3/1 DH :: BP :: AR

in WvW

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Darkhaven you need to address a couple members of your playerbase.
Two words… Fly hackers. Seen two today, one lowbie ranger (meh) and one mesmer inner ARBL bay (a lot more serious).

I wont post pictures here, but if any DH guild leaders are concerned and want to take a look please pm me and I will send you the same images I am going to send anet.

Please don’t let this week be spoilt.

From which guilds?

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Lanny.6987

Lanny.6987

Bzzt. Go AR!

First non Darkhaven to comment.

Sorry, Zara. Nutz was here first.

Happy Hunting!
Praise to the Anvil!

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Ah… I see…well good luck this week DH! Just ignore the little Asuran Mesmer with the HoA tag. I thank u in advance!

Asuran mesmer eh, we should get together sometime :P

Why do I get the feeling I’m not going to like that encounter?

Hehe asuran mesmer duel!

BTW, why is this thread so…peaceful

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Nothing like an almost 5 minute fight 3 v me at Danelon, then the probably least skilled player I have ever run across after finally winning /laugh, unless you were laughing that your two cronies had to scrape you off the floor twice.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Haha, Dovgan! You died, Dovgan! /LAUGH

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I know Anvil, that’s odd….

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

so what is it about this tier? It’s always a close fight. not complaning but looking at the scores, we’re the oddball tier.

-K

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

No other tier has a green server that is actively afraid of going up to the next tier.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Hey, do me a favor? If you see a PAXA, try and slap them up for me? I can’t do that anymore (not saying I succeeded often or if at all :P) and want them to know the love/deep hatred we’ve built over the last few months. I miss NSP ;_;

That being said, Darkhaven kitten you fine girl where you been? Where was this back when we played you before?

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

When we last played we had just went through darkhavens third guild exodus so was in the process of loosing a bunch of people with our moral plummeting. Since we stabilized in the tier with GoM and HoD we have grown our numbers and worked hard on getting our moral back up.

I can honestly say that GoM and HoD helped reshape what you see now. But atleast it’s not a steamroll like last time.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in WvW

Actium.8765

I thought this pic was hilarious so I did alil bit of change to it.

edit: ….no pun intended…. -.-

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

When we last played we had just went through darkhavens third guild exodus so was in the process of loosing a bunch of people with our moral plummeting. Since we stabilized in the tier with GoM and HoD we have grown our numbers and worked hard on getting our moral back up.

I can honestly say that GoM and HoD helped reshape what you see now. But atleast it’s not a steamroll like last time.

Didn’t you guys pick up a guild or two from Kaining?

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Apparently coming in second is bad. Throwing a match to vulture the scraps of 2 servers you outnumber so you can come in anything but last, is a stand up thing to do.

Now crawl back into T7 and continue to claim double teaming and whatever other silly excuse you need to boost your low self esteem.

in WvW

Actium.8765

Na, we got 1 guild from SBI, [INC] Small guild that likes to play wvw, they wvw with us and pve on sbi. Other then that; No, we haven’t gotten any significant transfers that I know of. maybe some players here and there but no big guilds.

(edited by Actium.8765)

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Can’t speak for HoD but GoM is good people, I’m glad you guys found your groove, its nice to have a challenge aside from BP.

in WvW

Actium.8765

Both HoD and GoM are good players and I have come to respect playing against then. I even started a small story about it. ^.^ I haven’t had a lot of time to finish writing it lately though. I think day 1 and 2 are still up on the forums somewhere. lol

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

No other tier has a green server that is actively afraid of going up to the next tier.

ooooo burn!

play nice… you don’t want another infraction.

-K

-K

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Yes I have read both day 1 and 2 and then was saddened when there was no 3

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

Hey fella’s

DH welcome to the tier, glad to see u guys here, definitly a challenge. SOS has been enjoying the fights against you guys. We even met the other SOS guild in your server haha, Syndicate of The Shadows.

good stuff. I created a comic strip for the guild and though I’d share it with the rest of you., hopefully this will encourage BP to come out and play and show their true form.

Attachments:

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Actium.8765

I’m pacing myself right now since day 1 and 2 was rushed. I THINK I did ok on day 1 and 2 but I also rushed them so I left out stuff that I could have added and messed up on some grammar and usage.

Being in the military I don’t get a lot of time to actually work, study, play gw, AND wright, so I only do it once a week when i’m on duty and stuck on the ship. lol

in WvW

Actium.8765

Hey fella’s

DH welcome to the tier, glad to see u guys here, definitly a challenge. SOS has been enjoying the fights against you guys. We even met the other SOS guild in your server haha, Syndicate of The Shadows.

good stuff. I created a comic strip for the guild and though I’d share it with the rest of you., hopefully this will encourage BP to come out and play and show their true form.

omfg lmao!! dude that is hilarious. >.<

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

I can confirm that Anvil Rock has moved all of its spies off of NSP. All zero of our spies have bought their gems and moved to BP.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Many big battles tonight with Anvil Rocks [ALS] and [SOS]. My guild thoroughly enjoyed the fights tonight. They preferred just roaming and constantly fighting than taking keeps and towers now.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Opc.4718

Many big battles tonight with Anvil Rocks [ALS] and [SOS]. My guild thoroughly enjoyed the fights tonight. They preferred just roaming and constantly fighting than taking keeps and towers now.

Haha kitten yes, enjoyable fights with [SE] today in ARBL. You guys have an annoying tendency to be everywhere at once with a golem or three. Especially when BP is also on the other side of the map.

Naughty garrison ninja.

in WvW

Posted by: Hrolfr.6285

Hrolfr.6285

DH, we just caught a mesmer, looked like from LOAD guild hack jumping into ARBL Garrison.

Hrolfr Kuma
Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth. ~ Mike Tyson

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Hrolfr is posting about it here because the guildmate who tried to get a screenshot missed his opportunity. It’s a fully upgraded location, so it is definitely not the normal glitch where you get stuck in a wall while a captured location’s walls re-render.

This was an evasion (or exploit) of clipping, to move into the wall. We’ll be watching.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

DH, we just caught a mesmer, looked like from LOAD guild hack jumping into ARBL Garrison.

I assume it was reported? This is the 3rd accusation of hacking this thread. I believe Bradderz has SS of a mesmer fly hacking as well from the other day. Was it the same guild tag? Thank you for citing the guild tag and not the server. Hopefully all 3 are misunderstandings or the same bad apple. Anyone from [LOAD] care to help clear this up?

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

(edited by Rashagal.5867)

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Hey guys, the SS’s I have they dont have guild tags.

I have sent pms now to those who asked for them and while there isnt really anything we can do from our end I hope your guys can stay vigilant in the fight against hackers and report any you see (as you can see the account name where other servers like us and BP can not)

Thanks for your assistance DH.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

What a battle so far! It’s nice for dark haven to be able to stretch our legs a bit. It’s a tight battle ,can’t wait to see how strategies change as the timers get closer!

Hyjaxx
Engie of GRIM

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in WvW

Opc.4718

Score updates!

AR – 48264 + 345
DH – 46867 + 75
BP – 45241 + 275

DHBL looking blue Nothing personal though.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

Score updates!

AR – 48264 + 345
DH – 46867 + 75
BP – 45241 + 275

That will change once i log in. been reading t6 and t7 wvw post this morening after work. Now the work that dont pay is about the start and to make the maps all red

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

in WvW

Opc.4718

Score updates!

AR – 48264 + 345
DH – 46867 + 75
BP – 45241 + 275

That will change once i log in. been reading t6 and t7 wvw post this morening after work. Now the work that dont pay is about the start and to make the maps all red

Haha, well it did change after we left. Time to deal with the BP menace

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

The bodies were certainly piled high in DH’s effort to retake their part of EB. And that is without a waypoint in SM to help send reinforcements north. Definitely shaping up to be a fun week.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

In all fairness though, we (BP) seem to have most of out people during the weekdays. I havn’t been on all weekend, myself. Same way NSP would always pull ahead on weekends then end up in last every week.

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Honestly, this is probably the best matchup in WvWvW right now.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

It usually is. Both BP and AR are servers that like to fight all through the week. Get ready for the war of attrition DH. Dig in and get ready to have some fun!

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

LOL AR is claiming hax because they can’t manage to overtake a server that was in t7 for so long. You guys are now, officially, server Ronny Raygun, good job server Ronny Raygun

Weren’t you claiming double team not even 24 hours into your match against 2 small servers, that you threw our match for so you could feel what its like to win ?

Anthsss = Ronny in disguise, it sounds like the same person.

in WvW

Posted by: Doomknight.7923

Doomknight.7923

I have to say this is honestly the best week of WvW ive played since this game came out.
Great match up and just down right fun battles, thanks DH and BP for making this a good week.
Its nice to have a fresh face in our Tier instead of a perpetual 3rd place holder

Techno (ALS)

in WvW

Posted by: BornToOwn.8139

BornToOwn.8139

Borlis Pass is known for doing horrible on the first day.

Ha!
:)

Rytlock Thackeray (Guardian) – Z-cool-look’n-charr
Guild: Drop Otter [dO]
Server: Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

wow i’ll agree just took a look @matchups when i read this and wow folks of all three servers we have close matchup so far.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

Thats because there’s no PvDoor action. BP waits for thursday and everyone to go to bed to come out of hiding.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I did tell you guys that NSP and DH were both quite evenly matched.
When we had our full nightcrew of course. DH primetime is stronger than ours while we had a more round the clock presence.

I reckon if we fought each other now DH might tip the lead.
But we will see during the week how they fair.
:D

They might not be able to match NSP’s unemployed crew.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Thats because there’s no PvDoor action. BP waits for thursday and everyone to go to bed to come out of hiding.

Oh, come on. Like you guys didn’t try to roll the map last Thursday night while BP was off chasing dredge in Wayfarer as if the creepy troglodytes were dropping Abyss dye left and right…

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Definitely got some shenanigans going on tonight. People sitting on siege weapons and not using them, hiring services while keeps are under intense attack and destroying all the supplies. Really strange stuff.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: OptimistPrime.9283

OptimistPrime.9283

I am curious how empty WvW was during The Walking Dead. I sure wasn’t online.

Darkhaven’s giant purple cat thief thing

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Was a good match up until an entire guild decided to sabotage our siege supply by putting up a ton of rams, and trolling our chat constantly, with a commander of this guild we’ve never seen before leading people to their deaths.

Attachments:

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

Was a good match up until an entire guild decided to sabotage our siege supply by putting up a ton of rams, and trolling our chat constantly, with a commander of this guild we’ve never seen before leading people to their deaths.

They’ve been doing this for weeks.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

It’s going to be humorous when they lose, after pulling stunts like this.

Either way, BP, or Anvil Rock will beat them, if not both.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

That isn’t a DH tactic …if I had to take a guess, that’s a guild that has developed a problem with Anvil Rock , independent of the current match-up.

But, do what you need to do to keep yourself motivated.

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

That isn’t a DH tactic …if I had to take a guess, that’s a guild that has developed a problem with Anvil Rock , independent of the current match-up.

But, do what you need to do to keep yourself motivated.

This