1/11/13 - Dragonbrand / Yaks Bend / Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: blenheim.6489

blenheim.6489

When someone uses profanity ANet’s filters change it to kitten.

Gawdwyn

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Why does it seem like that most ppl feel that the DB NA Night crew have never vsed servers that have the same night crew number as them. We stayed when guilds like Tsym ditched us for sea of sorrows. Oh yea, and it was after we vsed servers like jade quarry. We have vsed those servers and we have gone up against their night crew. Not saying we will definitely win, but the Night crew of DB have been here in Dragonbrand for a long time. We didnt always just PvDoor, it was only when we dropped down the tiers when our big NA guilds ditched us for sea of sorrows.

Sorry mate, didnt mean anything i posted as a “bash” on DB server. Fully understandable that short of youre night crew slimming down, which you wouldnt want that, there’s really nothing you can do about it. Right now you got a night crew pushing your points, which is kewl. Hopefully they’ll push you upwards so you can have a better fight as I’m sure it gets a bit boring late night. Only problem i see for you is your NA primetime is about average so you might get kitten spanked on NA primetime if you move up. A solid primetime with your night crew and I could see DB going into T2 easy.

Props to ya night crew! Wish Yak had em…hey now there’s an idea! Half of your night crew is now required to transfer to Yak’s Bend. Glad we found a compromise.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

….
….
….
….

Alright, I confess, it’s been nagging me all this time, but I cannot take not knowing anymore! Forget the backlash I must know!

What does ‘Kitten’ mean?! Where did it come from?! I have a feeling what it might mean…but not sure.

Its Anet code for kitten, kitten, kitten kitten, kitten kitten, kitten.

k, well i tried to define it but it seems the Anet filter world replacement is in high gear.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

Hey DB in Eternal, see Ehmry? See all of those towers and camps you could camp? Now look at Yaks. See anything we own? Yeah, I know, we have no one on right now, so why not go take some of EB’s kitten? It has to be more fun than spawn camping Yaks, right?

So k mate…dont let DB PvDoor night crew get you wound up. They’re enjoying the fun to see their colors on the maps. Fun will end soon enough when they run up into a server that can field a night crew like them. As we’ve already seen on daily matchups during NA primetime, when its balanced teams DB tends to be defending/losing more than gaining. It’s only when they can field those 3-4:1 odds on late night they make headway.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

….
….
….
….

Alright, I confess, it’s been nagging me all this time, but I cannot take not knowing anymore! Forget the backlash I must know!

What does ‘Kitten’ mean?! Where did it come from?! I have a feeling what it might mean…but not sure.

You must not swear very much

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: zuube.5930

zuube.5930

Why does it seem like that most ppl feel that the DB NA Night crew have never vsed servers that have the same night crew number as them. We stayed when guilds like Tsym ditched us for sea of sorrows. Oh yea, and it was after we vsed servers like jade quarry. We have vsed those servers and we have gone up against their night crew. Not saying we will definitely win, but the Night crew of DB have been here in Dragonbrand for a long time. We didnt always just PvDoor, it was only when we dropped down the tiers when our big NA guilds ditched us for sea of sorrows.

Don`t take this the wrong way but most of your NA guilds will do it again once you start to lose. Cause I`m sure most of them are fair weather players and with your night crew may also when faced with servers that have night crews who ‘get this’ fight more than just doors.

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Don`t take this the wrong way but most of your NA guilds will do it again once you start to lose. Cause I`m sure most of them are fair weather players and with your night crew may also when faced with servers that have night crews who ‘get this’ fight more than just doors.

Other than the recent transfers, the guilds we’ve had were just about all around since before we started winning regularly. Those are anything but fairweather players.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Ah. Well, I have learned to keep my profanities on forums roughly down to a minimum, although that is ironic considering how much I curse everywhere else.

Sort of backwards, thanks for the info!

Now the question is, do you know if I am saying kitten the profanity, or kitten the animal?

Hmm….

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

perfect fix for the massive zergs: anet implement a no more than 5% population advantage on a map.

The solution for more competitive matches is not to prevent people from playing, that’s bad for business, and unfair to those from dif time zones, but rather to scale points based on population. A tower that has not been attacked in 3 hours should not be worth one that is constantly under siege and was won in a 30 vs 30 brutal takeover.

This way more of the points in a match would be decided by players actually fighting players, instead of who gets to run over more NPCs.

in WvW

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

perfect fix for the massive zergs: anet implement a no more than 5% population advantage on a map.

The solution for more competitive matches is not to prevent people from playing, that’s bad for business, and unfair to those from dif time zones, but rather to scale points based on population. A tower that has not been attacked in 3 hours should not be worth one that is constantly under siege and was won in a 30 vs 30 brutal takeover.

This way more of the points in a match would be decided by players actually fighting players, instead of who gets to run over more NPCs.

A note for DB, this means that it will only help in match-ups where there is a significant imbalance at certain times. Not when there are fairly even forces. It would also lessen the benefit of the mass golem rush on undefended towers. I mean ya, I get it, 10 golems take down doors in 30 seconds. It’s smart. It’s also not very well balanced.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in WvW

Sajec.5302

This way more of the points in a match would be decided by players actually fighting players, instead of who gets to over more NPCs.

Yea, but that would require some pretty hefty code checks for every point on all the maps, that could cause lot of stability issues. Easier to force balance map population than point gains. You force a balanced population then player skills will have to increase or you’ll get rick rolled and pushed down. Zerg mentality goes to the bye bye and open field combat gets better alongside siege warfare. Forced pop balance would also negate all the transfers to "winning"servers cuz as increased Wv3 pops start to rise, queue times will rise along with it. Transfering to “win” then not getting to actually play will result in less transfers and more inner server teamwork/coordination.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Pendragon.8735

A note for DB, this means that it will only help in match-ups where there is a significant imbalance at certain times. Not when there are fairly even forces. It would also lessen the benefit of the mass golem rush on undefended towers. I mean ya, I get it, 10 golems take down doors in 30 seconds. It’s smart. It’s also not very well balanced.

This type of system could even benefit DB as well, when they run into situations where their own NA primetime team is severely outnumbered, they would lose less points.

No one should be prevented from playing. Hey if you have 150 that can overrun a map when no one else is on, more power to you, but it shouldn’t be worth holding the map against an even 150 opponents.

Anet understood this in PVE, as more people joined an event, it scaled up in difficulty with more mobs, more health on them, etc. A reward should be commensurate to the level of difficulty. If you are doing something incredibly easy the reward should be less.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Anet understood this in PVE, as more people joined an event, it scaled up in difficulty with more mobs, more health on them, etc. A reward should be commensurate to the level of difficulty. If you are doing something incredibly easy the reward should be less.

Weight every point tic by the population of each server at each tic.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

in WvW

Pendragon.8735

Yea, but that would require some pretty hefty code checks for every point on all the maps,

Well you would only balance it per map. Not per battle, that is simply strategy and tactics. If both sides have 100 on a map, but one side chooses not to defend a place, that is their own fault.

But this system would be simple, if one side has 100 on map and the other has 20, then its very obvious which has a huge advantage and the points tick is divided down by 30% or whatever rate is sufficient to shorten the gaps that need to be made up when both servers are more full. Right now entire periods of the day, in fact the most busy periods, are irrelevant as long as you can hold uncontested for hours overnight, and that’s a shame, because it lessens motivation for the whole concept.

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Oh rearry? I see a lot of FTF but they are usually nestled in the grass taking sweet pillowy naps.

zzz waffles zzz puppy’s

Its a trap.

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

….
….
….
….

Kitten is what happens when dirty words get censored on forums.

[SU]

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Weight every point tic by the population of each server at each tic.

Even if u mitigated points, it’s still going to give the server with the larger zergs who can cap more points the advantage, just not a huge gap. And this would “punish” players playing in non “zerg” times as their efforts wouldnt count as much. Simplest way is to prevent those huge population disadvantages period. Force players to balance populations on servers instead of trying to get Anet to figure it out. Free transfers, forced population limits based on percentage cap. Eventually, id say 3-4 weeks, you’ll see almost all servers with almost the same population in Wv3. Then skill, strats, tactics, teamwork, and coordination will come to the front. numbers will only be meaningful in “small” skirmishes.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Pendragon.8735

Players playing in primetime (meaning the busiest time no bias to timezome) are already being punished, as their efforts don’t count as much. Ask me if I would rather have 10 primetime players or 10 off peak, off peak every time, they will be worth way more points as they PvDoor.

Of course having numbers advantage is still going to be an advantage even in a points adjusted system, but it should be that way a little. It should always be better to have a player than not have a player. Can’t have someone’s presence entirely negated by a system. But just have to make it so those off peak times aren’t all that matters.

Anet is never going to lock players out of playing WvW (other than what the map can handle), those players will simply go find another game, and I would too. It’s not their fault that the other servers can’t muster equal numbers then. Nor can you ask long time guilds to split up for the good of the game. It’s no one’s fault really, just not enough Ocenaics and Euros/Americans to go around in each other’s servers. But the system can be improved to account for this.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

in WvW

Posted by: majinvegitto.7124

majinvegitto.7124

yaks i have some info for you stop trebbing SM its starting to get under a skin and you really don’t want to see DB kitten will take your BL and never give it back then kitten block you guys for points we would like to see you come 2nd but if u insist to harass us then its going to get ugly as well where do you guys even get that many treb? is anet giving you guys an unlimited supply? we have destroyed and I’m still counting 100+ of your guys trebs that been destroyed

I do agree you guys built a load of trebs. I noticed everytime you guys would take sm there would be 2 or more trebs facing WC or Klov before you even upgraded your walls. I think that is a half the reason we are so focused on taking OL these last couple days. But hey I applaud your use of siege, makes things a lot more interesting.

On another note its looking like there is a good possibility we will be in Tier 3 next week. DB be ready to get it handed to us. We should find out which of the new guilds are actually committed to the server after next week. I personally look forward to a challenging battle, even if we get beat down. I think it will definitely be closer than the last time we faced CD. I think we got beat by about 180k though a lot has changed in 3 months, we’ll see if we can do better this time around.

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

I actually would like to apologize for dancing on FTF corpses tonight at YBBL, I feel bad, and would like to allow you all to dance on my corpse. [FIST] on YB. dance on us, we deserve it.

-signed, guy with a guilty conscience

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

yaks i have some info for you stop trebbing SM its starting to get under a skin

So… we should stop trebbing because you don’t like it? You’re seriously posting this?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

Day Crews doing 10:45 PST woohooo go Dragonbrand!

Attachments:

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Sypsy.7318

Sypsy.7318

DB,

If you want to move up to T3, then you gotta squeeze more points out of Ehmry as well. I know you’re focusing on us Yaks, but there is a limit to how much you can take from us because then we’re just concentrated over fewer things and will defend it. You’re leaving a lot of low hanging fruit with them and it isn’t helping your cause. From your perspective, it’s the same point gain regardless of who you take it from.

Let Ehmry & Yaks fight it out on who gets bumped down to T5 naturally while we both have to deal with you.

JQ
Elemental Concept
Illusionary Concept

in WvW

Posted by: Frosty.8491

Frosty.8491

DB,

If you want to move up to T3, then you gotta squeeze more points out of Ehmry as well. I know you’re focusing on us Yaks, but there is a limit to how much you can take from us because then we’re just concentrated over fewer things and will defend it. You’re leaving a lot of low hanging fruit with them and it isn’t helping your cause. From your perspective, it’s the same point gain regardless of who you take it from.

Let Ehmry & Yaks fight it out on who gets bumped down to T5 naturally while we both have to deal with you.

I, for one, don’t want to move up to T3 just yet. I think we need at least another week in T4 to really get the feel for things.

Also, coming in and ganking our garrison in deadtime is a surefire way to keep us coming after you. I hope that crew enjoyed the 5 min it lasted in there.

IGN: Lyla Frostheart
Legion of Doom [LOD] | www.lodgw.com
Retired

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

I actually would like to apologize for dancing on FTF corpses tonight at YBBL, I feel bad, and would like to allow you all to dance on my corpse. [FIST] on YB. dance on us, we deserve it.

-signed, guy with a guilty conscience

no hard feelings mate

having a bunch of fun in YB BL tonight

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

DB,

I don’t want to sound like mean and all but I’ve been targeting Yaks for one main reason, and that is to see Ebay and Yaks fight for second. I couldn’t care for losing if we do move up a tier, as long as we have fun that’s all that matters.

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Pendragon.8735

^Actually that’s called DB fighting for Ehmry to be second. No biggie, we’re used to it, same dynamic as when we were in with TC. Really the way their 3 way system has broke down in most tiers.

in WvW

Posted by: Glitter.7634

Glitter.7634

To the EB thief outside Quentin Lake Sentry – I was really looking forward to getting my kitten handed to me in a duel. Of course a YB thief had to spoil the fun as I popped my food buffs 2 sec too late and proceed to down me. Then three of my heroic server mates showed up to join in the festivities… Good show putting down the YB defiler and I look forward to meeting you again in single combat and learning from the experience!

Invictus Aeturnum (IA) ~ Dragonbrand since August 2012 ~
Glitter Monkey (Warrior) / Phlaxis (Thief) / Svetlana Demitrova (Guardian)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Was jst in Eternal BG goofin off with couple guildees on upgrades. 3 of us and 4 Drag folks showed up…got kitten chased back into their keep 3 times. Then along came support for em, bout 3 more. Yea we wiped, but not before collecting couple more loot bags. So figured heck..lemme get an 80 to go along with their 80s. Show back up..kitten stomped em back to 2 towers. One guardian with a staff made me die laughing. He was fine long as he was in the bag pew pewin, get hit once or run towards him and he hauled butt into a tower lol….80 btw not an upgrade. My teamies head back to YB BL to clean it up..im a bit bored so i jst goof off running around Eternal. Decided wtheck, lemme jump a camp. 5 Drags waited until i attacked a camp solo then engaged…hahahahahah. WOW is bout all i can say to Drag’s night crew. You guys are great at 2 things it looks like: PvDoor and Running Through Doors to hide. Oh..well 3 if you count calling for help to take out 1 ele vs 5 Drags, go zergs!. lol

Well, was boring night so far, made me laugh so was all good i guess.

Oh yea..who was that lil 5 man we chased back into OL..and the ranger taht i spiked on the steps when he got froggy? Spiked in middle of all those NPCs and his teamates. =)

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Hey Ebay..u like that Hills defense just now..it was pretty intense for a lil bit…rofl

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

what is the latest score please?

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

To the dragonbrand guys from [NNK] and [UhOh] who I fought against at the far south supply camp in DB BL, I was the Yaks Bend mesmer with the [DD] guild tag roaming with an ele with [Duel], that was some funny fighting and intense too!! We killed you so many times and you kept running back one at a time until eventually a small zerg of you showed up to take us out.
I’m guessing you weren’t happy about dieing to us, cause I came back to the camp three times to /dance and /laugh with you guys and you killed me every time whilst I was dancing… you made me cry. Anyways thanks for the fun + bags of loot + repair bills. Would love someone from either [NNK] or [UhOh] to PM me so we can organise a battle for your guilds to fight [DD] in a 5v5 or 10v10 or even 1v1’s

Talons [BT]

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

BTW i’m not a “Bunzy troll” and not boasting, I die lots in WvW and I don’t rate myself as a pro player…I’m an average player with some skill but not a lot.

Talons [BT]

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Dunno..cant see the score for the bright green on the maps….hahahah

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Pendragon.8735

DB: 137k +440
YB: 93K +60
EB: 78K +195

Last two hours no serious fighting anywhere except YBBL

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

DB: 137k +440
YB: 93K +60
EB: 78K +195

Last two hours no serious fighting anywhere except YBBL

thanks for that.

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Nnk are very sore losers when you kill them 1 v 1 or kill 3 of em by yourself.

Now for yaks…duel is the same way. I’ve seen some very kitten yaks.

in WvW

Posted by: kujalord.5849

kujalord.5849

If you want a 1v1 we sure can give you

But you came in our BL in our “primetime” and that so many players online and you wish to fight 1v1 . LOL

If you want you need to ask juz simply party one of us

Attachments:

ruby
[SONG]

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

….
….
….
….

Its a word filter. Every time you use a curse word it replaces the word with kitten.

i.e.

“Alright I kittening confess, its been kittening nagging me all this time, but I cannot kittening take not kittening knowing anymore! Forget the kittening backlash I must kittening know!”

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Okay here is the plan.
Dragonbrand you need to get more points and go into T3 and take Fort Aspenwoods place. Yaks Bend stays in T4 and Ebay drops down.

So next T4 matchup will be;
Maguuma
Fort Aspenwood
Yaks Bend

I have faith you can do this! Go DB!

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: mauler.5694

mauler.5694

Iam with Bunzy on this one! Who is the guild (HIRE) I see on Ebay last 2-3 weeks…thats the only guild I seem to see anymore form Ebay….20+ (HIRE) zerg in mornings now along with DB!

Killa Zombie – Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Teldec V.6203

Teldec V.6203

Nice use of camera hack by DragonBrands TFV The Friends of Voltaire guild while taking Dawn’s in Ehmry Bl.

Teldec – SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

But you came in our BL in our “primetime” and that so many players online and you wish to fight 1v1 . LOL

I invite all NNK I kill to party after I kill them.

The few who’ve joined and actually said anything left a lasting impression of a guild full of a buncha upset children who are crying b/c they aren’t good.

Now y’all aren’t even accepting and just trying zerg me down.

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Hopefully we will see you next week in the battle field Dragonbrand, keep up your pressure, give them everything you got this week, and you will flip with one of the servers from our tier. It’s been months since a Tier 3 – Tier 4 flip has occurred!

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

I posted this in the T4 topic last week:

Not sure if Kaineng will make it up this far. We will see what happens when they matchup vs Maguma.

Doesn’t Kaineng also have a strong Oceanic/Asian population? I wouldn’t be surprised if they get significant transfers on the way up. People are attracted to up and coming servers.

Their matchup with Mag (or EB/YB) will indeed be interesting and telling.

Kaineng picked up SBI’s Korean guild War Machine. That’s why SBI is in freefall and why they’re switching with Blackgate next week. I’m fairly positive they picked up Rethesis from Darkhaven too, which are a relatively large group. You’ll note that Darkhaven has taken a sudden nose dive this week.

Depending on Kaineng’s presence as they climb their way up, you guys may be in trouble. At the same time, depending on how badly SBI smashes up TC, we might switch places with Crystal Desert in T3 soon. If that happens, then FA is likely to get focused as our servers don’t exactly get along. That may also shuffle things up in T4.

You guys are right in the middle of two big potential game changers. I wouldn’t worry about T4 being stagnant for too long.

As it turns out, Stormbluff Isle is doing less than stellar this week. Meanwhile, Isle of Janthir is doing way less than stellar this week. It is more likely at this point in time that Dragonbrand will switch with IoJ, not Fort Aspenwood.

If this week’s trends continue next week (and noting that Dragonbrand has been positive in points for 8 weeks while Isle of Janthir has been negative in points for 5 weeks, it’s likely), then DB and IoJ swap in 10 days.

Edit: I forgot about Maguuma. Hmm.

Hopefully we will see you next week in the battle field Dragonbrand, keep up your pressure, give them everything you got this week, and you will flip with one of the servers from our tier. It’s been months since a Tier 3 – Tier 4 flip has occurred!

Including this week, 6 weeks.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiske.4632

Kyiske.4632

The few who’ve joined and actually said anything left a lasting impression of a guild full of a buncha upset children who are crying b/c they aren’t good.

I actually find this extremely amusing considered at this timezone, there are only 1-3 ppl that speak English competently in our guild. So good luck with that mate. I mean even tonight last 2 hrs we vsed someone called Elctrolize (LZBO) from Yaks. I actually got requested there just to translate for them. So I really find what you state to be true in any way. So nice jokes mate.

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Was jst in Eternal BG goofin off with couple guildees on upgrades. 3 of us and 4 Drag folks showed up…got kitten chased back into their keep 3 times. Then along came support for em, bout 3 more. Yea we wiped, but not before collecting couple more loot bags. So figured heck..lemme get an 80 to go along with their 80s. Show back up..kitten stomped em back to 2 towers. One guardian with a staff made me die laughing. He was fine long as he was in the bag pew pewin, get hit once or run towards him and he hauled butt into a tower lol….80 btw not an upgrade. My teamies head back to YB BL to clean it up..im a bit bored so i jst goof off running around Eternal. Decided wtheck, lemme jump a camp. 5 Drags waited until i attacked a camp solo then engaged…hahahahahah. WOW is bout all i can say to Drag’s night crew. You guys are great at 2 things it looks like: PvDoor and Running Through Doors to hide. Oh..well 3 if you count calling for help to take out 1 ele vs 5 Drags, go zergs!. lol

Well, was boring night so far, made me laugh so was all good i guess.

Oh yea..who was that lil 5 man we chased back into OL..and the ranger taht i spiked on the steps when he got froggy? Spiked in middle of all those NPCs and his teamates. =)

Think goodness not everyone feels need to post play by play accounts of their play time. This thread would be 1000 pages long already.

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

I can’t remember who I fought against yesterday in Yak’s BG over the temple of storms I think it was a Necro, Ranger and a Thief.

Either way that was the most fun I’ve had in WvWvW in about three weeks since I fought Borlis Pass. It’s a shame the fight was decided when Dragonbrand decided to come along and Rofl-stomp the Temple of Storms into the ground and chase us both off instead of seeing which one of us would win the skirmish.

Ps – If I may offer some advice if the people in the fight are reading this, You were surrounded by weakened Krait it would have been easier for the Downed Thief/Ranger to revive by taking down a weakened Krait allowing the Necro to continue fighting me so I couldn’t hide and heal than to drop everything and revive him.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: brogarn.8723

brogarn.8723

The only guild I really had issues with as far as attitude goes was while I was on EB was CL. Most memorable was getting into a couple fights with some Asura Warrior from that guild. I completely blew the first fight and he spam laughed me a couple times. Whatever, probably deserved. Second meeting was a real fight and he got downed half a blink before I did. His #3 downed skill was far better than mine for that situation, so he won the fight. Then proceeded to jump up and down on my corpse. Conversely, a warrior from WAR and I fought in water and out for like 5 minutes, maybe more. I didn’t have much in the way of condition removal, so his vulnerability stacks put a big ole hurting on me and he won in the end. This guy, though, gave me a /salute. It’s the same thing I would have done, and have done in the past, on good fights. On slaughters, I just roll on, because the other guy is probably already kicking himself in the teeth and having been there, don’t care to pile on top. It’s just not cool, imo.

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Yaks how did it feel to get DP’d by DB and EBay?

Much love,

<3

Yeah we figured this was happening a while back when Ebay wasn’t pushing DBBL at all meanwhile Ebay’s own BL was getting wiped. Also on DBBL, Ebay would head across the map to hit YB when Ebay hadn’t flipped a single thing on their side of DBBL.

Oh well, what can you do.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |