11/30 - TC, FA & YB

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Nut.4713

Nut.4713

Sincerely,
That one [GODS] elementalist from FA that just won’t die

Are you the one that runs away all the time? Stop it, your team could have actually won some of those fights if you didn’t fleee.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

I would just like to extend an invitation to all the YB PVEr’s to come out and play in WvW, I don’t like having virtually zero queues through all the NA prime time, longest one I heard was 1 minute to get into YB BL, and no where else, after the reset, and definately don’t like having out manned buff.

I do Love all the badges I’m getting how ever

(edited by juicifruitz.6251)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Bleergh.1938

Bleergh.1938

Had an awesome time on EB tonight(8pm-12 AEST aka Oceanic Primetime) was in a group that started off about 5-6 of us defending Mendon’s against about 25 or more TC that had trebs and catas and bals oh my! We had no supply camps at the time so were running supply from Overlook or YBBL when we could. TC took down the wall quite a few times with their 3 trebs before we were able to knock them down. Then they came back with a few ballista to clear the top of the walls but by this stage there was about 10-15 of us so some of us ran(jumped) up the back of that group of rocks or just charged up the front and took them down. Then TC set up some catas and started knocking down the walls again but the moment they were stepping inside those walls it was a massacre, we had 3 ballistas set up at the lord to take you out. I don’t know how but somehow after we took out those catas we were able to push you back and pretty much wipe you out. This of course was over the span of a couple of hours i think.

After this I started running supply from YBBL to Mendons to get those walls up but got distracted in YBBL by FA trying to take BL with a bit of siege in the tunnel there. we pushed em off there and they just started doing supply circuits. I am le tired now so I’ll see ya tomoz!

Shal Greenhaven
Yak’s Bend

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: nyaonyao.8402

nyaonyao.8402

Score and map update~!

Attachments:

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: insaneshadow.1654

insaneshadow.1654

I’m getting a real “Groundhog Day” from this.

Gust Root | Letum Folium | Lo Bridge | Snow Spot | Roland East | Nascharr | Bjorn Microbrew
Yak’s Bend
Lincoln Force [BOMB]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: zuube.5930

zuube.5930

With whats happen to YB`s keep this saturday morn(est) I`m starting to think that TC and FA has teamed up.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Tandy.4781

Tandy.4781

With whats happen to YB`s keep this saturday morn(est) I`m starting to think that TC and FA has teamed up.

Yeah cant see it being any other way. Appearances all point to it, just need the confirmation I guess.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cosec.9802

Cosec.9802

Hey we got and TC WvW Leaders Fallowing i would like to chat with you please pm me. And no this isn’t for some shady deal or anything.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

30 Unit TC Golem Army.

Attachments:

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Tandy.4781

30 golems is just crazy lol…love the pics

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: NineOnine.4327

NineOnine.4327

TC still seems to have stupid numbers. Wonder why. Not very good, per usual but yeah, zerball ftw. Where’d ya get the extra people from, I wonder.

I’m from TC and i agree with you having played 4-5 days a week of WvW on this server since launch pretty much…. A few months ago we were the underdog, it was way more fun. Now there is nothing but TC care bears posting on this thread who 90% of, when we were down were nowhere to be seen. I feel like a core group of about 100 people hold the fort 24/7 and did what we can to secure any points we could it was a real rush having out man’d buff most of the time and still making a dent.

The commander level on TC has dropped overall, I watched as my own guild new commanders spend 3-4 hour tonight trying to take Yaks keeps (which they eventually did). To me it felt like they were on a self indulgent quest, all it achieved was giving half the map to FA, ego, and losing huge sums of badges/gold in siege, while making 0 for the people following them. As you say the only reason we got anything done was numbers.

Again when we were down, getting smashed by CD, sos or blackgate etc, a few months ago there was no queue, now every time i try and get into EB i have to wait. I’m sure its the same story on any server that’s wining their bracket. Sorry for the negativity but i can’t help but feel this way….. Maybe it’s time for some TC to move to FA or Yaks and even the score.

(edited by NineOnine.4327)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sylpharion.1452

Sylpharion.1452

Please don’t start this again. If it makes you feel any better FA spent the whole time earlier today retaking FABL’s Bay and Hils from both TC and YB while neither touched each others BL or even in EB for that matter.

Attachments:

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

Yeah cant see it being any other way. Appearances all point to it, just need the confirmation I guess.

Did the capture of their keep help clear any misconception?

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Gorge Express.7163

Gorge Express.7163

With what’s happening right now, that misconception is about to get a lot worse.

For the last 8+ hours, team chat has been filled with people thinking there is some kind of alliance going on. Whether it’s true or not, more and more people are believing that there is.

(edited by Gorge Express.7163)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Sorry, but I am loving TC. The longest queue time I have had so far was for EB (which is usual) and that was 5 minutes!

If you think 5 minutes is something to complain about I can’t imagine how you would feel about Blackgates primetime 2 hour wait times for ALL BLs! Lol.

Plus, once TC moves up to tier 2 than we will be put into our place very quickly. That “rush” will come back since we will have to start rethinking strategies in order to remain competitive.

So just wait another week or two.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Ukridge.4506

Ukridge.4506

You have to give us credit for our skill in diplomacy. Apparently we can have a deal with Yaks for two weeks where we team up on FA, then after costing Yaks second place by taking their keep at the last moment in the second week, we can team up with FA, take out Yaks, and reward them by immediately seizing their keep.

Snurff
Transcendent Veneration (TV)
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Ukridge.4506)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Tandy.4781

Did the capture of their keep help clear any misconception?

Hey if you say its not so I will take you at your word, it just “feels” like its 2 vs 1 today and lots of people on Yak’s were talking about it, but if it truly isnt I dont know how to fix that misconception.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

I dont know how to fix that misconception.

By not perpetuating it by bringing it here.

We’ve been hearing the same things from FA for the two weeks prior. There’s no kitten alliances. We fight, you fight. Little circles on the map change colors. The end.

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Borne Trickster.8254

Borne Trickster.8254

Is wondering why some take this so seriously. I play to relax, it’s fun and I have a great time with some of the other TC players.

Nari, Sylvari Necromancer of [Envy]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

You two servers got paid doing this? Alliance FTW?

Attachments:

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: lionspride.7596

lionspride.7596

We have handed Yak SM multiple times through this match up to keep FA from catching us and leaving the burden of defending SM to YAK. We wiped FA from OW last night for 2 hours while we held pang. We could easily have helped them take it but it did not create an advantage for us. Instead we killed both sides while making sure OW was not taken and we held pang until SM flipped.

We do what is tactically advantageous for us regardless of who we fight. Why would we care who gets second? We want first and we do what we can to make sure that happens. Sometimes that will roll Yak way sometimes FA, but helping either of you get second? Why would we, what’s in it for us? You’re both the enemy.

Pride Nightshade [TV] – 80 Ranger
Leader, Transcendent Veneration – Tarnished Coast
http://transcendentveneration.guildportal.com

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Galantis.3267

Galantis.3267

Considering FA and and especially TC outnumber Yak’s most of the time, you guys aren’t doing that well.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Why would we care who gets second? We want first and we do what we can to make sure that happens. Sometimes that will roll Yak way sometimes FA, but helping either of you get second? Why would we, what’s in it for us? You’re both the enemy.

So much this. Also, have you noticed its always TC teaming up with another server? Its never TC being teamed up against. I wonder why…

Oh yea, its the fact every server has to do what it takes to move up. Which means watching FA take down YB’s tower walls and TC coming ight behind them as the walls drop to wipe both zergs.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

I have mixed emotions about moving up to T2. On one hand, I’d like something new, challenging and it’d be interesting to know how TC has grown as a server. On the other hand however, this 3 week battle has been one of the closest and most engaging battles I’ve participated in. All three servers keep bringing the fight day in and day out and it’s something that you guys should be proud of. I’ve been on other servers before, usually the good fight stops Sunday evening. I’m kind of disappointed with all the alliance accusations going around because we’re all just having fun and you guys are ruining some of the best WvW GW2 has to offer with drama.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

TC still seems to have stupid numbers. Wonder why. Not very good, per usual but yeah, zerball ftw. Where’d ya get the extra people from, I wonder.

I’m from TC and i agree with you having played 4-5 days a week of WvW on this server since launch pretty much…. A few months ago we were the underdog, it was way more fun. Now there is nothing but TC care bears posting on this thread who 90% of, when we were down were nowhere to be seen. I feel like a core group of about 100 people hold the fort 24/7 and did what we can to secure any points we could it was a real rush having out man’d buff most of the time and still making a dent.

The commander level on TC has dropped overall, I watched as my own guild new commanders spend 3-4 hour tonight trying to take Yaks keeps (which they eventually did). To me it felt like they were on a self indulgent quest, all it achieved was giving half the map to FA, ego, and losing huge sums of badges/gold in siege, while making 0 for the people following them. As you say the only reason we got anything done was numbers.

Again when we were down, getting smashed by CD, sos or blackgate etc, a few months ago there was no queue, now every time i try and get into EB i have to wait. I’m sure its the same story on any server that’s wining their bracket. Sorry for the negativity but i can’t help but feel this way….. Maybe it’s time for some TC to move to FA or Yaks and even the score.

i have to agree. working the night crew against SoS, getting overwhelmed by BG and SoR, were the best times i had in WvW. now i’m spending 6 hours in a tower ticking siege that rarely ever even needs to be used. the good habits that were slowly being built are starting to fade away. i felt like i was helping to make a difference in those tough matches. now, it doesn’t really seem like i’m all that necessary anymore. the main thing i’m doing when i log in is handling the jobs most people don’t want to be bothered with. the janitorial work. that’s not to say that there aren’t others who share the responsibility, just that a growing portion of players don’t. cap-n-dash is starting to make a comeback, with giant chunks of players leaving the map entirely the instant everything is green. regardless of the shape of the areas. repairs go neglected. upgrades get ignored. siege gets wasted. just offense offense offense. the few dedicated people who stick around to defend end up carrying the workload, while the majority don’t even think to offer to help out. and that majority are the ones who are strangely missing when we’re not winning. it’s pretty telling, really.

i greatly preferred the matches where we were getting slaughtered. zerging was non-existent. we had to be pretty creative to take even a single area, and even more creative to hold it. we had to rely on each other to handle the boring jobs. we worked as one, because we needed to. i’d LOVE for YB and FA to actively coordinate to team up against us. take away everything we have, and spawn camp us. ruthlessly. force us to tighten up again. the tough will overcome. the weak will fade away. we’ll be much better off for it.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Choko.6821

i have to agree. working the night crew against SoS, getting overwhelmed by BG and SoR, were the best times i had in WvW. now i’m spending 6 hours in a tower ticking siege that rarely ever even needs to be used. the good habits that were slowly being built are starting to fade away. i felt like i was helping to make a difference in those tough matches. now, it doesn’t really seem like i’m all that necessary anymore. the main thing i’m doing when i log in is handling the jobs most people don’t want to be bothered with. the janitorial work. that’s not to say that there aren’t others who share the responsibility, just that a growing portion of players don’t. cap-n-dash is starting to make a comeback, with giant chunks of players leaving the map entirely the instant everything is green. regardless of the shape of the areas. repairs go neglected. upgrades get ignored. siege gets wasted. just offense offense offense. the few dedicated people who stick around to defend end up carrying the workload, while the majority don’t even think to offer to help out. and that majority are the ones who are strangely missing when we’re not winning. it’s pretty telling, really.

i greatly preferred the matches where we were getting slaughtered. zerging was non-existent. we had to be pretty creative to take even a single area, and even more creative to hold it. we had to rely on each other to handle the boring jobs. we worked as one, because we needed to. i’d LOVE for YB and FA to actively coordinate to team up against us. take away everything we have, and spawn camp us. ruthlessly. force us to tighten up again. the tough will overcome. the weak will fade away. we’ll be much better off for it.

Not sure about it, I posted kitten where you guys rather take FA out over YB or TC. And now you gotta play hostile, and because of such defensive coming from TC. Thus you are playing alliance with YB.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Awesomesauce.9528

Awesomesauce.9528

Next week we’re going to team up with YB AND FA to 3v0 you.

Famous last words
“You put WHAT in my drink?” – Socrates
“There’s only like eight of them over that hill.” – Custer

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Out of curiosity, what are TC queues like? FA actually had a queue on every single map in prime time which was awesome, the first time I’ve seen it.

On TC there are queues on every map at peak hours too and often there is a queue to EB at off-hours.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

LOL!!!

It looks like CD is coming to T3 next week though. I guess we can 3v1 them.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

You have to give us credit for our skill in diplomacy. Apparently we can have a deal with Yaks for two weeks where we team up on FA, then after costing Yaks second place by taking their keep at the last moment in the second week, we can team up with FA, take out Yaks, and reward them by immediately seizing their keep.

:)

As a (admitably, new) member of a big TC WWW guild, I never heard anyone say aything about a real alliance. Not on mumble, not in guild chat, never.

We do, however, all rally against the server that attacks our homeland.

And we ALL hate whatever server dances on our corpses, kills in JP or camp our spawn.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: FlamingMook.8437

FlamingMook.8437

Okay seriously guys stop with the inane conspiracy theories about 2v1. What are we Fort Aspenwood?

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Bedinar.1754

Bedinar.1754

LOL!!!

It looks like CD is coming to T3 next week though. I guess we can 3v1 them.

Lets do it!!!

Fort Aspenwood
Human Ele – Koenix
Sylvari Mesmer – Tenshi No Kanade

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Choko.6821

:)

As a (admitably, new) member of a big TC WWW guild, I never heard anyone say aything about a real alliance. Not on mumble, not in guild chat, never.

We do, however, all rally against the server that attacks our homeland.

And we ALL hate whatever server dances on our corpses, kills in JP or camp our spawn.

So when you did joined TC WvWvW server mumble?

Okay seriously guys stop with the inane conspiracy theories about 2v1. What are we Fort Aspenwood?

Fort Aspenwood never done alliance before. So who you belong too? You ignore the screenshot and it considering conspiracy theorie. o_O

(edited by Choko.6821)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

You ignore the screenshot and it considering conspiracy theorie. o_O

Yes, because it’s non-sense. A screenshot of a split moment in time proves/tells nothing. Now, if you’d kindly stop stirring the pot, we can continue a discussion of substance.

Have a nice day!

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Zias.2493

Zias.2493

Lmao now people on both Yak’s and FA think we’re teaming up against them. Doesn’t that kind of say that we’re not teaming up with anyone? Are you guys the same people stock piling ammo and grain for the end of the world on the 21st?

The Skeleton Krew (TSK) – Tarnished Coast
Level 80 Charr Necromancer
Level 80 Sylvari Thief

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Choko.6821

You ignore the screenshot and it considering conspiracy theorie. o_O

Yes, because it’s non-sense. A screenshot of a split moment in time proves/tells nothing. Now, if you’d kindly stop stirring the pot, we can continue a discussion of substance.

Have a nice day!

I don’t steer the pots. I follow the pots. However deny a evidence and coming up with flaming and soso need to invoke battlefield in forum. Show you that doing it regardless. :p

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Phantom.8130

Not sure about it, I posted kitten where you guys rather take FA out over YB or TC. And now you gotta play hostile, and because of such defensive coming from TC. Thus you are playing alliance with YB.

you…… missed the point entirely. i’m saying that i wish FA and YB would team up against us. to be clear, they aren’t currently and there are no server alliances going on involving any of the 3 servers involved in this match up.

what i want is a tough match where TC’s back is against the wall, and we’re in desperation mode again. if FA and YB would team up against us, that would create that situation. once again, for clarity’s sake, there are no alliances going on.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Nut.4713

Nut.4713

Out of curiosity, what are TC queues like? FA actually had a queue on every single map in prime time which was awesome, the first time I’ve seen it.

On TC there are queues on every map at peak hours too and often there is a queue to EB at off-hours.

Queues on every map… good lord. I don’t even think all the T1 servers do that anymore.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Tool.3749

Tool.3749

Most of Yaks has had enough of playing defense for 3 weeks straight now. We have not had any que time for any map that I have seen for well over a week now. Last night on a Friday after reset we had like 20 people defending both FA and TC at our garrison.

I’m not sure where we belong in the brackets. teir 3 we dont have the population for. But we have become use to paying with the outmanned buff these days and still being affective. Which means very bad things for tier 4 when we end up back there and they dont have these huge zergs that we deal with now.

This is why it seems like we are being ganged up on. Zergs are like water, allways take the path of least resistance. There isn’t much resistance left in Yak’s atm. Easy targets = Easy points and you cant blame the other servers for taking them if we cant defend them.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Choko.6821

you…… missed the point entirely. i’m saying that i wish FA and YB would team up against us. to be clear, they aren’t currently and there are no server alliances going on involving any of the 3 servers involved in this match up.

what i want is a tough match where TC’s back is against the wall, and we’re in desperation mode again. if FA and YB would team up against us, that would create that situation. once again, for clarity’s sake, there are no alliances going on.

Fight BG for that. I heard there is also ocean/Europeon players to deal with it.

Most of Yaks has had enough of playing defense for 3 weeks straight now. We have not had any que time for any map that I have seen for well over a week now. Last night on a Friday after reset we had like 20 people defending both FA and TC at our garrison.

I’m not sure where we belong in the brackets. teir 3 we dont have the population for. But we have become use to paying with the outmanned buff these days and still being affective. Which means very bad things for tier 4 when we end up back there and they dont have these huge zergs that we deal with now.

This is why it seems like we are being ganged up on. Zergs are like water, allways take the path of least resistance. There isn’t much resistance left in Yak’s atm. Easy targets = Easy points and you cant blame the other servers for taking them if we cant defend them.

Atleast you can cheese tactic through TC duo they are only huge numbers nothing more.

(edited by Choko.6821)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Tool.3749

Tool.3749

We exploit every situation we can involving the use of the opposing servers to our advantage. It’s the nature of things.

I would still like to be competetive population wise though. But “ohh well” I would rather have a target rich enviroment rather then no targets at all, which awaits us in teir 4 when we control all 4 maps in the first 12 hours or so and no one leaves a spawn area for a week.

Then we get to come back to teir 3 and play defense again for a couple weeks.

My bet is that very soon the Yak’s WvW population will need to make a desicion. Do we continue being the yo-yo server that has no real fair spot for us in any teir or do we as a population move to a lower population server that maybe can only cover 1 map atm with real coverage and give them another couple maps worth of very skilled players and push that server furher then Yak’s will go. Without transfers to us, we are what we are, tactics wont change it. We have tried tactics and are heading towards our 3rd loss in 3 weeks to population.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow Gathering.5649

Shadow Gathering.5649

I would just like to applaud the Yaks for doing more with less. You consistently have less manpower than FA and TC, and yet (1) your score remains competitive and (2) you continue to bring the fight. It speaks very highly of your resourcefulness, tenacity, and strategy.

In fact, its quite likely that the scoreboard obscures the fact that the Yaks have actually outplayed FA and TC.

I commend you mangy Yaks!

Rockrain
FA

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Phantom.8130

Fight BG for that. I heard there is also ocean/Europeon players to deal with it.

i have. when they were rising up though the ranks, and before they (apparently) started losing guilds. the TC/BG/FA match. which, aside from a small handful of FA players ended up being the TC/BG match. coincidentally, the (horrible) orbs were still in play then, and BG had a stranglehold on all 3 for the entire match up. SoR was the same way. (if you take a look at my first post, you see that both of those servers were actually mentioned) we were pushed off the map more times than i could even be bothered to count, and it was still far more enjoyable than standing around in a tower for 6 hours hoping i don’t lapse into a coma.

if you’re suggesting i transfer servers, sorry, but that’s not going to happen. i joined TC because it’s the NA unofficial RP server, and i’m also a roleplayer. i’m also fiercely loyal. the only place i would ever consider transferring is piken square (the EU unofficial RP server) and that would only be for a week to discuss and swap techniques. then i’d be right back on TC. i’ve made a good amount of friends here, and that’s more important than any individual facet of the game, or even the game itself.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Having the same match up over and over for weeks has hurt Yaks. All our coverage is suffering, but its really noticable in NA primetime where we used to be very strong.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Choko.6821

i have. when they were rising up though the ranks, and before they (apparently) started losing guilds. the TC/BG/FA match. which, aside from a small handful of FA players ended up being the TC/BG match. coincidentally, the (horrible) orbs were still in play then, and BG had a stranglehold on all 3 for the entire match up. SoR was the same way. (if you take a look at my first post, you see that both of those servers were actually mentioned) we were pushed off the map more times than i could even be bothered to count, and it was still far more enjoyable than standing around in a tower for 6 hours hoping i don’t lapse into a coma.

if you’re suggesting i transfer servers, sorry, but that’s not going to happen. i joined TC because it’s the NA unofficial RP server, and i’m also a roleplayer. i’m also fiercely loyal. the only place i would ever consider transferring is piken square (the EU unofficial RP server) and that would only be for a week to discuss and swap techniques. then i’d be right back on TC. i’ve made a good amount of friends here, and that’s more important than any individual facet of the game, or even the game itself.

You want to get good challenge? I have only one advice join Piken Square and deal with Riverside. I was on Seafarers Rest and had deal Riverside many time. Maybe you can learn from that.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Oh here’s an idea. If you are currently on TC and think you are not being challenged in your current matchup, transfer to FA or Yaks. Part of the reason TC’s numbers have swollen so much from matchup 1 to 3 now is beause fair weather Yaks and FA’s are jumping ship and many of them are landing on TC. Eventually we will probably have sucked up enough of the people from our own tier and the ones below it to move up a tier in points, but how we do once we are there is anyone’s guess.

This system is based on putting people in control of their own destiny. Every week you have the opportunity to pursue whatever WvW experience you are looking for by transfering servers for no charge, and you don’t even have to leave your guild or stop talking to the people on your friend’s list to do it.

Servers are going to rise, and fall alot over the next couple months, and if TC does move up to tier 2 we might find ourselves in the same position that FA and Yaks are now. But like has been pointed out here so many times before, if all you care about is winning the big point score, then just transfer.

Furthermore, if you think that possibly the third place tier 2 team would be a more exciting matchup, don’t expect it. Chances are they will dominate because of their ability to field larger amounts of people in offtime hours.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

(edited by Sunspots.9861)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Prophet.1038

Prophet.1038

:D had a fun fight at EB against Yaks bend.

I lost most of my battles but thanks for summoning a cauldron to tribute to me (I liked the frog witch hat too :P)

Sincerely,
That one [GODS] elementalist from FA that just won’t die

Lol you were really good. I didn’t really do much to you just stood there turning all your buffs into conditions lol. I kinda want to know what type of build you have you never ran out of buffs lol. Good job overall though you made everyone run around lmao.

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

I have mixed emotions about moving up to T2. On one hand, I’d like something new, challenging and it’d be interesting to know how TC has grown as a server. On the other hand however, this 3 week battle has been one of the closest and most engaging battles I’ve participated in. All three servers keep bringing the fight day in and day out and it’s something that you guys should be proud of. I’ve been on other servers before, usually the good fight stops Sunday evening. I’m kind of disappointed with all the alliance accusations going around because we’re all just having fun and you guys are ruining some of the best WvW GW2 has to offer with drama.

Really?? I look forward to getting my kitten kicked in T2. I still believe TC will make an impact in T2. But this way we will learn more and become better.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Fabled Sheep.4725

Fabled Sheep.4725

Why would we care who gets second? We want first and we do what we can to make sure that happens. Sometimes that will roll Yak way sometimes FA, but helping either of you get second? Why would we, what’s in it for us? You’re both the enemy.

So much this. Also, have you noticed its always TC teaming up with another server? Its never TC being teamed up against. I wonder why…

It’s because we don’t cry wolf every time that we see both of our enemies on the screen at the same time, unlike the unfortunate few from the other servers.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Queues on every map… good lord. I don’t even think all the T1 servers do that anymore.

This only happens on Friday and Saturday nights during “primetime” which is somewhere between 3:00pm PST and 10:00pm PST.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.