3:29 |T5| BROLIS vs ROCK vs Errrbay

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

AR is showing some grit this morning. As I type this they’ve got a full 2k+ lead on Borliss. Curious to see just where this goes.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

I think we’ve had a lot of trolls in EB recently, which explains the ACs and Treb, but we also get a bunch of people into WvW that have only ever done PvE. They literally have no idea what they are doing. Hence they build a ram on a wall.

I think all of our servers get this problem. We have to constantly yell at people not to build stuff as well when running with pugs.

I was playing not long ago… MY GOD EMRY BAY WTF…. you literally steamroll with zergs.. but not just 1, kittenING HEAPS OF THEM GJ…

Our big guilds have been working more and more with each other recently, and the medium sized WvW guilds have been responding much more often to our calls for help. It’s been really nice to see everyone working together. I think the fact that PK/FTF/GH filled a borderland in the AM was a wake-up call for a lot of us about our potential as a server. Maybe 10 commanders in one Teamspeak channel wasn’t the greatest idea, but a lot of us still really enjoyed the coordinated effort.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Whaaat? 10 commanders at the same time?

What kind of sorcery is that!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

10? Finding 10 commanders on reset night in BP is difficult. Rarely is there one on every borderland in BP. I still wonder what it is like to be on a consistently green server with a higher pop. Somehow I keep landing on blue scrappy servers.

We’re not very consistently green tbh. We’ve been in T5 for a couple weeks, but we lasted for a lot longer in T4 as constant red getting our kitten kicked. It’s a little frustrating being stuck in between tiers.

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

It’s hard to break out of red because of the way Eternal Battlegrounds is laid out. Being able to treb Overlook from Stonemist is kind of a kick to the nuts to be honest. Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn’t be easier to hold Hills in both enemy borderlands, than it is to hold Overlook against two higher populated servers.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Score update for Kodiack

see my sig.

-K

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

I’ve noticed it’s been mentioned a few times that we are not a T4 server, I’ll be the first to admit we are not. But I know at least Sekz would rather be fighting at the bottom of T4 and be outnumbered then beat up on the same old zergs in this match up. BP and AR just don’t field big enough groups towards the end of EB’s prime time.

So any plans to move on to higher tiers and greater competition? Sekz fought AR for what seemed like months (2). I can’t imagine you are looking forward to another 2 month slogfest with AR. Cuz lets be honest, Errbay isn’t going up anytime soon.

-K

-K

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

AR is showing some grit this morning. As I type this they’ve got a full 2k+ lead on Borliss. Curious to see just where this goes.

Errbay’s lead shrinks. That’s how it goes. Oh and read the initial post of this thread. 2nd place is the prize we all want!

-K

-K

(edited by Kodiack.2783)

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

10? Finding 10 commanders on reset night in BP is difficult. Rarely is there one on every borderland in BP. I still wonder what it is like to be on a consistently green server with a higher pop. Somehow I keep landing on blue scrappy servers.

We’re not very consistently green tbh. We’ve been in T5 for a couple weeks, but we lasted for a lot longer in T4 as constant red getting our kitten kicked. It’s a little frustrating being stuck in between tiers.

Your reaching there with that statement.

You have to go way back .

Week 47, 3.5 months ago.
T4: 10 weeks, T5 8 weeks.

But lets be honest, nobody is the same server they were 3 months ago.

Week 5, 2 months ago
T4: 3 weeks, T5: 5 weeks.

But c’mon man, that was before free transfers.

Week 9 , 1 month ago.
T4: 1 week, T5: 3 weeks.

Where were your opponents 4 weeks ago? Tier 6. I say it’s time you stop claiming T4 prowess.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Score update for Kodiack

see my sig.

Everything will be fine. Just calm down…

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

I’ve noticed it’s been mentioned a few times that we are not a T4 server, I’ll be the first to admit we are not. But I know at least Sekz would rather be fighting at the bottom of T4 and be outnumbered then beat up on the same old zergs in this match up. BP and AR just don’t field big enough groups towards the end of EB’s prime time.

So any plans to move on to higher tiers and greater competition? Sekz fought AR for what seemed like months (2). I can’t imagine you are looking forward to another 2 month slogfest with AR. Cuz lets be honest, Errbay isn’t going up anytime soon.

-K

I don’t see us moving anytime soon. Higher tiers give a lot of our members computer issues, and I don’t think any of us want to move back to Isle of FA yet. The problem with T4/T5 is it’s always going to be back and forth. Hopefully SBI and CD beat each other down enough in the next few weeks that we can get a glimpse of T4. I want Ehmry to get CRUSHED so that we can have some more excitement.

AR definitely killed our evolution though, going to take a little bit of work to dig out of this one.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Where were your opponents 4 weeks ago? Tier 6. I say it’s time you stop claiming T4 prowess.

-K

Did I say we are T4 prowess? Here I thought I said that we were getting wrecked in T4. Well dang, sorry for misleading you.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Ekleenex

I hope to fight BP and EB for many weeks.

Like I siad before, our lasts week again DH and IoJ were so boring. And since NSP got too far down to ever get our BP AR NSP dream match up ever again.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

Dear Ebay, 8 Omegas, Queued zerg of four – five guilds running with 3+ commanders, each guild is running with its leader/commander, what kind of monster server are you , i wonder what will happen to AR if that harsh attack went at them . Garri <3

We did that.

GH and FTF did a joint attack to AR borderlands and took their fully upgraded hills and bay at roughly the same time Saturday night. GH went to bay and FTF to hills.

Props to Anvil Rock’s defense on their garrison that night. That was some tight defense on their garrison. Outer and inner were both down but we just couldn’t take that last keep! GH had to go back to defend home so FTF was left at AR bl. That AR angry zerg that took back their whole borderlands did a good job pushing us out.

Last night, we have over 5 guilds coordinate a rush attack at BP bl. We were able to rally at least 75 people to Borlis Pass Borderlands. It went well despite the many commanders lol.

AR and BP keeping close to our score is making our server united….I like where this is going.

Fun fights so far guys! Keep it up!

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Dear Ebay, 8 Omegas, Queued zerg of four – five guilds running with 3+ commanders, each guild is running with its leader/commander, what kind of monster server are you , i wonder what will happen to AR if that harsh attack went at them . Garri <3

We did that.

GH and FTF did a joint attack to AR borderlands and took their fully upgraded hills and bay at roughly the same time Saturday night. GH went to bay and FTF to hills.

Props to Anvil Rock’s defense on their garrison that night. That was some tight defense on their garrison. Outer and inner were both down but we just couldn’t take that last keep! GH had to go back to defend home so FTF was left at AR bl. That AR angry zerg that took back their whole borderlands did a good job pushing us out.

Last night, we have over 5 guilds coordinate a rush attack at BP bl. We were able to rally at least 75 people to Borlis Pass Borderlands. It went well despite the many commanders lol.

AR and BP keeping close to our score is making our server united….I like where this is going.

i underestimated Ebay, however the only guild that gave us a trouble is Sekz (aka the transferred guild from NSP) I have noticed Sekz got Bigger by numbers, a lot bigger, And since you’re owning us and Anvil rock i can tell you “might” be able to match SBI and Maguuma & CD above there UNLESS you yell and not deal with the “pvd” if BP can do this damage to you by “Noob PVD As you say” then CD or Maguuma will totally destroy you, Push us harder and leave this horrible tier

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyTango.1845

WhiskeyTango.1845

Could we get a score update. plz

Tig Mason – Engineer(80)
Anvil Rock
[WAR] Warlords

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Ehmry Bay 93 770 +245
Borlis Pass 79 008 +245
Anvil Rock 81 072 +205

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

-K

I don’t see us moving anytime soon. Higher tiers give a lot of our members computer issues, and I don’t think any of us want to move back to Isle of FA yet. The problem with T4/T5 is it’s always going to be back and forth. Hopefully SBI and CD beat each other down enough in the next few weeks that we can get a glimpse of T4. I want Ehmry to get CRUSHED so that we can have some more excitement.

AR definitely killed our evolution though, going to take a little bit of work to dig out of this one.

It may take longer than you hope. With the current setup, Ebay is going to lose points for at least 3 weeks. The Glicko rating between all 3 servers is going to have to get within 50-70 points before you start gaining points. Add to that how you aren’t winning by huge amounts you’ll likely only gain 20-30 points a week. On top of that if SoS makes it to T4 next week and it becomes a competitive match , both SBI and CD will gain rating points. All this combined is going to make Ebays stay in T5 near permanent.

In short. Don’t start packing just yet, you’ll be here a while.

-K

-K

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

We did that.

i underestimated Ebay, however the only guild that gave us a trouble is Sekz (aka the transferred guild from NSP) I have noticed Sekz got Bigger by numbers, a lot bigger, And since you’re owning us and Anvil rock i can tell you “might” be able to match SBI and Maguuma & CD above there UNLESS you yell and not deal with the “pvd” if BP can do this damage to you by “Noob PVD As you say” then CD or Maguuma will totally destroy you, Push us harder and leave this horrible tier

After a weekend of WvW they came out with a 12 k lead. I know in BP land those are big numbers but that’s not ‘owning anyone’ . Consider that the bulk of that lead come from 2am-8am Sat morning, I would say we are keeping them in check.

-K

-K

in WvW

ekleenex.1654

-K

It may take longer than you hope. With the current setup, Ebay is going to lose points for at least 3 weeks. The Glicko rating between all 3 servers is going to have to get within 50-70 points before you start gaining points. Add to that how you aren’t winning by huge amounts you’ll likely only gain 20-30 points a week. On top of that if SoS makes it to T4 next week and it becomes a competitive match , both SBI and CD will gain rating points. All this combined is going to make Ebays stay in T5 near permanent.

In short. Don’t start packing just yet, you’ll be here a while.

-K

Well, I have an hour or two left at work and I’m already depressed.

I just wish BP or AR could field bigger zergs more consistently. Usually I see [WAR] and [ALS] get some big groups together but I don’t see them often enough.

“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyTango.1845

WhiskeyTango.1845

Well we will come and see you tonight!

Tig Mason – Engineer(80)
Anvil Rock
[WAR] Warlords

in WvW

ekleenex.1654

Well we will come and see you tonight!

Sweet!

Unfortunately I’ve missed out on most raid nights since reset but hopefully I’ll see you guys out there! Always love a good skirmish with [WAR]

“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Anvil Rock is in 2nd. That is all that matters.

-K

-K

in WvW

llkoolaid.8204

-K

For now… looks like a nice battle for SECOND.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

For now… looks like a nice battle for SECOND.

Of course for now, I expect thursday night BP will stay up all night and PvDoor as much as possible, it is the BP way after all.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

Our guild actually got smaller. We’re just able to field 15-20 during reset weekend. Fortunately, most of the people that stayed in NSP were our PVEers. For the most part, you’re just seeing the same group of Sekz over and over again.

Attachments:

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Ebay on Garrison, Borliss on Hills, and Anvil Rock is holding out pretty good defending both against greater numbers. But this can’t hold up forever.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

llkoolaid.8204

mmmmmmm bay

Score update

Attachments:

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

mmmmmmm bay

Score update

You wouldn’t have got it had BP not had Trebs, and Golems on Hills at the same time. At most we had 15-20 there before others went to defend Hills.

I think we’re doing pretty good considering BOTH your zergs alone out number ours, and we’re having to fight both of you all night.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

mmmmmmm bay

Score update

You wouldn’t have got it had BP not had Trebs, and Golems on Hills at the same time. At most we had 15-20 there before others went to defend Hills.

I think we’re doing pretty good considering BOTH your zergs alone out number ours, and we’re having to fight both of you all night.

Let him have his little moment of joy. They took a lightly defended Bay, anyone who’s serious over in EB knows that hills/garri take priority over Bay. I’m pretty sure they facepalm every time he posts.

-K

-K

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

mmmmmmm bay

Score update

Let him have his little moment of joy. They took a lightly defended Bay, anyone who’s serious over in EB knows that hills/garri take priority over Bay. I’m pretty sure they facepalm every time he posts.

-K

Let me have my laugh.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

llkoolaid.8204

mmmmmmm bay

Score update

And yet you have half of your force at Longview and not at hills… good Job

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Soooooo, we have a rezbot from SBZY which is a guild on a different server than EBay. Here’s a picture of him healing an enemy after saving my butt 4 times. Feel free to report on sight.

Attachments:

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

mmmmmmm bay

Score update

We have only needed half to hold Hills… Why is that an issue for you? You both have so many people in our borderlands, you both probably have queues, and we don’t. You are lagging us out, and we are still holding.

Why can’t you give us props?

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

llkoolaid.8204

mmmmmmm bay

Score update

-K

There you go, squeeze a couple tears out… You’ll feel better!

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Here ya go. Well deserved…

Attachments:

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I want mine made of chocolate.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

llkoolaid.8204

mmmmmmm bay

Score update

We have only needed half to hold Hills… Why is that an issue for you? You both have so many people in our borderlands, you both probably have queues, and we don’t. You are lagging us out, and we are still holding.

Ok, Props to all AR at Hills… there.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

mmmmmmm bay

Score update

Ok, Props to all AR at Hills… there.

Did you expect us to stay at Hills, and let you have Bay, and potentially Garrison for free? Don’t be mad because we’re willing to fight overwhelming odds against you guys, and laugh when you brag about meaningless stuff like this. I mean seriously, this is funny as all get out.

God forbid we fight you, it isn’t something we should do. O.O

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

-K

And that’s why AR is Always below BP

Once we came to this tier from T6 we were Red, And i was afraid of Ebay since the last time we fought they had 100k+ lead without even burning themselves, We aimed at the 1st place because we NEVER aim at the 2nd place, no one expected BP to win with 30k lead on Ebay, even us .. If we’re going to AIM at the 2nd place, you’re going to get in a LOT of troubles, as an example, You just lost half of your borderlands because me and my 20 group at hills, Some AR guilds went at our Bay and we weren’t happy, and that was just me and 20 guys, not even dtc and not even 3+ golems, If you still think im wrong and you will be still aiming at 2nd i shall quote this post at the end of the weekend, Wake up AR

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

lol….. Ebay has a rez hack following them around. Half the fights I’ve got into tonight, there has been a Unknown AR dude, reviving them.

How is that possible?

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

lol….. Ebay has a rez hack following them around. Half the fights I’ve got into tonight, there has been a Unknown AR dude, reviving them.

How is that possible?

SBZY guild on Borlis Pass. I got a video of him reviving them after we killed them. It wasn’t until we had 20 GH surrounding him and his fallen guild buddies that we realized it’s a person hacking. The guy just sat down and tried to wait until we were gone.

So this says two things. SBZY is probably spying (lawl) on EBay with this Unknown character, and it’s running around reviving dead teamates with some hack when possible. We are reporting him on sight, and I recommend you guys do as well.

Classy, SBZY.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

How is that possible?

SBZY guild on Borlis Pass. I got a video of him reviving them after we killed them. It wasn’t until we had 20 GH surrounding him and his fallen guild buddies that we realized it’s a person hacking. The guy just sat down and tried to wait until we were gone.

So this says two things. SBZY is spying on EBay with this Unknown character, and it’s running around reviving dead teamates with some hack when possible. We are reporting him on sight, and I recommend you guys do as well.

Classy, SBZY.

Looks like there is a SBZY guild on all three servers because I’ve seen him revive both BP, and Ebay now.

I reported too.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

-K

Once we came to this tier from T6 we were Red, And i was afraid of Ebay since the last time we fought they had 100k+ lead without even burning themselves, We aimed at the 1st place because we NEVER aim at the 2nd place, no one expected BP to win with 30k lead on Ebay, even us .. If we’re going to AIM at the 2nd place, you’re going to get in a LOT of troubles, as an example, You just lost half of your borderlands because me and my 20 group at hills, Some AR guilds went at our Bay and we weren’t happy, and that was just me and 20 guys, not even dtc and not even 3+ golems, If you still think im wrong and you will be still aiming at 2nd i shall quote this post at the end of the weekend, Wake up AR

You didn’t get Hills, but cost us Bay because Ebay was attacking at the same time as you guys did. We’ve been fighting Ebay all week, eventually we need to try to get points other places, amirite?

And you had more than 20 guys. When you hit Hills with one defender inside, and the Gold Swrods pops up, it gives you away.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

lol

-K

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

So many bags, with goodies in them.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

-K

Seriously? We’ve played each other for how many weeks?

Someone in BP please let Kalks in on the inside joke that “playing for 2nd place” has become.

/facepalm.

-K

-K

(edited by Kodiack.2783)

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

-K

Seriously? We’ve played each other for how many weeks?

Someone in BP please let Kalks in on the inside joke that “playing for 2nd place” has become.

/facepalm.

You forgot to sign your post.

- F

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Amended post:

Also? Kalkz, it’s a joke…