3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rogi.8720

Rogi.8720

WvW is about coverage. SoR does not have it. Seems a lot of people get off on beating down empty tower doors on other servers. Maybe in the near future SoR will receive an influx of EU/SEA/Oceanic players so we can blue ball those that get off on doors. Then again maybe it’s time to form Kaineng of Rall.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

WvW is about coverage. SoR does not have it. Seems a lot of people get off on beating down empty tower doors on other servers. Maybe in the near future SoR will receive an influx of EU/SEA/Oceanic players so we can blue ball those that get off on doors. Then again maybe it’s time to form Kaineng of Rall.

I get the point you’re trying to make, but saying players on JQ and BG are fighting doors is false.There are plenty of fights to be had during Oceanic/SEA primetime in T1, and it’s not like SoR doesn’t have any players online during this time, you simply do not have as many as your opponents on average right now.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: dawna.6290

dawna.6290

Shadow Gypsies would like to thank everyone in SoR BL from 8pm-1am pst for all the fun fights we had.

How was our siege attack on bay from SoR perspective? I think all the defenders should get the [Shellshocked] buff for a couple days hehe. Normally we don’t tangle to much with SoR as we are on BG BL for the most part culling the ex-sos hordes, it has been fun this week though.

Honestly that siege was probably one of the dumbest I’ve ever seen. You let us get two ticks out of that when you could of stomped us quite easily. Thanks for the free points though. We sat there talking about the most random kitten waiting for you guys to actually attack us.

I mean…you crept up to the very supply hut of bay vs….15 players? 2 trebs > 2 acs > 3 Ballistas > 2 Acs >1 Ballista > Into finally taking the keep.

Oh man, sorry but you had alot more than 15. You had a very large zerg that out numbered us initially that we wiped on the outer wall as well. But even if you had as little as 25 or 30 in the last bombardment those not suffering from your psychosis put up a good fight under the conditions.

BG leave my Briar alone…use your golems on Garrison or something :p

During that wipe on the outer wall yes we did have about the same amount as you guys…sadly half died at the base of the stairs fighting the few down there. When it came to the end though we sat in the inner with only about 15 people.

Yeah, about that. There was way, way, more than 15 inside when we pushed in. You can keep telling yourself that if you want to but it doesn’t make it true

Lexsíe
Darkhaven

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

I think all this nonsense from some BG and JQ players simply stems from the fact that a third place server it is simply better at combat. All 3 servers know that and there are enough players on both servers to even admit it. Talking about been defeated by zergs and such while bad culling in place it is just a poor excuse for actually getting wiped.
There should be no hard feelings. You have better coverage and ppt around the clock which secures you the first 2 places.

This is absolutely hilarious, but if it makes you feel better.

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

Rule 17 of WvW
When your server leads in PPT it is obviously skill. When your enemy leads in PPT, it is quantity over quality.

Gaining 15k points overnight while SoR has 0 players online is not skill.

Dude if you’re saying MERC and ND don’t have skill, just ask FOO. BG oceanic/sea didn’t hold that ppt unhindered.

Edit: When is the last time you checked the NA ppt, btw? You don’t have 0 players online now… so, what’s the excuse now? BG is +380-405.

Check the history. BG started picking up around midnight, and is now dropping as SOR gains points back. And looks, its nearing primetime. Coincidence?

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/

Yeah, SOR has way better coverage than we do during NA primetime. Going against 2 stacked servers in that time-slot is tough, but we do our best.

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Score Update!

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rogi.8720

Rogi.8720

I get the point you’re trying to make, but saying players on JQ and BG are fighting doors is false.There are plenty of fights to be had during Oceanic/SEA primetime in T1, and it’s not like SoR doesn’t have any players online during this time, you simply do not have as many as your opponents on average right now.

Maybe SoR presents the illusion that we have a decent amount of players some times. We have the outmanned buff on all borderlands and EB every night. We have the HIRE/Rallian zerg and OCX hopping between borderlands to try to save our undefended towers and keeps. After a couple hours the late night NA log off and we don’t have nearly enough Oceanics to hold even one borderland, let alone disperse between multiple borderlands. Of course we will fight and try to hold what we can, but in the end it becomes PvDoor.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

engaging on a personal mission to shame people who talk a lot but play bad. Sorry if you personally should be left out of that evaluation.

Every day that zerging is not insulted or even complimented further brings gw2 down the path of bad pvp.

Where you in that 10 person SF zerg that mowed me down when I was soloing? I wish you would stop doing that and start running solo. It isn’t overly challenging to zerg down someone 10v1.

Irony.

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Don’t be a kitten to your own team-mates when they obviously trying and are fighting against equal or superior numbers (tbh, the SoR super zerg in oceanic would be equal to a lot more than BG’s squad of ~39-45).

Not to sound disrespectful to our NA, but the NA forum warriors of all servers like to bash on the oceanics because they don’t play at the same time and even if the fights are relatively balanced any progress will be attributed to PvD – look back at the outcry near launch. We get used to it, we don’t care – fighting HIRE/all of SoR and the FoO zerg is what what I find interesting in the game and hopefully after the patch you’ll see more guys return to the game.

Did Merc stay up till 5 AM australian time ? ._.

Never Die and Merc, Nice push last night.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

BG & JQ are excellent at running up the score fighting early morning phantoms, not so much during the competitive hours.

When are the competitive hours? Let me guess whenever you’re on?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I think all this nonsense from some BG and JQ players simply stems from the fact that a third place server it is simply better at combat. All 3 servers know that and there are enough players on both servers to even admit it. Talking about been defeated by zergs and such while bad culling in place it is just a poor excuse for actually getting wiped.
There should be no hard feelings. You have better coverage and ppt around the clock which secures you the first 2 places.

You really think every single player on SoR is better at pvp than every single player on BG and JQ?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Miiaah.5416

Zen.8497:

“This is absolutely hilarious, but if it makes you feel better.”

Truth is such a rare thing, it is delightful to tell it.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

engaging on a personal mission to shame people who talk a lot but play bad. Sorry if you personally should be left out of that evaluation.

Every day that zerging is not insulted or even complimented further brings gw2 down the path of bad pvp.

Where you in that 10 person SF zerg that mowed me down when I was soloing? I wish you would stop doing that and start running solo. It isn’t overly challenging to zerg down someone 10v1.

Irony.

Call for me and I shall respond

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

When are the competitive hours? Let me guess whenever you’re on?

Pffft everyone knows that the aussie/sea prime time is the most competitive time slot since it always decides the match up. Those points you earned during NA time? Irrelevant. =P

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

Irony.

Call for me and I shall respond

Can I get you to fold my laundry?

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Amori.7598

Amori.7598

Looking for help to stop blatant cheating……..

A player by the name of Dsfghaaaaa is draining our Keep supply in EB.

The attachted pic is just a portion of the handiwork.

I love the great fighting that our three servers are having, and I dont want poor sportsmanship to ruin that. Please help put a stop to this action if you have connections with the player.

Good luck and see you all on the field…

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Rule 17 of WvW
When your server leads in PPT it is obviously skill. When your enemy leads in PPT, it is quantity over quality.

Dude if you’re saying MERC and ND don’t have skill, just ask FOO. BG oceanic/sea didn’t hold that ppt unhindered.

Edit: When is the last time you checked the NA ppt, btw? You don’t have 0 players online now… so, what’s the excuse now? BG is +380-405.

Check the history. BG started picking up around midnight, and is now dropping as SOR gains points back. And looks, its nearing primetime. Coincidence?

SoR is picking up? Bg is still ticking for 380 ppt. not saying this wont change but nothing has picked up yet for SoR. Your post was over an hour ago, and nothing has changed….
what happened is SoR burned themselves out. Same thing we did against JQ the first week.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Zen.8497:

“This is absolutely hilarious, but if it makes you feel better.”

Truth is such a rare thing, it is delightful to tell it.

And if you say it enough, I think you’re right, people actually start believing it. I finally had a chance to run Primetime last night for the first time this week and was running with a newer commander to BG along with some pugs and about 10 from his guild equalling about 15-20 and over teamspeak the “30 SoR in SW Camp” came in so we proceeded to head there from Bay in JQBL and as we were entering the commander says something about SoR having a stronger NA so it might not fair well with half the numbers. Well we wiped them, and they came back for more and after their third attempt we never saw them again for the next hour I stayed on. This has been my experience in NA Prime including the 2 months against them in T2.

BG continued to pressure JQ Garrison with 2 separate 10-20 mans while SoR attempted pressuring our camp with 20-30, I didn’t see the better combat part, maybe tonight.

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

Israel.7056
“You really think every single player on SoR is better at pvp than every single player on BG and JQ?”

No, I know I am not.
Based on the battles that I have partaken, the organized SoR squads, though, win most of the times.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Kids, its been about 7 months now…

Somewhere in the world when you’re at work, school, sleeping or think that you sneak off for a shower, food or a poo, someone is going to touch your e-stuff. This was actually found out historically many years ago in WW2.

Churchill (EU)- Sod this, we’re going back to our borderland, Germany just zerged the crap out of everyone in EBG
deGaulle (EU)- Nerf tanks!
Hitler (EU)- lololol
Stalin (EU)- meh, whatever, going to farm dungeons, germany doubleteam ftw
Roosevelt (US)- zzzzz
Churchill (EU)- EBG is full of zee germans because all our stuff was T1, nn
Roosevelt (US)- oh hey! Yeah well you’ll have to ask OC & SEA to do a better job upgrading, sorry France was T1. Hey guys, lets send some people and supply to EBG so its not a complete debacle
Tojo (OC)- BAAAAAANZAI! Garrison ours!
Roosevelt (US)- son of a bi… where did these guys come from? Get those guilds back here.
Tojo (OC)- haha yankee, we take all your stuff tonight
Roosevelt (US)- oh well off to bed OC can deal with it
Menzies (OC)- WTF is this, all the US did today was upgrade some supply camps and punch each other in the nuts?
Mountbatten (SEA)- …what is this crap OC? Can you stay up late? We’ve got these guys all over our junk
Menzies (OC)- Nope, we spent all night kicking them out of our own BL, can’t help
Mountbatten (SEA)- kitten it, don’t they ever sleep… defend to the last, or run away, I dunno
Hitler (EU)- yoink!
Stalin (EU)- Wait? WHAT!
Churchill (EU)- lol

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

Kids, its been about 7 months now…

Somewhere in the world when you’re at work, school, sleeping or think that you sneak off for a shower, food or a poo, someone is going to touch your e-stuff. This was actually found out historically many years ago in WW2.

Churchill (EU)- Sod this, we’re going back to our borderland, Germany just zerged the crap out of everyone in EBG
deGaulle (EU)- Nerf tanks!
Hitler (EU)- lololol
Stalin (EU)- meh, whatever, going to farm dungeons, germany doubleteam ftw
Roosevelt (US)- zzzzz
Churchill (EU)- EBG is full of zee germans because all our stuff was T1, nn
Roosevelt (US)- oh hey! Yeah well you’ll have to ask OC & SEA to do a better job upgrading, sorry France was T1. Hey guys, lets send some people and supply to EBG so its not a complete debacle
Tojo (OC)- BAAAAAANZAI! Garrison ours!
Roosevelt (US)- son of a bi… where did these guys come from? Get those guilds back here.
Tojo (OC)- haha yankee, we take all your stuff tonight
Roosevelt (US)- oh well off to bed OC can deal with it
Menzies (OC)- WTF is this, all the US did today was upgrade some supply camps and punch each other in the nuts?
Mountbatten (SEA)- …what is this crap OC? Can you stay up late? We’ve got these guys all over our junk
Menzies (OC)- Nope, we spent all night kicking them out of our own BL, can’t help
Mountbatten (SEA)- kitten it, don’t they ever sleep… defend to the last, or run away, I dunno
Hitler (EU)- yoink!
Stalin (EU)- Wait? WHAT!
Churchill (EU)- lol

Win.

GG BG on the point swing, keep it up you might overtaka da JQ…

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

Miiaah.5416
“as we were entering the commander says something about SoR having a stronger NA”. That right there is the truth, simple and concise.

Some people want the truth so badly but after it has been presented to them they deem it unacceptable. In the end, they create their own version of the truth which is more acceptable to their perception. They deny the truth, worship the opposite…

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

No, I know I am not.
Based on the battles that I have partaken, the organized SoR squads, though, win most of the times.

Well that’s not the same thing as saying your entire server’s WvW population is better at combat.

(edited by Israel.7056)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

No, I know I am not.

Well that’s not the same thing as saying an entire server’s WvW population is better at combat.

its also something i have heard many BG and JQ players say.

just the way it goes when making claims that cannot be proven or disproven.

interestingly enough, we all seem to be on “the one true server,” even though we are not all on the same server.

-Desirz Matheon

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416
“as we were entering the commander says something about SoR having a stronger NA”. That right there is the truth, simple and concise.

Some people want the truth so badly but after it has been presented to them they deem it unacceptable. In the end, they create their own version of the truth which is more acceptable to their perception. They deny the truth, worship the opposite…

Like SoR Garrison twice now, when does primetime start?

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Sticks.9374

No, I know I am not.

Well that’s not the same thing as saying an entire server’s WvW population is better at combat.

its also something i have heard many BG and JQ players say.

just the way it goes when making claims that cannot be proven or disproven.

interestingly enough, we all seem to be on “the one true server,” even though we are not all on the same server.

maybe we should be. LA chat would at least be entertaining 24/7

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score update, 8:30pm EDT NA prime.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: gnarkiller.1862

gnarkiller.1862

Rule 17 of WvW

K. It’s two hours later and BG’s PPT is currently 440.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Sticks.9374

Miiaah.5416

No one in SoR is obviously on. this is obvious to everyone. just get over it already.

It’s the same as people picking on BG all week when you clearly had a numbers gap. Every server thinks they are the best, otherwise they would be on a different server.

Myself I think we are all great but then again I’m an optimist.

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

Israel.7056

Zen.8497:

No, I know I am not.

Well that’s not the same thing as saying an entire server’s WvW population is better at combat."

This is not PvP. The secret of success in battle lies often not so much in the use of one’s own strength but in the exploitation of the other side’s weaknesses.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

No one in SoR is obviously on. this is obvious to everyone. just get over it already.

It’s the same as people picking on BG all week when you clearly had a numbers gap. Every server thinks they are the best, otherwise they would be on a different server.

Other than the 60 SoR in SoR garrison that took it………and then lost it 15 minutes later

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

Ppl plz understand in SoR no1 log in, till NA primetime. Not a single soul is defending them in the other time.
I love SoR Forum Warriors

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Virtsuoso.9761

Virtsuoso.9761

Israel.7056

Zen.8497:

No, I know I am not.

Well that’s not the same thing as saying an entire server’s WvW population is better at combat."

This is not PvP. The secret of success in battle lies often not so much in the use of one’s own strength but in the exploitation of the other side’s weaknesses.

More like which side can abuse culling, but hopefully this will change come the patch. Save the chest trumping for the when the patch comes out imo.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Sticks.9374

Miiaah.5416

Other than the 60 SoR in SoR garrison that took it………and then lost it 15 minutes later

was not there was bouncing between the other 3 zones. thats what i get for not being at home!

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

I know theres no SoR on, someone needs to tell these guys

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Well you see we on SoR found it odd that JQ wasn’t doing anything and was just letting BG take their stuff and catch up to us. So…… we thought it might be fun if we did the same and let BG take 1st this week. After all its JQ that must win right? We don’t care if we come in 1st or 3rd.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cruces.3280

Cruces.3280

I wonder if people on SoR are feeling a bit used by JQ right now.

Not at all.
You see, i’d rather lay down with someone I love instead of a bunch of prostitutes.

<wink>, <wink> @ JQ
<nudge>, <nudge> @ BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

Miiaah.5416

“Other than the 60 SoR in SoR garrison that took it………and then lost it 15 minutes later.”

Virtsuoso.9761
“More like which side can abuse culling, but hopefully this will change come the patch. Save the chest trumping for the when the patch comes out imo.”

I wonder how can it be any culling problems while you see and count 60 enemy players. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

I remember back in the day I went to EB and a guy was walking a dolyak into a tower and the tower fortified then I got sad so I walked a dolyak and that guy came and killed my dolyak so I built a golem by myself at the supply camp and I charged his tower by myself and took it by myself and he got sad

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

Why can’t we ever have nice threads?
I like nice threads.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Irony.5203

I remember back in the day I went to EB and a guy was walking a dolyak into a tower and the tower fortified then I got sad so I walked a dolyak and that guy came and killed my dolyak so I built a golem by myself at the supply camp and I charged his tower by myself and took it by myself and he got sad

Can someone translate this?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

I know theres no SoR on, someone needs to tell these guys

That is photoshop.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

“Other than the 60 SoR in SoR garrison that took it………and then lost it 15 minutes later.”

Virtsuoso.9761
“More like which side can abuse culling, but hopefully this will change come the patch. Save the chest trumping for the when the patch comes out imo.”

I wonder how can it be any culling problems while you see and count 60 enemy players. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

I really don’t have culling issues with my new iMac, even on high settings large fights are much better but then again I like staying in smaller groups like 15-20 on our side

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

I like nice threads.

I know right. Every week these threads get more and more full of hate. I wish there was a seperate thread for T1 where all the forum warriors could battle it out!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

I like nice threads.

I know right. Every week these threads get more and more full of hate. I wish there was a seperate thread for T1 where all the forum warriors could battle it out!

I agree. Although, how would we keep them out of our nice thread? We would some way to perma-ban people from the thread.
I play this game for fun, not to ingest the regurgitated vitriol spouted by others.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

Miiaah.5416

“I really don’t have culling issues with my new iMac, even on high settings large fights are much better but then again I like staying in smaller groups like 15-20 on our side”

It is common knowledge that culling issues are on the server side and not on the client side. It is already announced to be fixed in the new patch.
I always go by if you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

“I really don’t have culling issues with my new iMac, even on high settings large fights are much better but then again I like staying in smaller groups like 15-20 on our side”

It is common knowledge that culling issues are on the server side and not on the client side. It is already announced to be fixed in the new patch.

I run Mac Beta with a brand new $2600. iMac, you want me to screen shot a 60 man SoR zerg from an inner wall of them on an outer wall? Culling only effects open field battles and when the two groups collide for me now

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: gnarkiller.1862

gnarkiller.1862

Miiaah.5416

I run Mac Beta with a brand new $2600. iMac, you want me to screen shot a 60 man SoR zerg from an inner wall of them on an outer wall? Culling only effects open field battles and when the two groups collide for me now

Yes please provide screenshots.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Irony.5203

Miiaah.5416

Culling is a combination of Server side and Client side issues. For the most part, the windows and mac clients should operate nearly the same in terms of fetching data from the server, however it may render it slightly different.

The difference is probably no more than 5%, if even that.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

Miiaah.5416

Lets try again. There will be a patch to fix culling. The culling is on the server side and not on the client side and that is why they patch it. Please stop arguing over known facts.
I would say many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn’t spend half our time wishing.