3/1 - 3/8: TC/DB/Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: capuchinseven.8395

capuchinseven.8395

Both DB and Maguuma have been comical so far to be honest, “omg omg TC is T1 server with T8 skill lololol no skill I kill u 1v1, I kill u!” I’ve yet to actually find one of you that can kill me 1v1 by the way, in my WvW spec as well.

The same Mezma’s and Thieves running around in sPVP 1v1 specs, feeling superior to the big “bad zerg server” because 5 players in WvW builds can’t bring down the bunker spec thief.

And all the while this goes on we’re laughing our kitten off in mumble about the /emote spamming Mezma’ that has the inferiority complex,

The point of this post you ask? What you’re dealing with now is the very same thing we deal with in T2 every week over and over. You’re going to have to just suck it up and get on with it, if it wasn’t us it would be someone else. This is the game system we have, you’re always fighting the big bad wolf, get over it and suck it up. ANet are the ones that need to fix this, not TC.

That mesmer* was me! Glad you enjoyed it! Couldn’t do much else when there were 6 of you that were afraid to push on me or couldn’t kill me when I’d dive in for fun occasionally. Also, your comment on spvp specs shows you don’t really know much about spvp.

And I’ll second that I’ve found a lot of glass cannons on TC that don’t seem to know what to do in a small group or 1v1 fight. It’s nothing personal, buddy. I’m sure through the law of probability TC has a few competent players. I have no idea who you are though.

*The proper spelling.

No it wasn’t, I know the Mezma’* I was referring to and her server and spoke with her for some time. So yeah, no. Nothing personal taken, utterly comical that you assumed it was you though based on a single mention of a class, speaks massive volumes. Anything you say though buddy, you’re all special forces, Streets of Rage end game bosses and TC is a zerg server.

I would comment on “TC don’t seem to know what to do in a small group or 1v1 fight” but that comment made my day so I literally don’t want to ruin the purity of the moment. I probably wouldn’t find that so funny if I hadn’t counted 6 players so far trying the move left and right on the spot trick to avoid arrows that was patched out months ago.

Same old story in every PvP game, a faction/side under performs, blame it on numbers because their “skills” are leet, someone posts anidcotal evidence stories of how they beat the other side 5v1, and so on. I wonder which game that’ll be next time I see it.

I’ve had some great small fights so far, had a great 1v1 with a Guardian a few days ago, nothing but respect for many players on all 3 servers with plenty of bows all round. Of course, the “omg T1 sever, T8 skill, omg 1v1 me in wvw! bet you can’t bet you can’t! That proves we’re better at WvW” team need to learn to suck it up.

*lol care?

Oh cool I wake up and we’re outmanned in home BL. So much for interesting fights, just a bunch of zerglings huddling around their commander icon yet again.

It took us all day for someone to bother entering the map and popping an icon. So yeah, nice story their man! thumbs up

The bravest animal in the land is Captain Beaky and his band.

(edited by capuchinseven.8395)

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

People keep saying that TC has more numbers then DB/Mag and at times this may be true but from what I’ve seen of Mag they run 40-50 man zergs which is far over anything TC will usually run. I’ve seen Mag groups of ~60 running on EB which brings me back to the SoR days so many bodies being thrown at choke points I know that I’ve seen good things from BP on DB had trouble with them yesterday stopping me from taking Valley all in all keep up the good fights hope to have many more as the week goes on!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

The mesmer was probably me. Anyway I’ll be back on Tuesday if you want to lose some 1v1s repeatedly~

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Noobles.4325

Noobles.4325

People keep saying that TC has more numbers then DB/Mag and at times this may be true but from what I’ve seen of Mag they run 40-50 man zergs which is far over anything TC will usually run. I’ve seen Mag groups of ~60 running on EB which brings me back to the SoR days so many bodies being thrown at choke points I know that I’ve seen good things from BP on DB had trouble with them yesterday stopping me from taking Valley all in all keep up the good fights hope to have many more as the week goes on!

you guys ha 2 50-60 man zergs taking both our hills this afternoon…. one dpsed a gate w/o seige..

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

I’ve seen Mag groups of ~60 running on EB

Pics or it didn’t happen. Also people are really terrible at estimating numbers sooooo…

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

wut mag was actually able to get 50-60 ppl on a map this weekend? props to whoever was commanding at the time for rallying that kind of numbers

in WvW

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

I’ve been with enough large zergs and stayed dead to watch them as they culled and they easily had 40+ and about dps’ing a gate down I know a few times I’ve though they’ve done that golems have rendered in after and a lot of the time especially with omega’s they get the gate down and wp them out as to save them so you might never see them seeing as trying to DPS a gate down would take hours. . . and I’m only talking for EB haven’t spent much time on the BL’s

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

No it wasn’t, I know the Mezma’* I was referring to and her server and spoke with her for some time. So yeah, no. Nothing personal taken, utterly comical that you assumed it was you though based on a single mention of a class, speaks massive volumes. Anything you say though buddy, you’re all special forces, Streets of Rage end game bosses and TC is a zerg server.

I would comment on “TC don’t seem to know what to do in a small group or 1v1 fight” but that comment made my day so I literally don’t want to ruin the purity of the moment. I probably wouldn’t find that so funny if I hadn’t counted 6 players so far trying the move left and right on the spot trick to avoid arrows that was patched out months ago.

Same old story in every PvP game, a faction/side under performs, blame it on numbers because their “skills” are leet, someone posts anidcotal evidence stories of how they beat the other side 5v1, and so on. I wonder which game that’ll be next time I see it.

*lol care?

Did you read my second post? I’m not great at pvp, but I can handle my own with the bulk of TC. If you play a bunker thief I doubt you’re raking in the badges, but good on you for not dying as often, I guess.

Glad to hear other people on Maguuma are endorsing the spamming emotes thing. I thought I was the only mesmer that did that. We have a d/d ele who inspired us. It seems to be bothering you quite a bit though. Remember this is just a game.

I think you’re the only person on TC who denies that you have more numbers than the servers you’re facing. Also, nice job decrying anecdotal* evidence while throwing out some of your own about something to do with arrows (?).

*The proper spelling.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Hektor Warfield.6052

Hektor Warfield.6052

Had a great time in Mag BL tonight with WäR^^. Alot of good zergy zerg fights with TC that eventually pushed us back into our garrison. It was hilarious when some Charr DB commander actually managed to ninja Garrison right from under us, literally, while we were fighting off TC. :’3 Its fun to hold “your” garrison and watch it change hands a couple times while still fighting on top of it >~<

Makes me happy to see i didn’t put all that siege to waste… Duke told me to throw down a couple arrow carts….

General Hektor Wärfield
Wärband of Absolute Retribution

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

The mesmer was probably me. Anyway I’ll be back on Tuesday if you want to lose some 1v1s repeatedly~

Your still on 1v1’s you are slacking mate should head to North camp and take them on 3 at a time when they try going for the Vista.

To bad I keep getting lagged out when TC tries to Karma train the camp.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: PrivateSpeaks.1637

PrivateSpeaks.1637

Had some fun embarrassing TC in their borderland today (:

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Your still on 1v1’s you are slacking mate should head to North camp and take them on 3 at a time when they try going for the Vista.

To bad I keep getting lagged out when TC tries to Karma train the camp.

You know you have TC presence on your map when everything is laggy as kitten.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

No you guys have more people, therefore I get to whine…

Ok, ok now your turn.

shakes head

Lawdy lawdy lawdy…

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Right now, FA is trying to improve on something other than their open field combat. It was something they lacked when we were fighting them in T3. It was called defense…. We can brag how many times we killed each other in this thread, but that don’t mean squat really imo.

in WvW

Posted by: Nialiss.6459

Nialiss.6459

I find the hardest thing about fighting Maguuma is keeping my bags from being full.

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

^ See, we can keep dancing in this tune all you want. Who has more kills, who has more skills, who has more brains. It’s always gunna be like that in every thread…. Cept maybe for the former T2 thread. :p

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I find the hardest thing about fighting Maguuma is keeping my bags from being full.

