The secret to a fun solo queue

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

If skyhammer or spirit watch pop-up, quit the game and do something else for 15 minutes. Problem solved.

Note: Only works for people who do not care about the leaderboards or their W/L and just play to have fun.

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

But I luv skyhammer!

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

in PvP

Posted by: smiley.4739

smiley.4739

If skyhammer or spirit watch pop-up, quit the game and do something else for 15 minutes. Problem solved.

Note: Only works for people who do not care about the leaderboards or their W/L and just play to have fun.

Unfortunately, the only way to deal with those maps for now.

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

You can’t spell dishonorable without honorable!

elite specs ruined pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

I don’t do it, but I never fault anyone for just alt-tabbing or stepping away from the keyboard if Skyhammer pops. I actually recommend more people do it, since it could eventually get the developers’ attention.

Spirit Watch isn’t nearly as bad as everyone says it is, although the developers could take a significant step to balance the map if they just gave the orb its own abilities.

in PvP

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

I don’t do it, but I never fault anyone for just alt-tabbing or stepping away from the keyboard if Skyhammer pops. I actually recommend more people do it, since it could eventually get the developers’ attention.

Spirit Watch isn’t nearly as bad as everyone says it is, although the developers could take a significant step to balance the map if they just gave the orb its own abilities.

Its own abilities, armour class and hp pool. Turn it into a guild rush!

in PvP

Posted by: Drafigo.4690

Drafigo.4690

oh your the reason for all the 4v5s!

in PvP

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

Note: Only works for people who do not care about the leaderboards or their W/L and just play to ruin the fun for teammates

Fixed for you.

On a serious note – there should ban from PvP for week or so for behaviour like this.

in PvP

Posted by: Dave.2536

Dave.2536

Note: Only works for people who do not care about the leaderboards or their W/L and just play to ruin the fun for teammates

Fixed for you.

On a serious note – there should ban from PvP for week or so for behaviour like this.

Lol’d if you think a ban would work. People could simply adjust their protest to giving 1% effort instead of 0%, and it would be expedited as they “accidentally” fell through the windows. “Oops bad dodge lol”

Content in this game will always seem
to be faceroll at the high levels, because it
needs to be accessible to the casuals and bads.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Fixed for you.

No, they should respect the community and remove the map from solo queue.

in PvP

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

And YOU are talking about “Respect the community”?
What an irony