Hello? Who’s there!?

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Phenona.9457

Phenona.9457

Well well well it’s DR…. Nice to see y’all again.

Phenona-Ranger, Somaina-Mes, Shaleo-Theif, Chrytheena-Ele, Milphina-Engi, Purpleppleater Yum- Mes.
Running [Lost] in IoJ

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: adreamofcold.2071

adreamofcold.2071

Wow, we can’t even hold own BL now, that’s comforting to know.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Wow, we can’t even hold own BL now, that’s comforting to know.

DR is traditionally a good server on reset night.

Nope.

EDIT: We suck at holding our BL during reset night, is what I mean

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

hai DR. Good to see a old friend.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

I thought you were on TC?

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Well fought tonight DR. Let’s see what tomorrow has in store.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

TC started trollin around and a lot of kaineng players moved to dh after wm/re ruined kaineng. So i went to my ppl :P faught a btsy group and a noqq was there too in ioj bl. Was just bout to kill a guardian with twilight from btsy and my game crashes and i get bsod lol. Weird stuff goin on with it.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

TC started trollin around and a lot of kaineng players moved to dh after wm/re ruined kaineng. So i went to my ppl :P faught a btsy group and a noqq was there too in ioj bl. Was just bout to kill a guardian with twilight from btsy and my game crashes and i get bsod lol. Weird stuff goin on with it.

Your words confuse and frighten me.

Great to fight DR for the first time. Fun fights all around. IoJ is really showing some force too, its good to see.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

Your words confuse and frighten me.

Great to fight DR for the first time. Fun fights all around. IoJ is really showing some force too, its good to see.

Its really nice to see IoJ out there tonight. Usely only see you guys for like 2 hours but tonight, great fights all around. Sad 1 of our best commanders couldn’t kitten kitten up :P
kitten you Myro and your “Work”

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Hey DH…we’re green

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Even though IoJ started off strong as usual and got a small lead, the lack of DR’s defense in their own borderlands let DH take off with points.

Great reset guys, ill be the first to say it, we missed you over on ioj DR, glad you lot are back.
Itll be a fun week as long as DH doesnt get to zergy on every map like they are now.

Goodluck everyone!

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Bah! I’m really hoping that DR just had an off day today. I’m going to use the excuse that not only were we dazed and confused at being green (a colour we haven’t been in months!), but the majority of people in WvW right now are just there to get long forgotten Vistas and PoIs.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

I can’t tell you how nice it was to see isle with a heartbeat tonight.its the most action we’ve seen from them in weeks.some great pushes in all the borderlands. I’m interested to see how Devonas pulls it together, we might end up with a great battle on our hands.

At the end of reset night I have to say I’m proud of dark haven .way to pull it together and push the lead.

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

While we had fun against DR so long ago, welcome to a tier you (and us on IoJ) should’ve been in a long time ago. Instead of slaving against SBI & EB week after week, there’s actually an equal bit of challenge now. Something we on IoJ hope is a bit more manageable for us all. Lets face it DH, AR needed to move up. This should be the most interesting and fun match IoJ has had in a long time.

As long as [RED] and/or the new (?) sister guild [Blue] aren’t still pulling the super jump nonsense they did in the past.

Best of luck everyone. 72 badges on reset night is a good night in my book.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: whillie.7451

whillie.7451

its a nice wall you have there dr http://puu.sh/2msgj

Commander of IoJ

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

its a nice wall you have there dr http://puu.sh/2msgj

Oh no! Is this going to be a thread where a server thump their chests about how good they are at PvD’ing?

Because nobody likes someone who thump their chest about how good they are at PvD’ing.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Hey DH…we’re green

Well-earned for sure. Give those walls of Jerrifers a fond pat for us. Hope to lock daggers with you guys soon.

Nicely played, asura mesmer from [FIRE]. IOJ needs to reward you in cookies for that record amount of time you spent treading water behind enemy lines.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

(edited by melodey.4652)

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: xXTattsXx.4361

xXTattsXx.4361

A lot of folks from DR are taking a small break right now, good to know we still hold our own with less folks around then earlier in the year.

Cheers to a good match DH and IOJ

Tatts – SoCo

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

Every Saturday morning i close my eyes as im loggin in to check the score…..and i wake to the unbelievable…Dark Haven up on pot points in the Bankers Shift! whats really goin on? 8k lead from second and 13 to third. it will be interesting to see how things out in preparation for the Mon-reset haul.

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

A lot of folks from DR are taking a small break right now, good to know we still hold our own with less folks around then earlier in the year.

I always hear that in every match, along with a few other obligatory things. I find it interesting how they always show up. There are always people/groups taking breaks in every match! The same rings true for DH this one. Though, I do expect to see more MorT around than I have. Where you all be?

Just wanted to give another hats off to IoJ. Please, please keep fighting. Some of your guilds really took me by surprise last night, and thats exactly why I love playing video games.

Great times all around, and it seems a bit more balanced than with AR in the tier. Though, I cant deny I miss seeing ALS all over the place!

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

pixieish.9627

Can’t really say that DR was on break though when we had two full queues… as I said, I sincerely hope that our numbers were just padded with sightseers, otherwise our militia is in dire need of training.

I’d like to think my guild and GOLD gave a good showing in IoJ’s map last evening. I did want to take more than just a tower and Bay, but when I started to push to the north, Darkhaven started pushing in from the east, and when I redirected our forces to pummel Darkhaven, IoJ cheerfully charged in from the north again. It is a bloody pain trying to fight a war on two fronts, you know.

Began bleeding numbers when we looked at how awful things were going on our own borderlands, and I spent some time indecisively trying to figure out what I should do. (I really should just ignore my guild leader when I’m in command. Too many kitten suggestions. :b )

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

I always hear that in every match, along with a few other obligatory things. I find it interesting how they always show up. There are always people/groups taking breaks in every match! The same rings true for DH this one. Though, I do expect to see more MorT around than I have. Where you all be?

Just wanted to give another hats off to IoJ. Please, please keep fighting. Some of your guilds really took me by surprise last night, and thats exactly why I love playing video games.

Great times all around, and it seems a bit more balanced than with AR in the tier. Though, I cant deny I miss seeing ALS all over the place!

Yea im used to seeing it to… but I just got back from deployment and I have seen exactly 1 commander that has been with us a long time and darn few of our major guilds that stayed with us after the exodus…. don’t know why just what ive seen.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

I’d like to think my guild and GOLD gave a good showing in IoJ’s map last evening. I did want to take more than just a tower and Bay, but when I started to push to the north, Darkhaven started pushing in from the east, and when I redirected our forces to pummel Darkhaven, IoJ cheerfully charged in from the north again. It is a bloody pain trying to fight a war on two fronts, you know.

Thats one of the interesting things I noted last night. It seemed like EVERY fight had all three servers there! I found it to be a lot of fun to be able to sneak out, let the two other sides battle and then tactically approach further into the fight. I have no doubt every side was doing the same thing. I enjoy it immensely!

Just when I think we have held off the DR zerg somewhere, IoJ comes in right after. Then, if that gets held off, DR is right there again!

While the three way fights happen in every match, I swear it was more frequent last night than I have seen before (at least in EB). We’ll see if that continues, but last night was one of my favorites I have had in WvW. Didnt hurt that I FINALLY got to 10k kills too. I know plenty of people have tons more than that, but Im happy about it.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

irishhaf.1692

so does anyone on darkhaven run solo that’s not a broken kitten Mesmer?

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Thats one of the interesting things I noted last night. It seemed like EVERY fight had all three servers there! I found it to be a lot of fun to be able to sneak out, let the two other sides battle and then tactically approach further into the fight. I have no doubt every side was doing the same thing. I enjoy it immensely!

Just when I think we have held off the DR zerg somewhere, IoJ comes in right after. Then, if that gets held off, DR is right there again!

While the three way fights happen in every match, I swear it was more frequent last night than I have seen before (at least in EB). We’ll see if that continues, but last night was one of my favorites I have had in WvW. Didnt hurt that I FINALLY got to 10k kills too. I know plenty of people have tons more than that, but Im happy about it.

This guy gets it! DR lives more for the fighting than the potential points, I too enjoy it immensely. I just wished more servers shared the same mindset.

See you on the battlefield!

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: xXTattsXx.4361

xXTattsXx.4361

In response to my previous “folks taking a break” Reset night doesn’t really show for much other then people rushing for a foothold then PvEing or breaking the rest of the week, that is usually the largest showing. If we had Q’s all week long I would agree folks aren’t taking a break from WvW. I know a lot of RGTG and SoCo are in other area’s right now, hoping after patch we will return to the numbers we previously had.

That said we are on day two so again.. here is to a good match.

Tatts – SoCo

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: ghoriar.3410

ghoriar.3410

Darkhaven must have some awesome jokes, there’s a lot of /laughing going on within their zergs, just wish our 3 man could hear what they are.

Ghoriar – [LARP]

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Darkhaven must have some awesome jokes, there’s a lot of /laughing going on within their zergs, just wish our 3 man could hear what they are.

“Those guys only killed half of us in that 15v3.”
“Haha, what terribads!”

/laugh

“Did anyone record it?”

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

See you on the battlefield!

Kitten yeah!

I look forward to it! Im the only one in my guilds that logs in anymore, so youll know if you see one of the tags in my sig, its me.

In response to my previous “folks taking a break” Reset night doesn’t really show for much other then people rushing for a foothold then PvEing or breaking the rest of the week, that is usually the largest showing. If we had Q’s all week long I would agree folks aren’t taking a break from WvW. I know a lot of RGTG and SoCo are in other area’s right now, hoping after patch we will return to the numbers we previously had.

That said we are on day two so again.. here is to a good match.

I didnt mean anything bad by it. I suspect that every server will see much greater numbers after the patch. There are also several large DH guilds that are in other areas as well, specifically the bounty missions. Though, I have seen a lot more doing dungeons now too, as well as fractals. I think it applies to every server, in every match. Though, perhaps it is a bit different in tier 1 where a larger majority of the server is WvW oriented. For the most part, I think servers in these tiers are more PvE or S/TPvP oriented so we see a lot a guilds move from WvW to PvE depending on what they feel like doing and what is currently the most “profitable.”

It just is what it is. If its a good match thats all I care about.

Day one was one of my favorites in recent history, definitely looking forward to more of the same.

I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

“Haha, what terribads!”

/laugh

“Did anyone record it?”

I will actually call people out when they disrespect others. Of course, this can lead to me becoming the center of their attention, haha. Meh, its my least favorite aspect of playing with other people. My only rule is “respect others.” I dont expect the same, but I stand firm in my conviction on it. Doesnt mean Im not playing to win though, giving an easy win to someone skilled isnt very respectful in my mind.

As a mini-game, I try to /salute individual players who impress me even in the middle of a zerg fight. Obviously, this leaves me vulnerable and can lead to trying to get out of some tricky situations! I find it funny too, since I am pretty sure amongst all the particle effects, etc. that no one can see it. Oh well!

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Gotta love that AoD defense and their trebs (DR)

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

oh god you should hear MoRt on TS sometime in WvW, i kitten near poo myself last night when our commanders “son” came by.

IoJ, its nice to see more of you guys this time around. I enjoy collecting bags off you :P
DR, its nice to meet you. I hope you have bags as well

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: ShockStun.7453

ShockStun.7453

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to both DR and DH! Fun match up so far.

Shock

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Soraskellington.7281

Soraskellington.7281

I made a nice little video of a moment last night that was pretty awesome

Thelewulf
Leader of Darkhaven Uprising [RioT]
Darkhaven

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

ROFL, 40? You’ve obviously never seen 40+ tbh. With 40+ you get waves of players (5 at a time) culling in and out of your vision while they are moving around. I didn’t see any of that here. Looks like 20-25.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

pixieish.9627

Well, about an hour or so ago, I had some of my guildmates informing me that our borderlands weren’t going well, and when I showed up, I had the pleasure of seeing a rather sizable force of Darkhaven breaking through the southern gate of our garrison, eager for blood.

Personally? I think I barely did anything to improve our odds beyond giving a nice blue sigil for our forces to look at, with DR militia quickly manning the ballistas and turning those rednames into porcupines when they broke the inner gate and piled in.

Our forces tried to push them out, but annoyingly Darkhaven managed to rally up quick like, and soon we were back inside garrison, trying to rebuild siege, regroup, and… wonder why the hell someone decided we needed a golem.

This time, however, we discovered we still had a mortar handy, and with a catapult built up as well, Darkhaven’s siege attempts were pretty much nullified. I tried to group up our forces for a proper counterattack, though that was rendered pointless when our guys just charged them anyways, and I found myself following them, leaving a trail of sparkling bags and corpses behind us as we finally managed to break that assault on our lands.

Was a little anticlimatic when we managed to retake all of our map with little fuss, but I suppose I can’t complain.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Well, about an hour or so ago, I had some of my guildmates informing me that our borderlands weren’t going well, and when I showed up, I had the pleasure of seeing a rather sizable force of Darkhaven breaking through the southern gate of our garrison, eager for blood.

Personally? I think I barely did anything to improve our odds beyond giving a nice blue sigil for our forces to look at, with DR militia quickly manning the ballistas and turning those rednames into porcupines when they broke the inner gate and piled in.

Our forces tried to push them out, but annoyingly Darkhaven managed to rally up quick like, and soon we were back inside garrison, trying to rebuild siege, regroup, and… wonder why the hell someone decided we needed a golem.

This time, however, we discovered we still had a mortar handy, and with a catapult built up as well, Darkhaven’s siege attempts were pretty much nullified. I tried to group up our forces for a proper counterattack, though that was rendered pointless when our guys just charged them anyways, and I found myself following them, leaving a trail of sparkling bags and corpses behind us as we finally managed to break that assault on our lands.

Was a little anticlimatic when we managed to retake all of our map with little fuss, but
I suppose I can’t complain.

And we would’ve had it too, if it weren’t for you meddling commanders! But really, that was a really fun battle, no idea why or how we disbanded so quickly. All we needed was a mesmer to get to the ramp to the second level and we could’ve had a proper fight going!

“Haha, what terribads!”

/laugh

“Did anyone record it?”

I will actually call people out when they disrespect others. Of course, this can lead to me becoming the center of their attention, haha. Meh, its my least favorite aspect of playing with other people. My only rule is “respect others.” I dont expect the same, but I stand firm in my conviction on it. Doesnt mean Im not playing to win though, giving an easy win to someone skilled isnt very respectful in my mind.

As a mini-game, I try to /salute individual players who impress me even in the middle of a zerg fight. Obviously, this leaves me vulnerable and can lead to trying to get out of some tricky situations! I find it funny too, since I am pretty sure amongst all the particle effects, etc. that no one can see it. Oh well!

Absolutely, I try and do the same. A simple “have some class” usually makes people quit with the emotes. I bow and hope if nothing else they see it in chat among any other emotes.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

(edited by Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982)

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

I’m not saying DH doesn’t have class here.

It’s merely one guild that made a futile attempt at portal bombing us, not knowing we are the biggest fish in the pond. They grew a little frustrated when we promptly wiped them, and when they saw the opportunity to /laugh at us after having killed us 15v3 they took it.

I don’t really care that much, I don’t take pride in wiping groups like them, and wiping to 15v3 is obviously nothing I mind. That being said, I prefer some mutual respect between the servers.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

and… wonder why the hell someone decided we needed a golem.

Don’t you hate it when that happens?!

All in all after over thirteen hours of WvW and luring the oh so shy PVE’rs into the maps, I have to say I haven’t seen spirits this high on IoJ in a very long time. Last night was some of the most hilarious, and stressful times I’ve had on a reset in quiet a while. I think largely in part to not one of the servers being the overwhelming force (nice change of pace), most players stayed until they couldn’t anymore.

Having DH and the BURN guys treb our outter Bay wall to pieces and having to retreat to the inner walls, only to watch two cannons and sharks wipe the incoming hoard was the highlight of my day (now and forever known as the “Sharks & Cannons incident”). Great match-up so far.

Cheers guys.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Was a little anticlimatic when we managed to retake all of our map with little fuss, but I suppose I can’t complain.

Well well well… Considering the failure that was the attempt to take Stonemist from DH just an hour ago I wouldn’t brag too much being in your shoes. I guess it goes both ways, and that what this game is all about But thanks, you guys filled up my inventory with loot, TWICE! See you on the fields!

(edited by Xillllix.3485)

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: JohnnyZero.5619

JohnnyZero.5619

Well well well… Considering the failure that was the attempt to take Stonemist from DH just an hour ago I wouldn’t brag too much being in your shoes. I guess it goes both ways, and that what this game is all about But thanks, you guys filled up my inventory with loot, TWICE! See you on the fields!

Well well well… Considering the failure that was the attempt to take Overlook Keep from IoJ 6 hours ago WITH 14 GOLEMS, I wouldn’t brag too much being your shoes. I guess it goes both ways, and that is what this game is all about.

Seriously.

14 Golems.

They were delicious, btw.

I Lynna I – Thief / Clownshooz – Engineer
Turbo Seksophonic – Ele / Guitar Wolfe – Mesmer
Isle of Janthir

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

pixieish.9627

And we would’ve had it too, if it weren’t for you meddling commanders! But really, that was a really fun battle, no idea why or how we disbanded so quickly. All we needed was a mesmer to get to the ramp to the second level and we could’ve had a proper fight going!

I figured you guys snuck off because of more important things, probably in Eternal Battlegrounds. I really wasn’t going to argue for you guys to come back, after all. You nearly had us that first charge, especially when your forces were seeping in, flanking us, and even getting some siege up on the second level, I think.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

irishhaf.1692

So honest question Darkhaven… with the numbers you guys put in the field all day long… why are you in this tier?

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Fun times in EB tonight!

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Samarkand.9748

Samarkand.9748

Fun times in EB tonight!

IndeedXD
Pretty sure I owe Larks pancakes for that Golanta zerg clearing sweep. It was epic
to behold:)

Belascuza. The Beastly Besties (BB) Devona’s Rest
“Get off my Lawn.”

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: thesocialshift.2406

thesocialshift.2406

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arMPniJjtBo&feature=youtu.be

ROFL, 40? You’ve obviously never seen 40+ tbh. With 40+ you get waves of players (5 at a time) culling in and out of your vision while they are moving around. I didn’t see any of that here. Looks like 20-25.

Pretty awesome video imo, do you really need to nitpick exact numbers? *sigh* There were less DH than mentioned too if you count. Videos are fun and you can learn from them, I wish I could see a video of our DH people getting eaten by sharks, that would have been a fun one xD.

So honest question Darkhaven... with the numbers you guys put in the field all day long... why are you in this tier?

We were in tier 7 a few weeks back so we’re making progress and working hard to improve even more. However, AR and BP can both outnumber us pretty much all day still; we were lucky to hold our borderland keeps for a day with either of them. You must admit there have been some really good fights so far this week.

(edited by thesocialshift.2406)

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Posted by: Calli.6309

Calli.6309

So it’s that time of the week where it gets a little boring and everyone gets a little bit angsty, so!

Setting up a fightclub on Thursday 8pm-1am NA primetime. I can get a few peeps from DH to attend, and hopefully DR and IoJ are willing to? A good break from the zerging, let’s keep the word flowing around!

Fightclub Details:

Where: South Camp of chosen Borderland
When: Thursday, 8pm-1am

I will sponsor the flame rams that will mark out the duel spots, hopefully we can have 2 duel spots, and fightclubs can be set up 1v1 2v2 3v3 5v5. Send me mail ingame and we’ll try to get everyone in TS or Vent.

It seems we will be stuck with each other on this tier for awhile so let’s make it happen!

22/3 - DR - IoJ - DH

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

So it’s that time of the week where it gets a little boring and everyone gets a little bit angsty, so!

Setting up a fightclub on Thursday 8pm-1am NA primetime. I can get a few peeps from DH to attend, and hopefully DR and IoJ are willing to? A good break from the zerging, let’s keep the word flowing around!

Fightclub Details:

Where: South Camp of chosen Borderland
When: Thursday, 8pm-1am

I will sponsor the flame rams that will mark out the duel spots, hopefully we can have 2 duel spots, and fightclubs can be set up 1v1 2v2 3v3 5v5. Send me mail ingame and we’ll try to get everyone in TS or Vent.

It seems we will be stuck with each other on this tier for awhile so let’s make it happen!

Flame rams? Is this going to be like a serious thing? I prefer to play dirty. You know, putting conditions on someone and then resetting combat for myself and such.

Much more fun that way.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe