thief hard countering zerkers specs

in PvP

Posted by: Nimrud.5642

Nimrud.5642

Ok so lets say thieves are removed from the game. Will everyone running soldier/cele stop playing those specs? Will everyone run for their zerker/assa amulets? Is the thief the only class that can burst down a squishy target? I think you’ve guessed it: the answer for the above questions is ‘no’. If the thief class had any viable tank spec, you’d see them running cele/soldier as well. Other bunker specs do not only exist because of thief. Thats a flat out lie. Tanky specs exist to counter burst and condispam regardless of source. So saying that its all thieves’ fault is just BS. Consume plasma is OP no question about it, but you’ve gone a little too far because of it. Get some lotion for your aching backside dude!

enthusiastic noob

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Sorry for intruding the again…

It is the gamemode, not Thief…

I cannot believe I’d have to tell you that after all your experience though… If you do not understand this, then I think I got nothing else to add…

Which I do not btw, Thieves are fine, I do not or barely play them even and even I get tired of the whining about them…

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in PvP

Posted by: ghaleon.2861

ghaleon.2861

Ok so lets say thieves are removed from the game. Will everyone running soldier/cele stop playing those specs? Will everyone run for their zerker/assa amulets? Is the thief the only class that can burst down a squishy target? I think you’ve guessed it: the answer for the above questions is ‘no’. If the thief class had any viable tank spec, you’d see them running cele/soldier as well. Other bunker specs do not only exist because of thief. Thats a flat out lie. Tanky specs exist to counter burst and condispam regardless of source. So saying that its all thieves’ fault is just BS. Consume plasma is OP no question about it, but you’ve gone a little too far because of it. Get some lotion for your aching backside dude!

Consume Plasma definitely needs the nerf. And besides that i don’t want them to nerf the thief class. You’re missing the point…. I just want all the other zerker spec to at least have a chance in the meta. Because it will always be tanky dps and bunker specs. I’m not asking them to nerf the thief, all I’m saying is give the other zerker specs a chance too.

Onesixty IQ Genius[Mesmer]
Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

token ‘dps guard says hi’ post

We know dps guards hard counters thief bro, but the thief hard counters all the zerkers except medi guard. The ele is forced to play tanky dps[celestial} because a thief will 1 shot the ele if he played S/D. The thief hard counters the Zerker ranger and the mesmer. You get my point, some skills like consume plasma shouldn’t exist. And I’m not asking for a huge nerf to the thief class. All saying is give all the zerker specs a fighting chance. That’s why everybody plays tanky dps.

So your the expect on why everyone plays tanky DPs? Um who are you to say other zerkers don’t stand a chance against current meta thiefs? Also I see a lot more zerker lb rangers than zerker thief’s lately.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in PvP

Posted by: Cam Ron.4170

Cam Ron.4170

Oh, its onesixty the biggest solo q rager I’ve ever seen. Sorry to tell you, but thieves aren’t very strong right now. You were on my team getting 1v1’d constantly by them yesterday though, so this post is aumsing

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

Sorry for intruding the again…

It is the gamemode, not Thief…

I cannot believe I’d have to tell you that after all your experience though… If you do not understand this, then I think I got nothing else to add…

Which I do not btw, Thieves are fine, I do not or barely play them even and even I get tired of the whining about them…

You still don’t get the point………………………………………………………….

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: Nimrud.5642

Nimrud.5642

Consume Plasma definitely needs the nerf. And besides that i don’t want them to nerf the thief class. You’re missing the point…. I just want all the other zerker spec to at least have a chance in the meta. Because it will always be tanky dps and bunker specs. I’m not asking them to nerf the thief, all I’m saying is give the other zerker specs a chance too.

