into titles. If you exploit custom arena’s, such as skyhammer, your account will be reprimanded.

The positive thread

in PvP

Thedenofsin.7340

72. The balance team is wise and well-informed, making profession balance adjustments with the speed of a tornado and the accuracy of a surgeon.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

73. The PvP community is not full of bitter burnt out players who stick around the forums to complain about a game they no longer play. I mean look at this thread as proof!

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: aussieheals.6843

aussieheals.6843

74. We get what we want! Love spirit meta? Have a spirit heal! – haha <3 you Anet

IGN: Aussie Archer

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

1. When all my team-mates cap home together at least I can comfortably know we will all get glory gold and rank at the end of the match

[SoF]

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

1. When all my team-mates cap home together at least I can comfortably know we will all get glory gold and rank at the end of the match

for some reason i dont think 1 comes after 74. Idk why i think that tho

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Dustin.2793

Dustin.2793

76. Man i love the devs! They have just created such a populated and great community! Can’t wait for the next few tournaments next month! The constant pvp balance updates and rewards are just mind blowing! Needless to say GW2 is the game of the century! Thank you Arena Net!

Magic Toker // Thief // The Abjured
http://www.twitch.tv/magictoker

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: fugazi.5139

fugazi.5139

1. Adding the Zodiac armour skin is by far what was need for rebuild of the sPvP community. As soon as I bought it I came back to the game and have achived esports greatness.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Gery.2718

Gery.2718

77. It’s so relaxing running around Orr ever since we cleansed it, the low amount of enemies and the colourful flowers on the field is really awesome.

edit: kitten it’s really early in the morning, didn’t see it’s in pvp section sorry :/

(edited by Gery.2718)

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: evilsun.8596

evilsun.8596

78. I rly like to see the game without gvg. Guild Wars without guild wars….Awesome!

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Saephaan.7285

Saephaan.7285

¿.When you’re on a 4v5 or 3v5 you have a command that lets you quit the game without being dishonorable because you’re losing by 200 points against rank 50’s or more and you are a rank 10 team.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Defyx.3956

Defyx.3956

81. I’m always excited when i win a game in soloQ ( 4vs5, on skyhammer for 3 times in a row, as usual) coz i know i will receive an amazing chest which i will NOT delete immediately coz i don’t have already a hundred of them and they always contain a lot of wonderfull rewards which will help me certifying my pvp level (together with my highly relevant rank)

Dr Hehz-Ele

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

83. Even pve players love the pvp mode – yesterday i had a lvl 1 warrior in my team running to animals in Forest of Niflhel writing in map chat “Champ here!!!”

(edited by Romek.4201)

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Slim.3024

Slim.3024

84. Great PvP community. I often think of it as a swiss knife…just that instead of adapting to whatever the circumstances are, it’s just a bunch of tools.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

85. Anet is totally awesome for making such an awesome SPvP forum. It’s even more fun than playing the game!

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: xantosnightwish.5438

xantosnightwish.5438

86. I love getting candy canes and other PVE content in the PVP side of the game!!! They let me fill my inventory completely with all these phat awesome chests and bags!!!

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports
Bear Cavalry of Legend PVP 4life!

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Dwaynas Avatar.1562

Dwaynas Avatar.1562

87. I love that you can see the animations of asura players perfectly

all is vain – #BelieveInKarl – #EvanForPresident

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Elfindale.4836

Elfindale.4836

88. I love that you can see thief animation of almost everything when they steal, infiltrator signet and shadow step.what a great animation based visual game experience.
89.The class in pvp is totally balanced, definitely no double standard going on anywhere.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Please shut this thread down. It’s clear the PvP community has the maturity and entitlement issues of a 10 year old rich kid.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

Please shut this thread down. It’s clear the PvP community has the maturity and entitlement issues of a 10 year old rich kid.

This is a positive thread. Could you please refrain from posting negative and inflamatory opinions?

Leman

The positive thread

in PvP

Pyriall.5027

90. If you didn’t like the stealth mechanics in other games, rest assured that GW2 didn’t repeat those same mistakes here!

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Insanity.5174

Insanity.5174

91. please stop introducing some new stuff in pvp every week,i’m so tired of these frequently updates and please stop adding new skills and traits.

92. best balance team ever, ty for doing so much for us <3.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

93. Their Living Story is good and worth putting PvP/Class Balance on lower priority.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: RawVegan.7518

RawVegan.7518

94. Conquest mode is so good, I could play it for years non-stop!!! How can anyone ever want other game modes? I will name my firstborn Conquest. The problem is that you guys are thinking too much. You gotta stand in that circle with a bunker and FEEL, really FEEL it. Become that circle! Then you will come to the realization that we are only one… the circle, Anet, obama, you and that fool decap engi who can get you out of your circle easily

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Gw2 is one the of the few games that actually holds my attention now-a-days.

Actually the only video game I play anymore.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

95. Skyhammer is balanced and fun.
96. Warriors are balanced and fun.
97. Decap Engineers are balanced and fun.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

The negative threads tend to devolve into name-calling, personal attacks, and trolling. That is why they get closed. Which is the reason this one might, so let’s help bring this back on-topic to the original post.

It turned into a sarcasm thread in the 2nd post : /

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

98. Im so glad i bought a new pc at beta to play this game using the stats anet presented me now i can run this game in lowes settings and have a good preformance.. yey

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

99. The slow and steady approach to balance. They really nailed the slow part SUPER hard! Changes are also pretty steadily misguided.

The positive thread

in PvP

Thedenofsin.7340

100. The PvP in this game requires skills, reflexes and timing. There are no preferred races that give you a tactical advantage. Nor does any profession exist where you can just faceroll on the keyboard and destroy your opponent, regardless of your opponent’s skills.

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Riria.8109

Riria.8109

101. This thread.

Dauren
Dauren the Fin

The positive thread

in PvP

Posted by: Sergoros.4398

Sergoros.4398

101. This thread.