sPvP daily/ reward progress tracks bugged

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I have listed this in the 800+ pages of bugs. I have seen the multiple threads about this and contributed…yet here we are. Daily matches still stops on 2 no matter how many you play. Reward progress stops also even though you’re in progress enabled matches until the daily reset, where you can play approx 8 matches and it stops again.

With Dailies now requiring PvP/PvE involvement something has gone wrong here. There has been multiple hotfixes to issues post patch regarding PvP with summons increased damage etc..any ETA when this one will be fixed.

As much as I enjoy killing 40 ambient creatures at times, like many I would prefer a return to where I could complete my dailies in PvP only without flaws and bugs.

in PvP

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

As for the Reward progress (I assume you talk about the tracks?) they won’t fill more than that outside of Solo and Team-queue, which is by design. Not a bug.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

So why in soloQ/Tpvp they still fill, but not hotjoin?..why is it that sometimes they neither fill in hotjoin/SoloQ/Tpvp?…thank-you though for assuming i’m an idiotic and didn’t test all outcomes first before posting. It’s bugged..if it is a design feature, it a bad one that leads to playing any form of pvp becomes rewardless after a moderate amount of time invested.

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

I have played over 200 games since patch and have not experienced this bug?