Oh, then we agree totally. (Looking at my poor medi guard.) It was unfortunate to phrase this problem the way you did though. Makes you look as if you want to trash thieves. The problem is with other zerker specs, and that there is only godkitten node-fighting in competitive pvp. There are many problems, not only thieves. Other classes at least have an altrnative to turn to if their zerker specs are not viable. Thieves have none.

enthusiastic noob

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

Oh, its onesixty the biggest solo q rager I’ve ever seen. Sorry to tell you, but thieves aren’t very strong right now. You were on my team getting 1v1’d constantly by them yesterday though, so this post is aumsing

Oh hi there hater, stop creating drama, because you’re still kitten about me always destroying you. And I was never getting 1v1 by anyone, I always get 2v1. But thx for the love hater, " Your hate is making greater each and everyday" <3

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

(edited by ghaleon.2861)

in PvP

Cam Ron.4170

Oh hi there hater, stop creating drama, because you’re still kitten about me always destroying you. And I was never getting 1v1 by anyone, I always get 2v1. But thx for the love hater, " Your hate is making greater each and everyday" <3

LOL, “hater” such a juvenile word. and yes I do hate ragers in video games, especially when they don’t perform and they’re on my team.

Back on topic zerk in general should be buffed. Revert crit damage changes. Vs a shatter its whoever gets a jump on the other guy first, d/p thieves have slight advantage because they can stealth from far away. Mesmer can fight any non-zerker class more safely than a thief can

(edited by Cam Ron.4170)

in PvP

Cam Ron.4170

“but right now the thief can easily shut down every single zerker spec.”

not if they’re good

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

LOL, “hater” such a juvenile word. and yes I do hate ragers in video games, especially when they don’t perform and they’re on my team.

Back on topic zerk in general should be buffed. Revert crit damage changes. Vs a shatter its whoever gets a jump on the other guy first, d/p thieves have slight advantage because they can stealth from far away. Mesmer can fight any non-zerker class more safely than a thief can

But I always perform, it’s what I do. And I don’t have to play a turret engi like you to perform well. But thx for the love <3, I do appreciate it.

But back on topic, The only zerker spec that shuts down a thief is “Medi Guard”. The thief is King of all Zerkers specs after that. That proves to me right there that you don’t have a single clue of what you’re talking about. The other problem that we have in the current meta is that, Tanky Dps vs Zerker Dps it’s not balanced at all. Which means that as a glass cannon, if I make a mistake I can die. But that’s not the case with tanky dps spec, they’re more forgiven and can make more mistakes and still perform extremely well. With celestial amulet and the might stacks, they’re too strong vs any zerker spec, not only vs thieves.

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

(edited by ghaleon.2861)

in PvP

Posted by: ricky.2679

ricky.2679

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

I did run gs/axe+mace warrior for a long time and get similar results( if not better) as thieves concerning damage, whether it was solo or team queue.

I totally agree with your topic, but it’s a bit more complicated in my opinion. Most zerker builds hardly deal with conditions spamming actually, and thieves are able to avoid these thanks to the lot of dodges, but also with stealths which will stop opponents from following you on all map.

I would more likely say that meta builds deal much easier with non-thief zerker builds than with thieves

Finally, somebody that get’s it <3

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

Gus gus lissen LISSEN

The reason zerker classes have to min max is to deal with bunker dps. They forgoe tons of QoL stuff in order to achieve this. S/F ele isn’t in a bad spot vs S/D teef, its matchups vs meta roamers simply arn’t strong enough without running full glass…. and even then its pretty bad. The same goes for many other YOLO zerk builds.

Phaatonn, London UK

(edited by Phaeton.9582)

in PvP

Cam Ron.4170

“But I always perform, it’s what I do. And I don’t have to play a turret engi like you to perform well. But thx for the love <3, I do appreciate it. "

Everyone has bad games bro, its OK. all I ask is when others aren’t performing well, don’t semi-afk and whine about it in chat all game, that’s all.

“But back on topic, The only zerker spec that shuts down a thief is “Medi Guard”. The thief is King of all Zerkers specs after that. That proves to me right there that you don’t have a single clue of what you’re talking about. The other problem that we have in the current meta is that, Tanky Dps vs Zerker Dps it’s not balanced at all. Which means that as a glass cannon, if I make a mistake I can die. But that’s not the case with tanky dps spec, they’re more forgiven and can make more mistakes and still perform extremely well. With celestial amulet and the might stacks, they’re too strong vs any zerker spec, not only vs thieves."

I agree with almost everything here. while thieves may have the best matchups vs zerker classes (medi gaurd only zerk spec that 100% shuts it down), they are higher risk/similar reward in team fights. yea perhaps they are the best vs zerker its not as drastic as you make it out to be, and it doesn’t make them more valuable to a team than a shatter mesmer.

Bottom line tanky spec do relatively too much damage compared any zerk spec in my opinion and if they reverted the kitten ferocity change things would be a lot better

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

conquest promotes bunkering hence why everyone runs bunkers duhh

if this game had different game modes that punished bunkering we would see more zerkers

thief is only class that pretty much exclusively runs zerker because they just can’t run anything else (outside of HJ ofc)

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

conquest promotes bunkering hence why everyone runs bunkers duhh

if this game had different game modes that punished bunkering we would see more zerkers

thief is only class that pretty much exclusively runs zerker because they just can’t run anything else (outside of HJ ofc)

I admit the game mode has to do a lot with it, but so does the thief tearing apart every other zerker spec. The others zerker’s are forced into the tanky dps role because of it too.

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

(edited by ghaleon.2861)

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

imho i’m never quite as happy on my zerker power ranger as when i see a thief.
they’re ranger fodder.

same goes for my zerker staff ele, if i get the drop on a thief then they’re dead in 2 seconds,
(though i’m dead if they get the drop on me)

then we have zerker war and zerker mediguard, both utterly destroy thieves in one quick flurry.

zerker SD engi goes very much the same way, hit buttons, watch thief explode.

TL:DR i disagree that thieves are a problem for zerkers.

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

But back on topic, The only zerker spec that shuts down a thief is “Medi Guard”.

Then NERF “Meditation Guardian” cos thief has no chance against that build. As you said every zerker spec should have a chance to equally fight vs other zerker specs right?

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

But back on topic, The only zerker spec that shuts down a thief is “Medi Guard”.

Then NERF “Meditation Guardian” cos thief has no chance against that build. As you said every zerker spec should have a chance to equally fight vs other zerker specs right?

but ppl don’t use dps guard in tpvp , a serious team doesn’t…

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

in PvP

Cynz.9437

but but but srs teams run only celestial bunker now not thieves

All is Vain~

in PvP

Cam Ron.4170

bingo… and we all know how thieves (anybody really) fair against celestial bunkers

in PvP

Posted by: exii.8913

exii.8913

tl;dr
Just read the first and last post.

I must agree to this.
As a native thief player I tried a lot a variations against guards and the last 6 months became pain in the * for me when facing a zerk guard.
On an obejective view the guard has the right skills to block just every attack for a viable period of time while the class has some leaps and gap closer combined with some skill which are strong enough to kill an opponent very quick.
And since Flanking Strike dont work anymore in the way it did before the S/D type became even more worthless against guardian as before. I personally think that this nerf was a wrong move. I wouldnt have a problem with it if I need to land a hit on a target to proc it but its an enormous problem that a block doesnt count as hit. I usally push the “3” 2 times in a row to land Larcenous Strike very quick but now I just would waste 8 initiative for nothing.
All I can do is to play on D/P and try to annoy them a bit but thats all. The chance to beat a guard which has the same high skill level like you is about 0.

Also Im playing S/D ele on a cheap 6 6 0 0 2 spec from time to time and often beat the **** out of them in a case where both player getting a non-sneaky opening.

Will quit when the addon appears. Wont pay for turrets, cele amulet and shoutbow meta trash.

(edited by exii.8913)

in PvP

Cam Ron.4170

tl;dr
Just read the first and last post.

I must agree to this.
As a native thief player I tried a lot a variations against guards and the last 6 months became pain in the * for me when facing a zerk guard.
On an obejective view the guard has the right skills to block just every attack for a viable period of time while the class has some leaps and gap closer combined with some skill which are strong enough to kill an opponent very quick.
And since Flanking Strike dont work anymore in the way it did before the S/D type became even more worthless against guardian as before. I personally think that this nerf was a wrong move. I wouldnt have a problem with it if I need to land a hit on a target to proc it but its an enormous problem that a block doesnt count as hit. I usally push the “3” 2 times in a row to land Larcenous Strike very quick but now I just would waste 8 initiative for nothing.
All I can do is to play on D/P and try to annoy them a bit but thats all. The chance to beat a guard which has the same high skill level like you is about 0.

Also Im playing S/D ele on a cheap 6 6 0 0 2 spec from time to time and often beat the **** out of them in a case where both player of the duelist getting a sneaky opening.

Don’t forget about the huge bountiful theft ninja-nerf. It use to prioritize aegis, now it never does. Steal is 95% uselessss vs guardians, which sucks when you invest like 8 traits in stealing. Even without this medi guards would still be borderline impossible. Use to prioritize stability too, which is questionable balance i the first place, but BT not prioritizing aegis is bullkitten, given how much access to aegis they get, and that we spend 4 points just for bountiful theft once per steal. The entirety of steal doesn’t even work if aegis is on. This isnt as big of a deal for d/p (though still big) as they could just headshot them to proc aegis, but its just another reason to NOT use S/D

(edited by Cam Ron.4170)

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

bingo… and we all know how thieves (anybody really) fair against celestial bunkers

Only NA nabs run bunker comps, EU is all about that roamer burst comp.

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: TheThiefMaster.3812

TheThiefMaster.3812

Basically OP wants the high reward that comes from playing a zerker spec ( blowing people up ) but not the high risk ( getting blown up by other zerker specs not just the thief) . mm l2p , tx.

Guild – BLNT , NS , oPP
IGN – Kinsz / Server – Sea of Sorrows
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLNTGw2

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

Basically OP wants the high reward that comes from playing a zerker spec ( blowing people up ) but not the high risk ( getting blown up by other zerker specs not just the thief) . mm l2p , tx.

yes plz l2p

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Ele plays DD because it’s the most OP thing in the game…

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Is Vee Wee the only one who doesn’t think very much of D/D Eles! They don’t do very much damage even with many stacks of might! Vee Wee thinks their only job is to be annoying pseudo bunkers and stack 25 might for anyone nearby! And their moves are really telegraphed and they’re the only class to have their moves telegraphed by sound! If you hear FEAR THE FIRES OF BULBASAUR, make sure to dodge the Burning Speed that’s going to come! Oh do you have a lot of burning! Well you can be sure Fire Grab is going to come next! Is a huge ball of lightning hurdling towards you! Easy dodge! Every time Vee Wee sees a D/D Elementalist it’s always, “Wahoo! They’re not S/F because those guys are the real scary ones!”

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Haha, Vee Wee on the ball again.

I agree – very good s/f zerker eles scare the kitten out of me.

in PvP

Posted by: Calypso.2578

Calypso.2578

Ele plays DD because it’s the most OP thing in the game…

Every time Vee Wee sees a D/D Elementalist it’s always, “Wahoo! They’re not S/F because those guys are the real scary ones!”

Haha, Vee Wee on the ball again.

I agree – very good s/f zerker eles scare the kitten out of me.

S/F eles…shudder

Kaalypzo ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

I know that, but that’s not the point. Ele is forced to play d/d, because s/d or s/f has no sustain and a thief will eat the ele alive if he plays anything else than d/d or staff bunker.

The reason ele scepter has no sustain is because they run it with berserker amulet, to take advantage of fresh air/lightning strike procs for maximum burst. Nothing inherently glassier about scepter as a weapon!

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

hahahahahaha people complaining about thief in SPVP?

hahahah got to be a joke or trolling?

in PvP

Posted by: Noah.9654

Noah.9654

I used to think that Theives hard-countered Mesmers—my main—and was pretty frustrated about it. However, instead of constantly complaining about it, I practiced with some guildies and became better. I run a zerker phantasm build and I’m actually able to beat a lot of good thieves. The trick is learning how thieves play. They are not invincible, just invisible. AoE around you, knowing when they can/will come out of stealth, knowing that good thieves will be behind you about 90% of the time, and knowing when to dodge and when to preserve your energy and skills are the keys to fighting a thief.

A lot of times, if a good thief knows that they can’t win, they will retreat and reset the fight. This means that you can cap the point, try to heal up, or run away. Bad thieves will just stay there and die.

This is honestly just one of those times where you just need to learn to play (absolutely no insult intended) and I promise you will be able to beat them.

“Exceed your limits, and dance.”

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

When conquest is not the only pvp mode I might start thinking your statement can make sense.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

hahahahahaha people complaining about thief in SPVP?

hahahah got to be a joke or trolling?

nobody is complaining about anything….. did you even read the post???

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

When conquest is not the only pvp mode I might start thinking your statement can make sense.

it makes sense now, you just can’t see it………………..

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

I know that, but that’s not the point. Ele is forced to play d/d, because s/d or s/f has no sustain and a thief will eat the ele alive if he plays anything else than d/d or staff bunker.

The reason ele scepter has no sustain is because they run it with berserker amulet, to take advantage of fresh air/lightning strike procs for maximum burst. Nothing inherently glassier about scepter as a weapon!

plz stop telling me things i already know………and you don’t get it

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: Noah.9654

Noah.9654

plz stop telling me things i already know………and you don’t get it

Saying that we don’t get it because we don’t agree is not how it works. We already know that Thieves are strong. But we got over it and learned how to beat them.

“Exceed your limits, and dance.”

in PvP

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Thieves and warriors pushed all the other zerker specs out of the meta, that’s why we have condi specs on any class that isn’t a thief or warrior.

Ele need to build celestial or valkyrie to not be 2-shot by a D/P thief let alone demolished by any warrior build.

The reason is that both thief and warriors have multiple escapes and counters to damage to control a fight while having the highest, easiest to deliver burst potential of the bunch.

Ranger is just a gimmick till the morons realize you sit any thief or warrior or necromancer on a longbow ranger and they just fold. Necromancer berserker is a free kill for most thieves and warriors.

Mesmer is on the verge of being as strong as warrior and thief, but both of those classes keep it down from breaking out as a meta berk spec.

You still will never see successful tourney berk rangers, necromancers, or engineers anytime soon, and scepter eles are running water and arcana by obligation and require specifically tailored teams so they don’t fold to pressure.

Warrior and thief are the easiest, most consistent berk specs to get results with because there’s so many ways to get out of making a mistake. And not only do they have great burst, but their sustained damage via autoattacks completely outrank the other classes (which is why warriors and thieves are the preferred DPS classes for PvE).

in PvP

Posted by: kodesh.2851

kodesh.2851

Huh?

In my opinion, as the self-proclaimed worst thief EU, I’d say they’ve been brought in line with most other zerker specs, especially Mesmer…

It is now a case of “who sees who first” and resetting the fight means you won the point! Good job!

You’re wrong, thief still hard counters mesmers hard, they can come in a team fight and down a mesmer in seconds. Consume plasma gives them 5 sec of god mode the mesmer can’t interrupt him and since the thief can stealth more than the Mesmer they can always get the opening. With the sigil of air and fire and mesmer being a light armor class, they can literally one shot the mesmer.

Actually, if they nerfed consume plasma I’d feel pretty solid against thieves on mes. That one thing majorly slants the fight in favor of the thief.

Sizzap – Asura Mesmer, Dragonbrand

in PvP

Posted by: laquito.5269

laquito.5269

Thieves and warriors pushed all the other zerker specs out of the meta, that’s why we have condi specs on any class that isn’t a thief or warrior.

If anything, we still have a power meta. Thief, Mesmer, Guard (and most Warriors) are power oriented. Ele & Ranger are mostly run hybrid with a tendency towards power instead of condi damage and even Necro and Eng’s aren’t condi only specced, so where is your fancy condi meta?

Thief is the only class that keeps Mesmers in line, if you’re losing to a Power Warrior, ur just a bad Mesmer, thats about it.

The patch has changed the hierarchy insofar, that many teams play with mediguards, a spec that pretty much counters any thief build. Thief is nowhere near the level of being apex predators as they’ve been before the patch, but we’ve finally reached a stage in where pretty much any class can be viable.

Retired GW2 Player

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Huh?

In my opinion, as the self-proclaimed worst thief EU, I’d say they’ve been brought in line with most other zerker specs, especially Mesmer…

It is now a case of “who sees who first” and resetting the fight means you won the point! Good job!

You’re wrong, thief still hard counters mesmers hard, they can come in a team fight and down a mesmer in seconds. Consume plasma gives them 5 sec of god mode the mesmer can’t interrupt him and since the thief can stealth more than the Mesmer they can always get the opening. With the sigil of air and fire and mesmer being a light armor class, they can literally one shot the mesmer.

Actually, if they nerfed consume plasma I’d feel pretty solid against thieves on mes. That one thing majorly slants the fight in favor of the thief.

while they at it can they also please nerf F1 F2 F3 F4 skill of every other class ty

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

It’s funny that:
- Mesmers says nerf thief “Consume Plasma”
-Eles says nerf thief boon removal
-Warriors says nerf thief blind spam
Everyone wanna nerf something different for reaching an easy win vs thieves.
All the specs that literally eat thieves alive don’t complain too much
Turret Engies, Med Guardians, Terrormancers, Warrior Conditions, also Power Rangers to an extend.

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

in PvP

Posted by: STRanger.5120

STRanger.5120

Hmm, it seems everybody is thinking about a class balance like if the game was based on 1vs1 scenario. It doesn’t work like that, you know?
Every class should have it’s purpose and it’s counter, so basically, Thief should be a counterclass to every other glass-cannon build, but should be countered by tougher opponents, that makes sense. You can’t balance a game around a 1vs1 scenario if there’s no game mode like that, not even the duelling option
Also, Thieves were hit pretty hard last patch, so realize that….

#ELEtism 4ever

in PvP

Posted by: Chicago Jack.5647

Chicago Jack.5647

Cheese Mode has run celestial bunker comp since the patch. They haven’t lost a match yet with it. So no, EU does in fact run bunker comps.

NA is all about Necro + Engie and celestial setups to skirmish (i.e. force 2v2’s and 1v1’s all over the map). EU is all about bunker celestial comps atm.

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

rest of the thread : don’t care

to OP: isn’t that the sole purpose of the teef?

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in PvP

Cam Ron.4170

only nabs cry about thieves, probably the weakest class in all of spvp right now.

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

only nabs cry about thieves, probably the weakest class in all of spvp right now.

lol weakest class nice joke, I kill ppl on thief while eating a sandwich. And we both know who the nab between us is “YOU” before calling other ppl nabs, look at yourself in the mirror first. Lol turret engi player

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

(edited by ghaleon.2861)

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

rest of the thread : don’t care

to OP: isn’t that the sole purpose of the teef?

By sole purpose do you mean to shut down every zerker spec? because all of you think this is a qq thread and it’s not….. If you want to continue the discussion please read what’s being discussed before posting. The thread is about thief hard countering every zerker spec in the game besides “Medi Guard”

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

well, to be honest, i always pictured the thief to be doing exactly that and i still think the thief should be the hard counter to every zerker spec in the game. every other profession can endure a thief long enough and even win. plus, i don’t really want to discuss this, because i am a really really terrible thief and i cannot even know if this is true in general.

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in PvP

ghaleon.2861

well, to be honest, i always pictured the thief to be doing exactly that and i still think the thief should be the hard counter to every zerker spec in the game. every other profession can endure a thief long enough and even win. plus, i don’t really want to discuss this, because i am a really really terrible thief and i cannot even know if this is true in general.

Then enjoy the boring bunker celestial cheese comp /thread

Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

(edited by ghaleon.2861)