11/30 FC / Kain / DR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Well I wasn’t ready to give up on taking that camp. But you left. If someone tried to build siege I never saw it. Where exactly was it? The only siege that engagement had that I saw were the failed siege builds by you in the tunnel, your two ballista up front near the main entrance to the camp, and 2 (maybe 3) of your arrow carts down by the guards. But it is of little consequence. I got the camp. I was attempting to give out some kudos for that limited engagement, but like most of the storytellers here, your embellishments have muddied the point.

I guess nothing is able to happen while you are running back from the waypoint after dying?

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Max Castle.6173

Max Castle.6173

If I died and had to port then yes you would have a point.

Flag
[DSL]
30/30/30/30/30 Memer

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Well I wasn’t ready to give up on taking that camp. But you left. If someone tried to build siege I never saw it. Where exactly was it? The only siege that engagement had that I saw were the failed siege builds by you in the tunnel, your two ballista up front near the main entrance to the camp, and 2 (maybe 3) of your arrow carts down by the guards. But it is of little consequence. I got the camp. I was attempting to give out some kudos for that limited engagement, but like most of the storytellers here, your embellishments have muddied the point.

I guess nothing is able to happen while you are running back from the waypoint after dying?

How many Engineers do you have in guild dank?? I believe the first day I saw your guild in EB one of them tore me apart. I was a sad immobilized panda

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Yermoh.4690

Yermoh.4690

This was quite a view ( ;3;)

9fps ftw

Attachments:

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

I feel like Ferg’s really has a “personality” as a server now. Outside of our BL, where we are always outnumbered, and the more skilled Ferg’s guilds usually hunt. There isn’t QQing in map chat. No, there is laconic humor and joking around.

Ferg’s has been tempered into an awesome community, and I hope it stays that way![/quote]

My view of Ferg’s “personality” comes from your envy mesmers. That’s why there are so many mesmers on Ferg. is it some only mesmer/thief/dagger ele club in ferg? Props to it though, it sure works

You are skilled, and you make this game fun, but how about giving us some credit? Everything our server does has to have some negative response to it. It’s gotten so bitter that Ferguson is becoming the new Kaineng.

Envy and NP, has our guild’s respect even when we feel cheesed by your tricky mesmers and thieves. Please don’t get the hate levels towards our server like it was with Kaineng.

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

How many Engineers do you have in guild dank?? I believe the first day I saw your guild in EB one of them tore me apart. I was a sad immobilized panda

I think only one guy that plays engi a lot. He’s really good but didn’t come to Ferg with us and has been in FOTM mode since it came out.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: KolyFrog.5970

KolyFrog.5970

You flame rammed a wall? Teach me that trick please.

Only amateurs flame ram a wall. I took down the walls of every structure in Ferg’s BL by myself with my bare hands, ripping them apart one stone at a time.

Clearly, after awhile my actions could no longer go unnoticed so a Zerguson Ferg showed up to stop me. There must have been 150 of them composed solely of NoQQ, LARP, and ENVY but again they were no match for me as I choked each one of them to death with my bare hands (I do quite a bit of hand strengthening excercises as you can tell).

As the last one prepared for death he looked up into my eyes and asked “Who are you, how did you achieve such power” to which I could only reply, “I am the daggermentalmesmerthief, and I eat three square meals of cheese a day, you can not hope to stand against me.”

That was about it though, pretty boring day.

You put a smile on my face. Thank you, sir!

Chiksilog lvl 80 Human Engineer – Emma Mann lvl 80 Norn Necromancer
[KAIN] Centurion
“I play female characters, so what?”

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

As a note: I’m in Kaineng and I never hated you guys. :p I do find several of your members pitiful, and I get aggravated at seeing a group of 20+ taking the Camps I just worked hard to take…But never hate.

Edit: Oh! And I was going to let you WP guys just take that camp a little bit ago until one of my Party-members got attacked. XD Then I was forced to layeth downeth the smacketh downeth uponeth thee. I was the Charr Guardian with the super-cool Lion Shield by the by.

(edited by StormWolf.7645)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Wait … Wait … You mean the six arrow carts I stacked up in the tunnel like a wall on top of someone who over extended to kill me and got dropped 1v1… that siege?

Let me tell you I was trying very hard to get those beautifully laid and strategically placed arrow carts built, however, the hive mind of Larp and noqq would not follow my sound advice.

Edit: I would like to note though, if that Voltron/Mega-zord like pile had completed construction, FC would be moving up a tier tomorrow night.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

(edited by Aeneasx.1589)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Edit: I would like to note though, if that Voltron/Mega-zord like pile had completed construction, FC would be moving up a tier tomorrow night.

I am going to assume you mean the vehicle Voltron..

You couldn’t be more wrong. if you knew anything about things of this nature you would know that the Lion Voltron is vastly superior to the Vehicle version. And for you to choose the Vehicle version over the Lion Voltron only tells me you are only capable of more colossal mistakes. For example: Why would the weaker of the two Voltrons recruit A mega-Zord as a tag team partner rather the most powerful combining power of all time ( After the lion Voltron) Devistator!

This combination looks powerful enough to win the week, but when you compare other options that seem to have been simply dismissed.. I think you have a very long way to come in the realm of 80’s robot combat.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: LegoTechnic.5910

LegoTechnic.5910

And suddenly this is a thread about the merits of Golion (lion Voltron) versus Dairugger (vehilce Voltron), in which case I’d have to agree that a Dairugger would be more impressive if made from siege. Golion was just five robot lions, which while totally awesome aren’t really compatible with siege equipment by design. I mean arrow carts and balistas look nothing like lions even using the goggles of forum logic, even if I really try to spin the imagination to make it so. But then you remember the Raving Asura in Fractals of the Mist? See, we know he was working on his cat-bot Voltron when he bust in because only such a greatness could be responsible for destabilizing the instance. This is why we don’t actually fight him, but rather everything stabilizes when his Voltron units are destroyed. However he never finished the fifth cat-bot and you stop him before he can, thus preventing the doom that would have otherwise occurred (Old Tom is obviously the prototype and not a compatible final product!).

Now Dairugger the vehicle Voltron? That was no less than fifteen separate vehicles put together, and siege equipment could largely pass as a rustic analogue to them. Why, I dare say the sheer beauty of fifteen interlocking siege devices would be so beautuous that it would likely cause the game to eject the opposing players in a server-side attempt to preserve the ingenuity. I regret the premature termination of your project, sir, but thank you for not causing a Wv3 server-side implosion.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

You see there is also another way to look at it which isn’t always seen from the outside.

No idea about Cragtop as I was in the south so I can’t comment on that one. There were about 15-20 of us South and we held it all including Red lake until we ported out. There was also a treb hitting your Bay, with all cannons and Mortars already destroyed.

If you did “Smash” us at Red lake it was after most had already ported out to Kain and our BL.

All of this was right after we set up a trap and got your group and the 3 golems caught in the water at our Bay. Whoops I forgot we don’t have strategy I must be mistaken Didn’t see the video on that one posted.

Yes we have a long way to go, but fighting you guys hopefully is making us a little better.

And this is why everything gives you kitten constantly PRO……..are you honestly saying it was 15-20 of you in the southern part of your BL yesterday night or are we talking about 2 completely different things? You are so delusional about your numbers it not even worth repeating, but reread my original post.

Actually, both of you are right. At the start of the push there was only about 15 folks in the south. It wasnt until maybe an hour into the push that more showed up. Not sure when u joined, but maybe was after the other DR folks arrived.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

I find it funny how almost every post is “DR can do nothing but zerg.” I agree, DR has a larger Wv3 population these past 2 weeks than Kain or Ferg in “general” but not 24/7. And its a shame that the old “manpower” excuse keeps flying out of folks mouths. Bout 8 weeks ago or so when I got to DR there wasnt a “massive DR population in Wv3” and there wasnt a “massive transfer to DR” either, unless some folks define massive as 20-25 for the first week. There was a solid 4 weeks of pretty even numbers as to general Wv3 population with a slight advantage going to DR and Kaineng over Ferg.

We started pretty even, DR managed to have better tactics and teamwork that both of u, hence we pulled ahead and stayed ahead. Our fault you started losing players? Nope. Our fault 4 of your largest Wv3 guilds jumped ship? Nope. You want to blame us for everything, how about you just accept the fact DR didnt like where it was at a few weeks ago, decided to make a change, implemented, and owned. You dont like it…then by all means do the same. But can you please stop blaming DR for everything YOU do wrong. The reason youre not winning and/or cant win…you have a lot of players/guilds who run into Wv3 with the “soloist” concept and no intentions to help push your server up the ranks. That is 100% YOUR SERVER fault, not DRs. How about you take it up with those players/guilds who do nothing but join a map and run around looking for a fight. Not helping gain points, not helping defend, not helping to upgrade, build siege, etc. Pretty much doing nothing for Wv3 rankings. On the map doing PvP in Wv3 because they probably tried PvP and got owned. For those who keep posting “We dont care about points”…well if thats the case why are those same folks in the forums QQn about everything? If you dont care about server rankings..why arent you in PvP?

Anyways…theres a ton of awesome Wv3 gamers on Kaineng and Fergs…if you truly want to rank up, move to DR or transfer to another server that wants the same thing(s) you want. Dont let yourself be stuck in the mud with QQrs who fault everyone but themselves for being at the bottom.

Everyone likes to win, most dont mind losing…but everyone likes to give 100% towards the same goal, then if you win or lose it doesnt really matter because you gave it your best. Ask yourself this: Are the Wv3rs on your server giving it their best FOR the server or FOR themselves? You decide the answer and stay or transfer as you see fit.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

How many more weeks do we have to endure protocols unfounded declarations victory before they are forced to man up without a three to one advantage? Its going to hurt when keep doors fight back

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

(edited by Tiglie.5834)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Junkhaus.4301

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Kaineng BL Askalion Hills – such a bloody massacre on all sides

[OBEY]
Kaineng

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Lots of bullkitten in there.

The only time DR doesnt have more general population in WvW is when SoS decides to play WvW, and that isnt every day.

Thats it. So following your logic, people should continue to transfer servers to a more winning server until everyone interested in wvw is on one server, which of course dominates all servers all the time.

No, I want fair and balanced matchups, not servers camping others into spawns. And you are encouraging the opposite. If kain and fergie dont have a strong force in wuvwuv right now they need more organization and more people. Not people encouraging others to jump ship. Your egocentric posts dont help any, and we would wish that you would stop making them.

We were pretty even, then after pro came in, even more guilds joined your bandwagon on DR, breaking the balance of the matchup. If the guilds coming into our matchup did a little research and saw where people were most needed and went to that server, instead of bandwagoning we would still of had a balanced matchup.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Junkhaus.4301

finally lost our keep of 14 hours straight. congrats to all the kaineng there who took our home from us, you left us starving with no power or plumbing by the end of it. (Darxiooooo! quit slappin my yaks!)

i was starting to go a little insane over that keep, maybe secede from devona’s and start our own people’s republic of askalion.

thanks for crushing our dreams T_____T

yours truly,
Twilight

[OBEY]
Kaineng

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

LegoTechnic.5910

Just to point out the obvious, this thread is becoming absolutely full of straw men arguments. There’s a lot of rationalizing according to assumption, and frankly it’s just silly. You’re seeing the situation one way because you feel justified with that view, and your opponents choose to interpret everything in a different manner because they feel it’s substantial.

As an experiment, look at the image Yermoh linked of the Dev attack on Garr. It’s just above here on this page a few posts up. Go ahead and look, and think about what you see.

Did you notice all the red names? Of course you did. But did you also see the incredibly diverse guild tags? You see a few mainstays like GASM and PRO, but do you normally associate all the other guild tags with Wv3 groups?

Now ask yourself what kind of conclusions you can draw from this. If the only thing you can come up with is a result that verifies your earlier conclusions and can’t justify another, less condescending point of view, then you’ve failed the thought experiment.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

just transferred here from SBI so I can play with RL friends. Good to see there are wvw since I live in WvW see you guys out there.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

What? DR started zerging…..such a shame. When did this start, cause I know when I was down there DR was still organizing to the point where they could even begin to think about doing something of the such. I mean there were XP/Karma Trains, but those were hardly a zerg.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

I find it funny how almost every post is “DR can do nothing but zerg.” I agree, DR has a larger Wv3 population these past 2 weeks than Kain or Ferg in “general” but not 24/7. And its a shame that the old “manpower” excuse keeps flying out of folks mouths. Bout 8 weeks ago or so when I got to DR there wasnt a “massive DR population in Wv3” and there wasnt a “massive transfer to DR” either, unless some folks define massive as 20-25 for the first week. There was a solid 4 weeks of pretty even numbers as to general Wv3 population with a slight advantage going to DR and Kaineng over Ferg.

We started pretty even, DR managed to have better tactics and teamwork that both of u, hence we pulled ahead and stayed ahead. Our fault you started losing players? Nope. Our fault 4 of your largest Wv3 guilds jumped ship? Nope. You want to blame us for everything, how about you just accept the fact DR didnt like where it was at a few weeks ago, decided to make a change, implemented, and owned. You dont like it…then by all means do the same. But can you please stop blaming DR for everything YOU do wrong. The reason youre not winning and/or cant win…you have a lot of players/guilds who run into Wv3 with the “soloist” concept and no intentions to help push your server up the ranks. That is 100% YOUR SERVER fault, not DRs. How about you take it up with those players/guilds who do nothing but join a map and run around looking for a fight. Not helping gain points, not helping defend, not helping to upgrade, build siege, etc. Pretty much doing nothing for Wv3 rankings. On the map doing PvP in Wv3 because they probably tried PvP and got owned. For those who keep posting “We dont care about points”…well if thats the case why are those same folks in the forums QQn about everything? If you dont care about server rankings..why arent you in PvP?

Anyways…theres a ton of awesome Wv3 gamers on Kaineng and Fergs…if you truly want to rank up, move to DR or transfer to another server that wants the same thing(s) you want. Dont let yourself be stuck in the mud with QQrs who fault everyone but themselves for being at the bottom.

Everyone likes to win, most dont mind losing…but everyone likes to give 100% towards the same goal, then if you win or lose it doesnt really matter because you gave it your best. Ask yourself this: Are the Wv3rs on your server giving it their best FOR the server or FOR themselves? You decide the answer and stay or transfer as you see fit.

Wrong. Zerg more noob.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

LegoTechnic.5910

Never trust a man who steals VCRs, especially in this day and age.

Words to live by.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Calos.1350

Calos.1350

Did all the Ferg and Kain excuses crash the server? Or will server going down be the next one? LOL JK

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Calos.1350

Calos.1350

Just messin around with yall, I had too. Good luck on reset all.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

Did all the Ferg and Kain excuses crash the server? Or will server going down be the next one? LOL JK

I will lose all respect for Anet if DR does not move up this week.

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Just to point out the obvious, this thread is becoming absolutely full of straw men arguments. There’s a lot of rationalizing according to assumption, and frankly it’s just silly. You’re seeing the situation one way because you feel justified with that view, and your opponents choose to interpret everything in a different manner because they feel it’s substantial.

As an experiment, look at the image Yermoh linked of the Dev attack on Garr. It’s just above here on this page a few posts up. Go ahead and look, and think about what you see.

Did you notice all the red names? Of course you did. But did you also see the incredibly diverse guild tags? You see a few mainstays like GASM and PRO, but do you normally associate all the other guild tags with Wv3 groups?

Now ask yourself what kind of conclusions you can draw from this. If the only thing you can come up with is a result that verifies your earlier conclusions and can’t justify another, less condescending point of view, then you’ve failed the thought experiment.

If you read my post, i was referencing the guilds and players that joined DR, after PRO. Which means the screenshot you are referencing reinforces my point, not invalidates it.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Draygo.9473

They wont move up this week, and its not anets fault either.

It took DR till wednesday to actually break fergs defense so they didnt get the point spread needed to go to T7.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Right now there is a ~60 point ratings difference between ET and DR, and they wont close it by reset. Which means we get one last week of this matchup before ET drops into T8.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

(edited by Draygo.9473)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

It took DR till wednesday to actually break fergs defense so they didnt get the point spread needed to go to T7.

Right now there is a ~60 point ratings difference between ET and DR, and they wont close it by reset. Which means we get one last week of this matchup before ET drops into T8.

Today I feel we are fighting agent smith they just keep coming and coming and coming. Also did they get more guilds? I’m seeing new guild names that I haven’t seen before.

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

(edited by scooby treat.8420)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Thank you Draygo I just learned that we will be blue for only the second time in Ferg’s history! Hurray!

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Aeneasx.1589

To be honest, I want another week of this match up. The general disposition towards dev and pro is reminiscent of the allies towards the axis powers of ww2.

They make such an easily disliked horde of players, that it’s easy for all of us to band together and try to kill what we can. Just for fun/satiation of the hunger to kill someone who makes such a great enemy.

Plus idk where else we can find such an abundance of… Below average players to make great videos for entertainment.

Edit: iPhone grammar idgaf

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

(edited by Aeneasx.1589)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Khanswrath.1032

Today I feel we are fighting agent smith they just keep coming and coming and coming. Also did they get more guilds? I’m seeing new guild names that I haven’t seen before.

…we have no choice but to continue as planned. Deploy the sentinels. Immediately.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Also I’m looking for Kain players or guild leaders who play around 6-10 EST who are willing to work together with me and some FC guys to take down the infamous DR empire.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Thank you Draygo I just learned that we will be blue for only the second time in Ferg’s history! Hurray!

Congrats to Fergs then.

I’m happy that we’ll have one more match up before DR moves up. Still been my favorite group of worlds so far in my wvw game experience. Hoping you all have fun mashing away at each other during the coming week. Let’s also try to keep the angry drama and unnecessary insults down to a minimum.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Never trust a man who steals VCRs, especially in this day and age.

Words to live by.

You know what we call people who steal VCR’s where I come from? Garbage pickers.

If my shoulder had just been operated on, and it happened to snow 2 feet while I am recovering, and my door bell rang, and I got up and answered the door, and there was a man standing out there with a VCR under his arm offering to shovel my driveway for only 20 bucks. I would tell him to get out of my yard, and to stay away from my garbage. Then I would call him a garbage picker.

While I thoroughly enjoyed your Pro Vehicle Voltron rant, I am unsure where you stand on who would win the proposed tag team match of GoLion and Devistator Vs. Dairugger and a freaking power ranger thing.

I think we know where my money rides.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

" The general disposition towards dev and pro is reminiscent of the allies towards the axis powers of ww2."

Wow, really?

Not sure anyone on our side even thinks about you guys. Strange to note the different perspectives. It also seems Kain felt the same way towards you since in 9 pages of this thread not one person said they were sad you left. That’s weird huh.

As for the rest of Ferg and Kain. Good week fighting. Special shout out to the KN group. To be down on your numbers this week you have still put up a good showing and shown great spirit.

Congrats as well to Ferg for your Blue starting position this coming week. You guys earned it! Well played.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Frosted.1583

Frosted.1583

This morning at 9:45est i ran into Askelon Hills on the Kain BL, which we held. once i got in there i found all gates broken, not surprising, but what i did find was this. As we still held the keep, flags green, portals green, and their zerg in our lord room, they had veteran guards and sentries outside the gate. our, broken, gate. We still were in possession of the keep, but somehow there were Kain guards outside. How did that happen?

http://puu.sh/1y8OS

http://puu.sh/1y8PO

Please explain.

Frostedtorment
80 Guardian
White Panther[WP]-DR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

Hills is notorious for still spawning opposition gaurds. Part of the reason they removed the orbs. Not saying it was on the up and up, just saying it is a possible.

Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Something positive from the Desk of Sumwun Umungu – by Sumwun Umungu

Late Yesterday afternoon and into the early evening a few of us in SoCo and RGTG decided to go play in Fergs, there were only about 5-7 of us ( this is not counting stragglers and passers by who would stop to play and move on.) we were on and off, back and forth for a fair number of hours and I am fairly certain that we each had a great time.

Realistically, the ongoing back and forth between Ferg and DR was filled with lots of small fights with the occasional Zerg sweeping through on both sides. A DR zeg would spill into the map, hit Green, and head East, almost every time. Shortly after a clean up zerg would pass though from Ferg and stop to fight us at the tower.

It’s Ferg and they defend with pride. Nobody ever expected to to stay for long with a small group of 5 to 7, and whatever pick-ups that were willing to stay as the zerg pulled away. but we got the tower a few times, and we had a few fun battles.

Pick-ups would come and go, zergs would pass, and we would get sent to the spawn time and again. we would take a breather, let the map settle and go back out. We weren’t changing the face of the fight. We weren’t attempting to lay claim to credit and props. We felt like going out and having a little fun without it having to be anything more or less.

We had fun, and I hope that the folks who took part in removing us time and again had fun as well.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

" The general disposition towards dev and pro is reminiscent of the allies towards the axis powers of ww2."

Wow, really?

Not sure anyone on our side even thinks about you guys. Strange to note the different perspectives. It also seems Kain felt the same way towards you since in 9 pages of this thread not one person said they were sad you left. That’s weird huh.

Two things: A) learn to recognize blatant trolling and B) develop a thicker skin you don’t feel the overpowering need to respond to blatant trolling with prissy passive aggressiveness.

Edit: I hate emoticons.

(edited by Attic.1562)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Tiglie.5834

Wow, really?

As for the rest of Ferg and Kain. Good week fighting. Special shout out to the KN group. To be down on your numbers this week you have still put up a good showing and shown great spirit.

Congrats as well to Ferg for your Blue starting position this coming week. You guys earned it! Well played.

It’s so funny how this board his turned into an EXACT carbon copy of the old VN boards…..well minus the overmoderation. This is evolving into almost a carbon copy of DAoC.

1) Smaller groups start running, busting up large mindless zergs
2) People see the things pulled off by small groups, say “Hey we can do that”, start breaking off and making their own small groups.
3) A refreshing squad like combat sequence starts, making a more enjoyable experience, since most people prefer to actually fight, and not auto attack in a mass and afk on siege equipment.
4) Guilds like PRO can’t cut it, so they form even larger and larger zergs to compensate, using the excuse of “For the Realm” to compensate for their lack of ability to win even with 2:1 or better odds in their favor.
5) PRO comes and spews crap on the boards, to combine with their overzerging, in hopes of driving the skilled small mans off the server so they can once again compete.

Now comes the question, will more guilds like iSPY and WAR leave because they are tired of PRO zerging bs.

I propose we just put up with it a few more weeks, because i can guarantee once they move up to the next tier and get crushed by an actual even sized population, they will once again be transfering away to the next server they can bandwagon onto, and DR will come back down once again, going back to our normal way of doing things.

[LARP]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

Let me put this in terms that may make more sense for you.

You are like an NBA player that plays the game because of his Free Throw ability. Your team/server actually needs offence and defense, but you decide you want to concentrate on those Free Throws and practice them every day.

Then when the game is over, you lost by 45 points, and the forum reporter comes to you in the locker room, your response is “I don’t know why everyone can’t shoot free throws like me… everyone else is subpar.” The score doesn’t matter!

You run a very coordinated good smaller team. I’ll give you props for that. Those groups as expected can take on much larger groups and usually win. That doesn’t make everyone else bad. It also doesn’t make you the snowflake you think you are. There are several groups on all 3 servers doing the exact same thing.

It’s your money, play the game as you wish (not at all the point of this post) Just saying the chest thumping/hate really isn’t needed.

Oh and LOL that WAR and iSPY left because of PRO zerging…. That’s the best one you have come up with yet Tiglie! Why not go talk to thenoobler and see why they left. PRO zerging will probably show up about #74 on the list.

PRO the new root of all evil…you crack me up dude.

Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

Let me put this in terms that may make more sense for you.

You are like an NBA player that plays the game because of his Free Throw ability. Your team/server actually needs offence and defense, but you decide you want to concentrate on those Free Throws and practice them every day.

Then when the game is over, you lost by 45 points, and the forum reporter comes to you in the locker room, your response is “I don’t know why everyone can’t shoot free throws like me… everyone else is subpar.” The score doesn’t matter!

You run a very coordinated good smaller team. I’ll give you props for that. Those groups as expected can take on much larger groups and usually win. That doesn’t make everyone else bad. It also doesn’t make you the snowflake you think you are. There are several groups on all 3 servers doing the exact same thing.

It’s your money, play the game as you wish (not at all the point of this post) Just saying the chest thumping/hate really isn’t needed.

Oh and LOL that WAR and iSPY left because of PRO zerging…. That’s the best one you have come up with yet Tiglie! Why not go talk to thenoobler and see why they left. PRO zerging will probably show up about #74 on the list.

PRO the new root of all evil…you crack me up dude.

Hehe I think everyone here needs to understand that the “points” have very little to do with skill or tactics or strategy, and very much to do with population and coverage.

A lot of us on Ferg’s and Kain realize that there is NO WAY we are going to beat Devona’s on points, not happening. Dev’s just has soooo many more people than us. And even if we manage to take a bunch of holdings during prime time, we know that we will lose them all on the off-hours because Dev’s has more coverage.

So many of us just don’t care about the score, because there is no reason to. Instead, we just care about winning small victories. Taking this keep, killing this zerg, whatever. We only have control of the time we actually play, so it’s just important for us to do well then. I could care less if another server takes all the stuff that I took when I’m not online.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Aeneasx.1589

Yes, my post was a troll towards PRO and DEV. In a way though it is true. I see DEV/PRO as a large and powerful enemy, they are a green horde that is fun to hate on and kill. It’s a game, and in that regard they are my enemy. I play this for fun, in all reality I have zero legit ill feelings towards anyone who plays this game.

From me as a person, I am sure I’d get along great with most of you, and I enjoy your presence in the game.

From me, as a player currently fighting on Fergs side… I hope you take an arrow to the knee and die a slow painful death as you crawl back to your keep.

It’s a game, have fun.

OK reinitiating troll stabilizers and nerd boosters – see in game.

EDIT: Also, Larp wasn’t missed because the people we care about and play with came with us, secondly we are beginning to make sieging more of a priority, however, we do have improvements we can make in this area. Yes open field we can overcome some pretty stacked odds, but when you throw in keeps, guards, and siege… We are trying to adapt accordingly. “no fixing grammar on an iPhone”

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

(edited by Aeneasx.1589)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

Creslin,

Understood, it’s just that Tiglie thinks since he runs in a coordinated group, and can kill larger groups that everyone else is subpar…that was the point I was making.

And

last week the points were very close…could have went either way. I have no doubt it is possible for either of your servers to win.

Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Junkhaus.4301

Why is PRO getting all the hate? WE WANT SOME, TOO!

We can be just as fiendishly evil. Last night I ballistaed a passing bird for massive damage and I didn’t even feel sorry.

[OBEY]
Kaineng

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Aeneasx.1589

Creslin,

Understood, it’s just that Tiglie thinks since he runs in a coordinated group, and can kill larger groups that everyone else is subpar…that was the point I was making.

And

last week the points were very close…could have went either way. I have no doubt it is possible for either of your servers to win.

Also not to be a troll, but I will post some screenshots when I get home of a few messages from PRO members asking to join LARP when we were still on Kain. They had quite a few complaints about the leadership within the guild.

You guys might want to address some of those concerns : /

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

Aeneasx,

We know we have issues Hell if you look back through post histories you will see that I am the first to admit both PRO and DR have a long way to go. As you stated in your post, we are trying to get better and adapt. I’m not leadership in PRO, just a peon with bored time at work that reads the forums.

LOL @ Junkhaus, was it a superior ballista?

Attic, ya I know…I am done with Tiglie, he isn’t going to get me into this again. Good call.

Devona’s Rest

(edited by SpaceLord.4590)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Khanswrath.1032

Players make WvWvW into what they want it to be for themselves and due to that fact players will disagree and defend their different views on WvWvW. To be honest the score we have right now really is as insignificant as the score Kain or Ferg has. We don’t get anything special today. If I were on Ferg or Kain jumping into a BL would still be just as fun to me as it is right now on Dev. Would I prefer more 1v1’s yea but I also know who the skilled players are on the other 2 servers and enjoy killing them. Can I control the number of Dev’s who may be behind me or in front of me when I am headed to a battle, nope but it won’t slow me from headed there anyway. It’s all how you view your experience, I by no means am a highly skilled player (even though I boast to be on occasion) but I create my own enjoyment in the game and I feel that’s what is most important.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Maybe absence makes the heart grow fonder and we will all miss (obliterating, maiming, corpse dancing) each other once we’re split up. Until that time, Forum Wars 2 continues. I still get excited at reset despite the loss, so here’s to the weekend! Let it be smashing.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Tiglie.5834

I’m pretty sure the only one beating their chest is PRO, please find a post in my history doing any of the such, other than a direct response to either you or Dread posting more revisionist histroy.

[LARP]