Why do so many PvPers have bad attitudes?

in PvP

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Q:

I used to think it was a lack of sunshine. That might still be a part of it, but now I think it has more to do with that long walk up the stairs out of mom’s basement to the kitchen only to find that it’s cold cereal for breakfast. AGAIN.

Discuss.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

in PvP

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

I think it’s tied to expectations players have of their team to play well and win.
When that doesn’t happen it brings out the inner child, causing them to throw a tantrum.

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

(edited by OIIIIIO.7825)

in PvP

Posted by: aydenunited.5729

aydenunited.5729

Age and anonymity.

/thread

Jumzi (Ranger), Tarnished Coast

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Ego…mostly undeserved ego.

in PvP

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

Due to there being only minor changes to the “dynamics” of pvp play (tpvp, spvp), players have given up hope of and have now degraded into subhuman, mushroom-eating neckbeards hellbent on relieving their angst upon the weak and feeble pve-ers and devour them whole.

Devona’s Rest

in PvP

geekanerd.4123

It’s unfortunate, but lately I’ve taken to going invisible and turning off map/team and say chat. And that sucks because there is a portion of the soloq population that are cool and want to legitimately communicate to win. But it also seems that, more often than not, there’s always the kitten that wants to ruin it for everybody. Teamque is generally more polite, but even there people have their moments.

(My block list is an impressive thing)

Anyhow, I don’t really get any particular enjoyment from engaging with the ragers, trolls, kittenholes and dimwits. If I want to steep myself in negativity, I’ll just go visit any sports-related message board.

[DIE] – FA

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydivEU.9670

infantrydivEU.9670

Guild Wars 2 is the only game I’ve ever gotten legitimately mad about… I think it has something to do with combining really fun mechanics with a kitteny game mode, kitteny balance, and tiny community with kitteny match making.

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Dunno, but my block list will continue to increase.

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

I have to clean my block list every month because of all the salt in the game.
it literally becomes completely silent everywhere I go.

Also gold sellers :/

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

People like me. I know I’m not kitten. I know my team mates aren’t kitten. But when I, or them, does something kitten. I sometimes release my kitten. Not always, but sometimes. I rage at myself though so it’s nothing personal.

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

in PvP

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Expectations that their game mode would have focus, but then the reality of the situation causes frustration.

Anger over how publicly the PvP side keeps hearing “E-sports” chant, yet (to some) treated like a reserve team in terms of equipment (read that as coding for this metaphor) and attention.

Anonymity and egos from individuals who are upset at other anonymous folks and their gall to not play how they play.

Canth—-no sorry that’s PvE.

Also China, I don’t know what it means for PvP but by the Six I’ve seen it bounced around this forum enough. I wanted to use it.

Take your pick from any in this list, chances are one is right somehow.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

how everyone trie to be smart here and the cool kid^^

why i rage

• often(most time) when i die i canĀ“t tell wtf killed me or what i could have done better and i can NOT look at a combatlog to read things – fights are often just a Visual-info-overkill and nothing to read and i know the enemy just pressed buttons and dont even know how the kitten he killed me

thats one point why i rage sometimes

• skyhammer 3-5x in a row – this map makes me so going ragin when all this kittenty knockback engi idiots on his skyhammer twink with 10 games played on this class paly ping pong with me and i cant do anything
    and when this is not enough arenanet thinks they can troll me and send me again .. and today even 3x in a row on this map
  • all this stupid AI crap on map – there are always more AI mobs on map than palyers and the most stupid thing ever this turret naps, than all this parrots + rockdog and all the spirits or minionmaster or mesmers ……and than all this in a fight …..
  • 3 people cap close at start, ranger kills svanir and write "champ here " in map chat, people sitting on buffs all day, overcool dps guardians in my team (they solo everything), 3 engis in my team running all 3 far at start, the bunker guardian always in enemy team …. whatever

ye all this things make me raging

and?

theres alot more and after 10 games or so this game jsut feels like arenanet designt this things to kitten people^^

(edited by Romek.4201)

in PvP

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Any competitive activity will have people with competitive attitudes. It is entertaining to see someone complaining about being insulted on the internet call all the people insulting him basement dweller’s who depend on their mom for cold cereal. You are a beacon of maturity.

in PvP

Curunen.8729

Raging to yourself is one thing – insulting other players in chat is annoying. I never initiate that, and only say something back if someone has typed some abuse toward me.

in PvP

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

Because it’s hard to keep your cool when you see 0 close 3 far and 1 fighting off point randomly.

in PvP

Posted by: yanchoy.9176

yanchoy.9176

For me, I think it is because it’s a race to only 500 points, and you can get points almost everywhere, so you have to act fast.

It’s like you’ve been asked by your boss to do a task by the end of the day, at the last hour, and if you didn’t make it on time, you’re fired.

In a short span of time, there’s no room for mistakes, cause even a little hiccup will cause a lot of harm to your team. The chances of a comeback is very low, though possible, but still low. So everyone should be focused and expected to play flawlessly.

When someone makes mistake, you can’t just say, "Oh, you did that? Silly you! It should be like this. But, it’s ok, don’t worry. Just don’t do it again, alright? Have a great day! " But instead, one makes a roll call of slurs, or will have a mini heart attack, or both.

SO DON’T SCREW UP IF YOU’RE PLAYING WITH ME OR I’LL KILL YOU’RE WHOLE FAMILY.

Have a great day

/Snow white and the 7 dwarfs and their wives

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

@OP,

I wouldn’t worry about it much. I’ve noticed that the person who complains the most is usually the worst player on the team. It’s like fat kid syndrome. They learn to attack first so that others don’t pick on them.

in PvP

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I don’t let it get to me. Most of the time if somebody’s raging in chat, I just ignore them. If the insults get personal, block and report. Chances are you’re never going to see that player again anyway, so why let anything they say bother you?

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

Here is a G.I.F.T. to help you understand why.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

We didn’t start the fire it been burning since the world been turning. =P

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

in PvP

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

5 Easy Steps to Ensure You PvP Happily:

1. Set your online status to invisible.
  2. Disable all chat functions, or create a new window without any chat.
  3. Make sure you have a team that’s well coordinated enough to simply use map pings for rotations
  4. Play your best
  5. Accept your losses and learn from them.

Keeps me calm and rager-free for the entirety of my day PvPing.

in PvP

Posted by: Clip.6845

Clip.6845

It’s unfortunate, but lately I’ve taken to going invisible and turning off map/team and say chat. And that sucks because there is a portion of the soloq population that are cool and want to legitimately communicate to win. But it also seems that, more often than not, there’s always the kitten that wants to ruin it for everybody.

I personally only disable my whispers while playing pvp, I don’t mind it if people rage in map chat. I only hate those little kids that whisper you insults and block you afterwards.

80’s: Engineer/Warrior/Necromancer/Mesmer/Thief/Elementalist/Guardian [Seafarer’s Rest]

in PvP

geekanerd.4123

Any competitive activity will have people with competitive attitudes. It is entertaining to see someone complaining about being insulted on the internet call all the people insulting him basement dweller’s who depend on their mom for cold cereal. You are a beacon of maturity.

Perhaps you and I have a different view of what constitutes a ‘competitive attitude’. I’ll open myself up to healthy and constructive criticism and competition all day. But if having a ‘competitive attitude’ also includes verbal abuse, rage quitting, name calling, quitting, and general kittenbaggery — well, then, ya got me! I guess I’m anti-competition.

Also, the initial post was a light-hearted joke playing on a well-known trope. I think most of the people responding in this read took it that way. That said, even if you thought it was insulting, I assure you, it’s a delicious helping of strawberry shortcake compared to the kitten sandwich of toxicity that I’ve seen in-game. Besides, I doubt all the creeps on the internet live in their mom’s basement. I’m sure plenty live in the attic. Oh, kitten, slipped again. Hard it is to live up to my status as a beacon of maturity.

[DIE] – FA

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Levels of stupidity are at an all time high.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

The problem is poor matchmaking which results in games with various types of players, who all have their own ways of playing this game. Collision between these playertypes is inevitable since they have different agendas and their own versions of good strategies.

You will have top ten players who get matched with or against players during their first 5-10 games. The later usualy pretends to be the expert and tries to lecture the rest of the group. (typically right after he got destroyed during a skirmish or while trying to solo one of the pve mobs).

(edited by Locuz.2651)

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

lack of balance,
lack of game modes,
lack of devs,
shoddy matchmaking,
empty one-sided matches,
skyhammer.

bad attitudes are inevitable tbh!

in PvP

Curunen.8729

5 Easy Steps to Ensure You PvP Happily:

1. Set your online status to invisible.
  2. Disable all chat functions, or create a new window without any chat.
  3. Make sure you have a team that’s well coordinated enough to simply use map pings for rotations
  4. Play your best
  5. Accept your losses and learn from them.

Keeps me calm and rager-free for the entirety of my day PvPing.

Only thing then is missing out on the odd nice conversation with friendly players – sometimes you run into funny characters as well.

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

Some people don’t handle losing very well, and feel the need to vent their frustrations out on their team mates with expletives, or simply quit the game and go AFK even though you are only half way through the match. Truth is in a pug, one team wins because they are better, and the other team loses because they are not.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Getting stuck with noobs on a regular basis tends to do that to you ;p

Im a really nice person rl, but seeing a warrior running without stability, lb ranger staying uselessly somewhere safe… well… yeah…

Im all for new builds, as long as the person knows how to play it, but with some people its like they make a build and then they queue for solo arena to test it… and then they are surprised and hurt when someone tells them that they are bad and should just go log off.

And btw, Im playing spvp not to meet nice people and to have nice chats, I can do that in rl way more easily. It’s competitive. And competitive and carebear just dont mix. Never have, never will.
Either you are competitive, resulting in aggressive behaviour, or you are a carebear resulting in benign behaviour. No middle ground.

(edited by Yasi.9065)

in PvP

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

i Hate when the match start and i run to the enemies home spot to delay the cap or mid and see 2-3 or sometimes 4 of my comrade capping our home stacked. for me that a automatic loose. I rage quit those match.

I know i tend sometimes to take the match against some players personal when they 2vsme or backstab me but well at the end is a game.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

in PvP

Yasi.9065

Perhaps you and I have a different view of what constitutes a ‘competitive attitude’. I’ll open myself up to healthy and constructive criticism and competition all day. But if having a ‘competitive attitude’ also includes verbal abuse, rage quitting, name calling, quitting, and general kittenbaggery — well, then, ya got me! I guess I’m anti-competition.

Also, the initial post was a light-hearted joke playing on a well-known trope. I think most of the people responding in this read took it that way. That said, even if you thought it was insulting, I assure you, it’s a delicious helping of strawberry shortcake compared to the kitten sandwich of toxicity that I’ve seen in-game. Besides, I doubt all the creeps on the internet live in their mom’s basement. I’m sure plenty live in the attic. Oh, kitten, slipped again. Hard it is to live up to my status as a beacon of maturity.

You really think your kind of underhanded insults is in any way better than plain old raging? I really dont want to live in your society. I take plain old raging and name-calling over your kind of sly insulting every time. At least those raging dont try to elevate themselves above everyone.

Me telling you, that you are a carebear… and me telling you that some spvp players – like you for example – are just not motivated enough to win and just play for fun… those are basically the same insults.

Think about it.

in PvP

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Anyone who rages about people not playing a game correctly is pretty laughable. If you get frustrated, sure, that’s natural, but to spew insults at something so silly is absolutely hilarious. Especially if it’s your own team member, because not only will they not learn how to do it better, but they will just turn off chat, making effective communication impossible for the remainder of the match, or forever, depending on how toxic the environment is.

I play for fun, and don’t let angry whispers get to me, mostly I just see if I can make them madder, because imagining some kid in the Boise screaming at his laptop “how clueless people are about the Meta!” makes me giggle uncontrollably.

If you want it to be a pleasant experience, look up an imbalanced build with few hard counters, get a team together and play tPvP.

HotJoin will only end in tears.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

in PvP

Posted by: Seifer Thalaen.7869

Seifer Thalaen.7869

Real question is: Why is pvp still so polluted by clueless pve heroes just randomly going in for achievements and pve crap from chests instead of actually trying to win or doing something useful at least?

#bestesport2014

(edited by Seifer Thalaen.7869)

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Too many of you nerds never played sports competitively so you have no clue what makes some people click in a competitive environment. If someone walked up to you in rl and knocked you on your butt you wouldn’t know how to react to it. Probably beg for mercy I’m thinking. A competitive person would pick themselves up and proceed to kick some butt. In a perfect world non-competitive people wouldn’t compete in things that are meant to be competitive. You just end up ruining for it there people that want to win when its a team environment. This game does a horrible job of setting a clear line of what should be really competitve and what should be casual do whatever the heck you want.

(edited by brannigan.9831)

in PvP

Posted by: Seifer Thalaen.7869

Seifer Thalaen.7869

Too many of you nerds never played sports competitively so you have no clue what makes some people click in a competitive environment. If someone walked up to you in rl and knocked you on your butt you wouldn’t know how to react to it. Probably beg for mercy I’m thinking. A competitive person would pick themselves up and proceed to kick some butt. In a perfect world non-competitive people wouldn’t compete in things that are meant to be competitive. You just end up ruining for it there people that want to win when its a team environment. This game does a horrible job of setting a clear line of what should be really competitve and what should be casual do whatever the heck you want.

^ problem is that in rl competitions for personal experience you can luckily still send ppl home if they’re ruining your team, here you just get them over and over again and can’t really do kitten about it..you can’t even tell them how much they suck cause “qq anet mommy toxic community stuff…”

Wanna ply for fun? Stick to hj where noone cares bout winning….if you go into rated tournaments you MUST play for win otherwise you’re just ruining other ppl’s matches..

(edited by Seifer Thalaen.7869)

in PvP

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

^ problem is that in rl competitions for personal experience you can luckily still send ppl home if they’re ruining your team, here you just get them over and over again and can’t really do kitten about it..you can’t even tell them how much they suck cause “qq anet mommy toxic community stuff…”

Wanna ply for fun? Stick to hj where noone cares bout winning….if you go into rated tournaments you MUST play for win otherwise you’re just ruining other ppl’s matches..

Why, because it goes on your permanent record? Maybe you should find some people to play with so you can somewhat control the quality of your team.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

in PvP

Yasi.9065

I love how lunyboy just made my point so perfectly ;p Thanks

in PvP

geekanerd.4123

You really think your kind of underhanded insults is in any way better than plain old raging? I really dont want to live in your society. I take plain old raging and name-calling over your kind of sly insulting every time. At least those raging dont try to elevate themselves above everyone.

Me telling you, that you are a carebear… and me telling you that some spvp players – like you for example – are just not motivated enough to win and just play for fun… those are basically the same insults.

Think about it.

I thought about it.

And I reject your argument wholesale. For a variety of reasons, a few that I’ll illuminate for you shortly. First and foremost — and I already addressed this but perhaps more clarification is in order — I wasn’t insulting anybody. I was making a very broad joke that targeted nobody in particular. I’m trying to figure out why a few people are picking that as the impetus of my argument. kitten, at least do me a solid and go after a basement joke for being what it is: Old and easy and not particularly inventive. But hurtful? Seriously? Okay then. But let me just state this: If it was simply being told in a match that people were neckbeards or lived in their mom’s basement, I’d never make this post.

I also reject the notion that not wanting to be subjected to unsolicited verbal abuse makes me a ‘care bear’ or not motivated to win. By your logic, I’m not interested in a W unless somebody hurls a racial epithet or homosexual slander in a match and I should just be… okay with that? I should be okay with some kitten calling a team kittening useless or kittenters? You know, it’s funny about those types, it’s always the team and never themselves that’s the problem. It’s always somebody else’s fault. And, yeah, sometimes it is. But a lot of the times it’s not, but god forbid somebody point that out to the narcissistic creme-de-la-creme of the so-called pvp elite. You know what makes me competitive? You know what makes me want to win? Understanding why we lost and what I can do better next time to help the team. That can be done without throwing a tantrum, which for me there’s never an excuse. I don’t care how kittenty the team is; being an kitten to people doesn’t motivate others to learn and get better. In fact, it usually just inspires the opposite.

Lastly, I want to add that, maybe you don’t want to live in my society? Well, I sure the hell don’t want to live in yours. And on that I suppose we can only agree to disagree. But saying that I’m not motivated to win for my team and I’m a care-bear just because I don’t like what boils down to gross immaturity in the game? That’s a baseless assumption that borders on gross ignorance and I sort of feel bad for you.

[DIE] – FA

(edited by geekanerd.4123)

in PvP

Posted by: Silentshoes.1805

Silentshoes.1805

I find that ending up on a VERY weak team, and playing against 4 or 5 players who know what they are doing,?

Well…you run out there and you literally cannot do a thing by yourself.

Whenever you are in range the good team comes flying over and you feel like a person blindfolded and pushed staggering out into a crowd that beats you with sticks while laughing wildly and insulting you as you spin helplessly, pawing at the air.

THAT is no fun.

The Alien (condi necro),That Wreckin Crew (Mesmer)
Silentshoes (Thief), Wind of the Woods (condi ranger)

(edited by Silentshoes.1805)

in PvP

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Around 10%.

Why?

Because I have found no matter what it is your doing in life, 10% have a bad attitude about it…its one of life’s constants.

I do wonder wether its by and large the same 10% of people or if it varies depending on the subject at hand.

But 10% of all people in the world have a bad attitude…might be genetics…who knows?

in PvP

Posted by: Soinetwa.5193

Soinetwa.5193

Around 10%.

Why?

Because I have found no matter what it is your doing in life, 10% have a bad attitude about it…its one of life’s constants.

I do wonder wether its by and large the same 10% of people or if it varies depending on the subject at hand.

But 10% of all people in the world have a bad attitude…might be genetics…who knows?

id say about 25%
in my team we got one always raging in chat like … well.. something that rages a lot..
i never rage in chat always try to be calm and explain it what they shouldve / couldve done better or where to go (im usually the guy who rerols to guard in solo q as well so.. yeah..)

the thing is when were via voice talk
i…kinda… rage sometimes…a bit xDD
i dont know why and im not raging when there are strangers just my team who is used to mee get to hear me raging
but yeah..

in PvP

Posted by: Slininstien.7546

Slininstien.7546

I would say that having a bad day in PvP is something, and some people are notorious for it, but i wont say names. I know if i’m on an 8 game win streak i’ll give advice to people I kill, make everyone better. But 5 game losing streak means anything anyone says that’s against my belief is a call for raging and a hailstorm of hate.

In hotjoin, people are kitten s who think they are good for using stupid stuff.
In sPvP, you have some elitest running people cause technically all youcan rely on is yourself and if you win, you say it’s you.
tPvP, there’s some teams that deserve to talk, but once you’re that tier of being top 3 tPvP teams, you shouldnt have to talk smack.

So idk, i learned early if you can’t take the heat dont stay in the kitchen and i couldn’t think of a better way to put GW2 PvP, people will troll you to the max, best thing to do is not respond, block them, or simply adapt around them.

in PvP

Posted by: Neptune.2570

Neptune.2570

I am a pretty chill guy irl, it is not my nature to get rage. Like at all.
However occasionally, in map chat or directed at a certain team member, I can get rather angry. I’m an experienced PvPer. I enjoy good games with good team mates against good opposition. After multiple games of being disallowed this and versing players using hotjoin builds etc, I do start to get a bit angry.
My anger is absolutely directed in the wrong places, it’s not the players fault, it’s matchmakings fault for putting r80’s with r5’s who weren’t really sure where they should be qing anyway.
I think there’s a lot in the same boat as me, changing the matchmaking to base it closer to experience would reduce a huge amount of the general negativity in PvP and would make it a lot more welcoming for new players playing alongside fellow new players.

Daliriant, Dr Octogon [Champion Illusionist]
Mellowpuff [Champion Hunter]

in PvP

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

However occasionally, in map chat or directed at a certain team member, I can get rather angry. I’m an experienced PvPer. I enjoy good games with good team mates against good opposition. After multiple games of being disallowed this and versing players using hotjoin builds etc, I do start to get a bit angry.
My anger is absolutely directed in the wrong places, it’s not the players fault, it’s matchmakings fault for putting r80’s with r5’s who weren’t really sure where they should be qing anyway.
I think there’s a lot in the same boat as me, changing the matchmaking to base it closer to experience would reduce a huge amount of the general negativity in PvP and would make it a lot more welcoming for new players playing alongside fellow new players.

This.

~~Ayeres~~

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

Perfect.

in PvP

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

because they were forced to play game mode they dont enjoy, and now that new people came in pvp and play how its supposed to be played, they get mad:(

true story, but no1 remembers anymore.

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Wanna know why so many pvp players have bad attitudes?

Because less than average intelligence players populate soloque. They run gimmicky no real threat builds.
Or you have people that balls to the wall into a 3v1 after 2 people on your team just died and then they die instead of going somewhere else which is clearly the smarter choice.

If you don’t want people to have a bad attitude toward you in pvp don’t run garbage builds in soloque. Don’t make stupid rotations like solo pushing far at start as a thief against a turret engi. You won’t win.

And don’t focus on secondary objectives for the entire freaking game.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Wanna know why so many pvp players have bad attitudes?

Because less than average intelligence players populate soloque. They run gimmicky no real threat builds.
Or you have people that balls to the wall into a 3v1 after 2 people on your team just died and then they die instead of going somewhere else which is clearly the smarter choice.

If you don’t want people to have a bad attitude toward you in pvp don’t run garbage builds in soloque. Don’t make stupid rotations like solo pushing far at start as a thief against a turret engi. You won’t win.

And don’t focus on secondary objectives for the entire freaking game.

This x100 ^^ I never used to rage at other players but lately its really hard not to.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Too many pros not enough scrubs.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

What I get mad about is: losing against someone playing a meta build (and you’re not) AND proceeds to annoy you thinking they are ‘better’.
#hambow
#turretengineer
#afknecro
#perma-evade thief
#spiritranger

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain