1-11-13 Maguuma vs. Borlis Pass/Devona's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Still having a party at north camp in DR. Come get you some!

Party over. What a bunch of killjoys.

A party can only last so long when I’m not there. Also lol you said killjoys

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

I am asking a serious question to get a serious answer from a person who really knows what he is talking about. I am not trying to troll anybody.

Dragonbrand had lots of guild transfer over to them to cover NA primetime when they were in T5. Had it not been for that they wouldn’t have dominated T5 so much that they overtook two servers in T4 in score the following week. Maguuma dropped down one tier as a result since we came in third. Maguuma needed two weeks to match the domination that Dragonbrand put out on T5.

Thank you.

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I for one would be happy to drop down to T6. Then we would probably get the chance to fight [PAXA] again(?), and footage get so much better when it involves actual fighting.

With [OG] it mostly consists of them running away or hiding in invulnerability spots.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

seeing as how i’ve been pretty much shown the door and having it held open for me, if AR would like insight during the next battle, you have my id. Send me a whisper. I have no problem with this, seeing as how everyone thinks I am the bad guy, I may as well fit the bill.

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I for one am glad to be privy to this context-free post that most of us probably don’t care about anyway.

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

I for one am glad to be privy to this context-free post that most of us probably don’t care about anyway.

I do now.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Get over yourself, d/d e.

Nobody in AD claims to be the best at anything. Unlike some others in this teir.

BTW, the NoQQ elem who beat you used to be someone we fought against when they were on Kaineng. Their group was better than OG. A guild group we fought against from NSP called PAXA. Yup, better than OG. Envy from FC, better than OG.

Keep on building that self-perpetuated myth that Maguuma has the most skilled players in GW2 though. The rest of us will sit and laugh at you and recognize that all servers have skilled players on them.

Considering I’m not geared for 1v1 and never use my elite 1v1 either, even you guys in AD should be able to get a kill now on me now and then.

I’m still waiting to see those better guilds, though. I’ve never seen OG turn down a fight, even if they weren’t sure they’d win, unlike certain other guilds.

If you’re talking about AD, the only time we fall back is to string out the groups we are fighting to a more advantageous position for us. Not our fault you keep running at us like trained zerglings. Maybe if you thought more tactically and less “ZOMG IM SO GUUD AND GANGSTA” then you might do better in wvw.

Ranger vs AD = Ranger win’s.

Screenshots from 5 different angles + fraps or it didn’t happen
– bunzie

Ranger = Fraps + 10 Screenshots, a ranger’s word is solid…

I can’t wait to leave this Tier, I’ve taken hole week and bit off WvW to PvE new char to lvl 80 and get more items. Sorry say it but WvW is boring atm and the forums are full of smack/trash talkers.

No one ever accepts challengers/duels or anything, I’ve only seen the guild WAR accept from BP, oh and WaR. The rest sit around trolling the forums, most of the time its over 1 win. I don’t come to forums every time I kill someone say “I Killed A OG” it’s like you need an award or something.

I’ve personally lost count of how many times I’ve steam rolled over guilds that love to trash the forums about OG, but I never come to forums looking for my fame.

What’s funny is all the trash LARP/NoQQ talked about DR back in the lower tiers and now look at what server there on….

AD, you guys come across as try hard’s, all you ever talk about is OG but you keep refusing to duel/team fight, so run your mouths on the forums post your videos with your guardian saying “I’m Rooted I’m Rooted” (You really need to learn how root works, just dodge out of it), and there is good chance you won’t be facing Mag for long time enjoy Tier 6, while we enjoy an more active tier.

Ranger Out…..

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Folie.7980

Folie.7980

if it’s red it’s dead

#magswag
bad player/10

in WvW

Posted by: Smitten.3076

Smitten.3076

Nobody in AD claims to be the best at anything. Unlike some others in this teir.

BTW, the NoQQ elem who beat you used to be someone we fought against when they were on Kaineng. Their group was better than OG. A guild group we fought against from NSP called PAXA. Yup, better than OG. Envy from FC, better than OG.

Keep on building that self-perpetuated myth that Maguuma has the most skilled players in GW2 though. The rest of us will sit and laugh at you and recognize that all servers have skilled players on them.

Considering I’m not geared for 1v1 and never use my elite 1v1 either, even you guys in AD should be able to get a kill now on me now and then.

I’m still waiting to see those better guilds, though. I’ve never seen OG turn down a fight, even if they weren’t sure they’d win, unlike certain other guilds.

