01-18 Devona's Rest / Kaineng / Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

I’m in no way trying to blame you for the numbers you are able to field. That’s ANet’s problem to fix. But the only way you “have grown so much already” is in numbers, pure and simple. For you to expect respect for anything more than that brings tears of mirth to my eyes. In all other aspects of WvW play you are a lesser server than when we faced you all those weeks. Your tactics are worse and your efforts are less. You are also now totally dependent upon one guild … a guild whose players (at least as far as I could tell last night) don’t even run with any of your other commanders even though [WM] has tons to spare. How sad is that?

Where were you fighting? I’m happy to clear the misconceptions or assumptions you make regarding commander assignments and such. Also may help to understand your active time of play? Happy to help clarify before you and other just talk without fact basis.

I spent the first half hour after reset in DR BL, but I dislike the BL maps in general and we were clearly on the run there anyway, so I spent the next 7 hours (until 1:30 AM server time) in EB. I rotated my time (sometimes attacking, sometimes defending, sometimes running supplies) between the camps and towers on both sides of the map, but didn’t spend any significant time south of Anzalius or Ogrewatch. I was on Teamspeak and paid attention to map chat.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Can anyone post an updated score?

Thank you

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in WvW

Posted by: WantedMan.4076

WantedMan.4076

We have alot of new people I have not seen in WvW lately.. that can be good.. however, its so sad that people have to be so chicken crap (substitute swear word) to jump to another server because they are losing. its not fun to be number 1 all the time when you have barely a few keeps to take (ie Kain, Mag fighting us the last little while we can never hold a keep long enough to pick my nose)
I would rather have each BL have their own main keeps/towers and fight once in awhile trying to take each others objectives or in EB then always logging in our own BL and not having anything.
We have alot of people on DR that will be back in WvW after we get rid of the king of zergs.
Wish DR and Bay would just work together to hit kain in buttocks! (we can share keeps )

Messin Around 80 Mesmer
Avanise 80 Ranger
Devona’s Rest RED Guild

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowSoljer.6524

ShadowSoljer.6524

I spent the first half hour after reset in DR BL, but I dislike the BL maps in general and we were clearly on the run there anyway, so I spent the next 7 hours (until 1:30 AM server time) in EB. I rotated my time (sometimes attacking, sometimes defending, sometimes running supplies) between the camps and towers on both sides of the map, but didn’t spend any significant time south of Anzalius or Ogrewatch. I was on Teamspeak and paid attention to map chat.

At least we can agree on something, the BL maps are pretty boring.

in WvW

Posted by: dEjAhVu.4526

dEjAhVu.4526

It’s sad seeing a post like that from a server that went through the same transition Kaineng is currently expiriencing. If we had the exact same number as we did while we kept your server at bay in T8, we would not have come this far. I’m seriously sick and tired of people complaining about our numbers. How hard is it to understand that in order to compete in the tiers that we as a server are striving to get to WE NEED THE NUMBERS!!

What would you like us to do? All transfer to another server? Then ruin the balance in another tier? Unless you have some amazing suggestion to solve all this. Stop complaining.

First of all, everyone in DR knows we had a big advantage in those lower tiers because of numbers. Anyone who denies that is being foolish. That doesn’t mean that we’re not getting fed the same porridge now in spades.

But more importantly, if you go back to my original post here, I didn’t actually complain about your numbers. I simply remarked that Kaineng’s gameplay had changed from when we last faced you … you used to rely much more on tactics and skilled PvP. It’s pretty apparent now, though, even based upon the posts here from your own server mates, that at least in this matchup you’ve migrated to a zerg priority … a huge one. That makes you a more powerful opponent, but not necessarily a more respected one.

What would you realistically like us to do?

Drax Voogd Guardian
Drax Maus Necromancer
Server – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarz.1750

Ragnarz.1750

Our new strategy is to wait for Kain to get bored and mass xfer to somewhere they can actually fight !!!! Better yet, go spawn camp Anet.

in WvW

Posted by: FKwrong.9104

FKwrong.9104

well.. that’s quite boring with all that trash jumping from server to server once they start losing. should take a week long break from wvw. not worth any attention.looking forward to that update.

in WvW

Posted by: Humpink.2306

Humpink.2306

Can anyone post an updated score?

Thank you

It is completely pointless to ask for score updates in this match. Kaineng is going to win by a large margin.

in WvW

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

thats how IoJ is but were trying hard to fight back right now. im surprised at the amount of noise we where able to make with our small group of wvw players.

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Thinking about starting up a fight club tonight. Say at about 7:30 EST. Whisper me if you’d like to take place and know where it is The more the merrier.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

I think even if we get 2nd place we will still have less rating then ehmry bay.

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Its very interesting watching kain go up through the tiers and wondering how far they can go……

Kain, dont listen to the QQ from these sore losers that still think wvw is some kind of 1v1 skill matchup as opposed to a test of organization, and expect to have fair fights.

Ive been following your matchups and have never seen any chest thumping or gloating from kain, only from their opponents.

Anyway, good luck and maybe we will see you in t1/t2 someday.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: critickitten.1498

critickitten.1498

Kaineng’s been crushing most every effort by those of us in EB to breakout and claim some points, but at least we’re keeping ahead of DR.

I do feel a bit disappointed though. I have noticed that while there are some talented players out there, there’s also quite a number of your zerglings who are very true to their Starcraft name: they’re only good when in hordes, but when in small bunches, they’re murdered rather easily due to lack of skill and communication. I’m a bit surprised how many I’ve picked off once the fight broke down into small frays or solo combat. I’ve made almost a hundred kills in this matchup thus far, which honestly blows my mind considering I’ve only gotten around 600 kills across all other previous matchups combined.

If you guys are going to contend with more coordinated high-tier servers, it might be worthwhile to run some coordination exercises and to get more organized. And you definitely want to work with your players on keeping together and not running off, as that’s how I’ve picked up most of my kills.

Just a thought! Good luck to you next time, when you’re hopefully fighting opponents that are more fitting.

Remember when our developers talked about “strengthening the core game”?
How’d that work out for us so far?
Now let’s try some ideas that will really work.

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

AHAHAHA So much complaints about our transfers we got. Listen here, we LOST quite a few LARGE wvw guilds in Kain back when DR outnumbered us incredibly! So please shove it with the transfers. Also we didn’t get those transfers until AFTER we fought DR so hard and got out of T8 once they left us. Seriously, its like people forget that we fought so hard against DR’s numbers and kept loosing guilds because of the match up but we kept going. As I remember we never looked over the fact we clearly outnumbered our matchups. We always gave recognition to everyone we faced and didn’t boast about out winnings like others. Kain is still one of the lower populated servers, just so happens most of us love WvW. hehehe Anyway I guess Kain we better get use to hearing this BS about we suck, our zergs are easy, we only win due to the transfers blahblahblah…all we can do is continue to work hard and move up and learn in the process!! Let’s keep fighting Kain!!! We have grown so much already!!!!

Being on both of those I can tell you that it was very even until us pro and a few others went to devonas, in fact, there was a week where kaineng won. After that, we steamrolled kain for a while and there was a ton of chest thumping which got a bit excessive.

Fact is, when one server can cover all of the bl in lower tiers and overwhelms everyone they will win 99/100 times and move up. The true test of skill will be when you guys become even with everyone else. DR experienced the same winner’s high, but honestly guys your recruitment campaign is great and I commend you on your way up. Was overdue.

hopefully you guys keep developing and find an even match up … maybe maguuma soon (those guys pack a punch)

Keep the fight up pieg, ooz and the rest of DR I didn’t know you’d be losing so many wvw focused guilds that really really sucks. But on the flip side I might be getting to play against your awesome guilds soon

edit : and morningstar

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

What would you realistically like us to do?

Well, Maguuma had big numbers on us last week but still didn’t play like Kaineng has this week. Maguuma picked up even more numbers this week but isn’t happy about it because it subverts their play style. Anything Kaineng does this week is still going to result in a metric ton of whompkitten for both EBay and DR, but when Maguuma was in the same situation they somehow managed to still play like they were playing a stronger opponent. I’m not asking for mercy (which we don’t deserve anyway) … just making an observation.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Pentzski.4620

Half an hour, EBay borderlands, behind the south camp. Fight club. Be there. Already have confirmation from some Ehmry, can I get some Kains as well?

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

A couple things:
1) We’ve gotten a lot of new Guilds recently, I honestly blame a large part of that on the paid-transfers as I was talking to some who were going to wait another Tier or 2 before coming over…but had to rush it. I am very sorry about that as I was honestly looking forward to an awesome fight against EBay and DR this week. (Won’t lie, I knew we’d win through sheer numbers anyway…but would have been a much better fight I think!)

2) For those noting the “Easily killed Zergs”…We have 2 different kinds of Zergs on Kaineng atm…experienced to the point of absolute domination, and utterly noob-intensive up-leveled. Essentially, the fights have thus far been almost entirely one-sided(again, not your faults! Numbers ruin the fights.) so a lot of the people “New” to the “Zerg” are simply not used to fighting and are simply not worried about an occasional death to a couple people so fail to learn from it. With time and patience they will get better.

3) Myself and the KAIN Guild took the southern half of DRBL, there was between 15-20 of us(and a few PUGs, most went to Chaster for active fighting) down there defending the Camps and Greenbriar from EBay and DR…
a) The Thieves in EBay, you guys were awesome, kept us on our toes and there was a human one who I got to 1v1 on my Charr Guardian Commander known throughout Kaineng as “The golden Kitty”, you impressed the Hell out of me! Never lost to a Thief in a 1v1 before, was at least glad I was able to down you. XD Sorry about calling in the Ranger to finish you off while you were downed, but as a Commander my job is to think of the Map first.
b) There was a 5-man group of DRs that came down to have fun with us…I think it was “RED”? You guys did a great job. I enjoyed 3v5ing you guys, and it was sooo close! Got annoyed because my 2 weren’t in my Party so couldn’t Target well and couldn’t ever quite down any of you. I then followed you up from Victor’s to find the large group of PUGs in front of Briar getting owned by you. XD Seriously though, great teamwork and wonderful job guys.

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Half an hour, EBay borderlands, behind the south camp. Fight club. Be there. Already have confirmation from some Ehmry, can I get some Kains as well?

You will always get Kainengs at Fight clubs. XD We have an RE sponsored one every week on Thursday as a note!

in WvW

Pentzski.4620

You will always get Kainengs at Fight clubs. XD We have an RE sponsored one every week on Thursday as a note!

Duly noted! I’ll be sure to be at that one as well

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Aurust,

Disclaimer: I don’t speak for my guild, only as a member of KN server.

The opposing POVs about KN militia have truth in them.

Though the big guild organized groups like CO, DE, KAIN, RE, SOS, WM, etc (do forgive me if I leave out other guilds) have synergized teams, KN militia have much to experience and learn.

KN militia are young and short on individual class WvW builds, siege, execution of small group tactics (as critickitten and others have mentioned), strategic consideration of objectives, 2v1 knowledge and warfare.

Often overlooked, militia is one of the 3 keys of WvW warfare for any server. WvW in higher tiers often run on a more complex system of inter-guild comms and support structure. Much training is needed but we are pleasantly surprised that most KN militia are positive and willing to learn new things.

FW

Its very interesting watching kain go up through the tiers and wondering how far they can go……

Kain, dont listen to the QQ from these sore losers that still think wvw is some kind of 1v1 skill matchup as opposed to a test of organization, and expect to have fair fights.

Ive been following your matchups and have never seen any chest thumping or gloating from kain, only from their opponents.

Anyway, good luck and maybe we will see you in t1/t2 someday.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Give em Kitten Kaineng!! Good to see a lot of familiar names in the forums but also saddening to see so many that aren’t. This week there seems to be a “death” of many a server and it’s rather depressing. A big Kudos to the few guilds whom stayed on DR and bon voyage to those that didn’t. Don’t really know the politics behind it and also don’t really care. I do care however the elite guilds that have decided to transfer this past week at least stay put for a long while so the rankings can once again balance out and there can be competitive matches once again. Two things that suck the most about WvW to me are lopsided matches and having to wait in a Que. At least now I don’t have to worry about the latter.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Posted by: uflyandy.6392

uflyandy.6392

eBay I hate you guys you know that , but I don’t want to see you guys lose to T5 servers pick up your game ladies and if not join maguuma

Title: Commander and Leader of [GOA] Legion Alliance [Maguuma]Name: Promethieus

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

eBay I hate you guys you know that , but I don’t want to see you guys lose to T5 servers pick up your game ladies and if not join maguuma

To be fair…I don’t think Kaineng is a T5 Server even if it’s currently on T5. XD As it stands right now, I’d say Kaineng is probably a “Strong Tier 3” with the potential for T2 or T1 if due to nothing but numbers and coverage alone. The potential is because tactics -can- be learned by the groups new to needing them.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

You might want to coordinate your recruiting pitch with the rest of your server – your message of “move to Mag!” seems a bit contrary to what the rest of your folks are putting out… xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: uflyandy.6392

uflyandy.6392

Not worried man to tell you truth , I wanted to fight dragonband to see the new players they picked up. Yaks isn’t the yaks we were all fighting a few weeks ago still a good server. Lets see if the scores are higher when maguuma had the floor in t5 to tell you the truth a lot of us where not even in world we let the smaller guilds handle them. When we came in was to take a whole BL. I hope you guys get on your feet again. I see maguuma maybe going to tier 3 lets see how that works out for us. IoJ should be dropping soon.

