3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Confirmed TSym are moving to JQ for the 20k gold they were previously offered.

JQ welcomes TSym.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update Brought to you by the LOVE Asuras!

(Note: Ignore that there is only one)

Fun fights tonight

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

20k gold? Wow. Serious business.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Guess SOR has to take out there frustration at being 3rd some way, Tomorrow they will go back to being a non factor though.

Being someone’s lapdog will do that to you.

JQ garrison is red, not anymore right now though

That was not the point I have had some good fights with SOR over the last couple of months. I just think it is low to spawn camp with siege so someone else can cap a tower.

That is the point. You think we are JQ’s lapdogs who will let them take keeps while we help to defend the inc enemies. Then why are we taking their garrison when we can? Doesnt make sense

Are you sure SOR didnt want that keep in EB? Or did JQ not ninja it from SOR? You’re looking at it from BG’s perspective, how would you know what SOR is thinking?

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Good luck to everyone, try to keep the whining to a minimum.

+1

……….

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

MERC was sleeping.

Most of us pulled some crazy 20+ hours online

There were a few die hards I found, it was so laggy yesterday, I had low res models in groups of 10-15. Anyway here was a lil Merc/Pug I roamed into

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Harrek.8720

Harrek.8720

[WARD] Necro
www.midnightwardens.enjin.com

(edited by Harrek.8720)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

tsym isn’t coming to jq kids calm your pants.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Quoigars.6497

Quoigars.6497

the lag is unbearable….

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score update from the LOVE asuras!

And a farewell to my asura friend…. Veritas….. cries

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

:(

Where is he going?

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Where is he going?

Real life stuff

But my asura buddy!

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Where is he going?

So is HB done then, or temporary? Smokee and Veritas………is Orc and Graphic staying?

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Where is he going?

So is HB done then, or temporary? Smokee and Veritas………is Orc and Graphic staying?

Oh Veritas aint leaving because he wants to, got work to do or something :P Just weird timing about Smokee. lol

And I dunno about HB. Not my guild. I assume they are okay

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

Where is he going?

Nope! HB is not done, every guild has their own back-up commanders

Where is he going?

Air Force

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Where is he going?

Where is he going?

Air Force

Good deal! I thought the really fun fights might be done, are you guys sticking to EU or are you gathering a decent NA prime group, whos mainly taking Smokees spot?

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Veritas.4792

Where is he going?

Where is he going?

Air Force

Good deal! I thought the really fun fights might be done, are you guys sticking to EU or are you gathering a decent NA prime group, whos mainly taking Smokees spot?

Can’t answer that I don’t know, I’m leaving tomorrow and won’t be back :o

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful fights on SoR BL last night. We had limited numbers but were able to face off against numerous guilds to help us improve.

Thank you HB, AGG, CoF and the many others we saw last night for the fun fights and food for thought on ways to improve even more.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

^we had fun as well, best night in awhile.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I guess BG is laying low this week ? Wonder if they will take the title again next week.

Maybe they are lying low. But JQ has alot more numbers participating this week (so far). Also, not long now before the exploiters will have us siege capped with all the rams being spammed whilst Anet, with the hundreds of reports they have, do nothing about it. I think alot of JQ players, knowing this, are not going to coast so much so we aren’t in a position we can’t deal with at the end of the week with spending way too much on gollems because we can’t build any other siege.

You know rams have there own cap, troll rams hurt the local cap but not the map cap.

No you can drop enough rams to max it on the map cap as well. If you were in JQ server you would have seen that the only thing we could drop for gates in EB at the end of last week was golems.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Clap.1507

Clap.1507

And a farewell to my asura friend.... Veritas..... *cries*

Where is he going?

So is HB done then, or temporary? Smokee and Veritas.........is Orc and Graphic staying?

And a farewell to my asura friend.... Veritas..... *cries*

Where is he going?

Air Force

I am saving up for your commander tag for when you get back...

[HB] has many talented people stepping up to lead groups...A new voice calling out orders c an be a nice change of pace sometimes.

We are always recruiting EU...and mainly east coast NA...but always looking to expand further. hb-eu.com

Blackgate Invader [HB]

(edited by Clap.1507)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

more double teaming going on in egb. jade quarry staying on the bottom area of SOR’s tower protecting them while SOR waits at the top while we’re sieging it.

You guys had your chance. We had WC and Aldons, you guys took the other two JQ towers. The double team for JQ was set until you guys decided to attack us. Not our fault you guys aren’t smart enough.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

How winners roll. Flame ram inside the wall underground.

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

Looks to me like you’re target on a flame ram father out, then jumped down the wall and are shooting from there.

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Excedrin Migraine is awesome for 2 days in a row Some pretty rough work last night on SoR BL, gg on the matchup last night.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Looks to me like you’re target on a flame ram father out, then jumped down the wall and are shooting from there.

No

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Enjoying the JQ glitching on their BL, great times had by all.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nik Rane.6431

Nik Rane.6431

No

E-mail exploits@arena.net if you noticed where they put it.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

If you are going to call out JQ for supposedly glitching at times when we have almost no presence in our BL, I can always pull our people from BG Borderland to SoR Borderland. Then you will not be in ours anymore

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Like that SoR mesmer that glitched through the NW inner garrison gate last night and ported people in? I will give props to the few players who took the portal, realized it wasnt legit and jumped out.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mewkin.4028

Mewkin.4028

Score Update from the LOVE Asura.

All alone….

Been pretty quiet all things considered….

Aww, you make want to find you so that you have someone to take pictures with. :c

Zant – Jade Quarry – EMP
Professional Dingus

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: David.4821

David.4821

And there’s a JQ hacking teleporting or going underwater and hitting all the gates on our keeps with a golem. Yawn…

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kjendar.6459

Kjendar.6459

Guess SOR has to take out there frustration at being 3rd some way, Tomorrow they will go back to being a non factor though.

Being someone’s lapdog will do that to you.

JQ garrison is red, not anymore right now though

That was not the point I have had some good fights with SOR over the last couple of months. I just think it is low to spawn camp with siege so someone else can cap a tower.

That is the point. You think we are JQ’s lapdogs who will let them take keeps while we help to defend the inc enemies. Then why are we taking their garrison when we can? Doesnt make sense

Are you sure SOR didnt want that keep in EB? Or did JQ not ninja it from SOR? You’re looking at it from BG’s perspective, how would you know what SOR is thinking?

Might I ask who you took JQ’s garrison from, we held it right before we went to defend the castle in EB. Your are right I only seen it from BG’s perspective and wouldn’t have said anything about it but SOR was the one who posted it on the forum.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

So, someone on JQ (possibly our guy who keeps building rams everywhere) is now hiding underwater and hitting BG’s gates with a golem from underwater. I find this to be a very crappy thing to do, and I hope you continue so I can get your account name and we can all report you and get you banned.

Here’s kitten I took of him doing it, I was currently running up to the gate to try and target him, but he dissappeared right when I got close. Notice the green dot on my minimap inside bay’s wall.

EDIT: If you read the text box, that was about a minute before this picture was taken, I saw the gate rocking and no one around hitting it. So the guy was definitely underground or in the wall.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Thanks for taking the time to look into this wish, I know on SoR BL we have been trying to catch him at it too. I am pretty sure he has some kind of teleport hack as hes hitting one tower for a few seconds then a second or two later hes hitting garrison water gate.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Confirmed TSym are moving to JQ for the 20k gold they were previously offered.

We had to bump it to 30k. It was only fair since we payed SF 45k when there was free transfers.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Veritas.4792

Thanks for taking the time to look into this wish, I know on SoR BL we have been trying to catch him at it too. I am pretty sure he has some kind of teleport hack as hes hitting one tower for a few seconds then a second or two later hes hitting garrison water gate.

We are noticing the same thing, he jumps from Bay, to Garrison, to Woodhaven, and I cannot keep up with him at all, and he’s in a golem the entire time..

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

I was able to target him a few times while in the wall using guardian staff 1 attack. But I don’t have time to report him before he is gone.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Veritas.4792

I was able to target him a few times while in the wall using guardian staff 1 attack. But I don’t have time to report him before he is gone.

Yup, he just teleports, no guild tag or nothing, just Jade Quarry Invader.

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

wish.3102

It’s “Zallos Rek” on JQ that is hiding in the map and breaking the doors.

When I was camping by BG’s garrison waiting for the exploiter to come back, I saw a green dot appear at watergate, so I ran towards it and as I was running up the stairs, I saw the names of everything around through the walls (like what sometimes happens, I’m sure you’ve all seen this) and I clearly saw the name “Zallos Rek” in the wall.

Attachments:

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hey guys,

If this is the same Zallos Rek, then he’s been around for ages hacking. Did a google search and there are youtube videos on him.

If it’s confirmed that it’s the same person, a mass reporting of 30 or more pax will get him auto-banned (to my knowledge).

FW

When I was camping by BG’s garrison waiting for the exploiter to come back, I saw a green dot appear at watergate, so I ran towards it and as I was running up the stairs, I saw the names of everything around through the walls (like what sometimes happens, I’m sure you’ve all seen this) and I clearly saw the name “Zallos Rek” in the wall.

[SoX] – JQ

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: The heretic.1052

The heretic.1052

thanks be sure to report him.

Guy’s don’t call out a server over a few players.

Sanctum of Rall
Don’t feed the trolls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Veritas.4792

Here’s a short video of what a BG WvW’er recorded during the exploits that happened earlier.

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

wish.3102

thanks be sure to report him.

Guy’s don’t call out a server over a few players.

Calling out a server over a few players is perfectly acceptable if people on that server are not willing to help stop the exploiters. Personally I hope we can get this guy and the guy who is dropping rams everywhere on JQs maps banned so we can go back to having fun and exploit free competition.

It really takes the fun out of it when your zerg runs up to a gate to try and sneak attack the enemies keep, but when you arrive an exploiter already had the door at 1%. There isnt much you can do then except sigh and not bother to even try to take the keep, and just leave. Which happened to us on JQ earlier, it’s very disheartening and kills peoples morale and desire to play the game.

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zidane.5297

Zidane.5297

The same guy I posted in the Seige thread with youtube links but got infracted for it and post deleted. This is the guy that EMP kicked out right?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

wish.3102

The same guy I posted in the Seige thread with youtube links but got infracted for it and post deleted. This is the guy that EMP kicked out right?

He was kicked out of one of the main guilds, I was thinking it was PRX, but I don’t really know honestly. People on our TS said it earlier, but I admit to not be paying much attention. The point here is that JQ guilds do not tolerate BS hackers, and we hope our opponents on BG, SOR, maybe eventually Kaineng, and everywhere else follow this example. I know I speak for 99% of the JQ community when I say this as well.

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Thank you for your efforts, wish. We want all of these players banned. Really appreciate your communication with Veritas to figure out the situation.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I was only on for a couple hours tonight, but hell of a show in BGBL so far. Keep it up, ICoa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yTOT22XX0VA

All of our fights on Reset night for the first three hours or so. Thanks to all who helped ICoa on BGBL on Friday. :P

Maybe next week it will go back to WvWvW.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Excellent fight up at BG BL “Sunny” just now. Lasted a good 15 minutes of two fairly large groups pushing into each other and skimishing etc. So refreshing to actually play for position and the flanks etc rather than the “veil→wham/bam/thank you Maam” current FOTM.

Looking forward to more fun fights this week. Good luck to all three servers. Sorry about the hacker, we are doing our level best to get the scum closed down.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Veritas.4792

Just wanna give a shout out to all of people that play on the Blackgate server, great job these past few weeks!! Was lots of fun, and loved playing for this server, and winning T1 for once! Good luck later on! <3

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]