Tribal armor

Tribal armor

in PvP

Posted by: SakuraJD.4720

SakuraJD.4720

With the new system being what it is, and the new way to obtain skins… i was curious, is it still possible to obtain what is now known as the Tribal Armor? and if not… think you could maybe add it to the wvw skin vendors for badges or something?

Tribal armor

in PvP

Posted by: Klocknov.8219

Klocknov.8219

As of this moment the skin is unobtainable. How they will add it in the future is unknown as well as if they will. But many of us players do so hope it becomes available to the population.

Tribal armor

in PvP

Posted by: Aerdwen.3069

Aerdwen.3069

We need a dev to answer this!

Tribal armor

in PvP

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

They kind of ignored it for more than a year, barely mentioned it with the wardrobe and probably won’t talk about it for a few more months.

Tribal armor

in PvP

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

Coming soon to a gem store near you?

:o)

Sanctum of Rall

Tribal armor

in PvP

RedStar.4218

They won’t do that. Some players already have it and the only reason no one else can have it right now is because they took away glory and pvp crafting.

Tribal armor

in PvP

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

They won’t do that. Some players already have it and the only reason no one else can have it right now is because they took away glory and pvp crafting.

good point, let me rephrase, coming to a gemstore near you with fire effects.

Sanctum of Rall

Tribal armor

in PvP

RedStar.4218

Oh yeah, that might happen. Medium will get commando (or whichever outfit) and Heavy will get the starter outfit.

Tribal armor

in PvP

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Honestly, if it shows up in the gem store, I’ll buy it. Though admittedly, I hope it gets put in somewhere else like a reward track (karma vendor would be also nice). Basically, wherever it ends up, I’ll go get it. Just gotta wait…

Tribal armor

in PvP

Posted by: Snow White.1842

Snow White.1842

With the new system being what it is, and the new way to obtain skins… i was curious, is it still possible to obtain what is now known as the Tribal Armor? and if not… think you could maybe add it to the wvw skin vendors for badges or something?

I replied to this in another thread, but i’ll do so again here. The armor set is available from the badge vendor in wvw. You need to go down the tabs on the left hand side. I believe (if I’m not mistaken), its a “blue” set. Its just a set of skins you can apply to any armor. I’m pretty sure they’re still in that vendor.

Just adding I think the entire set is less than a couple hundred badges

Just logged in to a random boarder land, if its the light armor I’m thinking of, its called Dry Bones. Its about 90 badges for the skins

(edited by Snow White.1842)

Tribal armor

in PvP

Klocknov.8219

I replied to this in another thread, but i’ll do so again here. The armor set is available from the badge vendor in wvw. You need to go down the tabs on the left hand side. I believe (if I’m not mistaken), its a “blue” set. Its just a set of skins you can apply to any armor. I’m pretty sure they’re still in that vendor.

Just logged in to a random boarder land, if its the light armor I’m thinking of, its called Dry Bones. Its about 90 badges for the skins

Tribal: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tribal_armor
Dry Bones: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PvP_Dry_Bones_armor
They are indeed different armors, please do your research before posting and not go by what you believe. And as of the moment it has zero ways to unlock it for people that didn’t get it before the patch, also stated on the wiki page for it.

Tribal armor

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

They are indeed different armors, please do your research before posting and not go by what you believe. And as of the moment it has zero ways to unlock it for people that didn’t get it before the patch, also stated on the wiki page for it.

You need to chill he/she was just trying to help. spamming the forums and having attitudes wont get you anywhere

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Tribal armor

in PvP

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

You need to chill he/she was just trying to help. spamming the forums and having attitudes wont get you anywhere

And spamming the forum with incorrect information hinders everyone and creates unnecessary confusion, counter to the purpose of having a forum.

Tribal armor

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

You could easily have just said that the dry bones armor and tribal armor isnt the same thing end of discussion.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Tribal armor

in PvP

Klocknov.8219

You could easily have just said that the dry bones armor and tribal armor isnt the same thing end of discussion.

Yes, I could have easily of said that and again I would still be posting again to prove it so your point exactly? Most people when you don’t provide evidence against there claim will say prove it. So I took a step ahead and thern asked for them to please research before posting mis-information. If you want to call it attitude, then go ahead. But I would have posted the same way to anyone posting that. And all I did was copy paste my response, so thank you for making me look to realize it was the same person. But hey, not my fault they were spreading it in multiple places, and now they know better .As well posting x is not y and having no evidence is more of an attitude post since you aren’t showing evidence to support it and it looks more as if you are just trying to start an argument. Instead I took the steps to prevent it being dragged further.

This was posted with attitude, so take this as refrence between what is attitude posts and what is information posts. But I will remember in the future providing information with asking people to please do research is attitude to stupid people.