Warriors Gods of War.. Elementalists so low.

in PvP

Posted by: Forkada.8376

Forkada.8376

Sorry for my Russian English.

So Warrior have ultra mobility. Crazy DMG in all builds. PERMANENT ultra healing regeneration 1100 hp evry 3 sec passive. 4 SEC stun from mace evry 6 second lol what??? 100% crit% when ppl are stunned.

Im have all classes andthis is so OP. im have 51 spvp rank for all clasess

Next. You totally killed D/D Elementalist. They have only 1 DPS ability " Flame Speed" and this skill can be avoided when you stay near Elem.

So You killing 1 class and make others so strong… look at youtube movies. Elementalist cant kill anyone right now they can only kite right now. And Warriors kill all when pressing 1 button.

Next. Conditions in WwW its normal that 1 Guardian can dispell conditions from 20 necros from 5 ppl in 1 second? Necros have 0 Mobility. You made this game very disbalnced

in PvP

Forkada.8376

no comments. just truth.

in PvP

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Pure exaggerations isn’t truth.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in PvP

Posted by: Ahlen.7591

Ahlen.7591

Posting it on many different forums is also not truth.

in PvP

Forkada.8376

what forum? Trolololo kid? Not Truth Argument? Show me how you kill warrior wis elem… and warrior must be 40+ spvp rank wis D/D. And how you gank wis Necros on WwW.

in PvP

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

Good God, the amount of misinformation in that post is astounding.

First off, you are overestimating Adrenal Health. Most Warrior builds right now, especially the Skull Cracker and Hambow builds, use their adrenaline frequently. Healing Signet gives you 392/s with no traits and 407/s with 30 in Defense. Most of the time you are only getting 125 hp every 3 seconds, not 360.

Second, it’s a 3.75 second stun on Skull Crack on a 7.75 second cooldown.

Third, you can only get that 100% stun chance in zerker gear while Fury is up. This means your sustain is much less. You can get better sustain with Soldier runes but your overall DPS will be less because outside of stuns you’ll be hitting for less.

What you are describing is multiple different builds but you are lumping them together.

Things that can kill these builds:
1. Mesmers, namely shatter builds
2. Sword/Dagger Thieves with Sgils of Doom
3. Zerker Guardian, they can deal more damage before the Warrior makes them use up all their stability/aegis/blocks
4. Spike Eles, while not popular they can deal so much damage that if the Warrior doesn’t have Endure Pain they’re screwed.
5. Certain BM Ranger builds can also beat them

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

(edited by BurrTheKing.8571)

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Tried a warrior in hotjoin to see what all the fuss was about… ended up rolling on the point laughing with another warrior running the exact same build.. kittens so op it’s even funnier to troll people with then an evasion thief..

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

Burr he said every 3s :P and i doubt he was adding implant or regen boon,

also u can easily get 100% by running lyssa, and sigil of rage ( which is not so rare) and doesnt sacrifice anything.

in PvP

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Good God, the amount of misinformation in that post is astounding.

First off, you are overestimating Adrenal Health. Most Warrior builds right now, especially the Skull Cracker and Hambow builds, use their adrenaline frequently. Healing Signet gives you 392/s with no traits and 407/s with 30 in Defense. Most of the time you are only getting 125 hp every 3 seconds, not 360.

Second, it’s a 3.75 second stun on Skull Crack on a 7.75 second cooldown.

Third, you can only get that 100% stun chance in zerker gear while Fury is up. This means your sustain is much less. You can get better sustain with Soldier runes but your overall DPS will be less because outside of stuns you’ll be hitting for less.

What you are describing is multiple different builds but you are lumping them together.

Yes so they don’t need cleric gear to obtain those numbers?

Way to go in trying to lessen the impact of warriors being op right now. Not better way to do it than to explain away every practical reason why they are.

Regen doesn’t matter because they will use adrenaline.

They won’t have 100% crit rate unless they wear zerker.

Healing signet heals for 392 per sec NOT 407 per sec. You only get that 15hp extra when you trait into defense.

The op also has the incorrect perspective that warriors can do all of those things at once. Yes yes he made it up. He didn’t see a warrior stunning him with skull crack every chance he got, pop zerker stance so conditions do nothing to him, then pop endure pain after that ended, when his assault failed just simply swap to great sword and run away, all the while hp regens at a insane rate. Without cleric gear. No no, all imagination I’m sure.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in PvP

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Tried a warrior in hotjoin to see what all the fuss was about… ended up rolling on the point laughing with another warrior running the exact same build.. kittens so op it’s even funnier to troll people with then an evasion thief..

That happened to me too. Ended up /sleep on the point with another bunker war. So funny.

All is vain.

in PvP

Posted by: Stealthasaur.2198

Stealthasaur.2198

People that complain about imbalance and builds and certain classes being OP should be focusing on practicing more and learning the game a little better. I play a Mesmer, Warrior, Thief, Engineer and Elementalist all about the same amount and I can say for a fact that I can kill any build on any class on any of those characters, depending on the player. D/D Ele’s are extremely fun and if played right are very strong. If anything the warrior is one of the easiest classes to kill considering they only do decent damage when youre stunned and their stuns are extremely easy to avoid.

Stop QQing about “OP builds and classes” and practice some more.

in PvP

BurrTheKing.8571

also u can easily get 100% by running lyssa, and sigil of rage ( which is not so rare) and doesnt sacrifice anything.

It does make sacrifices, by taking Lyssa runes you are losing either toughness or power. Not to mention if you are using Healing Signet with Lysaa you are wasting one of the bonuses because you never activate your heal.

Just an angry old man…

in PvP

Aza.2105

It does sacrifice. by taking Lyssa runes you are losing either toughness or power. Not to mention if you are using Healing Signet with Lysaa you are wasting one of the bonuses because you never activate your heal.

Yup, so they have a bit less toughness. Big big sacrifice man. A sacrifice is when you give up something to obtain another of equal value. Warrior’s aren’t sacrificing anything to achieve those numbers.

Windows 10

(edited by Aza.2105)

in PvP

BurrTheKing.8571

It does sacrifice. by taking Lyssa runes you are losing either toughness or power. Not to mention if you are using Healing Signet with Lysaa you are wasting one of the bonuses because you never activate your heal.

Yup, so they have a bit less toughness. Big big sacrifice man. A sacrifice is when you give up something to obtain another of equal value. Warrior’s aren’t sacrificing anything to achieve those numbers.

Nice edit to remove the incorrect number values, because the difference is much larger than what you had stated. My edits are typically because I made a spelling/grammar mistake.

Just an angry old man…

in PvP

BurrTheKing.8571

I’d like to point out that nobody has commented on the list of viable counters I posted.

Just an angry old man…

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

Depends how you look at it, you’re losing 1 of the bonus.. but you get to abuse that full condi clear and all boons every 48-60s

also, 180 power/toughness makes little to no difference of warrior, Crit dmg would matter a little more but still, most warriors run either lyssa or melandru.

in PvP

BurrTheKing.8571

Depends how you look at it, you’re losing 1 of the bonus.. but you get to abuse that full condi clear and all boons every 48-60s

also, 180 power/toughness makes little to no difference of warrior, Crit dmg would matter a little more but still, most warriors run either lyssa or melandru.

I find my use of Hoelbrak with a Sigil of Battle on the bow in addition to using Arching Arrow and Earthshaker in the Combustive shot gives me more steady DPS. I also have 20% lower condi duration as well.

Just an angry old man…

in PvP

Aza.2105

I’d like to point out that nobody has commented on the list of viable counters I posted.

Meaning?

Windows 10

in PvP

BurrTheKing.8571

Meaning?

Meaning that none of them apparently have a strong counter argument to how it’s not really OP if there are builds that not only counter the popular builds but are also useful against other builds.

Warriors currently dedicate multiple utility skills and traits to counter condition users like Necro and Spirit Rangers, yet running counters to Warriors is out of the question, even if they exist?

Edit/Add: My whole point has always been that numerous counters to current Warrior builds exist, you just don’t see many using them. This is different to pre-nerf Spirit Ranger and Necro where there were little to no counters besides the current Warrior builds. The are plenty of ways to beat it but many seem to outright refuse the idea that they should have to change their builds to account for Warriors.

Just an angry old man…

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

The hyperbole is strong in this one.

That said, yes, Warriors are absurdly overpowered at the moment.

Why we even have “passive” abilities like Healing Singet when we only have 10/15/20 abilities to manage is beyond me. No wonder combat feels so shallow.

I’m not going to claim I know what exactly is OP about the Warrior. Is it the insane mobility, the perma-stuns, the passive healing coupled with immunities or the resilience towards conditions ? Probably the combination of them all.

But honestly, I think Elementalists are mostly fine. It’s the other classes that need nerfs.

in PvP

Aza.2105

Meaning?

Meaning that none of them apparently have a strong counter argument to how it’s not really OP if there are builds that not only counter the popular builds but are also useful against other builds.

Warriors currently dedicate multiple utility skills and traits to counter condition users like Necro and Spirit Rangers, yet running counters to Warriors is out of the question, even if they exist?

Edit/Add: My whole point has always been that numerous counters to current Warrior builds exist, you just don’t see many using them. This is different to pre-nerf Spirit Ranger and Necro where there were little to no counters besides the current Warrior builds. The are plenty of ways to beat it but many seem to outright refuse the idea that they should have to change their builds to account for Warriors.

Rather you mean, no one will say anything you would agree with. You aren’t looking for anything to change your perspective. So why pretend that you are?

Windows 10

in PvP

Excalibur.9748

2. Sword/Dagger Thieves with Sgils of Doom

Why run this when you can just run a warrior which is easier to play and can counter another warrior? That’s the million dollar question. And even then I wonder if it can actually counter a warrior, MAYBE if they outplay the warrior they can kill one.

All is vain.

in PvP

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

The best thing about all this warrior QQ is how obviously bullkitten it is. Warriors have seen no changes in ~2 months (?) yet people have only be whining in the last couple weeks.
It’s like as soon as a couple people make a similar complaint the floodgates open and every noob is blaming their loss on the next “fotm meta whateverthefug”.
No-one even mentions Terror Necro or Spirit Ranger anymore but they were so OP a few weeks ago and nothing has been changed for those classes. lel.

Warriors are pretty tough, but certainly not as ridiculous as these forums claim. I jump into PvP most nights for a sesh and in the last two months I’ve only lost to a handful of warriors 1v1, it’s so kitten rare and impressive that I actually remember where I was, their race and most of their gear. Warriors are just so predictable, you can dodge all their best hits because the tells are so obvious.

I will agree Elementalists are at the bottom rung at the moment, but it’s not by much.

If warrior was as easy and OP as these forums claim you’d all be playing the class, but you’re not, because you tried and died. That or you’ve never even made a warrior in the first place and you thus have no credibility to talk on the issue anyway.

I don’t main warrior by the way, I only care because ruining the balance ruins competition. Changes to warrior should be minor and done carefully, is my contention.

in PvP

Excalibur.9748

Warriors have seen no changes in ~2 months (?) yet people have only be whining in the last couple weeks.

The QQ was there 2 months ago (10+ page topics even), in the warrior forums. The QQ largely moved to sPvP forums because people realized devs only care about sPvP.

No-one even mentions Terror Necro or Spirit Ranger anymore but they were so OP a few weeks ago and nothing has been changed for those classes. lel.

They were both nerfed in the last patch.

If warrior was as easy and OP as these forums claim you’d all be playing the class

Yes we all are. Have you seen solo Q recently?

All is vain.

in PvP

BurrTheKing.8571

Meaning?

Rather you mean, no one will say anything you would agree with. You aren’t looking for anything to change your perspective. So why pretend that you are?

Hard to change perspective when nobody has actually given an argument that can’t be shot full of holes.

The fact remains that unlike with previous “OP” builds, these builds do have very obvious counters. If there was only one or 2 builds out there that could consistently beat these builds, I’d be inclined to agree.

Warriors were probably the only class that cold reliably beat Spirit Rangers or Necros before they were nerfed. That was clearly not OK. But we don’t have that issue here, most classes have a build that can reliably hard counter stun builds, or at the very least fight to a stalemate.

Every one of these nerf threads suggest changes that would throw Warrior back into the “worthless” tier. Let’s not forget that even with the addition to Cleansing Ire and the buffs to Zerker Stance Warrior still wasn’t viable. It was the healing changes that finally made Warriors worthwhile. These people are not looking for Warrior to be balanced, they want them to go back being a free kill so that they can continue to run the same builds they always have and not have to adapt.

One final note, if Warrior gets too heavily nerfed, you can bet there’s a good chance the condi meta will come right back. Even with ANet “shaving” conditions the changes are minor.

Just an angry old man…

in PvP

Aza.2105

Meaning?

Hard to change perspective when nobody has actually given an argument that can’t be shot full of holes.

The fact remains that unlike with previous “OP” builds, these builds do have very obvious counters. If there was only one or 2 builds out there that could consistently beat these builds, I’d be inclined to agree.

Warriors were probably the only class that cold reliably beat Spirit Rangers or Necros before they were nerfed. That was clearly not OK. But we don’t have that issue here, most classes have a build that can reliably hard counter stun builds, or at the very least fight to a stalemate.

Every one of these nerf threads suggest changes that would throw Warrior back into the “worthless” tier. Let’s not forget that even with the addition to Cleansing Ire and the buffs to Zerker Stance Warrior still wasn’t viable. It was the healing changes that finally made Warriors worthwhile. These people are not looking for Warrior to be balanced, they want them to go back being a free kill so that they can continue to run the same builds they always have and not have to adapt.

One final note, if Warrior gets too heavily nerfed, you can bet there’s a good chance the condi meta will come right back. Even with ANet “shaving” conditions the changes are minor.

Like I said, don’t pretend you are looking to broaden your perspective. You only want people to prove what you already think you know. Nothing more.

If you want my perspective, I’m adverse to anything that upsets balance. I did not like it when warrior were bottom tier, its not something I’d like to see happen again. The only reason why warriors were bottom tier because unlike many of the other classes, you could actually read their animations and dodge accordingly.

In a world of instant skills, shared animations, stealths , clones and random AI characters. Warrior stuck out. I believe if they addressed underlining issues to the mechanics of the game, warrior could of stayed the same and performed well.

However at this time warrior is too strong, healing signet is a problem, cleansing ire is some what a problem with lack of ICD. Zerker stance may or may not be depending on the person. But I’d say its fine.

Warrior should of been the archetype of every class. Easily readable skills but punishing if you get hit by them. Like wise, punishing if you miss them. But in this game, most classes function adverse to Anet’s vision of the game.

I’m sure that after warrior is nerfed more OP builds will appear. Only because Anet has failed to balance the risk vs reward in this game. There is just too little risk with enormous rewards.

Windows 10

in PvP

Posted by: woeye.2753

woeye.2753

The warrior. King in PvE. Great in WvW zergs. And now great in SPvP, too.

Giving the class with the highest armor and highest HP so much utility, mobility and damage …

Warrior, the all-in-one package. You can’t do wrong.

in PvP

BurrTheKing.8571

I would be fine with Skull Crack being made more obvious, as long as it looks cool. Healing Signet as I said, is easily countered with power-based damage in addition to things like stability, blocks, poison, blind to avoid getting locked down. What makes it good is that because the damage from conditions is being mitigated in addition to the stuns that make it worthwhile.

I think Warriors should remain the hard counter to conditions, without them being that hard counter chances are there will always be multiple condition users on a team that don’t have much to fear.

I’m also seeing people basing their views based on 1v1 strength, when the game is balanced around team battles. Warriors are not hard to focus down in a team battle, especially if you have a shatter Mesmer on your team. The Hambow build that is popular has few ways to quickly escape. Mace/Shield + GS has more escapes, but peeling away from a teamfight means that you just abandoned a team fight and put your teammates at a disadvantage. Longbow is good because you can use it to deal some damage while you peel, which is why it’s better in my mind.

Yes, Warriors are tough, but not as hard to kill as a bunker Guardian. Yes, Warriors can deal decent damage even with soldier gear, but not as much as a Thief or Ele built for burst. They currently are somewhere in the middle, but if that gets disrupted too much they may not be seen as worth taking over another class, which was their issue before they got buffed.

Just an angry old man…

in PvP

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

The warrior. King in PvE. Great in WvW zergs. And now great in SPvP, too.

Giving the class with the highest armor and highest HP so much utility, mobility and damage …

Warrior, the all-in-one package. You can’t do wrong.

Gz this post won the perfect example of mindless mob with pitchforks and torches reply.

War King of Pve? Only Anets fault they don’promote anything else except spammable raw damage in pve.Conditions are capped killing condi classes.Cc is nullified making any control classes useless.Support is not rewarded and not needed.No tanking needed in pve.Skill cap so low in pve that you can survive in zerker gear with zero armor putting aside tricks and mobility classes.

Great in wvw zerg? Wich class isnt? Outclassed by guardian and necros by miles and eles for utility.As a random in a zerg necro is still much strongerr and gives more reward far less risk.Also it takes no organization to be effective against the enemy zerg as a necro while charging in as a war will just end up in respawning.Guard doesnt even need words to describe in zerg scenario.

Greatest hp pool/armor?Had this from launch. .What did wars win for it for the past 11months in following of the the game release?
Great in spvp too? So where is the problem?Many classes are great in spvp why should war not be allowed?Is there a rule that says a war can only be the crap of pvp or something? Tell me more about how war is “great in spvp” when you will see the class have the “not replaceable” status in a team ,on par with guardians, rangers and necros.

(edited by mini.6018)