Probably should upgrade from 4 slots.

In all seriousness, though, I really find myself having to ask for merchants be dropped 5-6 times per night. In the 3-4 hours I was commanding last night in eternal, we had to drop merchants 5 times.

The new loot tables are great.

^ See, we can keep dancing in this tune all you want. Who has more kills, who has more skills, who has more brains. It’s always gunna be like that in every thread…. Cept maybe for the former T2 thread. :p

See, I don’t think this is entirely a bad thing. If you guys really want to improve, you have to be willing to take criticism, even if it is just veiled kitten showing. I legitimately try to change my strategies based on what other servers say about us.

FA pretty much changed the entire way Maguuma operates in the open field.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Same here…fighting TC on our borderlands last night, I died twice and got 70 badges in a couple of hours. Oof.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

lol and so we keep dancing onwards and beyond..

in WvW

capuchinseven.8395

I think you’re the only person on TC who denies that you have more numbers than the servers you’re facing. Also, nice job decrying anecdotal* evidence while throwing out some of your own about something to do with arrows (?).

*The proper spelling.

LOL. First time in 6 months TC has ever outnumbered anything and apparently time has been altered and we’ve always outnumbered the servers we’re facing. Also apparently I’m a thief now.

I didn’t present anidcotal* evidence, I said I found something funny because of something I saw, I can see you’re grabbing at straws though so I’ll leave you to it.

*I’m sorry, please forgive me it’s my own fault English isn’t my first language, I’m ashamed to admit that I had to learn English, although it didn’t seem to hinder either of my masters degrees.

getting demolished by a very large zerg of players we feel better than has really broken a lot of people.

I even like fighting Ehmry Bay… but I don’t like fighting you, TC. Sorry.

There’s a reason TC has managed to fight off servers 3 times bigger than us on reset night and it’s not because we out number any T1 or T2 server.

Getting beaten by higher numbers is never fun. The number difference you see with us is no different than the difference in numbers we see against T1 servers. Suck, it, up.

Same old whining, different game. “We’re so skillful, you’re so zergy, blah blah”.

in WvW

Posted by: fragmented.9854

fragmented.9854

Lol all this whining about unskilled. Put up or shutup. GvG 10v10, 20v20, 30v30…let’s do it! This match has been decided already!

in WvW

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

If were going to go down to the who is killing who more yesterday in OL lord room I filled my 20 slots bags 5 or 6 times and had a good 300+ kills off maguuma and I wasn’t even on siege. . . and TC doesn’t have many big guilds except maybe PiNK/TV who really only run in force in their events. I’ve only really fought on EB since reset but what I’ve seen is a massive increase in our player base we used to be outmanned quite a bit through the day and be lucky to have a queue and now we’ve queued all 4 maps this is probably why we seem to not be as good in open field combat when you try to get guildies into a map but have to wait 30 min for everyone to get in it’s very hard to run a map in force.

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I logged in this morning and filmed an hour an a half of EB ownage. Including TC taking mendons, capping it, and a guildy (Whoa) and myself followed in behind them after it capped. We wiped them, and took it from them after the buff was down. Good times. I also had full bags. I had 1 death in the span of 2 hours, and my party consisted of 2 level 8 players, a level 11, and an 80. No voice comms were used. Both TC and DB were farmed. Please tell me more about how bad Maguuma is.

Common expression while reading forum

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

kfarb.6732

*The proper spelling.

LOL. First time in 6 months TC has ever outnumbered anything and apparently time has been altered and we’ve always outnumbered the servers we’re facing. Also apparently I’m a thief now.

I didn’t present anidcotal* evidence, I said I found something funny because of something I saw, I can see you’re grabbing at straws though so I’ll leave you to it.

*I’m sorry, please forgive me it’s my own fault English isn’t my first language, I’m ashamed to admit that I had to learn English, although it didn’t seem to hinder either of my masters degrees.

What a bizarre post. When I said “the servers you’re facing” I meant the current ones. TC does indeed outnumber Maguuma and DB. You mentioned in a previous post that Maguuma can’t kill you, and then mentioned that Maguuma couldn’t kill a bunker thief. Apologies for getting confused.

Congratulations on your multiple degrees. Really, that’s an achievement to be proud of. It has nothing to do with video games though.

I don’t think anybody has said that TC has zero skilled players. Just personally I haven’t run into them yet. It’s still early in the week, though!

For the rest of your post, most of Maguuma doesn’t aspire to higher tiers nor do we view it as a demonstration of skill or anything. If you really don’t understand what differentiates the tiers in wvw, it’s largely due to population size and coverage.

No right now, Kain has an edge over them in terms of population in T2. FA might have a slight edge if they have an EU crew..

This may be true and I couldn’t really say for sure. I think the average FA player is stronger than the average Kaineng player, though. That’s a small fraction of what determines winners and losers in higher tiers, but it’s certainly a factor nonetheless.

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

My point is… fighting you guys is frustrating because we can repeatedly kill you, but you just keep coming. A lot of our regulars and really demoralized from months of bad matchups (BP/DR, BP/DR, IOJ/YB, FA/DB, KN/DB, FA/DB, FA/DB, CD/EB – I think that’s the right order) and now getting demolished by a very large zerg of players we feel better than has really broken a lot of people.

The comical part of this is that you’re so incredibly arrogant to assume you’re better than us, yet it’s your moral being broken. Honestly, I can picture it now, “We’re so much better than them, why do they keep coming back at us? waahh”. I haven’t been in awe of a single Maguuma players ‘mad skillz yo’ yet, and I’ve been roaming solid the entire weekend. We can all chest thump there Kong.

I can see this thread is just going to become the “OMG I farmed soooooooo many badges from X server” thread all over again because we can’t be gracious in defeat, completely pointless. Well done on having so much minus inventory space

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in WvW

kfarb.6732

How many times did we wipe the TC zerg in their own garrison on reset night? I was there for at least 3, but again I tend to go afk a lot.

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

How many times did we wipe the TC zerg in their own garrison on reset night? I was there for at least 3, but again I tend to go afk a lot.

How many times did we just wipe your zerg at Mag Garrison in the last hour? Good times bro, good times

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Lol all this whining about unskilled. Put up or shutup. GvG 10v10, 20v20, 30v30…let’s do it! This match has been decided already!

30v30 The Ultimate Test of Skill. Who can res their downed the fastest?!?

in WvW

katniss.6735

Guild vs Guild gogogo!

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

My point is… fighting you guys is frustrating because we can repeatedly kill you, but you just keep coming. A lot of our regulars and really demoralized from months of bad matchups (BP/DR, BP/DR, IOJ/YB, FA/DB, KN/DB, FA/DB, FA/DB, CD/EB – I think that’s the right order) and now getting demolished by a very large zerg of players we feel better than has really broken a lot of people.

The comical part of this is that you’re so incredibly arrogant to assume you’re better than us, yet it’s your moral being broken. Honestly, I can picture it now, “We’re so much better than them, why do they keep coming back at us? waahh”. I haven’t been in awe of a single Maguuma players ‘mad skillz yo’ yet, and I’ve been roaming solid the entire weekend. We can all chest thump there Kong.

I can see this thread is just going to become the “OMG I farmed soooooooo many badges from X server” thread all over again because we can’t be gracious in defeat, completely pointless. Well done on having so much minus inventory space

Um, Maguuma farms people whether they’re winning or losing, so does every other server. And people chest thump regardless of score. You need to stop thinking elitist behavior is only to compensate for scores. We are like this 24/7. If you’re looking for good Maguuma fights, hit up anyone in DER|P. You’re more than welcome to PM me as well.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

kfarb.6732

How many times did we just wipe your zerg at Mag Garrison in the last hour? Good times bro, good times

Couldn’t say, I wasn’t on for that. How many times was it? I’ll take away all their cookies! I’m glad you’re enjoying it though. This matchup may be over in terms of score but I’ll be out having fun when I can anyway.

in WvW

katniss.6735

Stop, drop. Shut ‘em down, open up shop. Oh, no. That’s how Maguuma rolls.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

This happened last time we fought Maguuma, even when we were on CD.

They pull the “lol we never die and pwn you guys so hard” card out. Then they talk about how bad we are.

And then when they actually go up against organized guild groups they all get dominated and promptly leave the BG while blaming numbers.

Guys, it’s getting a bit tired.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Probably should upgrade from 4 slots.

In all seriousness, though, I really find myself having to ask for merchants be dropped 5-6 times per night. In the 3-4 hours I was commanding last night in eternal, we had to drop merchants 5 times.

The new loot tables are great.

See, I don’t think this is entirely a bad thing. If you guys really want to improve, you have to be willing to take criticism, even if it is just veiled kitten showing. I legitimately try to change my strategies based on what other servers say about us.

FA pretty much changed the entire way Maguuma operates in the open field.

We played FA, 3 weeks ago in Tier 2 and were able to keep up if not beat them on reset as well as during NA primetime. We played BG and SoR (strongest NA) consistently for many weeks and learnt a lot from them. Yes all of the serious guilds who focus on open-world combat have watched VOTF/RG etc videos and tried to incorporate things from that into our respective guilds playstyle and we are consistently theory crafting and evolving. At the same time we have also had the benefit of facing them in person 24/7 for weeks on end, some of the best open-field guilds exist on SoR (TW) and BG (HB). So we have had first hand experience learning and adapting from them. Its a lot more useful than watching and analyzing edited clips.

I know FA has some decent open-field guilds (AVTR comes to mind) but if Maguuma feels like they have completely evolved by playing against FA what would happen if you guys were to face BG? who FA themselves admitted to learning a lot from and TC has been learning from for weeks.

You need to realize being battered for months in T2 when we got moved to T3 a bunch of our PVE population came into WvWvW for the sake of map completion. It was their first opportunity in ages to get map completion. I know TC outnumbers DB and Maguuma by a lot there is no denying that but the numbers we have seen so far this weekend have been by far the largest that I have ever seen TC bring. Do note that TC is considered by many to be the unofficial PVE server now as well (check reddit) and in terms of total server population we have always been along with the old SoS to be one of the first to get full.

Next understand that TC as a community has a lot of militia presence spread among lots of small guilds. If as a guild group you are priding yourself on the back of wiping mixed-militia groups then you are easily pleased. Do fight our established guild groups then make an assessment, we have several good open-field specialist guilds who would gladly help in maguuma’s ‘evolution’.

P.S. 1pko

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

(edited by Lanimal.6541)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

They pull the “lol we never die and pwn you guys so hard” card out. Then they talk about how bad we are.

And then when they actually go up against organized guild groups they all get dominated and promptly leave the BG while blaming numbers.

Yup, that’s what always happens. Please, tell me more. Because CD never did this! Oh no no no.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

I miss TC already

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

katniss.6735

Please pretend you don’t out-number us and post the score.
Only the new players upgrade anything because it’s pointless to do so.
You have 2 advantages: More players, and the fact you can stick 24 people on random doors without causing orange swords. So what happens? Out of kitten nowhere, Golemhasselhoff.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I miss TC already

We miss you guys too.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Yup, that’s what always happens. Please, tell me more. Because CD never did this! Oh no no no.

It is what always happens. When I first heard we were going up against Maguuma again, I told my guildies that we would be seeing the “we never die!” card being thrown out again. Sure enough, there it is.

Why don’t you guys stop trolling the forums and try playing the game for once, you might actually have fun.

Until then I am going to keep RP’ing. I like collecting badges while dressing up like a pretty pirate.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

The only large guild I remember dying to from CD was KOME, back when they had hundreds active… but okay.

It’s not all about numbers, really. I’ll admit that we haven’t been showing up as much as we’d like to, but you guys are doing yourself a disservice by not trying to improve your open field combat.

Watch some VOTF videos, learn new strategies, give me good fights please!

If anyone wants to work on 1v1s, 5v5s, 10v10s, 15v15s, even 20v20s (I can probably pull in some other guilds, I doubt I’ll ever get 20 PYRO outside of reset) just pm me anytime. I’ll be gone Monday-Wednesday morning, but I’d be willing to set something up tonight.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

I miss TC already

The feeling is mutual. Keep fighting the good fight.

in WvW

fragmented.9854

The only large guild I remember dying to from CD was KOME, back when they had hundreds active… but okay.

It’s not all about numbers, really. I’ll admit that we haven’t been showing up as much as we’d like to, but you guys are doing yourself a disservice by not trying to improve your open field combat.

Watch some VOTF videos, learn new strategies, give me good fights please!

If anyone wants to work on 1v1s, 5v5s, 10v10s, 15v15s, even 20v20s (I can probably pull in some other guilds, I doubt I’ll ever get 20 PYRO outside of reset) just pm me anytime. I’ll be gone Monday-Wednesday morning, but I’d be willing to set something up tonight.

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Kovu.7560

Severely disappointed from the lack of [EA] and [Krew] turnout to Maguuma Hills just now, which we worked hard on yesterday and held all night.
Thanks to Noobles, Ansorin and Asetti and Hataki from [EA] for people the only people in the entire guild to turn out. As well as Tru Norn, the only [Krew] to turn out.

Nice cap, TC. Not too often you see a team dps down a reinforced gate to a fully upgraded keep. At least, I’m not used to seeing it.

~ Kovu

Yes, posting this garbage here in the public forums, rather than the DB community forums to discuss is going to do DB a WHOLE lot of good. I used to like you!!

I, for one, a member of [Krew], who is out there busting our butts every day, even when it’s not a ‘raid night’, was offline because, you know, real life > GW…

You’re welcome,

-Eva.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Next understand that TC as a community has a lot of militia presence spread among lots of small guilds. If as a guild group you are priding yourself on the back of wiping mixed-militia groups then you are easily pleased. Do fight our established guild groups then make an assessment, we have several good open-field specialist guilds who would gladly help in maguuma’s ‘evolution’.

P.S. 1pko

Thank you for admitting that TC has more players than the servers you’re facing.

You pride yourselves on your militia (which Maguuma just calls “players”), but then you mention that you have organized guilds who would stomp us. Who and where are they? Maguuma doesn’t rely on any one guild to carry a reputation. If we ever organized an actual gvg fight (lol not 30v30), you’d see a mix of guild tags.

Also, to whoever said we claim to never die, I die quite often. I think you’re trying to incite a flame war which is against the forum rules.

in WvW

fragmented.9854

KH vs PYRO…we’re all waiting on the outcome

in WvW

katniss.6735

Good to see DB/TC have time to screenshot the score while they’re standing beside the repair vendor.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

I hardly WvW this Tier, because it’s boring. I want to hurry up and be in T2 with KA and FA, that’s going to be one interesting and hectic matchup!

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

It is what always happens. When I first heard we were going up against Maguuma again, I told my guildies that we would be seeing the “we never die!” card being thrown out again. Sure enough, there it is.

Why don’t you guys stop trolling the forums and try playing the game for once, you might actually have fun.

Until then I am going to keep RP’ing. I like collecting badges while dressing up like a pretty pirate.

No way! Maguuma is in the same situation and you guessed that we would react the same way?! Please teach me, sensei! . It’s not hard to guess how forums warriors are gonna act, just as how we know how TC and CD acts. Nothing changes. If you’re tired of it, go have fun.

But the fact that you’ve been trolling as well kind of makes you seem like you should be practicing what you preach.

in WvW

capuchinseven.8395

It has nothing to do with video games though.

I’m sorry I’m confused, who felt that correcting a spelling mistake on the internet was a useful way to reply to a discussion about video games? Then for some reason it’s strange that I would reply to that…?

That’s pretty funny. I think it’s best I drop out of this.

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

PS – one of our Krew members was busy commanding defense of our OWN bl’s hills, which is why Krew ’didn’t show up’.

Home bl > Mag bl

Do you even LIFT bro?

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad