2/22 Fort Jaspenwood, Dragonbrand, Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Saradon WarChild.2034

Saradon WarChild.2034

What I really don’t understand is Dragonband’s NNK guild. I mean, DB is a solid tier 3 server and as such there’s likely never going to be much coverage from any of the other servers in NNK’s time zone. Doesn’t it get boring having nobody at all to fight? Is there something about PVD I’m missing? I guess I’d get it if it made a difference, but score wise it really doesn’t. What’s the deal?

You still have points,
If it was PvDoor and we had “nobody at all to fight” we would be +695,

It’s not like we just took 60% of the map and then said “Nah, we’ll stop here for today”.

:)

What?
Yak’s still has towers and a keep in that score update.
Just because FA can’t muster enough people to have anything more than a camp doesn’t mean all we’re doing is fighting doors.

If you check the score now, you’ll also notice we spent less than an hour above +600, so unless your point is that NNK is only online for 40 minutes a day, I really don’t understand what you’re proving.

(And we’ll completely ignore how +600 is not +695)

I’m not knocking you guys. It’s possible you like PVD and that’s fine. You bought the game the same as me and you’re entitled to do whatever you like.

Personally I just don’t understand it. FA desperately wants out of this tier because fighting DB and Yak or Mag feels a lot like PVD to us too.

I wouldn’t mind you guys out of the tier either,
TC is less condescending.

No offense,
I think you think you’re being respectful, but it shows that you believe our efforts are inferior to yours

I’m really not trying to be condescending. I also don’t believe your efforts are inferior to ours!

I am fully away that come prime time DB just doesn’t have the coverage to make things really interesting against us. DB absolutely has some skilled players. So do we. We both know you can’t say one side is better than the other because we’re not on even playing fields.

I think even you would have to admit that the tables turn during the South East Asian prime time. DB fields impressive numbers during that time and FA can’t offer any meaningful resistance. That doesn’t mean I think NNK doesn’t have skilled players. I’m quite sure they must have some! I never meant to imply otherwise.

It’s unfortunate that we haven’t been able to secure coverage in that timezone because it means we’ll bounce around between tier 2 and tier 3 getting face rolled in one and doing the face rolling in the other. Given the choice I think many of us would prefer to stay in tier 2, even if we’re the losing server time and time again. We don’t enjoy dominating week after week any more than you enjoy getting dominated week after week.

Yak/Maguuma/DB would be an excellent match I think. Very solid tier 3 servers with similar coverage in prime time that would be enjoyable for all. Unfortunately with there more or less being 4 tier 2 servers, one of them is always going to be in tier 3 tipping the balance.

My Hammer Your Face 80 Warrior
[VK] Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Jextapose.6532

Jextapose.6532

Let’s all blame Kain. They deserve it.

Aether of the Wind
Field Generator – [VK]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Warm Ember.2798

Warm Ember.2798

A very blue-looking score update!:

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

What I really don’t understand is Dragonband’s NNK guild. I mean, DB is a solid tier 3 server and as such there’s likely never going to be much coverage from any of the other servers in NNK’s time zone. Doesn’t it get boring having nobody at all to fight? Is there something about PVD I’m missing? I guess I’d get it if it made a difference, but score wise it really doesn’t. What’s the deal?

You still have points,
If it was PvDoor and we had “nobody at all to fight” we would be +695,

It’s not like we just took 60% of the map and then said “Nah, we’ll stop here for today”.

:)

What?
Yak’s still has towers and a keep in that score update.
Just because FA can’t muster enough people to have anything more than a camp doesn’t mean all we’re doing is fighting doors.

If you check the score now, you’ll also notice we spent less than an hour above +600, so unless your point is that NNK is only online for 40 minutes a day, I really don’t understand what you’re proving.

(And we’ll completely ignore how +600 is not +695)

I’m not knocking you guys. It’s possible you like PVD and that’s fine. You bought the game the same as me and you’re entitled to do whatever you like.

Personally I just don’t understand it. FA desperately wants out of this tier because fighting DB and Yak or Mag feels a lot like PVD to us too.

I wouldn’t mind you guys out of the tier either,
TC is less condescending.

No offense,
I think you think you’re being respectful, but it shows that you believe our efforts are inferior to yours

I’m really not trying to be condescending. I also don’t believe your efforts are inferior to ours!

I am fully away that come prime time DB just doesn’t have the coverage to make things really interesting against us. DB absolutely has some skilled players. So do we. We both know you can’t say one side is better than the other because we’re not on even playing fields.

I think even you would have to admit that the tables turn during the South East Asian prime time. DB fields impressive numbers during that time and FA can’t offer any meaningful resistance. That doesn’t mean I think NNK doesn’t have skilled players. I’m quite sure they must have some! I never meant to imply otherwise.

It’s unfortunate that we haven’t been able to secure coverage in that timezone because it means we’ll bounce around between tier 2 and tier 3 getting face rolled in one and doing the face rolling in the other. Given the choice I think many of us would prefer to stay in tier 2, even if we’re the losing server time and time again. We don’t enjoy dominating week after week any more than you enjoy getting dominated week after week.

Yak/Maguuma/DB would be an excellent match I think. Very solid tier 3 servers with similar coverage in prime time that would be enjoyable for all. Unfortunately with there more or less being 4 tier 2 servers, one of them is always going to be in tier 3 tipping the balance.

DB/Yak/Mag is a good match,
I believe that was the match our first week in tier 4
It was a very close match that, I believe, we didn’t even win.

But that was in December, lots have changed since then.
I think it would be undoubtable that DB would win that match now, which isn’t what I want any more than FA wants it here.

I’d love it if all server populations balanced out more so matches could actually be fair and volatile (Since right now we have neither), but servers seem to be pre-occupied with going up in tiers more than balance.

DB’s problem right now is that there are zero other servers who actually come out with a similar point spread by the end of the week to warrant us actually being in a tier with.
All the tier 4 servers and the red tier 3 servers don’t have the coverage to go against DB, and both FA and TC have far too much coverage to go against DB.

So sadly, we’re sitting here in the middle hoping a tier 2 loses a handful of guilds to a tier 4 server so we can see a competitive tier 3 for the first time since we got here~

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

Why does nobody consider that NNK/TFV/others might actually like night capping? Based on the amount of legendaries their players run around with they seem pretty PvE minded.

in WvW

Saradon WarChild.2034

RET was so bored last night they built siege in front of DB’s EB jump point at 9:30pm EST:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=u-xJyfkWqbQ

I was leading that squad for a long time yesterday. We’ll be doing it again tonight. See you there!

It is effective and I certainly don’t harbor any ill will because of it. At that point what else is there for a server to do? It felt like this:

That’s such an awesome movie!

True story, I originally wanted to name Reticle guild Baseball Furies. Stawker wouldn’t go for it though

[VK] Commander

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

DB’s problem right now is that there are zero other servers who actually come out with a similar point spread by the end of the week to warrant us actually being in a tier with. All the tier 4 servers and the red tier 3 servers don’t have the coverage to go against DB, and both FA and TC have far too much coverage to go against DB.

So sadly, we’re sitting here in the middle hoping a tier 2 loses a handful of guilds to a tier 4 server so we can see a competitive tier 3 for the first time since we got here~

I’m on TC and we feel your pain. We always joke that we’re a Tier 2.5 server. We have the exact opposite problem you do on DB, though. Our NA coverage is outstanding, but we just don’t have enough SEA/Oceanic coverage to keep up with the other T2 servers (our SEA/Oceanic guilds are phenomenal, but they need help).

So, like you, we sit around waiting for servers above us to implode and even things out (which doesn’t happen — all the guilds from the imploding server just join another server above us).

On a different note, we’re looking forward to moving to T3 and seeing some new faces/making some new friends in the coming weeks. Just remember to leave our dolyaks alone (j/k).

Last time we had a match against TC was, if I recall correctly, recently after we lost our wave of guilds to SoS and had no dedicated wvw presence except a few pug zergs. So having a “proper” rematch is kind of nice. From what I’ve seen of your wvw match threads, the attitude is usually pretty good too, so that’ll be a nice change of pace, perhaps you can balance out the Maguuma forum warriors.

Of course,
It’s still early in the week and ratings could change by Friday.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

This Stone Mist cap goes out to Vegan Tofu from Blood Pact. Sorry you weren’t here for it.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: HermanVanderpoop.6743

HermanVanderpoop.6743

FA seems to have 2 peek time zones nailed, but is lacking in the SEA time slot. DB is lacking in all time slots, except when NNK plays during the SEA time slot.

We are moving to FA (just a handful of us). Seems like a match made in heaven. Would be pointless for those T3 powerhouses to keep fighting when they could make some awesome strides in T2. The missing equation for both servers is for them to come together.

TGH – The Greatest Huggers
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

FA seems to have 2 peek time zones nailed, but is lacking in the SEA time slot. DB is lacking in all time slots, except when NNK plays during the SEA time slot.

We are moving to FA (just a handful of us). Seems like a match made in heaven. Would be pointless for those T3 powerhouses to keep fighting when they could make some awesome strides in T2. The missing equation for both servers is for them to come together.

Except WvW isn’t all about being in the highest tier you can be in.
I’d rather see tier 3 become balanced than unbalance it more just so I can go up to tier 2.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

With open arms… we welcome you

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

We’re very excited to have you guys! Doing a small shuffle between DB and FA seems like it might be a good way to balance T2 and T3.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I’d rather see tier 3 become balanced than unbalance it more just so I can go up to tier 2.

This…

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Ah welcome to FA.

Not sure who “we” are but welcome none the less.

Check out the FA forums www.fort-aspenwood.com

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Niim.9260

We’re very excited to have you guys! Doing a small shuffle between DB and FA seems like it might be a good way to balance T2 and T3.

Yes because a bunch of FA are going to transfer to DB? Its a one sided trade that makes T3 more unbalanced then it was.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

This…

I understand your goal, but FA just has too much coverage and population for T3. The only solution is T2. If SoS continues to free fall, T1 could be JQ/BG/SoR, T2 could be Kaineng/FA/TC, and T3 could be DB/Mag/YB. We just need a little more coverage at FA and all sides should be happy…

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Niim.9260

This…

I understand your goal, but FA just has too much coverage and population for T3. The only solution is T2. If SoS continues to free fall, T1 could be JQ/BG/SoR, T2 could be Kaineng/FA/TC, and T3 could be DB/Mag/YB. We just need a little more coverage at FA and all sides should be happy…

And TC doesnt? All that happens in your ‘all sides should be happy’ scenerio is that the folks in T3 fight TC instead of FA, but in a weaker state. Exactly how is that an improvement for any other sides besides FA?

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Niim, you’re responding before you read.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Niim.9260

Niim, you’re responding before you read.

No, I just dont buy into lala land that thinks SoS losing 4 guilds is going to send them to T4.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

They have already lost 10 guilds actually and it’s not over yet.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

This…

And TC doesnt? All that happens in your ‘all sides should be happy’ scenerio is that the folks in T3 fight TC instead of FA, but in a weaker state. Exactly how is that an improvement for any other sides besides FA?

It really depends on how you look at it.

FA wants the harder fights(hence moving up)…not sure where DB stands, but we know MAG wasn’t up for the challenge. In our opinion DB, MAG and YB should be relishing their fights with us.

Glass half full/empty.

FA is committed to making themselves better and to compete against harder opponents.

That is what this thread is about.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in WvW

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Regardless of tiers… why is it wrong to try and recruit so that the server has full coverage? I can see where some would be mad because if a guild left from their perspective server, it could harm that server. FA wants to find guilds that want to help the WvW battle in a very huge coverage gap. Regardless of the server that guild may come from, it’s what is needed.

This isn’t the only avenue to try and fill the gap. There are people out trying to recruit off the server itself to get individuals who may want to be active in WvW and start getting better at it. It’s just improvement. You can’t be good, unless you improve.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

About NNK…
actually I gotta say, that i was really bored last night when we reached 670 ppt early during oceanics.when TFV and NNK finally logged on, I got some epic fights and was happy. Even though 15 vs 35+ was a little intense, but I actually love outnumbered fights.The harder it is to survive, the more fun it is to play!I love the challenge!(after everyone was dying and only like 4 of us left, we still managed to kill 1 of the 30 remaining and downed 5 of them…aaaand dead…darn i dint get to pick up my lootbags again XD)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Speaking from experience in the server changing department, my move from IOJ to FA has been a very positive one. FA was a very pleasant group to team up with and with added support during our off times, I really think we could be a solid tier 2 contender.

We will continue to bounce between T2 and T3 unless we gather more support in our weak time slots. If players on any server are willing to move over in order to fill that void, i would accept them with open arms.

To DB:
I have greatly enjoyed our fights together over the last few weeks and I’m positive we will be meeting again. Much respect to you all.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Niim.9260

That is what this thread is about.

Technically the thread is about the current match up.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

Had a frustrating night. Between the FA thief abusing C&D on our EB keep to keep it contested all night, the eles clearing Mendon’s siege by jumping to glitchy spots on the wall, and FA players spamming /laugh and jumping on corpses in a most unsportsmanlike way, I can safely say this is the least fun WvW match I’ve encountered (and I was on henge for a while). I’ll see the rest of ’ya Yaks on the next reset night.

Yeah this thief was doing the same thing to DB the night(for me) before for a good 4-5 hours. So I went and contested the FA keep and SM WP. I could only manage that for 1/2 an hour before I got bored. If I am on and this is happening to us again in DB do not plan to use your WP’s in Eternal FA. I’ll exploit the wall c&d as well…

Magic word there is EXPLOIT.

Finally! You know, I thought I was going unnoticed. I was about to call it quits on the siege-stripping / contesting bit, but now I know that it’s actually worth while. Thank you for brightening my day =)

All joking aside, I’m providing a valuable teaching lesson on where not to put siege.

Tired of OP (that’s my name, as in “I’m tired of overpowered thieves”) – Asuran thief

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

It is impossible for any 1or2 guilds to carry a server. We need all of our guilds working together in order to be effective. I think that everyone on FA believes this, which is why we have the community we currently have. All of our guilds have their own strengths and weaknesses, and it through our agglomerate strength that we hope to succeed in our bid to T2.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

FA does need to pad its numbers. Because guilds like GODS and RET are completely farmable.

BT + PRO seem to carry FA.

LOL you are still mad. Can’t wait to match-up with you again so you or ANYONE can make some videos of MAG farming GODS or RET.

We’ll be waiting for the footage…

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

It is impossible for any 1or2 guilds to carry a server.

If you wanna get technical about it,
If someone were to actually succeed in putting together a 500 person guild with nearing 100% activity during scheduled wvw times, they could probably queue all four maps alone

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

FA does need to pad its numbers. Because guilds like GODS and RET are completely farmable.

BT + PRO seem to carry FA.

xxxZav…..you forgot to say good bye before you ran away

Luckily, we have it on video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xbXD-igB3YM

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Posted by: Maxtofunator.5976

Maxtofunator.5976

This Stone Mist cap goes out to Vegan Tofu from Blood Pact. Sorry you weren’t here for it.

Glad I’m mentioned and that we got it… lol
also, I’m not in BP, I’m in EA

(edited by Maxtofunator.5976)

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Score update. Lots of Q.Qing this week. Not enough PewPew.

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

Thanks for the update!

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Score update. Lots of Q.Qing this week. Not enough PewPew.

Stap crying! Your Norn cannot cry anymore. It hides her awesome face. :o

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

I’m sorry I have to say this but I have lost a lot of respect for [BT]. We (YB) had been seiging bay on DBBL, and finally took it. A fairly large FA zerg mostly comprising [BT] and [pd]..I think that was the tag… attempted to wipe us from behind while we were fighting DB and try ninja. They failed and we wiped them. But wvw had to reset and when I finally logged back into DBBL I noticed that [BT] had ninja’d bay off us because it was now a paper keep instead of fortified when we took it. Fair enough its WvW I understand this is a legit tactic (i’m not complaining about that)… what I’m complaining about is that even though FA is so far ahead on the scoreboard, and even though they had a large enough force to take hills on DBBL while we took bay, they chose to come and ninja a wooden keep off us after we put effort in to take the fortified keep.

Like I said it was fair play, I dont deny that. But it was quite sad to see that [BT] purely focused on taking bay off us rather than seiging hills on their side of the map when YB has had a lack of moral this week due to overwhelming opposing forces. Say whatever you want to me, but that respect I had for [BT] from their valiant efforts on reset night has gone and I hope the same thing you just did to us happens everyday to you next week in t2.

Talons [BT]

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

i didn’t think BT did anything but open field fights anyway

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

You have to give them open field fights or they’ll get bored and poop on your keeps!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

I’m sorry I have to say this but I have lost a lot of respect for [BT]. We (YB) had been seiging bay on DBBL, and finally took it. A fairly large FA zerg mostly comprising [BT] and [pd]..I think that was the tag… attempted to wipe us from behind while we were fighting DB and try ninja. They failed and we wiped them. But wvw had to reset and when I finally logged back into DBBL I noticed that [BT] had ninja’d bay off us because it was now a paper keep instead of fortified when we took it. Fair enough its WvW I understand this is a legit tactic (i’m not complaining about that)… what I’m complaining about is that even though FA is so far ahead on the scoreboard, and even though they had a large enough force to take hills on DBBL while we took bay, they chose to come and ninja a wooden keep off us after we put effort in to take the fortified keep.

Like I said it was fair play, I dont deny that. But it was quite sad to see that [BT] purely focused on taking bay off us rather than seiging hills on their side of the map when YB has had a lack of moral this week due to overwhelming opposing forces. Say whatever you want to me, but that respect I had for [BT] from their valiant efforts on reset night has gone and I hope the same thing you just did to us happens everyday to you next week in t2.

The patch kicked us out when we had the inner gate of Bay at 10% so we came back to take what we had spent time working to take before the patch reset, it wasn’t personal. The inner was almost down, it was a 2 min keep take and we’re trying to get into tier 2 so all points count.

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: LOCO.1785

LOCO.1785

I ran into a Yak’s player using some weird down state hack last night. I got him to the down state and he began teleporting all over the place in 1 second intervals making it impossible to get a stomp or even get a hit in. One of his mates turned up to revive him, so I booked it as I’m not going to waste my time on lame crap like that.

I’m not trying to kick up a stink, I just didn’t know this type of hack existed. Anyone else come across this before?

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

You can say it’s futile all you want; meanwhile AoN is going to do what you aren’t interested in figuring out. You can tell from the excitement in our voices that contesting AoN was a big deal.

I play primarly in a very small guild in NA prime on servers that have a weak NA prime time slot. I also maintain a 12/1 K/D ratio which is respectable even if it isn’t particularly remarkable. So I am decent or better, I play in some of the tougher time slots and I am in the majority that believes significant numbers own pretty much anything.

I have been run over by RET’s large roaming packs somewhat frequently and I have fought AoN. Once a server like FA hits prime time and the opposing server cannot even field 6 players in EB, there is VERY little a small squad can do. They might take an objective or even repulse a superior force but that just brings a bigger zerg than the one that came before it.

RET was so bored last night they built siege in front of DB’s EB jump point at 9:30pm EST:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=u-xJyfkWqbQ

I’m actually commanding in that video. I’m the guardian with the murphy brown shoulder pads

while you did this i was pretty ticked off because I was trying to tell the story of duk koo kim and BOOM. interrupted by op thieves.

e: but i mean i dunno. We have 7 people in that video. it seems kinda like complainin bout a zerg in spvp.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

I’m pretty sure we got screwed as much as you did. We lost two sup rams on inner as it was, and were mesmer portaled in. So when we got back in, it shouldn’t be a surprise we continued our siege when we got back on……..only now we had to break down outer too.

Trust me the crash sucked for us too.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in WvW

Saradon WarChild.2034

Wow did DB ever luck out in EB with those new builds.

[VK] Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

saiyr.3071

You have to give them open field fights or they’ll get bored and poop on your keeps!

Hahah yeah, learned that the hard way!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: nightfend.4072

nightfend.4072

Nice! We held garisson due to the server reset.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

Very fun night in DBBL. DB is really stepping up their game, keep up the good work!

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

Some of DB stepping up their game, and some others wall/float hacking

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

FA throwing tons of hacking accusations this week. That is awesome that you can steamroll the underpop servers and still have the nerve to call them cheaters.

Kudos to you! Well played!

Someone should record it or stop making accusations. It’s 2013. If you’re not running Fraps or some other capture software at all times shame on you. Even a screenshot of someone in an impossible to reach area would serve as proof.

Otherwise quit that yammerin.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

Pro tip: log into EB before 4pm est and stay there. That is where the fun is.

In T2 keep ninjaing is pretty standard. If your group isn`t resilient enough to fight a zerg trying to ninja the keep you are trying to cap then you lose. Of course in T2 they buff up with combo fields then drop mass invisibility and portal near or on top of you and disentigrate you but hey that`s life. The game actually gives advantage to the person doing the ninja. Or if the zerg is greater than 20 then forget the portal and do the buffs and mass invisibility. A bunch of melee tanky builds are on top of you before you know it. All that null field and hammer stuns and offhand mace knockdown and necro elite form conditions and guardian spinning GS and 9 second invulnerable 6 second quickness 1h sword ranger spam and mind wrack and utter annihilation. Really is the downside to WvW. Whoever came up with boon stacking on combo fields and mass invisibility wasn`t terribly brilliant.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

FA throwing tons of hacking accusations this week. That is awesome that you can steamroll the underpop servers and still have the nerve to call them cheaters.

Kudos to you! Well played!

Someone should record it or stop making accusations. It’s 2013. If you’re not running Fraps or some other capture software at all times shame on you. Even a screenshot of someone in an impossible to reach area would serve as proof.

Otherwise quit that yammerin.

Why would it matter? I know what I saw, my guild ninja’d NE tower in DB BL and we trebbed garrison with it. While we’re trebbing we notice that there are two people fighting the claimer(newly buffed apparently since the update). How did they get in?!?!?! So we push them out. Next we see them floating/wall hacking up toward our trebs and we push them out again. They’re unguilded, generic looking. What’s to report?

We go to southeast supply after dying to a legitimate guild at NE tower, and we see the same two guys minutes later in the camp. They’re bouncing all over the place. They run away… very fast.

Then we notice our SE tower was taken… in the minutes in between us dying at NE and arriving at SE. Then we read map chat, the SE tower was taken without any walls going down. Which makes sense since… there was still no siege near it, we owned hills (no trebbing), and almost all of DB (basically all of DB) was defending garrison or one of the north towers. Yet, our two anonymous people were in the same area.

So, full disclosure, I have a guy in my guild that knows how to hack in GW2 and I’ve told him if he ever does it again I’m insta-booting him from guild. And I’m not the first one to notice the bots porting wherever they want in the blink of an eye to harvest in frostgorge sound etc. And, I’m not the first to see reverse gravity or wall hacking. There are youtube videos of this stuff.

And I can see why you would want to believe that every last soul on [your server] is pure and wholesome, unwilling to take advantage of WvW exploits. But srsly. Why would I lie about this?

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

I never said I believed no one on my server would ever hack… A server is a server. The same human beings are on all of them.

I just said if you’re going to accuse someone of something post a screenshot. It shouldn’t be up to me to have to scroll back through 6 pages of a thread and dig it up. Just attach it to the same post you made the accusation.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”