2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Feeling hot!

Attachments:

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Comon guys stop the fighting. Hold hands and sing a song

Im sure the mods are getting tired of having to come into these threads.

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

This is why we cant have nice things like matchup forum threads…

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Foss.4830

This is why we cant have nice things like matchup forum threads…

I really hope the mods are throwing out heavy infractions to the people that are killing these threads. I think people just fail to understand what these threads are for.

They are here to pat eachother on the back and have friendly smack talk and other respectable things of that nature.

They are NOT here so that you can come in here and QQ and whine about how terrible your opponents are. If you feel it necessary to come on the forums and tell us how bad we are. At least use a little tact. Be constructive about it. Tell us WHY we are bad and offer a little feedback on how we can improve.

They are NOT here so that you can come and accuse your opponents of being hackers. There is an ingame report function for that. Use it.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

i think it is pretty normal that when a newcomer server is so owning, they get bashed in a match up thread by the other 2… happened to almost every match up in this situation….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

(edited by azizul.8469)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello there,

Since we had to moderate this thread heavily, please read the reminder about the WvWvW sub-forum: WvW sub forum – rules reminder.

Please keep this thread civil & polite, otherwise it will be locked.

Thank you

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Foss.4830

Hello there,

Since we had to moderate this thread heavily, please read the reminder about the WvWvW sub-forum: WvW sub forum – rules reminder.

Please keep this thread civil & polite, otherwise it will be locked.

Thank you

Dont spose you would mind merging the 2 threads would you?

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: AngTSAO.1852

AngTSAO.1852

thank for very Hero from Dragonbrand.
We got a good fight on Sunday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkDwqj9-9I

and ….not HD video >"<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHFaqiDyZjU

Vocal Ang[TFV] – Dragonbrand

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Hi, just some WvW footage of duelling/roaming/team fights.

http://youtu.be/OBiN9HWqVTI

First half contains duelling so no stomping. Second half is roaming solo and with friends along the way. I was also drunk for most of duelling which I don’t recommend.

Hope you enjoy.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

thank for very Hero from Dragonbrand.
We got a good fight on Sunday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkDwqj9-9I

and ….not HD video >"<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHFaqiDyZjU

Just in case you are like me and you think that something exiting is about to happen at any moment, it wont, there is no exiting moment at all.

I think I would have fallen asleep playing that defense, let alone watch it on video.

~ AoN ~

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

I thought DB said their asian crew would beat Kainengs asian crew? I’m not from Kaineng, but I remember reading some posts from DB saying they would crush Kaineng, which I assumed they were claiming because they had done it before? Not trolling, just wandering why DB asian crew is getting rolled by Kainengs, is it population wise or does Kaineng have better tactics?

Talons [BT]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Supersun.4603

Supersun.4603

Population by a Looooooooooooong shot.

I mean on Friday I heard that during oceanic primetime that Kaineng had a quene on every map.

DB’s asian crew is good (relatively), but they never had THAT many people.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Vilkata.4725

Vilkata.4725

I mean on Friday I heard that during oceanic primetime that Kaineng had a quene on every map.

We only had a queue on the KNBL.

Leader of The Quiddity [Quid]
Everything is a Nemesis plot.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: lcc.9374

lcc.9374

Please do continue to underestimate us.

Every single server from tier 3-8 thought they would “crush us” before the actual fight. And when they start losing they all start to blame the population and transfers.

If you guys are half as good as what you always claim to be. What with all the one of you can solo 5 Kains and stuff. You’d actually be winning.

Oh yeah and stop making things up about our population. We never ever had queues on all 4 maps in Oceanic time.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Supersun.4603

Supersun.4603

Except we did crush you.

On reset we held your garrison until we went to bed.

The only building you held in eternals at one point was SM.

You were pushed to ~100 PPT.

You got crushed.

I don’t think anyone from Maguuma had any delusions about the odds of this match-up. We know that population coverage wins games and Maguuma’s night coverage is non-existant.

That being said, you can either continue to chest thump that you managed to PvDoor your way to another victory, or you can start asking yourself why you got stomped as badly as you did.

Either way, it won’t be long until you come across a server with similar coverage to you who are able to perform as well if not better then our opening this week.

Except they won’t “go to bed.” They will just hold everything they took and upgrade it and start to gradually push you off the map until you are getting spawn camped 24/7.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Yeah, I hope Kaineng stays away from us in the future. All high and mighty riding an oceanic population, but easily chewed up and spit out by a NA populace.

FA/TC and more stable servers will have fun with your overly hyped selves.

[SU]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

“playing for 2nd/3rd place” implies any of us are actually playing. At least in my small guild, most of us are PvEing, leveling alts, or farming karma in a nearly empty mag bl.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

Yeah, I hope Kaineng stays away from us in the future. All high and mighty riding an oceanic population, but easily chewed up and spit out by a NA populace.

i dont know if we are playing the same game or not. NA prime-time Kain has somewhere between 300-400 PPT…. . Since 6 hours after reset, we never had PPT less than Mag or DB. We had slow start, due to Mag and DB ganging up on Kain. GL in the future.

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

(edited by Anatolian Turk.4057)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: uflyandy.6392

uflyandy.6392

Let me start off why is KAIN talking so much smack lol. You out number everyone it’s not superior skill. I see you guys going up to tier 1 props to you guys grats pat your Asians on the back for having large numbers while
America working class works. When I went with my guild and took half of your BL I did see some good guilds. So lets make it clear KAIN isn’t all numbers now. Never the less after you guys leave everything should balance out.

Title: Commander and Leader of [GOA] Legion Alliance [Maguuma]Name: Promethieus

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I don’t really care about losing. Maguuma loses a lot, and when we do win, it’s against dead servers. We have never had very good coverage, and our population went back to normal after last week.

However, to imply that we are losing solely due to anyone who is posting in this thread is laughable.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

i dont know if we are playing the same game or not. NA prime-time Kain has somewhere between 300-400 PPT…. . Since 6 hours after reset, we never had PPT less than Mag or DB. We had slow start, due to Mag and DB ganging up on Kain. GL in the future.

That is far from the truth. From 7PM EDT on Friday until somewhere between 3-5 EDT both Maguuma and DB had higher scores than Kain. That is a little more than six hours.

And, no, you didn’t have a slow start because the opposing servers ganged up on Kain. All BLs were equally trashed by other servers. You guys failed at doing anything substantial in EB besides holding SM while your section of EB went down in flames mostly by us Maggies, but also with some Dragonbrand people taking that section from time to time.

Guess what? When servers start losing heavily, the fairweather people disappear. But when all things are equal, like on reset night, Kain has done poorly two weeks in a row…

[SU]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

That is far from the truth. From 7PM EDT on Friday until somewhere between 3-5 EDT both Maguuma and DB had higher scores than Kain. That is a little more than six hours.

And, no, you didn’t have a slow start because the opposing servers ganged up on Kain. All BLs were equally trashed by other servers. You guys failed at doing anything substantial in EB besides holding SM while your section of EB went down in flames mostly by us Maggies, but also with some Dragonbrand people taking that section from time to time.

Guess what? When servers start losing heavily, the fairweather people disappear. But when all things are equal, like on reset night, Kain has done poorly two weeks in a row…

if you read my post clearly i was talking about PPT not overall score. Well 9 hours after reset we always led and never dropped from first place.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

(edited by Anatolian Turk.4057)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

Speaking as someone in attendence at the Dragonbrand pre-reset server meeting, and who stays in contact with many of the guilds and leaders on Dragonbrand often, I can assure you there has never been any sort of alliance with Maguuma. I did musingly toy with the idea of reaching out to Maguuma but my own guildmates and various others were adamantly opposed to the idea(a lot of them really don’t like Maguuma).

I know the narrative put out on Kaineng is that there was double-teaming going on. But I think that shows a deep misunderstanding of basic WvW reset-night strategy. Whoever holds Stonemist will be attacked by both servers. On borderlands maps you do not attack laterally, you always attack north against the defending home server.

Dragonbrand attacked north on MAG bl, Dragonbrand attacked north on KAIN bl, Dragonbrand attacked the owner of Stonemist in EBG, Dragonbrand defended against both MAG and KAIN in its homeland.

This is basic strategy. No conspiracy theories needed.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

However, to imply that we are losing solely due to anyone who is posting in this thread is laughable.

Yeah… I hadn’t posted in this thread yet…. Maybe now it’s true?

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Speaking as someone in attendence at the Dragonbrand pre-reset server meeting, and who stays in contact with many of the guilds and leaders on Dragonbrand often, I can assure you there has never been any sort of alliance with Maguuma. I did musingly toy with the idea of reaching out to Maguuma but my own guildmates and various others were adamantly opposed to the idea(a lot of them really don’t like Maguuma).

I know the narrative put out on Kaineng is that there was double-teaming going on. But I think that shows a deep misunderstanding of basic WvW reset-night strategy. Whoever holds Stonemist will be attacked by both servers. On borderlands maps you do not attack laterally, you always attack north against the defending home server.

Dragonbrand attacked north on MAG bl, Dragonbrand attacked north on KAIN bl, Dragonbrand attacked the owner of Stonemist in EBG, Dragonbrand defended against both MAG and KAIN in its homeland.

Posts like this are why I really like Dragonbrand.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

Calling Mag a zerg server is an insult to actual zergs

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Nanorin.9285

Nanorin.9285

Well, when someone dominates the map (thank god free server transfers are over) they usually say they use the skill and organisation.

Just wanted to hop in and see those godly skills vs other zergs. So far I’m not impressed.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Well, when someone dominates the map (thank god free server transfers are over) they usually say they use the skill and organisation.

Just wanted to hop in and see those godly skills vs other zergs. So far I’m not impressed.

You do realize that 90% of our fairweather players stopped playing a week ago, right? They only come out when we are stomping bad servers.

Other than reset, I have only seen queues on MAG bl, and even then only on the weekends.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

There you go…. Now you’re actually trying. If you’re lucky, you’ll get someone who cares to debate you far more than I do responding.

I play on Maguuma

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Iris Ng.9845

Stone Mist was unbreachable at the beginning. That was a fun fight to fend off waves and waves of invaders. Every heroic songs would sing about how people can defend SM with 0 supplies and holes in the wall. There were only 20-25 men with no siege weapons, and we did not dare to budge. I prayed my internet wouldn’t bottle-neck on me as we might be wiped any moment. When you kept us bound in SM, it was unavoidable to lose our keep at one point. I remember some folk in Kaineng frantically yelled and blame was thrown around. Then, as soon as we establish our hold in SM, we swiftly took everything back.

SM was flipped a very few times, and many times in danger, but we held it firmly and upgraded it to the tee. It was our important front line that defends our keep and a foot hold to invade the whole EB map. It is not a shame when we held only SM at one point. Because of that single strategic decision, we were able to paint the map green several times. We breached every fortified towers and keeps, and even fortify some at our convenience. Yesterday we even had time to spare on Champion Oakheart waiting for enemies rising up again.

Kaineng has streng in numbers. Even when fighting equal, Kaineng has proved to be a resilient force. Every attempt to demean Kaineng is pointless. In the end, we will win this (7-day) war.

Oh, and I didn’t even mention about our force at BL. Such a fine job. Congratulations to all of us!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

FA probably won’t ever see Kain because of rating reset. But I’d love to take on Maguma again. They have by far the best forum threads and are a blast to play against. Maguma +1.

so sayeth the great innuendo

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Hi, just some WvW footage of duelling/roaming/team fights.

http://youtu.be/OBiN9HWqVTI

First half contains duelling so no stomping. Second half is roaming solo and with friends along the way. I was also drunk for most of duelling which I don’t recommend.

Hope you enjoy.

Wow, that third duel with the female ele from [Duel] was the best of the whole video. She was awesome!!!!

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Iris Ng.9845

I want to second that DB has no alliance with Maguuma. I spotted several DB scouts in Maguuma and vice versa. It’s just that whenever Kaineng attacks one of them, the other will stand aside and carries on different objectives. I once treb’d a Maguuma tower, then left it empty. DB would quickly claim it. Kaineng may feel frustrated by the pressure of both ends, so most of us did not notice it. Apologies for any offense.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: sestitodc.3567

sestitodc.3567

FA just got Maguumaed. I wake up to see us at +60, kicked out of EB, and struggling to hold a single keep in our own Borderland. Miss you <3.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

FA probably won’t ever see Kain because of rating reset. But I’d love to take on Maguma again. They have by far the best forum threads and are a blast to play against. Maguma +1.

I can say this in all honesty, FA is by far the most talented of all servers I have personally experienced. I wish populations between Mag and FA were more equal. But it isn’t like we only lose to FA because you guys have a better oceanic presence unlike some other server we are facing.

[SU]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

I can say this in all honesty, FA is by far the most talented of all servers I have personally experienced. I wish populations between Mag and FA were more equal. But it isn’t like we only lose to FA because you guys have a better oceanic presence unlike some other server we are facing.

In my limited experience, I totally agree. Maybe FA can kick a few people over the next few weeks and we can get to the place where we’re doing Mag/DB/FA right. As it is, I don’t know of another server that’s going to fit in with Mag/DB…

I play on Maguuma

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I thought DB said their asian crew would beat Kainengs asian crew? I’m not from Kaineng, but I remember reading some posts from DB saying they would crush Kaineng, which I assumed they were claiming because they had done it before? Not trolling, just wandering why DB asian crew is getting rolled by Kainengs, is it population wise or does Kaineng have better tactics?

No, but we did say that Kaineng would get a run for their money. Reset night, that wasn’t true as our oceanics apparently didn’t show up, but since then, Kaineng has never had the domination at night. They held the PPT lead (primarily due to things they didn’t lose from opening night), but they never dominated.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I didn’t get to play very long last night but I saw some neat things come from Kain in a short amount of time on KBL. Mags was in Bluevale trebbing our Bay keep, which boy that was obnoxious. Nicely locked down, we tried a couple different things but it wasn’t working. We finally portaled in to take out 2/3 superior trebs, only to have them build new ones. A second portal didn’t work to knock out the new ones, the third did. We were all running Yaks in and supplies over from the Garrison to keep the wall up and get our waypoint finished (which btw, really good job letting the upgrade finish, I was impressed almost everyone listened and didn’t pull supplies form the keep).

Meanwhile, DB takes hills out from under us since so much of our attention was directed at the Mag blockade. Unfortunately we had to commit to what keep was more important at the time and since Hills would be as good as gone before anyone got over there, we chose Bay. DB took the golems they tore through hills with to our Garrison, but that wasn’t something we would let stand. I believe we killed all the golems and pushed DB back into Hills. We then returned to Bay and whittled down Mag after finally getting enough people to push them out. I don’t know if we ultimately saved Bay because I had to log, but it looked quiet when I left.

A special cookie goes out to commander Lucennt for keeping us focused and being patient.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: uflyandy.6392

uflyandy.6392

Paralda I also enjoy DB , I think they provide a good challenge and are one of the better servers I enjoy WVW with.

Title: Commander and Leader of [GOA] Legion Alliance [Maguuma]Name: Promethieus

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Blame the superbowl i see. lulz

I know silly huh. When we all know it is due to Kain getting a hugh influx of players and thus able to just run around with 2x numbers all over 24/7.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Man, I have been watching Kaineng since they were rolling intier 8.

I honestly thought they would at least start to slow down in tier 3 ut they are still chugging along.

This makes me wonder even more how Kaineng would fair up to BG.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Yup and reason you attack north is because of spawn locations, unless you someone cap both keeps. Make zero logic to attack Mag unless they are weak at that time. But Mag and DB are kinda evenly matched on reset night.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Thanks for covering up the secret alliance, guys. I think we fooled them, but we should probably stage some tower trades to really solidify the story.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

Thanks for covering up the secret alliance, guys. I think we fooled them, but we should probably stage some tower trades to really solidify the story.

I hear this and I start thinking baseball cards: “I’ll give you one WMBL Tower and an EB Tower in exchange for a home BL tower.”

I play on Maguuma

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Man, I have been watching Kaineng since they were rolling intier 8.

I honestly thought they would at least start to slow down in tier 3 ut they are still chugging along.

This makes me wonder even more how Kaineng would fair up to BG.

It didn’t really live up to the hype. And will probably be several more weeks before they find a challenge thanks to the shuffle. Also coming out of this result and with the new system, Mag is looking at -14 rank drop, is that the biggest in the history of the game so far?

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

The duels have concluded.

Today’s winner will receive the gift of Kool-Aids. Now available in all 5 food groups: Red, urnge, green, blue, and turkwise. Because you always need more Kool-Aid.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

very nice summary of last nights events in Kain bl here~

A special cookie goes out to commander Lucennt for keeping us focused and being patient.

I was one of the ones frantically running supply from garrison to the bay for repairs xD And then after everything was all quieted down, I ended up babysitting Bay for the rest of the night up until I had to go to school. I was making sure yaks were getting in, and upgraded the camps to give more supply, making sure bay upgrades kept rolling out, and also listening to our guild “troll”/awesome funny guy crack jokes to maintain my sanity lol. It was a really fun night last night. And dang flabbit I love the fights that have been happening.

DB, shout out to your crew in Kain bl! When yall took hills back all I could think of was, “Well… We’re not getting that back for a while lol. Those guys are pro at defending that keep!”

Mag, geeeeezzz yall scare the crap outta me whenever you get bluevale now LOL! I lost track of how long you guys were in there with I don’t even know how many (thank you culling and a not so great laptop lol). You guys were really giving us a hard time taking that camp. I’m sure you also got a good amount of badges from me

Keep up the fun battles guys! Let’s keep this thread clean ^.^

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I was one of the ones frantically running supply from garrison to the bay for repairs xD

Yes you were the other one I wanted to commend but I couldn’t remember your name. You were #1 in keeping those supply grubby Kains in line.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

All it takes is a little, “Do NOT” plus a smiley face every once in a while in team chat and they listen ^.^ Friendly reminders from the keep babysitter go a long way!

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

We took Bay but decided not to hold it. We had roughly 25 players.

The amount of siege inside was pretty brutal – 4 arrow carts, 2 ballistas, a treb, a cannon and a catapult at the outer breach. 8 to 10 arrow carts, 3 ballistas, a catapult and 2 trebs on inner (and we had to clear the cannons on outer where there was another ballista and an arrow cart on the pier gate).

You couldn’t really move anywhere because the ground was just covered in red circles. We had to counter treb both trebs, destroy every mortar in inner and outer then build a treb on the outer bridge to kill all the lord room siege.

I mean, we can fight open field against a siege advantage but not against that many ballistas and arrow carts. I hate playing that swirling winds treb game though…

(edited by Besetment.9187)