3/1 - 3/8: TC/DB/Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Hill? Garrison Oh no!!! Nothing makes me crazier then losing garrison, unless it’s losing the keep in EB

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Hmm I still see a waypoint on that map, logging in the help fix that, that one on our side of EB needs to go away too.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Not this time, it’s the series finale not the season finale!!

Well, some folks will be starting a whole new show.

I dunno about you, but I think my career has peaked.

Also, looks like someone forgot to protect their borderlands

What?! You took my hills?,

That’s it, I’m logging back on……

It was an advance farewell present. You know, ignoring the fact that I just watched from spawn because I don’t have a mouse to play with.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Nice Steal Goooombas! Hope you enjoyed all the bags we dropped in hills :P

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

I just want to give a shoutout to [AT] and [NNK] of Dragonbrand. I’m one of the new commanders that have been leading in EB during your primetime (the [PiNK] charr in vigil armor), and I just wanted to say kitten you guys had us backed into a corner last night.

[AT] whenever I run into you guys in open field, unless my militia group outnumbers you 2 to 1, I either pull back or get ready to res up. If it’s zerg v zerg and I see AT tags, I rush you guys first because I know if I don’t, you’ll flank / veil / portalbomb / etc and hit TC hard. The one time I ignored you guys, my group paid the cost of their repair bills.

Last night when NNK set up shop in Rogues and turned it into a mini fortress and trebbed WC’s wall down to 10%, DB had another group on inner SM causing a ruckus and someone running around putting all our towers into combat. TC’s map chat was a clusterkitten of “We need reinforcements, they’re everywhere”. To be fair, we were flirting with the outmanned buff at one point, but still you guys had us backed up against a wall. We ended up saving both, but barely. WC had 0 supply, SM 900.

Then later on at the back of LLK, there was another good fight. You repelled my first attempted at wiping you guys via the keep’s portal, and then when I ran back from spawn you guys had seemingly left. Cleaning up the stragglers in the ankle high water, I heard a noise. “/s Guys, I hear a memser portal”. On queue 30 DB came out of nowhere, thank god for JI and Ring of Warding. Pro job hiding that mesmer portal under the water’s surface, I’ll have to remember that one.

Then you came back later on and took Klovan when we had completely overextended and were ill-disciplined. I was the first one there, and the gate was at 60% when I got wiped up outside, and our reinforcements didn’t make it in time. GG. /bow

Whatever group that was that put double Static Fields on the edge of a tower as we went to flank you (and thus running straight into them and the followup AoE), you deserved your loot bags.

Great fights guys, hopefully there will be more tonight. I need the practice before TC gets back to T2.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Gatharin.2674

Gatharin.2674

I just want to say that I felt very invigorated at the energy Dragonbrand and Maguuma showed tonight. With Dragonbrand distracting TC at their keep in EB, Maguuma golem rushed sm, took it, and proceeded to break down TC keep’s front door. Though TC managed to push out the assault on their keep, it felt good to finally put them on the defensive and put a little fear of the two smaller servers into their hearts. Well done all. All Hail Lord Flame Ram in SM!

Attachments:

Maguuma WvW

in WvW

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

Yeah, that was super easy to take SM. Now [PYRO] is waiting for you to come and attack SM, please attack Tarnished Coast, before we all go to sleep…

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Yeah, that was super easy to take SM. Now [PYRO] is waiting for you to come and attack SM, please attack Tarnished Coast, before we all go to sleep…

We’d rather paint everything else green than try to have a wooden SM through DB’s Oceanic.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

fadswaffer.5140

But please, it’s the only thing that’s keeping me awake.

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

But please, it’s the only thing that’s keeping me awake.

Lol I’m already in bed

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

fadswaffer.5140

I wanna farm bags, but they got wiped before lord room lol.

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Please try to take SM again, TC. We’re getting bored.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

On behalf of [DIS], I would like to thank all of Dragonbrand for an amazing night. No matter how much pressure we put on your last tower, you guys just wouldn’t back down or log out. I’d like to express how truly unique that is. That is not a quality you see in FA, KA, SoS, MG, SoR, CD or any other server we’ve ever faced. You have an amazing community and good leadership and it shows or you wouldn’t stand tall against a sea of TC flooding through your gates. There are a lot of members of TC saying that they just want to get back to t2 so the fights are better but I want to say Dragonbrand makes t3 worth being in. Thanks again and [DIS] will see you guys tomorrow. >:]

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by OutspokenAardvark.9781)

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

Good fights in Mag BL, and a shoutout to a very brave thief from DB, that was some cool stuff you tried to pull off, I’m sorry it didn’t go better.

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Pretty sure TC is trollin you guys

in WvW

fadswaffer.5140

It worked, we couldn’t believe how that could happen!! But it’s ok, they found the way to our carts

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

So… we had to /join on their commander to tell them the wall was down while they built open field trebs and arrow carts…

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Wow – Score update…

Yeah, look at all those PvE Commanders. Hell yeah. Been doing that all week.

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I’ve made 2 gold in 2 hours of EB tonight. Thanks guys.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

SMC just fell, amazing job by all maguumans who defended that for so long- spending hours in the lords room and barely hanging on in there, you guys make me proud

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

We’ve shifted our barely-awake focus onto TC’s East Keep, but they aren’t even trying to take it back due to our superior tactics.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I like our new euphemism for “Arrow Cart Grinder”.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Looks like TC may come up to tier 2, get ready for some epic battles

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

You mean in a week or so? Yeah, can’t wait.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Only 11 points out ATM and closing fast so you never know may be this week

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in WvW

Ketharius.9018

T2 is going to be so awesome, I’m loving the matchup for it. KA, TC, and FA. Oh man, that’s going to be really fun.

Hopefully my new Ele is up to level by then.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Maguuma has decided to roleplay as animals trapped in the attic of Stonemist. Please RP with us. Thank you.

in WvW

Ketharius.9018

Maguuma has decided to roleplay as animals trapped in the attic of Stonemist. Please RP with us. Thank you.

You must give me a list of your trapped animal names and tag numbers your warden has assigned you all to see if they register with our"Save the Animals In Attics Organization" SAIAO.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: capuchinseven.8395

capuchinseven.8395

I’ve definitely seen them do it on Maguuma borderlands (or at least heard Xushin’s sexy voice talking about it). It’s pretty absurd to claim that people don’t know about it at this tier.

It’s not absurd, we don’t know the simplest tactics like stacking might. We’ve just never done that in our entire LIVES. We should spend more time in the game, you know, because it’s not possible that the reason you are on the forums is because you can’t currently play the game.

I want to spend my time stacking might.

While you’re at it, destory the oil before you build a Golem. It would make your sarcasm funnier for the reason you mean it to be, and not tragically comical.

DB have been a blast to play, and still get a lot of /bows and /waves from those of us stood on the vista of the north camp but Mag have been a sever of trash talking, group inviting excuse makers that seem to have a much higher views of themselves than their actual understanding of WvW would suggest.

No idea where the servers problem has come from, I had nothing but respect for both servers when we entered T3.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen TC stack for might… or have more than 20% of their zergs be level 80.

Some of us swapped to lower level alts, we thought it might help bring down the advantage we have if we ran some lower level characters and would equal a lot more fun for all of us that way.

No one wants an uneven fight simply because one server has a higher number of players. It’s not fun for any of us.

The bravest animal in the land is Captain Beaky and his band.

(edited by capuchinseven.8395)

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Only 11 points out ATM and closing fast so you never know may be this week

Only 9 points away from SoS’s rating right now. Isn’t this exciting?

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

We took the foot of the pedal today and eased off a little. Magguma took advantage and flipped our way-pointed keeps and SM right before DB’s SEA’s showed up. Its rough trying to hold DB’s SEA crew without at least a t2/t2 keep with some supply to setup emergency siege.

Might have cost us the move to T2. I wasn’t online when we lost Hills and Garrison in TCBL so I dont know wtf happened.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

E P I C W V W !!!!!!!!!!!!!! c:

Attachments:

in WvW

capuchinseven.8395

We took the foot of the pedal today and eased off a little. Magguma took advantage and flipped our way-pointed keeps and SM right before DB’s SEA’s showed up. Its rough trying to hold DB’s SEA crew without at least a t2/t2 keep with some supply to setup emergency siege.

Might have cost us the move to T2. I wasn’t online when we lost Hills and Garrison in TCBL so I dont know wtf happened.

Oh well, at least I’ll have something to take back when I’m home from work.

in WvW

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Another photo

Don’t count my pixels pls!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Another photo

Don’t count my pixels pls!

lol there’s me , blue asura on the ballista xD

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

Belated, but.

I sense.. it’s a tarp! XD

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Gogo TC, you only need 4 more points to get back into T2 for next week and have a really fun matchup! (we dont want SoS being a 3rd wheel again)

Fight hard, we’ll see you soon!

Lot of love,
Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

I just want to say thanks to TC For some great fights last night. [TG] and [Krew] portaled into EB last night with everything all green. A couple hours (and retaking our third of EB) later, a great battle around the TC keep. Most of us in the guild (at least in [TG]) was laughing and having a good time, despite getting downed, not making much progress, etc. It was a blast! [TG] was getting burnt out fighting FA all the time, so having new opponents made things fresh and we have been getting great turnouts for our WvW raids. So, thanks TC. :-)

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in WvW

capuchinseven.8395

So, thanks TC. :-)

No, thank you! Honestly had a blast fighting EB all week, hats off to you. It’s been said in our /t and mumble before, don’t underestimate DB, they will put up a decent fight.

(edited by capuchinseven.8395)

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Ah, finally we’re just like the good, old Maguuma. So happy.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: ZacharyAY.9231

ZacharyAY.9231

then now is time we go to rest
good luck my friend~

Dragonbrand(DB)
Guild : NNK
Zacharyay

in WvW

Posted by: Shazbot.8906

Shazbot.8906

Ah, finally we’re just like the good, old Maguuma. So happy.

I don’t mean to sound mean or anything, but I nominate this for the overall score update as well as a summery for the match this week.

TC with a large group, all huddled together (with some stepping over their boundaries); DB with a medium sized guild group, also huddled together; then Mag, spread out and low in numbers, doing what they can to stay in this.

It’s been a great week with great fights though, guys! Despite the fact that the scores can be demoralizing, I respect those who kept trying their best and didn’t give up, and I hope you guys still has a much fun as I did.

Grifithh / Grf – Thief / Elementalist
Quaggan-Cheng Derp Squad
Tarnished Coast – [DIS]

in WvW

Posted by: OdinBudd.5298

OdinBudd.5298

YES! Maguuma, thank you for this, made my day

You are a quirky bunch, I like you!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Last night in EB was a blast. Had alot of fun teaming up with TG to match TC’s numbers for once. keep up the fun fights!

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Well not really trolling they are just trying to act all nice in order to entice our SEA guilds to move. They saw how it back fired when FA tried to recruit so they want to

“If all goes well and we reach a level of strong rapport and comfort with them, consider sharing Theon’s excellent siege strategy writeup, unless they already seem to know most of it. They seem well organized and know what they’re doing, just haven’t had the opportunity to learn from T1 competition yet. Theon’s guide is a result of exactly that. Makes them better, makes our matchups more fun, and makes it clear TC War Council is serious about WvW (a perception we seem to be having problems with lately).
"

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Well not really trolling they are just trying to act all nice in order to entice our SEA guilds to move. They saw how it back fired when FA tried to recruit so they want to

“If all goes well and we reach a level of strong rapport and comfort with them, consider sharing Theon’s excellent siege strategy writeup, unless they already seem to know most of it. They seem well organized and know what they’re doing, just haven’t had the opportunity to learn from T1 competition yet. Theon’s guide is a result of exactly that. Makes them better, makes our matchups more fun, and makes it clear TC War Council is serious about WvW (a perception we seem to be having problems with lately).
"

I have no idea what this is about, but my post was not posted in Oceanic time at all, it was about TC “deliberately” not storming into SM just because people on Maguuma kept taunting them to

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

I think it’s pretty apparent that TC needs SEA/Oceanic help. It’s just about the only time zones we aren’t stronger than KA in. It’s also pretty clear that we respect DB and would love for them to join the coast. With that said, I can assure you that we have not altered our behavior in the slightest. The TC you’ve come to know this week is exactly who we are. The reason we’re not trying not trying to directly recruit is out of respect for your wishes. We’re trying to let merit speak for itself.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by OutspokenAardvark.9781)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Ha, everyone wants DB’s Oceanics.

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

I’m certain both Mags and DB have players just like me, and I hope that whatever holdings you do manage to grasp this week, you’re gaining as much pride and enjoyment from keeping them out of TC’s hands as I do keeping your eager hands off my property.

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

I can’t star this enough times. I’m one of those people on DB. I know we are few and far between but we always manage to find each other. My friends list contains all the people on DB who like to defend, which is unfortunately short.

Heh, I saw a small guild upgrade and siege up Woodhaven tower as I was making my rounds. I complimented him on it and he said “I didn’t think anyone would notice”. I told him placing siege and staying with it was like shooting fireworks to us people who like to defend. No way was I not going to notice that.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Well not really trolling they are just trying to act all nice in order to entice our SEA guilds to move. They saw how it back fired when FA tried to recruit

It’s really not an act. We’re actually just pretty nice folks.

We’re not overtly recruiting DB or Mag guilds on the forums because it’s disrespectful, not because we’re trying a new tactic. FA and TC have different ways of doing things (massive understatement).

Having said that, we’d be nuts not to want DB and Mag guilds to join us if they like our server and want to fight with us in T2. You guys are great and a lot of fun to fight against (and I assume a lot of fun to fight alongside as well). We’re just not going to flood the forums with posts trying to pry you away from your current servers.

Really? I don’t think anyone wants Maguuma guilds. It’s why our core guilds have stayed here since the beginning (no wait it’s because we have a strong community!)