Puffins. I like puffins.

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

Besides the garbage you just spent 3 minutes writing about racial/communist whatever you wrote lol, you wanted to 1v1 in /tell and wanted to fight us with 10. We run 5. Won’t speak for everyone in our grp but Im not a dueler I think they are stupid. I’m a group specd guy who runs with other group specd guys. Bottom line is at prime time you will never be seen fighting with anything less than 10. And if faced with a good even fight you’d run before dying especially if there was a keep you could get in.

As for Ronny, you’re just babbling off random kitten about someone you expect readers to believe. Of the few interactions we have had with Ronny, doesn’t seem like someone any different from anyone else. He’s just a dude playin a game and leading people around BLs… Yet you go to ridiculous extra lengths to bash the guy.

Firstly, I saw there was a 2 man running around, a warrior, and a thief, so I proposed a 2v2, and when you didn’t respond, I asked for a 5v5 because I know that’s what you guys run with. It would have been a completely fair fight, but you guys feel you were too good to even attempt it, so in response, we found you with the zerg 10+ times and wiped you. Maybe next time you will take up the offer and not cry about it on the forums

As for Ronny, I used Proxifier to get access to his alliance meeting on Thursday, because he blocked my real IP. He didn’t know I was in there, and he doesn’t know who I posed as, but I sat there, and I enjoyed listening to him and another person I know, spew off random garbage about me. Not once, not twice, but three times.

Maybe next week you can show up to his meeting and listen in on the “dude leading other people around on BLs” I’ll be there on proxifier, unless Ronny realizes how childish he is, by banning me and talking trash without thinking I was there, and unbans me.

Seriously? Take your PAXA vs OS vs Ronny stuff elsewhere. It is off-topic.

This thread is about the match-up between three servers, not the match-up between three factions of the same server. (I should also add, most of NSP is not in ANY of these factions. NSP as a server is also a victim.)

Here we currently have the closest WvW match-up that I have ever been in. This is a great time for our servers, and for T7. We should be talking about it and enjoying it. But that discussion is being destroyed by a private war hijacking the conversion.

Take your off-topic bickering elsewhere. Make your own thread. That is how forums work. Different topic, different thread.

Technically since PAXA is on HoD, this is on topic, also, this is PAXA vs. Anths vs. Ronny

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nauyaro.4892

Nauyaro.4892

Puffins. I like puffins.

Oh yes! Puffins are nice, aren’t they?

Jovek – 80 Sylvari Guardian
[VLK] Valkyria Immortalis
Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Nauyaro.4892

I used to hate cell phones, but now I hate car accidents….

Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Whoever the elementalist for Head Hunters is on GoM that was hanging around NsP during the late morning/early afternoon EST, my hat off to you. Had a great 2 minute 1v1 to start my morning off and I was truly saddened that a small group traveled with me the rest of the morning. You stuck it out, though, and tore through most of my allies. Big, big tip of the hat to you.

that might have been me.. was you the mesmer i fought at the ruins,, right after you took the sentry?

Anytime someone refers to an ele from ULT or HH it will always be you Reger =p

not always.. i think teivospy above was refering to OMEGA..

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

I used to hate cell phones, but now I hate car accidents….

its not nice to hate.. you must love .. even those that stick it in yer ear.

Let’s ask tootsie.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

so tonight at hills i had boring fights

we cap hills from that stupid ASH commander goombastomping, the best part was when pony knocked him off the cliff. Goomastomp that.

my fav were the morons making 3 ballistas to try and kill our group of 3 + some uplevels with their zerg group +3 guards, and then pushing us back with their slow ballista creep so much that when they finally got to the gate they didn’t have enough supply for a ram, but they also didn’t have enough people to run back and get supply otherwise we would just wipe the group that remained at the gate.

its like come on, we don’t even do this keep stuff ever and we still know how to do it better than you guys. Its unfortunate we had to go though since i have real life to deal with, and by that i mean making a billion dollars tomorrow

and pls don’t deny we have it all on tape for pony’s montage, although like i said we might just cut it all because none of you did anything impressive and it might be boring to watch

Wow, you’re so full of yourself. Your story isn’t even close to being accurate to what really happened. I can’t attest to what happened before you took Hills but at the time I was helping out or EB keep from getting take, which our keep looked like a swiss cheeze keep which we somehow held. Afterwhich I came back to the BLs about the time you took Hills and EB was under control.

We started to work our way around from Redvale to Champion’s camp and got to Greenwater camp. I had maybe a group of 5 at the time with me as opposed to your 8+ group, and you guys repeatedly ganked us from trying to take the camp back when it was becoming clear you guys were just there for the ganks on trying to retake the keep. When we had enough ppl gathered to fight you on somewhat even odds at the sentry to Greenwater (8-9 PUGgies vs 5 or 6 SPCA), you claimed Hills with guild buffs which was a large part of us losing when we did have more ppl than u at the time.

Afterwhich we were attempting to get stargrove camp back, but again, we got ganked by your zerg (Only had 3 ppl with me that time) against ur now 10-15 man zerg. So yeah, that’s what started the whole fight N of Hills. We had gathered enough ppl to match your numbers but you guys wanted to hide behind your keep guild buffs, thus why we built the ballistas to goad u out. You guys didn’t want to come out of ur precious guild buff zone so we charged you guys after a couple of attempts before the ballista lures and we pushed u back to the keep every time. Yeah, when we pushed you in and were short of supply, we weren’t really seeking to take the keep at that time, but to kill you guys off for the sorry gankers you were. And yes, we enjoyed every moment of it since we already knew u guys weren’t interested wholly in keeping the hills keep anyways, that was already made clear. If you’re gonna be annoying with ganking, do it with taste please. Don’t camp for your kills and think ur such hot stuff, specially when you mostly burst behind your friends and run if you fail to do so.

holy macaroni you told me i apologize for playing my class

you lookin @ the grand DPS, warlord
burst sustained DPS so vicious
but I don’t have to show damage
to show up and show off to bad *****es

and it aint about good manner
its about dope defense and bad manner
its about my persona
aint nothing like a thief that can do what he wanna

aint nothing like a thief that you know from your corner
see me come up, and #### up the former
see me throw up, 10k heartseeker
i’m accurate like heatseeker

dumb thieves dont burst it, as soon as you get it
and recognize im a captain and you a lieutenant

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

Firstly, I saw there was a 2 man running around, a warrior, and a thief, so I proposed a 2v2, and when you didn’t respond, I asked for a 5v5 because I know that’s what you guys run with. It would have been a completely fair fight, but you guys feel you were too good to even attempt it, so in response, we found you with the zerg 10+ times and wiped you. Maybe next time you will take up the offer and not cry about it on the forums

PAXA runs 1-5 mostly, if you saw a 2 man, its likely no one else was on. And am I reading correctly that you whispered one of us because you died 1v2, got mad when you didn’t get a response, and decided to punish us by getting a zerg together? It didn’t work, all your blobs look alike and we don’t keep a tally of how many/who dies to groups that unreasonably outnumber us. We do however take note of the small mans we come across that put up a good fight, cheers to you guys.

Also, I do not like fair/pre-arranged fights, and have no plans to participate in them (even if Jscull begs me). I play open world pvp, where kitten happens and you have to react. If you like to play 1-2-3-GO! might I suggest spvp?

If, however, you’d like to fight our 5, come find us.

How to find PAXA:
1. Ask in /map if anyone has seen PAXA.
2. Look for camps/sentries that are our teams color.
3. Hang around the south island in BLs (not EB), we’ll be there eventually.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

If only you guys were that special

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

PAXA runs 1-5 mostly, if you saw a 2 man, its likely no one else was on. And am I reading correctly that you whispered one of us because you died 1v2, got mad when you didn’t get a response, and decided to punish us by getting a zerg together? It didn’t work, all your blobs look alike and we don’t keep a tally of how many/who dies to groups that unreasonably outnumber us. We do however take note of the small mans we come across that put up a good fight, cheers to you guys.

Also, I do not like fair/pre-arranged fights, and have no plans to participate in them (even if Jscull begs me). I play open world pvp, where kitten happens and you have to react. If you like to play 1-2-3-GO! might I suggest spvp?

If, however, you’d like to fight our 5, come find us.

How to find PAXA:
1. Ask in /map if anyone has seen PAXA.
2. Look for camps/sentries that are our teams color.
3. Hang around the south island in BLs (not EB), we’ll be there eventually.

It was reset, there were plenty of you guys on, and I was half afk when they came at me, I deserved to die for not paying attention. When I asked for an actual matchup, the response that I got, from your dignified leader, was “QQ” so in response, we ended up wiping the whole PAXA group 15 times, at which point, jscull whispered me and said we were as bad as ALS. So I told him that it must be even more embarrassing if we are that bad and you guys still can’t beat us.

But we didn’t have any trouble finding you guys, jscull is just upset that his repair bill was so high

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

i might quit wvwvw just to read the forums.. lots of battles going on in here.

Let’s ask tootsie.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Lots of wall/cannon heroes again today :/
Guys, please, stop being scared in a videogame. You won’t die for real if you lose ! Come and have fun with us

@Jscull: Thank you for you answer !

@AtomicJellyBean: I will do for sure.

VoxL, NSPPT

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

so tonight at hills i had boring fights

we cap hills from that stupid ASH commander goombastomping, the best part was when pony knocked him off the cliff. Goomastomp that.

my fav were the morons making 3 ballistas to try and kill our group of 3 + some uplevels with their zerg group +3 guards, and then pushing us back with their slow ballista creep so much that when they finally got to the gate they didn’t have enough supply for a ram, but they also didn’t have enough people to run back and get supply otherwise we would just wipe the group that remained at the gate.

its like come on, we don’t even do this keep stuff ever and we still know how to do it better than you guys. Its unfortunate we had to go though since i have real life to deal with, and by that i mean making a billion dollars tomorrow

and pls don’t deny we have it all on tape for pony’s montage, although like i said we might just cut it all because none of you did anything impressive and it might be boring to watch

Wow, you’re so full of yourself. Your story isn’t even close to being accurate to what really happened. I can’t attest to what happened before you took Hills but at the time I was helping out or EB keep from getting take, which our keep looked like a swiss cheeze keep which we somehow held. Afterwhich I came back to the BLs about the time you took Hills and EB was under control.

We started to work our way around from Redvale to Champion’s camp and got to Greenwater camp. I had maybe a group of 5 at the time with me as opposed to your 8+ group, and you guys repeatedly ganked us from trying to take the camp back when it was becoming clear you guys were just there for the ganks on trying to retake the keep. When we had enough ppl gathered to fight you on somewhat even odds at the sentry to Greenwater (8-9 PUGgies vs 5 or 6 SPCA), you claimed Hills with guild buffs which was a large part of us losing when we did have more ppl than u at the time.

Afterwhich we were attempting to get stargrove camp back, but again, we got ganked by your zerg (Only had 3 ppl with me that time) against ur now 10-15 man zerg. So yeah, that’s what started the whole fight N of Hills. We had gathered enough ppl to match your numbers but you guys wanted to hide behind your keep guild buffs, thus why we built the ballistas to goad u out. You guys didn’t want to come out of ur precious guild buff zone so we charged you guys after a couple of attempts before the ballista lures and we pushed u back to the keep every time. Yeah, when we pushed you in and were short of supply, we weren’t really seeking to take the keep at that time, but to kill you guys off for the sorry gankers you were. And yes, we enjoyed every moment of it since we already knew u guys weren’t interested wholly in keeping the hills keep anyways, that was already made clear. If you’re gonna be annoying with ganking, do it with taste please. Don’t camp for your kills and think ur such hot stuff, specially when you mostly burst behind your friends and run if you fail to do so.

holy macaroni you told me i apologize for playing my class

you lookin @ the grand DPS, warlord
burst sustained DPS so vicious
but I don’t have to show damage
to show up and show off to bad *****es

and it aint about good manner
its about dope defense and bad manner
its about my persona
aint nothing like a thief that can do what he wanna

aint nothing like a thief that you know from your corner
see me come up, and #### up the former
see me throw up, 10k heartseeker
i’m accurate like heatseeker

dumb thieves dont burst it, as soon as you get it
and recognize im a captain and you a lieutenant

I think you missed the main point of my response… My main point of my response was that your group’s tactics in terms of WvW capturing/defending were pretty underhanded. You guys could have easily taken RedBriar or attempted at some other tower or even a keep at the beginning when you had bigger numbers, but you guys chose to wait in ambush near sentry points by Stargrove/Greenwater camps. (Yes, I saw ppl clustering up behind the wall near Greenwater) Even when we did capture said camps while you were busy fighting us at N Hills I didn’t see anyone even attempting to recap the camps for you to regain supplies at the keep, which coulda been done easily on your part.

Admittedly, you make most use of what thieves can do more than most other theives I’ve ever seen really, just a shame that such “talent” usually comes with a giant ego, and you’ve fallen victim to having one apparently.

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

It was reset, there were plenty of you guys on, and I was half afk when they came at me, I deserved to die for not paying attention. When I asked for an actual matchup, the response that I got, from your dignified leader, was “QQ” so in response, we ended up wiping the whole PAXA group 15 times, at which point, jscull whispered me and said we were as bad as ALS. So I told him that it must be even more embarrassing if we are that bad and you guys still can’t beat us.

But we didn’t have any trouble finding you guys, jscull is just upset that his repair bill was so high

Reset is meaningless to us, fight clubs are meaningless to us, wiping us with superior numbers is meaningless to us.

Gratz on the wicked burn to jscull though, I bet he got so mad, and you probably ruined the whole next day for him. I’ve confused fantasy and reality again.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

hrmm. methinks if we push the right buttons nsps infighting will put them in t8 without much hard work from either hod or gom.

This is quite the wishful thinking. It’s less of “infighting” and more of laugh at the “town idiot.” It’s quite the unanimous opinion of the server, and the person already said that they would transfer if free transfers were to ever come back up. But since they likely won’t, we have to find some amusement in him being here.

Anthsss let’s make a deal. If you beat us with 5 you can keep running your mouth. Until then stop bullying Ronny. He’s not a bad dude. I dont care whose better at “golem rushing and seiging” that takes such little skill it’s ridiculous you feel you have any ground to run your 18 year old mouth on the forums.

Edit: be sure to keep hiding in your 10+ man and talking mad kitten. Lol anyone can run in 10 and do what you do man. Pvdoor hero.

If Anths is 18 he REALLY needs to stop smoking….Regardless, I like this idea, but I think he should only be able to take pugs. Preferably lvl 50 or less. He needs a good challenge.

Not quite sure who you were talking about?

And Why did PAXA leave NSP?

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Correct me of I’m wrong. They wanted to fight small groups and NSP as a few he said. They also wanted to fight their friends for awhile. I have no idea if it’s permanent or not.

Heiann – NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

hrmm. methinks if we push the right buttons nsps infighting will put them in t8 without much hard work from either hod or gom.

This is quite the wishful thinking. It’s less of “infighting” and more of laugh at the “town idiot.” It’s quite the unanimous opinion of the server, and the person already said that they would transfer if free transfers were to ever come back up. But since they likely won’t, we have to find some amusement in him being here.

Anthsss let’s make a deal. If you beat us with 5 you can keep running your mouth. Until then stop bullying Ronny. He’s not a bad dude. I dont care whose better at “golem rushing and seiging” that takes such little skill it’s ridiculous you feel you have any ground to run your 18 year old mouth on the forums.

Edit: be sure to keep hiding in your 10+ man and talking mad kitten. Lol anyone can run in 10 and do what you do man. Pvdoor hero.

If Anths is 18 he REALLY needs to stop smoking….Regardless, I like this idea, but I think he should only be able to take pugs. Preferably lvl 50 or less. He needs a good challenge.

2 reasons. It’s simple NSP has the pvp base we are mostly looking for in enemies. 2-3 mans/ 5 mans every night other than the stereotypical [ALS/Os] Zerg of 30. When we played BP and AR all those “skill bases” knew how to do was follow follow follow behind blue doritos. Very litttle challenge other than not dying to 30 that can tend to be challenging. HoD and GoM were smaller pvp population and NSP wasn’t going anywhere so thougt it would be a good idea to fight more of our style against the small mans of NSP. Turned out to be one of our better Moves as far as quality of fights have gone.

Second reason was to be able to mess up some people who talk a lot of server wide pride and their success on the forums but lack individual talent for the most part… Very very similar to [ALS], [BURN], ect. Ect. Ect.

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

If only you guys were that special

For some reason, we have been.

Attachments:

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Nauyaro.4892

2 reasons. It’s simple NSP has the pvp base we are mostly looking for in enemies. 2-3 mans/ 5 mans every night other than the stereotypical [ALS/Os] Zerg of 30. When we played BP and AR all those “skill bases” knew how to do was follow follow follow behind blue doritos. Very litttle challenge other than not dying to 30 that can tend to be challenging. HoD and GoM were smaller pvp population and NSP wasn’t going anywhere so thougt it would be a good idea to fight more of our style against the small mans of NSP. Turned out to be one of our better Moves as far as quality of fights have gone.

Second reason was to be able to mess up some people who talk a lot of server wide pride and their success on the forums but lack individual talent for the most part… Very very similar to [ALS], [BURN], ect. Ect. Ect.

Why 2-3-5 man in WvW when you can do small scale in PvP? I thought WvW was meant for large scale battles.

Just curious.

Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.9645

Harbinger.9645

Why 2-3-5 man in WvW when you can do small scale in PvP? I thought WvW was meant for large scale battles.

Just curious.

Probably has something to do with it not being open world and you can’t use the gear you have spent time grinding up. At least those are the two reasons I favor WvW over PvP.

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)
Member of Gamers With Jobs(GWJ)
From the Northern Shiver Peaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

Just curious.

because its structured pvp.. you cant use racial skills and most cant use thier current wvw build so people come to wvw for small scale pvp

Let’s ask tootsie.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Nauyaro.4892

Makes sense.

I haven’t really done PvP at all. Been sticking to WvW.

Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

hopefully they do come out with their custom arenas where we can do our pvp

Let’s ask tootsie.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

@Anths

You guys seem to find us plenty with 15+ (and lol saying you killed us all 15+ times, funny). I’d imagine it wouldn’t be that hard to find us with 5 either. Dragear has asked me if we wanted to have a friendly 5v5 before, truth is we rarely even have 5 people on (maybe 2 hours a day we have 5 people, on the weekends it’s pretty rare to ever have 5) for those pre-set 5v5s when asked. If you want to continue taking 15 people against our 5 during prime time hours, by all means please keep doing so. We still enjoy killing those groups.

In all honesty, Os has some really cool, skilled players. But as I have stated before, large guilds don’t have that as a majority, and the majority of Os that you see aren’t going to be of the good kind. In WvW, there’s nothing wrong with that! It’s just when you take 15 to kill 5 and follow it up with trash talk, (especially when that 15 has been wiped before by 5) you don’t look so hawt.

[PAXA]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Just curious.

Probably has something to do with it not being open world and you can’t use the gear you have spent time grinding up. At least those are the two reasons I favor WvW over PvP.

The uncontrollable events and unpredictable scenarios are why open world pvp is the best hands down. Timed/point limit warfronts become who can do the same thing the best. Open is so unpredictable that fights occur out of no where. No limits. Except the ones the Anet finance team gave mindless zergers to keep sales up in shopping malls….. AoE cap and downed state ressing in combat.

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

@Anths

You guys seem to find us plenty with 15+ (and lol saying you killed us all 15+ times, funny). I’d imagine it wouldn’t be that hard to find us with 5 either. Dragear has asked me if we wanted to have a friendly 5v5 before, truth is we rarely even have 5 people on (maybe 2 hours a day we have 5 people, on the weekends it’s pretty rare to ever have 5) for those pre-set 5v5s when asked. If you want to continue taking 15 people against our 5 during prime time hours, by all means please keep doing so. We still enjoy killing those groups.

In all honesty, Os has some really cool, skilled players. But as I have stated before, large guilds don’t have that as a majority, and the majority of Os that you see aren’t going to be of the good kind. In WvW, there’s nothing wrong with that! It’s just when you take 15 to kill 5 and follow it up with trash talk, (especially when that 15 has been wiped before by 5) you don’t look so hawt.

It was over 15 times that we wiped PAXA on reset, because if I wasn’t in on it, everybody else was laughing about it in vent, and then one time when they did the breakout and it was ZergvZerg, NSP still won. Not once did any of you wipe 15 people, even though you guys claim that you bust zergs, you only kill stragglers.

I asked for a 2v2 since I only saw 2 PAXA, and there was no response, so I asked for a 5v5, jscull responded with “QQ” which opened up the door to the trash talking. Everything that happened was because jscull refused to fight a friendly 2v2 or 5v5 and decided to instigate instead. Remember, there are always two sides to a story

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

if it isn’t nsp fighting themselves on the same server it’s nsp fighting themselves on different ones. this thread is so full of funny!

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

@Anths

It was over 15 times that we wiped PAXA on reset, because if I wasn’t in on it, everybody else was laughing about it in vent, and then one time when they did the breakout and it was ZergvZerg, NSP still won. Not once did any of you wipe 15 people, even though you guys claim that you bust zergs, you only kill stragglers.

I asked for a 2v2 since I only saw 2 PAXA, and there was no response, so I asked for a 5v5, jscull responded with “QQ” which opened up the door to the trash talking. Everything that happened was because jscull refused to fight a friendly 2v2 or 5v5 and decided to instigate instead. Remember, there are always two sides to a story

Sport a 5 man on a BL tnite carebear. Let’s see what youre made of. None of us set up fights man. Get past that fact. Just roam a BL till we find you.

Edit: we will be on NSP or GoM BL’s

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Rukittenman on a BL tnite carebear. Let’s see what youre made of. None of us set up fights man. Get past that fact. Just roam a BL till we find you.

That seems a bit like a set up fight, we will find you some other time when it will be more unpredictable

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Rukittenman on a BL tnite carebear. Let’s see what youre made of. None of us set up fights man. Get past that fact. Just roam a BL till we find you.

That seems a bit like a set up fight, we will find you some other time when it will be more unpredictable

Please dude as if we’d just roam looking for ONLY your made up [Os] “5man”. We arent setting up kitten. Just roam on those two and we will find you. I’ll leave the setting up to Tobytobs

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Oh, my b. Over 15 times. Hahahaha
You were trash talking him all night with generic insults when we transfered. There were more than 2 of us running that night. So, while your whole story of seeing 2 PAXA members happened, you started your trash talk long before then.

Stragglers != overextenders. I’m not about to get into a hotdog measurement contest with you. Zergers will never admit when they lose to lesser numbers.

[PAXA]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

while it’s nice to see HOD not completely useless this time around, where did you get these numbers?

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

You were trash talking him all night with generic insults when we transfered. There were more than 2 of us running that night. So, while your whole story of seeing 2 PAXA members happened, you started your trash talk long before then.

Stragglers != overextenders. I’m not about to get into a hotdog measurement contest with you. Zergers will never admit when they lose to lesser numbers.

We were attacking blueberry and I got hit from behind by a fat norn warrior and a thief, I whispered jscull and said “was that you?” with no response. So I asked if he wanted to 2v2, no response again, so I asked for a 5v5, and then I got the “QQ” response, so I started to mess with him. I had no history with any of PAXA, so I honestly didn’t care, I was legitimately interested in fighting you guys in your own play style.

I’m pretty sure that it was you that I talked to a couple weeks ago, where I explained (to you) that a post on the forums was actually a compliment and not meant to be an insult. I don’t know about you, but if I hated PAXA, then I wouldn’t have done that. I don’t instigate people unless I don’t like them, take for example, AR. So since I knew nothing of jscull, there was no reason for me to instigate him, until he did so to me first. Please use your head next time.

The reason PAXA gets mad at everybody else is because jscull is like Ronny, they both feed their guild stupidity because they don’t like certain people. They feel that if they don’t like somebody, nobody else should either.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

We were attacking blueberry and I got hit from behind by a fat norn warrior and a thief, I whispered jscull and said “was that you?” with no response. So I asked if he wanted to 2v2, no response again, so I asked for a 5v5, and then I got the “QQ” response, so I started to mess with him. I had no history with any of PAXA, so I honestly didn’t care, I was legitimately interested in fighting you guys in your own play style.

I’m pretty sure that it was you that I talked to a couple weeks ago, where I explained (to you) that a post on the forums was actually a compliment and not meant to be an insult. I don’t know about you, but if I hated PAXA, then I wouldn’t have done that. I don’t instigate people unless I don’t like them, take for example, AR. So since I knew nothing of jscull, there was no reason for me to instigate him, until he did so to me first. Please use your head next time.

The reason PAXA gets mad at everybody else is because jscull is like Ronny, they both feed their guild stupidity because they don’t like certain people. They feel that if they don’t like somebody, nobody else should either.

I don’t care if my cousin (one of the other 4 guys in our 5 man), his roomate from college (one of the other 4 guys in our 5 man) or the other two guys we met in this game like you or don’t like you. I don’t like you because you publicly rally people to bash Ronny. Garbage and you run in 10+ and hide behind your guildies lol. Plus the one time I heard you talk in Ronny’s vent….your voice proved you were 18…Hoss.

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

You dislike all of AR? That’s a lot of people haha. All I know is we rakittenman, (wtf? “ran a five (5) man” is censored?) killed someone from Os, and Jscull said Anths was trash talking him the whole rest of the night we were running, and he was reading us the PMs (which were rather funny).

It’s funny also how you think Ronny and Jscull both run their guilds as a dictatorship, if we like someone they don’t, we’d get the boot. Hey, I like to duel. Hey, I like some people from Os. Oh no! I may not have a guild after this post!!

[PAXA]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

@ jscull, you are mad because everybody hates Ronny and not you. I don’t instigate public rallying, it’s either done by somebody else, or it’s done by Ronny saying something racist, homophobic, arrogant, or ignorant in map chat and people calling him out on his hate speech. If he was such a nice guy, then why did he block me from his teamspeak only to talk trash about me?

Also, if I were 18, what does that make you, getting trolled by an 18 year old? <3

AND THEN if I were 18, how hilarious is it that Ronny, being how old? Finds it necessary to revolve his meeting around me lolol

GG

@Osif, The PMs were rather funny, that’s why I said them. My personal favorite was something that went along the lines of “Well I guess you guys kind of tried”

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

I don’t disagree with you. Starts when “leaders” like Robert post pictures bragging and videos bragging about kitten keep takes. G I V E us a break that kitten is so easy 8 year olds can do it.

And reprimanded? What are you going to go to [Os] court and go on trial for voicing your non-blue Dorito opinion?

Tell your leaders to STOP kittening bashing that Ronny guy. Drunk in vent? My entire guild is drunk in vent some nights…

I don’t know of any “leaders” of Os that bash Ronny. If anything, they specifically avoid talking about him.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

So I was respectfully asked to remove a post someone from [Os] put up. I joked he was going to have to go to [Os] court on trial with the blue dorito’s……they literally made him delete his post which made sense for once. If you ever wonder why I call you C A R E B E A R S…..this is blatantly why.

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Soooo… you don’t instigate?

[PAXA]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

So I was respectfully asked to remove a post someone from [Os] put up. I joked he was going to have to go to [Os] court on trial with the blue dorito’s……they literally made him delete his post which made sense for once. If you ever wonder why I call you C A R E B E A R S…..this is blatantly why.

He likely said reprimand because of the forum mods, and he almost certainly deleted the post when he realized that it had nothing to do with Os.

Here is my guild

Attachments:

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Aldare.5836

Aldare.5836

Oh ok I was mistaken then. I see anths in vent a lot so I assumed it was Os. My bad, guys, my bad.

Just a Guy

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Someone should say somethin nice about Os. I like fightin Os, they strike me as proficient and efficient. PAXA sounds just really picky!

Gate of Madness

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

Not involved in NSP but my old guild spent a week in that server. What I want to say for the most part is that a lot of people overestimate their skill.

If you see them run a five man, feel free to plow over them with autoattacks.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Props and Cheers to kitten this game wont let me put in their tag…..(DERPPP) from GoM. Finally a 5 man worth fighting. Glad to see you boys out there tonight. Thanks for the fights.

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

Props and Cheers to kitten this game wont let me put in their tag…..(DERPPP) from GoM. Finally a 5 man worth fighting. Glad to see you boys out there tonight. Thanks for the fights.

(DERPPP) is so hot they censor our name (i wish i would have known that before making the guild tag :/.. and WHY????)

Likewise Paxa, after our first fight I said “we aren’t going to have more fun than that, lets find them!” . We kept looking for you, ran into NS zergs or GT’s zerg from your side more than I’d care for though. But very fun fights when we met up. I’m glad we pulled off a win once. Were you just running 5 in all those fights?

ARM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

2 screens from nsp’s attempts at the water gate of Valley Keep. I forgot to take a screen of the HoD zerg being stun locked out of the front gate (at almost the same time as nsp’s attack) from the 5 catas we had, though. was too busy laughing

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Someone should say somethin nice about Os. I like fightin Os, they strike me as proficient and efficient. PAXA sounds just really picky!

Thanks <3 lols its been some good fights this week and we have been enjoying them a ton! I hope they keep coming!! Like the defense of HoDs bay last night around 10 edt! . Fun so far please keep it up!!

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: codiac.5642

codiac.5642

I see a lot of people talking themselves up here, but you are all weak and useless compared to the real God of wvw, Skill Lag!

Oh Skill Lag, why do you hunt me so relentlessly?

Why do you persecute me with your ill timed spiking?

Oh Skill Lag, how dominant will you be post network culling change?

Curse you Skill
Lag!

HOD since beta

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

I see a lot of people talking themselves up here, but you are all weak and useless compared to the real God of wvw, Skill Lag!

Oh Skill Lag, why do you hunt me so relentlessly?

Why do you persecute me with your ill timed spiking?

Oh Skill Lag, how dominant will you be post network culling change?

Curse you Skill
Lag!

Beautiful T.T. soo beautiful =p

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild