11/30 FC / Kain / DR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Guess I’ll put this here.

Farewell Kaineng.

War and iSPY have decided to leave the server.

I’m not going to be going into the details of why. It will just develope into a flame war and this thread will get locked. If you want to know why, PM me.

Im sure some will flame regardless, its expected.

Our destination is Dragonbrand.

Our transfer will be taking place throughout the week, and we will be mostly on DB by reset this coming friday. You might see some of us throughout the week, dont go easy on them, send them of with “love” lol.

Hats off to Fergs. You guys have come full swing, and out of all 3 of our servers, you guys deserve the greatest recognition possible for stepping it up, BIG TIME.

Good luck to DR in the next tier, maybe we will be matched against you guys again one day if you ever fight against Dragonbrand, and if so, will be happy to enter the field of battle against you once again.

It was an honor to fight both of your servers, thnxs fot the good times, and the fun memories we had throughout the past 2months!

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Sneaky Norn couldn’t handle the dirtnaps? Goodluck guys! Hope you find fun fights there.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

Sad times.

As much as I love fighting Kains and hopefully beating them, I never would wish server transfers on anyone.

Good luck to WAR and iSpy, I hope things work out for you in Dragonbrand.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Oh how the mighty have fallen. A storm as thundering and mighty as the beard of Zues is brewing on Fergussons Crossing. Soon the full force of our mighty spears will be cast into the green seas of [PRO] and the blue forests of [KAIN]… And many will perish.

As you gather among your fallen comrades after the coming days of LARPs earth shattering lightning bolts, you will begin to ask yourselves the only reasonable question remaining… Do we even lift?

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

LARP is by far my favorite guild to have ever walked the face of Fergusons crossing.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

LARP is by far my favorite guild to have ever walked the face of Fergusons crossing.

You have my sympathies.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

To the rest of the fergs valiantly defending their last towers and keep in EB, I bow to you with respect and thank you for the good fights. I’d like to also thank every other small guild that fought together with us to take Ferguson’s Crossing outlook. This was the largest showing our small guild of 40 has ever had on wvw at one time, good job to all 14 of you!

Shown here is the coward mesmer. You bring shame upon your one man guild.
[IMG]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l618/junk555/gw007.jpg[/IMG]

Our guild emblem from outlook keep and our guild leader in the back.
[IMG]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l618/junk555/gw010.jpg[/IMG]

Map
[IMG]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l618/junk555/gw011.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by moderator: post edited since the first part was rather off-topic

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

(edited by Moderator)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Farewell Kaineng.

This sucks.
It really does.

I have always enjoyed looking into a small group of red and seeing WAR and iSpy. Watching that red group rapidly work it’s way towards me, run me over, have 6 people drop flags in my chest and keep on wrecking.

I have always considered WAR, iSpy, and noQQ to be the teams K sent in when, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, and the rest of the Expendables gang were too busy killing droves and droves of Asian’s. personally, I have never seen any type of poor sportsman ship from them, and I can’t recall seeing much childish cry baby behavior from them on the forums either. I’m bummed.

I wish you all didn’t hate DR, I would feel honored to share a field with you guys. Leaving the shallow end of the pool is also a bit saddening. I know that servers are falling towards the last tier, and it seems almost inevitable that this will force a move for one and maybe two servers to go up.

I can’t celebrate that type of a victory. I don’t want to look bigger because things around me got smaller, I want to get bigger and beat on the things that were once larger than I. DR isn’t at a point that it doesn’t need good people, smart players and team mates.

Man,

I wish you all the best.
But I wish harder you guys would reconsider your destination.

-nobody in particular.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: saintange.5816

saintange.5816

Well as for me, one thing is sure : i will never leave Kaineng, this is my home.
I just can’t imagine going to another server.

Chandiell-Chronomancer

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Sad to hear that Noobler. Will miss you in the Kaineng Server. I wish both your guilds the best in the future.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Junkhaus.4301

To the cowardly asuran mesmer who kept alt+f4 whenever he got downed, you owe us 200 tokens for every death you avoided by rage-quitting.

To the rest of the fergs valiantly defending their last towers and keep in EB, I bow to you with respect and thank you for the good fights. I’d like to also thank every other small guild that fought together with us to take Ferguson’s Crossing outlook. This was the largest showing our small guild of 40 has ever had on wvw at one time, good job to all 14 of you!

Our guild emblem from outlook keep and our guild leader in the back.
[IMG]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l618/junk555/gw010.jpg[/IMG]

Map
[IMG]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l618/junk555/gw011.jpg[/IMG]

Keep on crying. When I practice 1v4s against a guild you don’t get any bags, deal with it. Mowing you all down whenever your guild got solos on me was hilarious though. Next time try 1v1ing instead of being cowards.

I remember this time I took on 3 of you guys near Hylek. WP tag right?

You guys were funny.

You’ll see a few of us around, we usually don’t like following the zerg. Usually its just 3-5 of us derping around in Kaineng BL, or dying countless times to NP and Envy while trying to ninja their supply camps in Ferg BL. If you’d like to find me for a 1v1, I’m the fat norn wielding Twilight.

Cheers :D

[OBEY]
Kaineng

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Farewell Kaineng.

This sucks.
It really does.

I have always enjoyed looking into a small group of red and seeing WAR and iSpy. Watching that red group rapidly work it’s way towards me, run me over, have 6 people drop flags in my chest and keep on wrecking.

I have always considered WAR, iSpy, and noQQ to be the teams K sent in when, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, and the rest of the Expendables gang were too busy killing droves and droves of Asian’s. personally, I have never seen any type of poor sportsman ship from them, and I can’t recall seeing much childish cry baby behavior from them on the forums either. I’m bummed.

I wish you all didn’t hate DR, I would feel honored to share a field with you guys. Leaving the shallow end of the pool is also a bit saddening. I know that servers are falling towards the last tier, and it seems almost inevitable that this will force a move for one and maybe two servers to go up.

I can’t celebrate that type of a victory. I don’t want to look bigger because things around me got smaller, I want to get bigger and beat on the things that were once larger than I. DR isn’t at a point that it doesn’t need good people, smart players and team mates.

Man,

I wish you all the best.
But I wish harder you guys would reconsider your destination.

-nobody in particular.

No hate towards DR. you guys have earned going up a tier. Sure you guys got numbers few weeks back. But it still stayed competitive. I didnt care we were losing the matchups… if i cared id go crazy lol. I loved the 3 way battles.

I also enjoyed the rivalry.

Trash talk and QQ is all part of pvp. This will never be a reason to switch servers, as it will be in every server lol.

One day we will see DR again im sure. You guys do great, same as Fergs. the true T8 servers ahvent gotton to T8 yet. DR is def T7, possibly T6 material. Im sure you guys can handle yourselves there, you might end up being outmanned by T6, but doubt that will slow you guy down.

We all learnd and grew alot in our 7 week matchup fergs/dr/kain. Alot of the higher servers do rely on numbers for the most part, and i dont think have grown in the same way.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Sad to hear that some of Kaineng’s more active WvW guilds are leaving for larger waters. We all know the “tension” that comes behind a decision to leave a server, especially when you know what kind of impact you’ve had (guild or individuals). I’m sure you all will have fun up there in T5 but you all will also be causing the same landslide win that happened with Devona. We know how that turns out, but again in the same light, sometimes it’s just nice to be on the “winning team” for a week or so. I know that when I left and the few that came with me we went to a server that wasn’t winning and that was in the middle…maybe for a happy middle ground, but alas when BP got all their numbers raised it has made AR the winners this week and so badly that GoM and ET have offically stated they’re taking the week off. Plus no one every considers going to a server that’s losing, but just several brackets up with more population to work with.

Anyhow, good luck to you guys up in T5 and I sincerely hope it works out for you there. T8 now looks to be something like this is a month: FC/ET/Kaineng

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Sad to hear that some of Kaineng’s more active WvW guilds are leaving for larger waters. We all know the “tension” that comes behind a decision to leave a server, especially when you know what kind of impact you’ve had (guild or individuals). I’m sure you all will have fun up there in T5 but you all will also be causing the same landslide win that happened with Devona. We know how that turns out, but again in the same light, sometimes it’s just nice to be on the “winning team” for a week or so. I know that when I left and the few that came with me we went to a server that wasn’t winning and that was in the middle…maybe for a happy middle ground, but alas when BP got all their numbers raised it has made AR the winners this week and so badly that GoM and ET have offically stated they’re taking the week off. Plus no one every considers going to a server that’s losing, but just several brackets up with more population to work with.

Anyhow, good luck to you guys up in T5 and I sincerely hope it works out for you there. T8 now looks to be something like this is a month: FC/ET/Kaineng

Dragonbrand is not the wining server in thier tier, they lost last week. Ahead right now due to weekend activiuty and large oceanic prescence. We are filling a need for more NA primetime prescence.

Maybe we will see you soon Ktith when your servers goes up, till then have fun mate!

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

All I can say is I am disappoint.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Unfortuntely I think AR is going to be humbled next week….and they much need it at least once or twice /laugh. But yes I do hope that maybe one day I’ll either meet you guys again or be side by side….who knows what fortune favors the bold.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: omnislash.7106

omnislash.7106

Its going to be a bleak week for Kaineng, we’ve had a good time being with War/iSpy, but i guess it’s a fair well!

I guess us Kainengs have to work harder then ever to stop the DR onslaught!

Ktyz [CNB]
Cmdr
-Kaineng

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Bakura.5270

Bakura.5270

Guess I’m waking up at 5am to transfer.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Yep, were in full on failure cascade. For no real reason either.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: aNTarTis.2561

aNTarTis.2561

let me get this right, are u afraid we go down down down to rank 24?

…. we are rank 23… and no so long ago this server was always rank 24….LOL

Commander of [XO] Xtreme Online – www.xogamers.com

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Draygo.9473

No what i’m afraid of is were going to go back to the days were were camped into our own spawns for weeks. I hope not though.

Good news is that Dev now has zero reason to target us. But they probably will anyway.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Oh great, do I have to post the pictures of you making excuses in /tell about why you wouldn’t 1v1 me now? How cowardly :/

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Guess I’ll put this here.

Farewell Kaineng.

I’m not going to be going into the details of why. It will just develope into a flame war and this thread will get locked. If you want to know why, PM me.

Im sure some will flame regardless, its expected.

Our destination is Dragonbrand.

Our transfer will be taking place throughout the week, and we will be mostly on DB by reset this coming friday. You might see some of us throughout the week, dont go easy on them, send them of with “love” lol.

Hats off to Fergs. You guys have come full swing, and out of all 3 of our servers, you guys deserve the greatest recognition possible for stepping it up, BIG TIME.

Good luck to DR in the next tier, maybe we will be matched against you guys again one day if you ever fight against Dragonbrand, and if so, will be happy to enter the field of battle against you once again.

It was an honor to fight both of your servers, thnxs fot the good times, and the fun memories we had throughout the past 2months!

Well of course when you cannot move up tiers with your server, bail out and transfer to move up…..

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Junkhaus.4301

No one cares about your lost pride or that I called you out for repeatedly alt+f4 during downed state. If you can’t accept dying in wvw then don’t play. You take this game way too seriously, show the chat if that makes you feel better. I’ll be in wvw having fun and not giving two kitten.

[OBEY]
Kaineng

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: xXTattsXx.4361

xXTattsXx.4361

Good luck in your new tier…. We have had a great time back and forth and I hope your lack of loyalty to a server and community tear you apart in the worst way.

Tatts – SoCo

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Well that sucks, but that’s life. Hopefully some other guilds rise up and take on the challenge.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Bakura.5270

Bakura.5270

Good luck in your new tier…. We have had a great time back and forth and I hope your lack of loyalty to a server and community tear you apart in the worst way.

WAH!

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

No what i’m afraid of is were going to go back to the days were were camped into our own spawns for weeks. I hope not though.

Good news is that Dev now has zero reason to target us. But they probably will anyway.

I certainly hope it doesn’t turn into a point that you are forced back into your spawn points. DR was there with you when FERG :p and Borlis would make it hard to even keep the north most camp and one tower. Those weren’t fun times. I said I hope. Realistically ..

I kind of feel there may be more reason to attack K, for some. Speaking as an observer, two of K’s 3 more respected guilds are leaving. There are people on Fern and K who enjoy fighting them, who respect them, and appreciate what type of competition they brought to the table in both PvP and Guild/Server representation. I do.

I think it’s fairly safe to assume that there are people who don’t dislike K as a whole because of these guilds. With two of them leaving, I feel like the server has become a whole heck of a lot less likable. To many more I think your server suddenly appears to be much less of a threat, that alone will attract rats.

Personally, I will cry for increased pressure on Ferg, They have good numbers and offer fantastic fights. K looks to me as if it’s a beaten dog beneath the hail. Not that much fun in breaking a broken dog. Perhaps kick it a few times and let it remember.

I know there are smaller guilds out there in K who are also good sports, but much like my guild, you and we fly under the radar. We are rarely the source of drama, nor are we often recognized for the good we do. That’s the price we pay for being a bit smaller. I think it also offers it’s own rewards. I mean no disrespect to you fine smaller families out there, I simply can name you all. My suggestion to you is, play nice. With iSpy and WAR gone, your guild name may be easier to remember for some, it’s your time to shine.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

I’ve had some of my best fights with alot of people in all three of these servers. Whatever you think of me, i don’t really care, but before i go id like to give Props to some of the great guys ive met on the server(s).. Stylii and NoQQ/LARP you guys are insane, always a pleasure. ENVY i think you guys have made me say oh kitten more than any other opponent, and to everyone else its been great fun.

It’s not a matter of us having no loyalty to the server, if you want a full explanation you can ask for it.

Good luck to all

Attachments:

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

As an aside, while I will miss iSpy and War both tremendously, I think we’re being a bit under-estimated. I myself almost never step outside of KBL, part of the reason for my personal burn-out was the lack of defenders actually protecting our home BL and refusing the call for aid when we’re under attack. I rarely ever saw iSpy and War there(this is NOT a negative thing, they held EB and they did kitten well there, I’m saying that’s primarily where their presence was and I for one was happy with THEM being there. It was the fact that no one else was ever willing to defend with me. -.- )

Anyway, my point is: KAIN may not be as well known as them, but we have some of the best Commanders on Kaineng, we were simply dedicated to defending what was ours rather than attacking elsewhere. When we’re done with our hiatus, we will return to defending KBL…the main thing you will all notice will be Kaineng likely having very weak to no presence in EB whenever SoS isn’t on.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Kirz.2634

Kirz.2634

WAR & iSpy transferring well that sucks. I always enjoyed fighting next to you guys – running around with no guild trying to gain attention and be recruited. Can’t help but think that something deeper is going on since respect is being tossed to Ferg/DV but no love being shown to Kaineng. Ah well….

Anyhow, good luck on your new server – have a blast!

Kerz Vauz

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Have fun over there guys, a few of us transferred to Kaineng from Dark Haven because the game became just a zergfest of flipping bases and points. Hope it is better on DB than DH where commanders wouldn’t have the time to bring their zerg to defend a fully upgraded keep just to take towers. Really don’t blame you after reading the forums the past few days…Good luck guys!

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Psychophant.5682

Psychophant.5682

Oh how the mighty have fallen. A storm as thundering and mighty as the beard of Zues is brewing on Fergussons Crossing. Soon the full force of our mighty spears will be cast into the green seas of [PRO] and the blue forests of [KAIN]… And many will perish.

You wound me </3

In all seriousness, I really have grown to enjoy LARP being on FC. I have always enjoyed the generalization that DR has the numbers, FC has the skill, and Kaineng….. anyways;
you guys really are the first guild I’ve seen go up against us that poses a challenge 100% of the time. And that’s awesome. While a lot of my soldiers may be less-than-enthused, I welcome LARP to foil every plan KAIN attempts to put in place. We’ll never get better facing off against guilds that are full of scrubs. You guys manage to kick kitten without relying on thieves spamming heartseeker.

All I would ask is that you don’t follow in the footsteps of a certain DR transfer, who immediately abandoned its former standards requiring skill, and now contributes heavily to our badge numbers.

Archon Moros
Lvl. 80 Abrasive
GM of [KAIN]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Wait! wait wait wait …
2 months against the same enemies … and like 3 o 4 week with the same color. That is completely understandable.
Obviously we need some fresh air.
I would have chosen Darkhaven or Northern : P
Gl to all of u, thanks for the time with us ^^
pd: gomen eng : 3

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

Its not pvp unless a server dies =/

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Do not worry, Archon Moros, we will remain on Fergs and we shall fight many more 100% challenging battles, for you.
Since LARP guildrule 156 §13 section 3 clearly states that we may only talk OOC on these forums I will tell you why we have come to this decision.

• You’re allowed to autoattack doors here without someone thinking it will be more noticeable if you do so.
  • The warm and fuzzy welcome from everyone, especially from different Great President CEO Chairmain King Lord Leaders.
  • The Moobs.
  • LARP never having the real commander material we always have to look for this outside our little gathering and have found;
    Commander elect Skarllok, this man is not a man he is a walking myth from the deep caverns where Supreme Commanders spawn. His lightning bolt skill is at an astonishing rate of grand prelude wizard fury warlock mage commander in chief and obviously he do lift. Problem with Skarllok is that he does not have a commander book and after emptying our pockets + a hefty donation from Elvis Presley we are still some gold short. If anyone could help us with this and send a coppar or two to Skarllok LARP will never forget you. If you guys on Devona or Kaineng really want the challenges you are talking about you could donate towards this aswell. I would advice against it tho since it will most likely unleash a beast so fierce that being a tourist in a brazilian favela will seem like a session of Hello Kitty Online.

PS. Thx Shanagigans and I wish you and your guild the best of luck and alot of fun in your future endeavours! PSS.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

(edited by Etna.1634)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Well, farewell my friend from War and iSpy.

Oh well, I guess I’m slowly getting used to seeing alliances leave after alliances now.

From LaZy’s Kaineng United, to Evermoor Alliance, who’s next?

Oh. on the side note ... SoS is now opening up an international branch

So if you are old War/iSpy players that doesn’t want to leave kaineng, give me a shout, and I’ll get you in

*Gets slapped so hard*

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Tymbrwolf.5178

Tymbrwolf.5178

Thank you for letting us all know you will be missed. but now that you are going the reamaining kaineng must realise that mass transfers like this hurt the server. I dont feel that moving servers for a better experience is truly a better way to win.

How fun would dodge ball game be if everyone switched teams leaving the proud few to fend for themselves, you team will be pummeled. You didnt win you just think you did. So i encourage those who belong to iSpy and WAR who agree that changing servers doesn’t solve the problems we face to stay. Its easy to follow you r friends but it takes a strong Kain to stand and fight. If your spirit is weakened but your heart is in the right place then STAY, STAND, FIGHT!

I personally am up for this challenge and was born of Kain and am here to defend it i encourage you remaining members to dig in and fight hard. We have never had it easy but you can be a part of a server team if you realize that our realm is our team.

iSpy and WAR have decided and announced they are changing teams.

I want to announce that we are staying.

I hope this gives some hope to the remaining troops.

I am proud of our team and the members who are here, I belong to a very strong guild and we are growing. I wont say that winning isnt important to me, it is! However winning through working together to getting stronger, personal development and team building. I am sure we can do it!

I wrote this post to encourage those who are staying that you arent alone. iSpy and WAR were great allies. Their abbsence does change the server presence.

But I guarantee that I will still be here the day we win together or the day i am the last Kain in Kaineng.

I am MidKnightWolf, I am born of KAIN and I Represent CNB and I am proud to die in the fight for Kaineng’s HONOR and preparing to live in its GLORY.

Attachments:

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

It’s too bad. These guys (WAR and iSPY) have saved my bacon more than once. Sorry to see em go.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Interesting times taking my up and coming small man group out into the World(vWvW). With the five of us we approached battles tactically, focused on movements, and the effect of our actions, and tried to watch and analyze as the pendulum ticked.

We have a ways to go. A few from NoQQ surely showed us that, but regardless we’re off to a good start against good enemies, and down the road you will see more of us, with better tactics, smarter play, faster responses, and you will see entire wings of a zerg cut to ribbons by our attacks.

Been fun, hope for more down the road.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Max Castle.6173

Max Castle.6173

Please, Big K Stay Stand and Fight!!!!!

so many of you just run if its not 5 on 1

Flag [PRO]
DR

Flag
[DSL]
30/30/30/30/30 Memer

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

I’m sure that’s because they expect 5x more to be culled behind you every time :P

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowkx.2738

Shadowkx.2738

Please, Big K Stay Stand and Fight!!!!!

so many of you just run if its not 5 on 1

Flag [PRO]
DR

Sorry about that… but if there are not 5 Devs to every Kain then is not worth the time to actually do the fight…

Mesvot – War
Mestov- Thief

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: xcavars.5049

xcavars.5049

Hahaha Sniffy.

Go home, nobody likes you.

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Really sad that you think you’re fighting against us…That just shows you are one of the Devs that gives the rest a bad name. I stated and numerous other big names stated they were taking this week off for PvE…What you’re doing is called “PvDoor”, because no one’s home. Come back this weekend or Monday and I’ll set you right.

Oh…and when I beat the snot out of your Zergs, please feel free to post snide comments about how it was your turn to take a break. I enjoy laughing at those.

Edit: Or better yet! You can claim we outnumbered you two to one or twenty to one! That’ll make everyone laugh. XD

(edited by StormWolf.7645)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Hahaha Sniffy.

Go home, nobody likes you.

You do know that he originally came from Kaineng? XD

asking him to go home … is to have him come back to Kaineng

And I’m sure no one wants that xD

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Psychophant.5682

Really sad that even without your two wvw guilds you can’t hold your borderland during primetime against a single guild… and not even a massive one, but I guess that’s why you resorted to flyhacking the garrison several times.

Had some guys in there though to see it and report you after the first time.

By the 3rd time it was just getting old.

As always,
your sexy KWBH rep

thought you were better than this KR and KAIN :/

You won’t catch us exploiting anything
Unlike some others. We prefer to rely on strategy.
Unfortunately, I’m not yet the paragon of WvW strategy you are.
However, I did learn from you during your time in Kaineng that flame rams belong on walls. So, it’s only fair to say I’m in your debt.

Keep on Smiling

Archon Moros
Lvl. 80 Abrasive
GM of [KAIN]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Psychophant.5682

Here, SniffyKnight, if you want to know how to “fly-hack” as KAIN apparently does it, do the following:
Combine two mystery tonics, one slab of red meat, and one slab of poultry meat in the mystic forge.

Keep this knowledge sacred my friend. KWBH might be able to be relevant to WvW if you guys mastered this technique.

Archon Moros
Lvl. 80 Abrasive
GM of [KAIN]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Go to fergs BL devs, or do you guys not like a real challenge?

Fergie is DARING you.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

haha well I reported the guys doing it so it’s fine

popping in rezzing your mesmer and porting everyone in is pretty lame bud

surprised you didn’t just pm me and ask what class they were similar to some other guilds that have had hackers in the past, but hey if you had any integrity you wouldn’t have gotten into a flame war with your best two wvw guilds and caused them to leave

anyway I’d call us relevant but it’s whatever

anyway take care guys

Attachments:

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)