12/28 DH/DB/BP

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

I realize you must be happy with the new transfers DB. Be warned though that those are not the type of guilds you want populating your server. You will either become the new SoS or end up in a free fall through the tiers because of abandonment. The latter is much more. Likely.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Sad to see all the guilds leave Darkhaven for elsewhere. If it was possible for WE, RE, and GoF to team up in either Fergusons’s or ET would be nice. SE has died in Kaineng as most of my WvW’ers have left me to build their own guild. SE is currently in NSP atm rebuilding. Hope you see some of you guys in WvW soon.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I realize you must be happy with the new transfers DB. Be warned though that those are not the type of guilds you want populating your server. You will either become the new SoS or end up in a free fall through the tiers because of abandonment. The latter is much more. Likely.

Don’t make the mistake of forgetting that DB has already free fallen through tiers due to abandonment.
We’re very familiar with it, many of us are unhappy to see it happening to DH (And I guess, to some extent BP too?)

We can’t bar guilds from transferring in, and we’ve made no secret about the fact we need to beef up our NA primetime presence. If this accomplishes that and we get to go be competitive in tier 4 or maybe move up to tier 3 someday then, fantastic.

Unfortunately, it’s a very real possibility for any server that they’re going to suddenly lose a lot of guilds, regardless of where those guilds came from. The best thing we can do is enjoy it on the way up and keep the server morale high for as long as possible and maybe any new guilds will like it enough to stay.

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: GallantWolf.6375

GallantWolf.6375

DB faced over 1000 active peoples transfer to other servers as a result drop tier. But we also feel a funny at lower tier. WE hope that DH also can rebuild and recover.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Wow, what’s this? on inner walls of DB BL Hills? Shame it had to die… Wonder how that sneaky little bugger got into a fully upgraded Hills.

::edited to remove text from image::

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

Wow, what’s this? on inner walls of DB BL Hills? Shame it had to die… Wonder how that sneaky little bugger got into a fully upgraded Hills.

Judging from the Guild Tag, I’d have to say he transferred to DH so DB could get an incriminating Screen Shot.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Evalana.5480

thefreshbrew.1958

Evalana.5480:

Judging from the Guild Tag, I’d have to say he transferred to DH so DB could get an incriminating Screen Shot.

Conspiracy theory? I just waypointed in from EB after getting my map completion and spotted him just running around… No one else from DB was around to ‘screen cap’ this. That would be one elaborate conspiracy there, one that anyone who knows me, knows that I’m definitely not capable of ‘orchestrating’.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: kiravon.8197

kiravon.8197

When beautiful Ascalon was Seared by the Charr and numerous battles later, Prince Rurik grit his teeth and decided to retreat to Kryta, bringing the battered refugees safely over the Shiverpeak Mountains. He was pretty much disowned by King Adelburn in the process, who stood firmly rooted in Ascalon, staunchly defending his homeland. Rurik saved his people, Adelburn held his beliefs, and neither were in the wrong — just different points of view.

I know there will be a lot of bitterness in the beginning, but I hope, one day, we can all let it go and not single out anyone for making the tough decision to move to a different realm. I’m sure it was hard enough to leave their beloved homeland, but we do not need to make it harder by calling them traitors and the such…

With that said, the WvW I know is filled with good sportsmanship. Let’s continue that and drain off the bad blood?

Qoo~

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

thefreshbrew.1958

Evalana.5480:

Conspiracy theory? I just waypointed in from EB after getting my map completion and spotted him just running around… No one else from DB was around to ‘screen cap’ this. That would be one elaborate conspiracy there, one that anyone who knows me, knows that I’m definitely not capable of ‘orchestrating’.

there’s nothing elaborate about one guy transferring to Darkhaven and creating a Guild Tag of kitten . Also from reading the text, you guys seem to high-fiving yourselves over having at the minimum of 1000 people transferring to DB and wondering why DH and BP aren’t putting up a fight…

So yeah, I find the text convenient as well.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

1000 people and still no queues? That’s pretty odd… I really think 1000 people is a bit far-fetched. If you put half the energy that you use in the forums into the battlegrounds, you guys may have a chance. So much kitten drama…

The troll has been fed. Time to send it to bed.

How many people are in the guilds that left BP and DH to go to DB? It’s not farfetched at all.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

thefreshbrew.1958

Evalana.5480:

there’s nothing elaborate about one guy transferring to Darkhaven and creating a Guild Tag of kitten . Also from reading the text, you guys seem to high-fiving yourselves over having at the minimum of 1000 people transferring to DB and wondering why DH and BP aren’t putting up a fight…

So yeah, I find the text convenient as well.

The text was not to demoralize/insult you. It was intended for the eyes of DB server only. Either way, if DH/BP doesn’t want to WvW, then take this week off as a break… everyone could use one once in a while.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

The biggest thing that would help DH start unifying is to focus on communications that are accessible to PUGs, which is essentially /map and /team chat.

The attitude thus far (and not just in this game or server) is that everyone should be on voice comms, and if something failed, it was because enough were not participating in said voice comms. The truth is that many want to just play the game, and not have to get extremely involved during their playtime. No effort of any kind has been made to communicate through common means, only proprietary (either get in “x” guild or sign into vent/mumble/ts3/etc). Nor have many actions been taken to actually educate new people through common means and it can be downright intimidating at first.

We should build a system/foundation that doesnt just include PUGs, but makes them a priority. A system that encourages people to share ideas, strategies, and even fail together (which is also an opportunity to learn). Coming up with a strong foundation, built on means accessible to anyone just playing the game, would be a great boon to the strength of the server.

Then again, I have said this before (and have been saying it since I started on DH). The HNN zerg was successful at the time though, why would anyone need to do anything else? Right?

At least now it seems there are a few left on DH that are willing to accept their own responsibility in DHs shortcomings, rather than blame everyone else. Maybe now we can truly build a strong server that focuses on communication and education done through means accessible to anyone who owns and plays the game.

Time will tell, I suppose. I wont be holding my breath though

Great fights as always DB and BP. DB, you and FA are currently my two favorite servers to fight against. Keep up the great work!

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Furey.6734

The text was not to demoralize/insult you. It was intended for the eyes of DB server only. Either way, if DH/BP doesn’t want to WvW, then take this week off as a break… everyone could use one once in a while.

Indeed, it was not meant for that, and may I add the above text was completely out of context. Though, I do know for a fact that when BP is winning like this they have made similar statements. I don’t doubt that DH has done so as well. – I spotted this invader in the Hills after waypointing in, killed it immediately, and didn’t have a chance to swap chats like I normally do because it all happened so fast, which was an error on my part. I was simply curious as to how on earth he got in there! He must have been there all day considering the level of upgrades on the keep. I admire his dedication, but his talents would have been better used elsewhere, considering he wasn’t a mesmer… he was just in there o.O

(edited by Evalana.5480)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

How many times do we have to go over this. If you want a Screenshot to have any meaning at all, you must target the actual player so we can see their real guild name.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Oh, us Dragonbranders fully expect the fareweather guilds to ditch to the next higher tier server as soon as we start losing. We’re not stupid, we’ve been in Darkhaven’s situation before. Except we were Tier 3 kissing Tier 2 at the time so we had to go through over a month of free fall.

I don’t know how they all do it. All of my friends, not just my guild are Dragonbrand. Including irl friends who don’t touch wvw and many people I run dungeons with. I wouldn’t leave the server even if the rest of my guild did.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

There’s not much value in pointing out exploiters on the forum – especially in a match like this. Hopefully if we continue to send reports to A-net they’ll do something about it.

To the guilds who transferred to DB: Please continue to uphold the semi-casual, fun atmosphere that we’ve been fostering here for quite some time. As others have already said, we don’t care about winning.. but hopefully an improved NA presence will help move us up the tiers to a level where our oceanic crew has stiff competition. I’m sure they would enjoy that.

To DB…. if you want to have fun with WvW this match, try not to camp the enemy spawn please. Let them get a foothold.

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

(edited by Grit.9061)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Fraeg

Evalana.5480:

How many times do we have to go over this. If you want a Screenshot to have any meaning at all, you must target the actual player so we can see their real guild name.
Mango Fiesta Delight
Xynobia – Necro
Member of GOAT

By the time I realized he wasn’t selected, the screenshot was taken, and he was dead. The Guards on the bridge don’t have time for photo ops.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

GOAT would officially like to thank Krew for transferring and supplying us with many, many badges. Keep on coming in….we have more cookies for you!!!!! When we spend said badges, we’ll thank you even more.

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: CHAO.7956

CHAO.7956

General Michael of BP here,

I am glad to be back fighting against DB, if we are going to be crushed by someone I’m glad it is a server with honor. Seriously, I rarely ever find your people blocking the EB jumping puzzle and I have found my self fighting alongside you guys against the DH Huns in the EB jumping puzzle. Pleasure fighting with you and see you on the field of battle =)

Now on a completely different note, DH we have been together for 3 rotations now and been crushed every time. My feelings aside for DB, we (BP & DH) really need to stop fighting each other and focus our attention on DB. I’m not saying no fighting period, but lets focus the majority of our efforts against the bigger threat which is in this case DB. I hope we can reach some kind of informal agreement on this matter, also please stop blocking the EB jumping puzzle as that just makes us (BP) want to focus our time and energy on you.

I hope you’ll agree,

General Michael of BP

-General Michael

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Can we get a score update ?

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

Let’s see, this is how many it takes from DB to kill a well balanced GOAT defense. Krew couldn’t do it alone, so they brought half the server with them…..

Attachments:

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

At least now it seems there are a few left on DH that are willing to accept their own responsibility in DHs shortcomings, rather than blame everyone else. Maybe now we can truly build a strong server that focuses on communication and education done through means accessible to anyone who owns and plays the game.

Time will tell, I suppose. I wont be holding my breath though

On the contrary, a lot of what you have left on DH are people who blame everyone else but themselves for their own shortcomings. Their latest scapegoat is the people that left. It’s the poison that brought about the ultimate downfall of DH. We’ve tried to work with PUGs and other guilds on DH that are doing stupid things, but it’s near impossible when half the teachers (commanders and guild groups) are just as dumb and stubborn as the students (the PUGs). And when you try to correct what’s wrong, you’re told to “kitten off” or that you’re a terrible commander in /team.

I’ve started to see DH’s abandonment of the karma/xp train mentality for favor of a more wholesome approach, but it’s just too little too late.

As a contrast, the only badmouthing in /team on Dragonbrand is coming from a DH troll.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Idk but I’ve been on DH BL for an hour now and they are really putting up a hell of a fight. It feels great to have a challenge!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Has anyone else been watching Devona climb the rank. if next week ends up a Magumma/BP/Devona match up i’m interested to see how that turns out.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Hirasaki.6208

Hirasaki.6208

7 Hours to retake the entire DH BL. Good job on Neural Dissonance and Piccolo Sama and the people of DH who spent their Sunday Afternoon retaking 4 Fully upgraded towers.

Do us a favor, try not to upgrade the towers pls. Thank you. lol.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Hirasaki

7 Hours to retake the entire DH BL. Good job on Neural Dissonance and Piccolo Sama and the people of DH who spent their Sunday Afternoon retaking 4 Fully upgraded towers.

Do us a favor, try not to upgrade the towers pls. Thank you. lol.

You guys put up a hell of a fight!

I cannot make the promise, though, of not upgrading keeps =P

Very happy to see you guys pushing back finally

(edited by Evalana.5480)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Krew and NEWL on the same server? What topsy turvy world is this?

Gate of Madness

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

I would like to say on half of DB, we are sorry for any of the people who come on here to act superior to any server we face. Especially new transfers who are just throwing mud at people they just abandon. As a whole we are a respectful server and help anyone that asks questions in /t chat. I for one love the opportunity to teach players how WvW works.

For many in GW2 WvW is the end game and I am one of those. I actually enjoy seeing someone come into team or map chat saying im new to WvW and need help. We only improve our game as a whole by helping others and I’m talking about the entire game not just a single server. In the beginnings of factions it was fun to be Kurzick or Luxon and hold grudges against the opponents but in the end we all had fun and usually switched sides. How is WvW any different?

The most fun is had when you face an opponent that challenges you, either on a solo basis or as a team. That is the hook that keeps us coming back, right?

See you guys on the battlefield and have fun stomping my lowly Ranger.

Arrow to the Cheeks, out!

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: ShinsVortex.3175

ShinsVortex.3175

lmao i was thinking the exact same thing =p kinda ironic how things work out at the end hahaha

Leona Datre-80 guardian Dragon Brand [NEWL]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

In the beginnings of factions it was fun to be Kurzick or Luxon and hold grudges against the opponents but in the end we all had fun and usually switched sides. How is WvW any different?

The most fun is had when you face an opponent that challenges you, either on a solo basis or as a team. That is the hook that keeps us coming back, right?

Completely agree, I wish more people played WvW for fun awesome battles than for the sole fact of wanting to win and/or be the best server. Just ask those T1 servers how much “fun” it is trying to be the best, it’s more of a job up there, down here it’s just punch somebody in the face and enjoy it.

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Sad to see all the guilds leave Darkhaven for elsewhere. If it was possible for WE, RE, and GoF to team up in either Fergusons’s or ET would be nice. SE has died in Kaineng as most of my WvW’ers have left me to build their own guild. SE is currently in NSP atm rebuilding. Hope you see some of you guys in WvW soon.

Where you should have gone first! (We’ll see Darkhaven next week probably btw)

Oh and, hello Dragon and Darkhaven. I’m sure you’ve missed Os, but me most of all.
Have fun next week. Another steroid server is coming your way.
Devonas Rest.
Do not be fooled.
24/7 multi zerg server. Has more numbers on that both us and Anvil rock combined every hour of the day.

ENJOY!

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

Where you should have gone first! (We’ll see Darkhaven next week probably btw)

Oh and, hello Dragon and Darkhaven. I’m sure you’ve missed Os, but me most of all.
Have fun next week. Another steroid server is coming your way.
Devonas Rest.
Do not be fooled.
24/7 multi zerg server. Has more numbers on that both us and Anvil rock combined every hour of the day.

ENJOY!

Not to mention commander dred. Only commander in e whole Gw2 capable of ‘decimate’ huge Zerg wif his squad of 5. Then kill them again wif his long winded forum posting of his supremeness.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Night Breed.3648

Night Breed.3648

Score Update as of 6:36pm server time 12/30/12

Attachments:

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

warhammer online grp reunited!!!!!

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Hirasaki.6208

Hirasaki.6208

DH defenders are getting tired, hopefully by tomorrow morning, our fully upgraded towers is still there..

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

So im not gonna lie, I was the commander of the Darkhaven forces for the last 4 hours or so in EBG. When I got there we had nothing. Glad everyone stepped up and fought hard. You DB people really didnt want to get rid of our keep though…jees. We trebbed, back doored, went threw the cave, dug a tunnel, ate some chicken, and you guys still wouldn’t give it up.

Also, DH and BP definatly WAS teaming up against DB today in EBG. I know cause I was talking to there commander the hole time. Cheap I know, but Db handled it. you guys have place fully locked down. so many trebs and stuff everywhere. lol

Good fights to all. Had fun.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Talmor.9048

Talmor.9048

To the BP Defender who was “jumped on” by a player after being killed when trying to take Hills the second time an hour ago. I am sorry for that person’s immature attitude. Five people yelled at him and chewed him out for several minutes until he finally logged. Do not even remember the kid’s name. It was an excellent and valiant effort and you should never feel like because you did not take a keep that you are to be humiliated. Do not think it is a reflection on DB at all. Just a few jerks who try to ruin the fun. I always salute a downed opponent.

- Farstrike
Dragon Brand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

About 10 BP jerks were camping the EB jumping puzzle, killed me 3 times, and all I wanted was a few badges of honor. So I called in the entire DB zerg. They even brought about 10 golems.

I got my badges. =)

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: BarnabyMalong.7561

BarnabyMalong.7561

Hahaha yea, @kovu LOL

Dragonbrand,

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: pantsforbirds.9032

pantsforbirds.9032

Score update: 3am central time

Attachments:

Thief: Rand x Al Thor | Mesmer: Egwene x Alvere
Dragonbrand |Twitch: twitch.tv/pantsforbirds

(edited by pantsforbirds.9032)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

About 10 BP jerks were camping the EB jumping puzzle, killed me 3 times, and all I wanted was a few badges of honor. So I called in the entire DB zerg. They even brought about 10 golems.

I got my badges. =)

~ Kovu

/em rolls eyes

Way to take the high road

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

I would like to say on half of DB, we are sorry for any of the people who come on here to act superior to any server we face. Especially new transfers who are just throwing mud at people they just abandon. As a whole we are a respectful server and help anyone that asks questions in /t chat. I for one love the opportunity to teach players how WvW works.

Thank you, seriously I mean that. Being corpse jumped by a guild who was fighting on your side not two days ago is some serious C grade game sportsmanship. It is nice to see that there are some classy players on DB.

/bow
/salute

cheers, Wyver

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

Fun day today in Eternalbattle grounds once again! BP/DH double team was a fierce when they were back capping our towers. It was hard splitting up our groups but we finally pushed up once again around 6:30PM pst. Good double team guys! really good fight definitely was a tense fight around 3pm-6:30pm pst.

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

(edited by Kaminari.4018)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: IonusX.7905

IonusX.7905

i think overall DB has really turned itself around our commanders at NA are getting alot better at listening and people following orders i think thats one of the main reason we are putting down the hurt locker on DH and BP

{TNT} Tactical Night Techs “We are the last line of defense”Commander Fire Warrior Scout

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

i think overall DB has really turned itself around our commanders at NA are getting alot better at listening and people following orders i think thats one of the main reason we are putting down the hurt locker on DH and BP

your kidding…right?

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: IonusX.7905

IonusX.7905

your kidding…right?

nope i wish i was we actually have gotten better listening and working together dominating the map its quite entertaining when u guys show up and we own everything i stopped trying to kill you after we fortify ed all the towers and keep in EB

{TNT} Tactical Night Techs “We are the last line of defense”Commander Fire Warrior Scout

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

your kidding…right?

nope i wish i was we actually have gotten better listening and working together dominating the map its quite entertaining when u guys show up and we own everything i stopped trying to kill you after we fortify ed all the towers and keep in EB

Well I believe we were getting better before the two guilds transfering to our server. But now that we have two more guilds that xfered this week, this will help out A LOT during our NA time. EB had a Que up almost all day from 3pm (when i loged on) to 9 pm (when map was completely ours). Its nice to know we have a NA presence and not only that Oceanic time zone again.

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Hymnosi.5928

Hymnosi.5928

y naut?

15 characters

Attachments:

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer
Commander of Phantom Core [CORE] on Borlis Pass