Title: Commander and Leader of [GOA] Legion Alliance [Maguuma]Name: Promethieus

in WvW

Posted by: Kiexcolo.2416

Kiexcolo.2416

I was gonna post this yesterday when it still on topic but I was busy.

Regarding spawn camping, I know that generally our server discourages spawn camping. (See screenshot but that was taken in last weeks match) Of course there are bound to be people who spawn camp anyway and Kaineng WvW is getting a lot attention and transfers lately so can’t help who we get.

And sometimes spawn camping is a “tactical” decision. I won’t go into that since I don’t really approve of it myself.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Hey kain crows! Finally got enough out here to bay to fight even numbers with siege equipment? lol

in WvW

Posted by: Ethersin.3270

Ethersin.3270

DE has merged into RE.

GL of [RE] Rethesis
www.rethesis.com

in WvW

Posted by: WrathOfGod.4695

WrathOfGod.4695

Kain BL WvW after reset. Enjoy.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR Machine kitten /p>

Attachments:

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

I feel bad for original Kaineng players. They basically got zerged by guilds looking for easy wins, most of which will probably quit as soon as the going gets tough. By all going to the same bottom tier server they basically guaranteed themselves several weeks of easy wins.

I doubt many of them will stick around once the karma train comes to a crashing halt.

We’ll see Kaineng again on the way down, probably thanks to the very same server hoppers that sent Hedge to the bottom.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I wonder what WM will do when they fix culling, because all the do is abuse that atm (:

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Pro use of culling exploiting war machine. Apparently you feel the need to do that in a 60 v 15. Doesn’t take a garbage man to identify trash.

in WvW

Posted by: Seige.4862

Seige.4862

Expected alot better outta WM. Apparently they are numbers only.. Lmao thanks for the endless supply of bags.

Seige
AD(Anonymous Defender)- Devonas Rest
The orginal Fairy tank

in WvW

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

War Machine…more like Wecouldntcrackitintoptiersowetransferedtolowpoptozergrusheveryoneoneinlowertiers Machine.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Another week, another thread of people crying. It really never gets old and just gets more funny as we climb. At some point we’ll have real competition.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Seige.4862

Seige.4862

Whos crying … We are laughing at you..

Seige
AD(Anonymous Defender)- Devonas Rest
The orginal Fairy tank

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Another week, another thread of people crying. It really never gets old and just gets more funny as we climb. At some point we’ll have real competition.

And when you do most people will leave you server, just like with Devona and every other FotM server.

Nothing new here.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

[RE]? I’ve stomped a ton of those people. And you play D/D ele and P/D thief? How cute, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

DD ele and PD thief. You don’t get an opinion.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

in WvW

Posted by: Jacbo.7598

Jacbo.7598

First of all, I appreciate the players on Ehmry Bay and Devona’s Rest who came out strong at reset and are still fighting hard as we speak. We understand that currently Kaineng is misplaced in the rankings due to the coverage we currently enjoy, so hopefully we’ll all have more fun next week with new matchups. In the meanwhile, make the best of it, or do some other activities if you like.

@ “WM doesn’t work with the others on EB” comments:

I was the acting commander on Eternal Battlegrounds last night at reset for most of the night, outside of War Machine (the rest were WM, except for a Freelancer cameo). They were very communicative and responsive throughout the night, not to mention brutally efficient in their engagements. They encouraged everyone who was out from other guilds to come help me out as we pushed other fronts or converged for key fights, and when our forces dwindled they were more than happy to send a contingent to assist us. So anyone who suggests that they weren’t working with the other forces on EB has a patently false understanding of the situation.

@ “KN has bad tactics and just zergs in circles” comments:

Every person runs into different competition, so I can’t speak to everything. But I wonder what those who think this would like us to do with the four queued maps worth of players we had at our disposal. Tell them to leave so it’s fair and we stop rising in tiers to find our spot? Ask them politely to stand aside while we count heads for an even fight and go in turns?

Here’s the thing. I know plenty of ways to siege a given fortification, plenty of ways to defend it, and plenty of ways to pursue an open field fight. But strategically it costs me nothing to check if spam ram will suffice before resorting to any of this, and saves time. The same is true for defense. If force projecting to a besieged location and wiping the group outside works, why should time be wasted with other methods? We have plenty of other methods at our disposal, but being a commander is about knowing what’s sufficient for any given situation. Our guys have more fun bouncing around doing what’s sufficient and a bit more than they would overcompensating.

If I had a magic wand to push us up tiers to where we’d be more competitive, I’d use it. But I don’t have one. In the meanwhile, we work with what we have to the extent necessary.

@ “Fairweather transfers will just leave once KN hits a wall” comments:

Maybe so. It’s certainly happened to other servers before. I can only speak for my own guild, and say that we didn’t come here with a win or bust attitude. We spent three hard months working to try and keep IoJ competitive until it all fell apart in the last week or so and we were forced to reconsider our situation for the enjoyment of our guild (when we moved, the community TS was empty and most other guilds we had worked with were gone, yet the server was chocked full of PvE players).

All we want are good fights and high level tactics, in epic large battles, around the clock. So we had to choose either an existing high tier server, or a server we felt had the potential to make it there. We chose KN due to its great community and the prospect of a server with a higher WvW population than PvE. We’re in it for the long haul, not the quick victory.

Jacbo
Guild Leader of Valor [RUN]

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng
Apply Now: http://www.valorguild.org

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Join you on your zerg ride to the land of eternal ques? Not a chance in kitten, and i suggest SM come back before they get stuck there too. When the feb wvw update comes out you guys will have 4 hour ques… good luck having fun in that. We’ll be down here enjoying wvw and watching other servers plummet down or rocket up to the lands of no fun.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

There’s the DR I know and love…was wondering when the Forum Soldiers would step up. Yes…you are far more awesome than WM and everyone else. We know, you stomp us so hard our kids will feel it. Blah. Blah. Blah.

To those of you on DR and EBay that are fighting and enjoying your battles(even if the war is pretty lame/boring) it’s been fun fighting you. I do wish we would have had the opportunity for a more even fight instead of one-sided “ZERG MAD, ZERG CRUSH!!!” Since we can’t though…make the best of it however you can!

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Must be exciting playing a game for humor rather than for the fun of killing people. Go figure that this post comes from the same guild that posted sad essays complaining that their PUGs couldn’t be as good as Maguuma’s before they jumped ship to the cellar-tiers.

Good job screwing up matchups for a bunch of different servers for some forum comedy. I know I’ve absolutely hated the recent blowout matches I’ve been in… Too bad I actually have enough server loyalty to not jump ship.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

You transferred to the lowest tier server in order to find real competition?

All things considered, that makes perfect sense.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: Specterryu Quipter.8412

Specterryu Quipter.8412

What every happened to all the, “Keep it up Kaineng, one day you’ll be a real boy” comments. Now that we’re winning, you have nothing to do but make a big fuss over it. So what if we actually got a population now. We used to rock your world with our 15 player prime time teams, now we have full coverage. We are going to move up in rank, and you’re going to have to suck it up and deal with it.

Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live, as well as think.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Alright, after I finally got a chance to run with WM for the first time, I see why people have so much "legends" about them.

1. WM moves likes a bot group
They do, surprisingly. I was amazed on how packed and how concentrated that their group is moving. At times even I was not able to catch up, and that was impressive.

2. WM attacks likes a bot group
Well. Honestly speaking, the secret lies in massive AoE. Once they charged into the center of a group, just mass spam to win, and most players are not quick to respond to assault like this, because most of the players usually just cowards behind and line and just spamming skill aimlessly. WM's group is aimed to kill.

Now, I’ve also noticed some key elements to their groups

1. Concentration
Jang moves like a fly. You actually need to FOCUS to be able to keep up with him. He oftens changes directions in the middle of fight, and his zerg need to be able to quickly respond to that. Even when I believed that I was a quick responder, Jang would fly off my radar undetected.

2. Speed
Jang's group literally has speed boost on them all the time. The trick on doing that is for Jang run back, use AoE Speed Boost, and all his zerg would literally time it and refresh the speed boost when it's about to run out

3. Supply
Jang is always on the watch of his member's supplies. He would turn and run to every closest supplies when his team is low (I've been spying him with /supplyinfo, lol)

4. Leave the finishing job to PuGs
Jang's group does not really defeat players, only down them, and leave the rest for the PuG's that follows after them to finish the job. They would also leave sieges down for PuG's to knock down towers/keep once the battle has almost guaranteed to win, and they would charge off to another spot.

Because of that, the enemies are often caught off guard and by the time to respond, it’s already over.

Dang. So this is what a pro zerg is capable of. I need to train my zerg more xD

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I found the method they use to follow Jang around. Every WM party targets Jang and they get a big red circle above his head they can easily follow. Thats how they move quickly in and out of fights without much tussle, and its also why they look like ‘bots’ when running around, every WM player knows where their leader is at all times.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Door Machine
wonder how far kain can go before they hit their match

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Wherever Maguuma ends up, that will probably be our first challenge.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]