If you’re talking about AD, the only time we fall back is to string out the groups we are fighting to a more advantageous position for us. Not our fault you keep running at us like trained zerglings. Maybe if you thought more tactically and less “ZOMG IM SO GUUD AND GANGSTA” then you might do better in wvw.

– bunzie

AD, you guys come across as try hard’s, all you ever talk about is OG but you keep refusing to duel/team fight, so run your mouths on the forums post your videos with your guardian saying “I’m Rooted I’m Rooted” (You really need to learn how root works, just dodge out of it), and there is good chance you won’t be facing Mag for long time enjoy Tier 6, while we enjoy an more active tier.

Ranger Out…..

Actually I think you’re wrong here. We do get strung into responding to OG people a lot, should probably try not to get baited into that I suppose though. We actually have taken the stance of mostly ignoring OG , they have some decent players but really they aren’t a factor with how we play our WvW game. I actually think the whole thing was perpetrated by a few posters within OG who seemed to chafe at Oozo’s videos. To each their own though, I’d probably enjoy OG if the trash talk on the forums( from a few) wasn’t my first introduction into their skill. We really aren’t trying hard either, we WvW then put out videos of fun fights. Well Oozo does .. it never really was anything more than that. Until some people decided to make more of it. We’ll keep doing our thing, you keep doing yours.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

if it’s red it’s dead

Congrats on taking four hours to accomplish that. But seriously, we were getting bored, I left before I heard DR started attacking the rams in the middle of the camp and actually getting somewhere. Speaking of which!

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

– bunzie

Ranger = Fraps + 10 Screenshots, a ranger’s word is solid…

I can’t wait to leave this Tier, I’ve taken hole week and bit off WvW to PvE new char to lvl 80 and get more items. Sorry say it but WvW is boring atm and the forums are full of smack/trash talkers.

No one ever accepts challengers/duels or anything, I’ve only seen the guild WAR accept from BP, oh and WaR. The rest sit around trolling the forums, most of the time its over 1 win. I don’t come to forums every time I kill someone say “I Killed A OG” it’s like you need an award or something.

I’ve personally lost count of how many times I’ve steam rolled over guilds that love to trash the forums about OG, but I never come to forums looking for my fame.

What’s funny is all the trash LARP/NoQQ talked about DR back in the lower tiers and now look at what server there on….

Ranger Out…..

Definition of a ‘Try Hard’: Those that pick the strongest/best items or classes and play very seriously to make sure that they win as much as possible.

Mr Ranger dude: You sometimes make good posts sometimes, sometimes they are…just weird. If we were ‘Try Hards’ then we’d all be playing D/D Eles/thieves/mesmers. Which is ironic that you say that after I just recently watched the videos your guild released of 3 DD ele/2 thieves and 1 DD ele/1 thief.

As for the rest of your post: We posted a video that had nothing to do with you guys a week ago. YOUR GUILD decided to comment on it, and it went from there. Also you can’t dodge out of a root once its on you, and being a guard we catch root multiple times in each kitten fight. Secondly we don’t duel. “Duel meh brah” is the type of thing someone says when they lose in the normal game (WvW), wanting to take the fight outside of the normal game to redeem themselves in the eyes of their peers. Want duels? Hit up SPvP.

We play WvW because there are tactics involved, because you have to think OUTSIDE of the ‘ kitten wow pvp model’. Each time that we have fought your guild in wvw, other than when your guild was zerg surfing, you were caught out of position. Each. Time. WvW requires , coordination, critical thinking, and above all else, situational awareness. So, do we want to duel you? Who cares if we want to duel you or not. Bottom line is your guild LOST in WvW, quite a few times against us.

in WvW

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

I am pretty proud that we managed to get to page 12 without getting the thread closed <3 good job everyone!

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I’m seeing dead Rangers in this movie.

You mean like some of your guildmates? Oh wait, you are the same guy that criticized others for running FOTM builds the day after Bunzy put out a movie with OG running two DDEs and three thieves. LOL.

and there is good chance you won’t be facing Mag for long time enjoy Tier 6, while we enjoy an more active tier.

Ranger Out…..

GL to you and your egos.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I think you jinxed it Tukuku

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Also you can’t dodge out of a root once its on you

The root on ranger root pulses. Perhaps he is saying that you can time your dodge right at the pulse in that split second where it refreshes. This might be possible, but not tested by myself personally.

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

You know why there are so many d/d eles and thieves in OG? Because it’s a guild of roamers. It’s not because everyone plays fotm classes. The thieves in the guild have run with every build out there, and most of the eles don’t run the standard d/d setup. If balance shifts and these classes are no longer considered top tier, we’ll still be playing them because they’re the only two classes in the game that have enough mobility to effectively roam.

Although, it’s not like AD doesn’t run thieves, eles, and mesmers as well. Killed enough of those last night. The fact that you run some unfortunately hugely underpowered classes like necros and guardians doesn’t exactly put you on a high horse when it comes to class picks.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

I am pretty proud that we managed to get to page 12 without getting the thread closed <3 good job everyone!

Is that a challenge?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

You mean like some of your guildmates? Oh wait, you are the same guy that criticized others for running FOTM builds the day after Bunzy put out a movie with OG running two DDEs and three thieves. LOL.

and there is good chance you won’t be facing Mag for long time enjoy Tier 6, while we enjoy an more active tier.

Ranger Out…..

GL to you and your egos.

looked like a 10v4, then a second 10v4+guild claimer. bad positioning and initiation by OG. this is why you use voice chat

in WvW

Posted by: Randomskillz.8571

Randomskillz.8571

PRO is moving to Dragonbrand?? This is what PRO members are saying. I thought you guys were going to stay on DR after all that talk about Drednyte and such. Now you’re leaving too?

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Ranger Out…..

GL to you and your egos.

looked like a 10v4, then a second 10v4+guild claimer. bad positioning and initiation by OG. this is why you use voice chat

It is a 10v8. They try to stealth rez their ranger who got caught out of position and end up losing two early because of that. As I mentioned in my first post of this movie and on the youtube page, they made errors in positioning at the start of the fight. The supervisor had 3-4 minutes on the buff.

OG has proclaimed themselves to be the best roaming WvW guild out there, so they should have won this fight. I’m pretty sure the best roaming WvW guild would have beat us in this situation. We really aren’t that great. So, I’m going to have to assume that maybe OG is not the best roaming WvW playing GW2?

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Although, it’s not like AD doesn’t run thieves, eles, and mesmers as well. Killed enough of those last night. The fact that you run some unfortunately hugely underpowered classes like necros and guardians doesn’t exactly put you on a high horse when it comes to class picks.

But, you don’t hear us making a big deal out of other people running “FOTM” classes because of that. We do recognize that DDEs, Thieves, and Mesmers are by far the best 1v1 dueling classes in the game, however. We aren’t going to hypocritically call others out for running FOTM builds when people in our guild run some of those builds themselves.

Necros and Guardians aren’t underpowered for group PvP. In fact, they are quite good.

in WvW

Sol.4310

Ranger Out…..

GL to you and your egos.

It is a 10v8. They try to stealth rez their ranger who got caught out of position and end up losing two early because of that. As I mentioned in my first post of this movie and on the youtube page, they made errors in positioning at the start of the fight. The supervisor had 3-4 minutes on the buff.

OG has proclaimed themselves to be the best roaming WvW guild out there, so they should have won this fight. I’m pretty sure the best roaming WvW guild would have beat us in this situation. We really aren’t that great. So, I’m going to have to assume that maybe OG is not the best roaming WvW playing GW2?

I hit a nerve didn’t I, so does AD continue to refuse a team challenge vs OG, surely your tactics and comms should own us seen as we are a BAD GUILD.

Or you going to sit on forums like always talking garbage……

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Sol.4310

But, you don’t hear us making a big deal out of other people running “FOTM” classes because of that. We do recognize that DDEs, Thieves, and Mesmers are by far the best 1v1 dueling classes in the game, however. We aren’t going to hypocritically call others out for running FOTM builds when people in our guild run some of those builds themselves.

Necros and Guardians aren’t underpowered for group PvP. In fact, they are quite good.

“We do recognize that DDEs, Thieves, and Mesmers are by far the best 1v1 dueling classes in the game” you don’t duel much do you, Mesmers might be but I wouldn’t say Ele or Thief’s are…

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

What’s this obsession with duels and 5v5’s all about? You proclaimed to be the best WvW roaming guild, not the best sPvP guild.

Whether or not you can beat AD 5v5 says very little about your roaming capabilities.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Actually, I’m pretty sure some of your guildies are doing just that. And ya, that was kind of my point regarding necs and guards. Eles, thieves, and mesmers may get the attention, but it’s not like you guys are running weak characters either. I have yet to see you run a group of 10 rangers or anything like that. I’m not even sure if I’ve seen any rangers or engis in your guild. Maybe a ranger.

Maguuma

in WvW

Oozo.7856

“We do recognize that DDEs, Thieves, and Mesmers are by far the best 1v1 dueling classes in the game” you don’t duel much do you, Mesmers might be but I wouldn’t say Ele or Thief’s are…

A good DDE or Thief can disengage and reset combat (and thus health) via mobility if they want or need to. That, alone, is enough to win pretty much any 1v1 against a class that can’t match their mobility.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

Posted by: Randomskillz.8571

Randomskillz.8571

GASM move to Dragonbrand? There’s GASM tags on it now. Sigh..GASM and PRO transfering?

in WvW

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

You guys do realize that you just lit the Bunzy signal right?

in WvW

Posted by: Folie.7980

Folie.7980

if it’s red it’s dead

Congrats on taking four hours to accomplish that. But seriously, we were getting bored, I left before I heard DR started attacking the rams in the middle of the camp and actually getting somewhere. Speaking of which!

Congrats on assuming I was there lol. I’m just responding to you calling people killjoys for pvping in a pvp area

#magswag
bad player/10

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Actually, I’m pretty sure some of your guildies are doing just that. And ya, that was kind of my point regarding necs and guards. Eles, thieves, and mesmers may get the attention, but it’s not like you guys are running weak characters either. I have yet to see you run a group of 10 rangers or anything like that. I’m not even sure if I’ve seen any rangers or engis in your guild. Maybe a ranger.

Yeah, we aren’t good enough to run those 10 man ranger squads that the other good teams are running. Good point. Or not.

We have engineers. We have rangers but don’t typically run them since they are lacking for group PvP in our opinions (for pretty much the same reason I don’t run my power necro for group PvP).

in WvW

Smitten.3076

I sometimes run my Power necro for group PvP. =D

in WvW

Sol.4310

A good DDE or Thief can disengage and reset combat (and thus health) via mobility if they want or need to. That, alone, is enough to win pretty much any 1v1 class that can’t match their mobility.

Well you should see what rangers are doing to Ele’s and Thiefs our dueling build is to strong for thief’s and ele’s to break or stand up against. Only thing Ele or Thief can do most of the time is run away.

Look I don’t hate AD nor do I think they are bad players, just you guys so hell bent on OG, so we called you out and lets do it, doesn’t need to be 5v5 it can be whatever numbers. Roaming or not its still same thing.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Ranger Out…..

GL to you and your egos.

I hit a nerve didn’t I, so does AD continue to refuse a team challenge vs OG, surely your tactics and comms should own us seen as we are a BAD GUILD.

Or you going to sit on forums like always talking garbage……

I never said you were a bad guild. I actually think OG has a lot of good players. See, here is your problem: you care too much about whether people think you are good or not.

You expect to make posts about how you destroy everyone you run across (when that is not the case) and proclaim yourselves to be the best roaming WvW guild without catching some flak? Seriously?

in WvW

Oozo.7856

What’s the command for deguilding someone? YOU MUST PLAY CONDITIONS!!

in WvW

Smitten.3076

What’s the command for deguilding someone? YOU MUST PLAY CONDITIONS!!

I also run a S/D Ele and a support thief, and sometimes a healing Guardian. -.-

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

A good DDE or Thief can disengage and reset combat (and thus health) via mobility if they want or need to. That, alone, is enough to win pretty much any 1v1 class that can’t match their mobility.

Well you should see what rangers are doing to Ele’s and Thiefs our dueling build is to strong for thief’s and ele’s to break or stand up against. Only thing Ele or Thief can do most of the time is run away.

Look I don’t hate AD nor do I think they are bad players, just you guys so hell bent on OG, so we called you out and lets do it, doesn’t need to be 5v5 it can be whatever numbers. Roaming or not its still same thing.

Maybe you should keep bunzy from posting, and focus on making your WvW function better (communication, situational awareness, etc). The reason we have been so hell bent on OG is because of the trash talk from the previous forums about our video. Calling us out? I told bunzy all he has to do is hop on voice chat and we can set it up. He wont, for some reason.

I put the ball in his court, so…yea.

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

I mean WaR, ILL, SM, GOON all these guilds and outnumbering us at least 4 to 1. Yet they know where we are, when to hit, where we placed our siege. I mean at least fake it and pretend to not to know..

WaR is a small guild that just transferred from Borlis Pass to Maguuma. I doubt they would send one member to a server that is losing by a large amount to spy.

Think before you post nonsense.

Cmon Zara, we know for a fact, they still have members here.

However, this matchup was already decided the moment we transferred over to Maguuma. There’s never been any reason for anyone to spy on anyone during this matchup.

I think everyone needs to take note that WaR is one of the greatest guilds out there. Their 50+ people guild could carry an entire server and has caused the score of the current matchup. If it wasn’t for WaR, I’m sure Borlis would have been greater than or equal to Maguuma.

Frankly Zara, you say things like this even though you know the server decided not to even play this week. Don’t act like WaR carried the server, that simply is a fallacy. Multiple weeks of having guilds on BP jump on coat tails took the steam out of people. you know as well as I do, there is barely anyone out in WvW for Borlis atm. Many running xp groups, but not too much serious keep taking or fighting going on. Enjoy your ride, just Krew #2 at this point. Just one more zerg guild over there.

you werent there when me zara and lubu and duke carried eternal for 10 ~ 14 hours a day and add to that me and zara carrying bp bl which was your job to the last 1 min before i transfer, and im pretty sure the thing my sis posted in borlis forums made it clear that she and zara took full upgraded bp bl from maguuma which again ( WAS YOUR JOB) and you’re still rude enough to talk about WaR ? i cant imagine myself being a father and being such an idiot over the internet, may the spirit of the wild heals you my friend, LMFAO

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

dreztina.4820

I never said you were a bad guild. I actually think OG has a lot of good players. See, here is your problem: you care too much about whether people think you are good or not.

You expect to make posts about how you destroy everyone you run across (when that is not the case) and proclaim yourselves to be the best roaming WvW guild without catching some flak? Seriously?

I doubt anyone in the guild really cares. It’s just a bit of trash talk to make this god awful matchup a little less terrible.

Maguuma

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

I doubt anyone in the guild really cares. It’s just a bit of trash talk to make this god awful matchup a little less terrible.

Its painfully obvious that you do

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Its painfully obvious that you do

If it makes you feel better to think that, feel free.

Maguuma

in WvW

Smitten.3076

I want Sol’s Ranger spec please.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

It’s FOTM, everyone should know it!!!!!

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

It doesn’t actually it makes me see whats been wrong with gamers since wow and cod came out. Put up a video thats not meant to show us destroying people, but good fights and some egos get hurt because a new generation of gamers can’t handle it. It changed from:

“ kitten that was a good fight and you totally got us at this part”
to
“You guys are bad! You didn’t beat us! If you don’t duel us obviously we are better”

Been hearing that since ’05 =/

in WvW

dreztina.4820

It doesn’t actually it makes me see whats been wrong with gamers since wow and cod came out. Put up a video thats not meant to show us destroying people, but good fights and some egos get hurt because a new generation of gamers can’t handle it. It changed from:

kitten that was a good fight and you totally got us at this part"
to
“You guys are bad! You didn’t beat us! If you don’t duel us obviously we are better”

Been hearing that since ’05 =/

Those are some pretty pink glasses you’re wearing. I’ve been playing online games since long before WoW came out, and it was NEVER like that.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

If these forums weren’t moderated as much, these phrases would make a comback:

Umadbro?
Notalentassclown

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Oozo.7856

I was very sick so had a huge backlog of footage to go through.

This was a really fun fight against Maguuma. Just speaking generally, the coordination displayed by Maguuma PUGs was pretty impressive (and thus frustrating) at times. I think that is what really seperated Mag from BP and DR and any other server I’ve played against for that matter (including when I was in T2 on DB).

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

“GASM move to Dragonbrand? There’s GASM tags on it now. Sigh..GASM and PRO transfering?”

They’d never do ANYTHING like this after weeks of preaching about server loyalty and how “I” was so wrong for leaving DR weeks ago….

or would they. I hear GASM’s GL has been on the lamb for a couple weeks anyways.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

[GOAT]’s Farmville.
I stumble upon GOAT setting up to farm magumma

in WvW

Sol.4310

@ BP CAGE P/D thief lets have proper fight no elite this time Thief’s guild tad to OP atm.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

I apologize for showing up late (I just logged on) in that new GOAT video posted by testpig, but I arrive at 5:40 (Guardian with Ghastly Shield and Firebringer Sword running up the stairs) and then do a bubble push at 5:48.

Not a bad defense there by GOAT, wish I had been there earlier to see it with my own eyes. Nice use of a choke point.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass