4/12 Dragonbrand - Maguuma - Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: violentlycar.5267

violentlycar.5267

If you are in the EB JP trust no one and kill them all.

YB and DB will always end up betraying any kind of mercy shown towards them.

I found a few cool DB players, one BP thief in particular who just stopped and had a chat with me randomly last week. Though they are mostly ever only people who duel and Fightclub so Quantity is limited this tier.

Is it possible to chat with enemies in WvW? I thought everyone was anonymous in WvW. Which mechanic do you use?

You can add them to your party and use party chat.

Maguuma – plays Asuras with various permutations of the name “Viocar”

in WvW

Posted by: Soundchaos.3450

Soundchaos.3450

Awesome duels to the Mag warrior on YBBL!

DB bunker ele that teabagged the body after a duel in which you took no part, you have such class.

Rururrur – Warrior – Yak’s Bend
^Try to say that name while drunk

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Had a pretty good weekend, all things considered. Reset was pretty meh for us, but Saturday and Sunday I felt pretty accomplished.

Hopefully we’ll have some more good fights as the week progresses.

Anyone up for a GvG? Did one with [TG] last week, wouldn’t mind finding another sometime. Got a bunch of new recruits, so it’d be a nice way to get them experienced in how we open field.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Yeah, this match has been fun so far, screw points. Friday night was an awesome fight against YB for our west keep back (trying to taking east keep back was less awesome on our part). Saturday…don’t even remember Saturday. But guild raid on YB yesterday was really fun because we had other commanders doing stuff on the map too which let us stay mostly as a guild group the entire time. Also that TG guy that was randomly jumping along with us outside YB’s west keep by the water is awesome, I hope nobody killed you

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Yeah, this match has been fun so far, screw points. Friday night was an awesome fight against YB for our west keep back (trying to taking east keep back was less awesome on our part). Saturday…don’t even remember Saturday. But guild raid on YB yesterday was really fun because we had other commanders doing stuff on the map too which let us stay mostly as a guild group the entire time. Also that TG guy that was randomly jumping along with us outside YB’s west keep by the water is awesome, I hope nobody killed you

He didnt get killed by you guys for at least a little while. I watched the whole thing while in the tower outside the DB spawn after you took it* :P I watched that whole battle in front of the tower from on top of the rock and was cheering you all on. Without culling that was truly something to see. You guys have some phenomenal movement as a group. That was also some solid flanking you did too after you pulled back to regroup.

*i ran in before you capped and stealthed until you were gone.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

He didnt get killed by you guys for at least a little while. I watched the whole thing while in the tower outside the DB spawn after you took it* :P I watched that whole battle in front of the tower from on top of the rock and was cheering you all on. Without culling that was truly something to see. You guys have some phenomenal movement as a group. That was also some solid flanking you did too after you pulled back to regroup.

Ha, didn’t even notice, though I did see the cheering from the boulder. I think we were in a hurry to go to west keep. I don’t think anyone from our guild would have killed the TG guy, but we had some pubbies trailing us at that point, too.

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

Ha, didn’t even notice, though I did see the cheering from the boulder. I think we were in a hurry to go to west keep. I don’t think anyone from our guild would have killed the TG guy, but we had some pubbies trailing us at that point, too.

Do you remember what class and race and whether they were upscaled or not? I can probably guess as to who it is.

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Do you remember what class and race and whether they were upscaled or not? I can probably guess as to who it is.

I don’t remember any of that, unfortunately I only looked and jumped at him for a few seconds and my memory of such things is bad. Someone may have caught it on video, but I haven’t seen any of it yet.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Had a pretty good weekend, all things considered. Reset was pretty meh for us, but Saturday and Sunday I felt pretty accomplished.

Anyone up for a GvG? Did one with [TG] last week, wouldn’t mind finding another sometime. Got a bunch of new recruits, so it’d be a nice way to get them experienced in how we open field.

[BP] said they were open to GvG, but it was for 20v20+

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

You should do 10v10s and record it.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

[BP] said they were open to GvG, but it was for 20v20+

20+? Ouch. I’m rarely able to field that on weekdays. 5v5/10v10/15v15 is all I can normally do.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: sdsakuragi.8170

sdsakuragi.8170

20+? Ouch. I’m rarely able to field that on weekdays. 5v5/10v10/15v15 is all I can normally do.

Give Huge a call. You know that [DFND]’s Too Crew is always down to chase badges with you.

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

This guy in Rawr guild, later changed his guild tag to kitten
Classy Jericho Kyle.

Attachments:

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

(edited by Loki.4139)

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

There’s one really persistent perma-stealthy TG thief (human male with a head covering on… green?) who always shows up at the strangest times to backstab me. We’ll be outmanned fighting YB guys outside of west keep and suddenly HI TG THIEF.

Also, dear YB Cl thief who was walking around alone as an ice elemental: I only punted you off a that cliff with the best of intentions. I’m glad to see you survived.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Sokar Rostau.7316

Sokar Rostau.7316

Wow thats… sad.

Epic three-way and epic lag in SM Lord’s Room not long ago. Hard to believe we held onto SM for over 20 minutes with such a huge (double) zerg of enemies standing in the Lord’s Room.

Dragonbrand – Reforged Vanguard [ReVa]
Kyxha 80 Ranger, Sokar 80 Necro
Niobe 80 Guardian, Symbaoe 45 Ele

in WvW

Posted by: wisedog.5693

wisedog.5693

I think I have the person in question during this short clip.

I’ll eventually have the sw tower battle up when I have the spare time to edit the video.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Yep, right at the end.

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonHandHiro.9574

CrimsonHandHiro.9574

I like the part where I go in the portal and never come out.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

It was all an elaborate guild prank to get you killed

in WvW

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

I think I have the person in question during this short clip.

I’ll eventually have the sw tower battle up when I have the spare time to edit the video.

That is me on my guard

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Nice of you to tag along~

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Bronade is best DB.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

go on DB, you’re on the right track to replace Kain in T2 next week.. do not slip up…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

@Dragonbrand SEA crew (NNK, TFV, etc…) I can’t help but wonder how you will even handle tier 2 when you reach there. I have witnessed on several nights, or rather SEA prime time, that you attack Maguuma or Yaks Bend and if the defence is a slightly good from one of those servers you kitten off and move to the other BL and try take that BL and then return to the previous BL when more people are asleep. I’m not complaining about pvdoor because I know that’s just how it is. But your SEA crew always give up attacking a BL if there is defence, in tier 2 I doubt you will face no resistance, as a matter of fact I wouldn’t be surprised if TC matches your numbers during SEA, but if you can’t even slug it out and take a BL while there is some resistance then how in the kitten will you ever take anything in tier 2?

I guess you haven’t really faced a challenge during SEA prime time for a while, other than Kaineng when they rose the ranks but Kaineng destroyed your asian crew. I really hope your SEA crew learn to face resistance sooner rather than later, because quite frankly many people from Maguuma and Yaks Bend find it hilarious how shallow your SEA crew is. This may sound harsh but I’m merely stating a fact that your asian crew really hasn’t had any challenges in the last 3-4 months and so I guess they haven’t had to improve.

Talons [BT]

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

So our SEA crew is shallow because they take easy points, which is the same as every other server? Since they introduced the ranks into WvW, it’s much easier to take non-upgraded things for more WXP points, PPT, and overall points. I thought everyone knew this, guess not.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

So our SEA crew is shallow because they take easy points, which is the same as every other server? Since they introduced the ranks into WvW, it’s much easier to take non-upgraded things for more WXP points, PPT, and overall points. I thought everyone knew this, guess not.

Your SEA crew faces little to no resistance compared to what your NA crew faces. I can understand people taking easy points during NA prime time as it can be much harder taking a fully upgraded keep as opposed to a wooden keep, but during SEA prime time where DB’s crew outnumbers both Mag and Yaks combined and still choose the easy route until more people go to sleep so they can ensure that the fully upgraded keep is defenceless before taking is hilarious. You can argue that it is a “smart tactic” but really it’s just a SEA team not willing to be challenged. I hope they find a challenge in tier 2 so they can… improve….

Then again I guess there’s no incentive to improve when there isn’t a challenge. Out of goodness I hope your SEA crew gets a challenge in tier 2, not only will they improve from it but I’m sure it’ll be more enjoyable rather than fighting doors. I can imagine that must get boring.

Talons [BT]

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

lol……………

in WvW

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Guys, he’s obviously expressing genuine concern for the well-being of our SEA crew.

I appreciate the sentiment greatly, and will rest a little easier tonight knowing that people care. Thank You!

in WvW

Posted by: Soundchaos.3450

Soundchaos.3450

Am I the only late night/early morning player that doesn’t mind playing against NNK and the rest of DB’s SEA team? I’ll take 3:1 odds over rarely seeing a soul any day.

Rururrur – Warrior – Yak’s Bend
^Try to say that name while drunk

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

So what’s happening with Kaineng? I just noticed that.

Looks like they could potentially switch with DB in 2 weeks and then there would be 2 T2/T3 transition servers again.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Looks like they could potentially switch with DB in 2 weeks and then there would be 2 T2/T3 transition servers again.

My guess would be they lost some of their bandwagon when they couldn’t push past T2. Purely speculation however as I haven’t played there.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

@Dragonbrand SEA crew (NNK, TFV, etc…) I can’t help but wonder how you will even handle tier 2 when you reach there. I have witnessed on several nights, or rather SEA prime time, that you attack Maguuma or Yaks Bend and if the defence is a slightly good from one of those servers you kitten off and move to the other BL and try take that BL and then return to the previous BL when more people are asleep. I’m not complaining about pvdoor because I know that’s just how it is. But your SEA crew always give up attacking a BL if there is defence, in tier 2 I doubt you will face no resistance, as a matter of fact I wouldn’t be surprised if TC matches your numbers during SEA, but if you can’t even slug it out and take a BL while there is some resistance then how in the kitten will you ever take anything in tier 2?

I guess you haven’t really faced a challenge during SEA prime time for a while, other than Kaineng when they rose the ranks but Kaineng destroyed your asian crew. I really hope your SEA crew learn to face resistance sooner rather than later, because quite frankly many people from Maguuma and Yaks Bend find it hilarious how shallow your SEA crew is. This may sound harsh but I’m merely stating a fact that your asian crew really hasn’t had any challenges in the last 3-4 months and so I guess they haven’t had to improve.

During the weeks with kaineng our SEA team pulled 400+PPT. IDK what you mean when you say they weren’t tested or challenged, and they certainly weren’t destroyed. Maybe they didnt turn all the maps our color entirely, but this is pretty impressive I think. Dont be a whiner. It reflects poorly on you and your server.

in WvW

Posted by: Nozzie.2067

Nozzie.2067

Based only on what I’ve read in the T2 thread it seems that the vast majority of War Machine are having a break from GW2. Also apparently some of CD’s oceanic/SEA guilds such as [AWE] have moved to TC.

(edited by Nozzie.2067)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

During the weeks with kaineng our SEA team pulled 400+PPT. IDK what you mean when you say they weren’t tested or challenged, and they certainly weren’t destroyed. Maybe they didnt turn all the maps our color entirely, but this is pretty impressive I think. Dont be a whiner. It reflects poorly on you and your server.

Hmm, really? mos says differently…http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/35/20

Edit: BTW, one of my friends on FA says WM has been missing for awhile. Dunno if it’s still true, but that could be part of why they’re falling as well.

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in WvW

Zephyrus.9680

400+? http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/35/20

In that last week you had with Kain, looks like +275 was your All time record. Then you had some consistent times with +35 – +60…

Your SEA crew may or may not be rusty from lack of competition but they definitely have the numbers. The real issue will be with your other times.

You guys have fought TC and FA (and Kain) plenty of times (next to Mag) and, all else equal, should know how that will go. I don’t know if DB has gained in other coverage areas but you’re doing much stronger this week. Could be Mag was just excited to be out of T4 last week and now its back to the normal routine.

in WvW

Zephyrus.9680

Lol saiyr beat me to it.

in WvW

Posted by: idari.4273

idari.4273

Dear BP guild leader:
Our guild is not on sale and we are not interested on visit DB forums to check your superawesome monthy raffles with those beautiful precursors, rare dyes, etc so PLEASE stop trying to be nice because we aren’t interested on a new server.

Sincerely.

RP.

[Ark] Idari Kun
Maguuma

in WvW

saiyr.3071

D|ERP will come to DB. Pls send 20000 gold.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

here’s is what happens :

1. WM taking a break
2. TC and FA received new transfers (especially TC, they got transfer from CD, 3 guilds)
3. Our SEA/Oceanic crew are a little burnt out (putting long hours to cover EU/NA)

…. we’re not falling apart, but those 3 factors combined make us the weakest force in T2 at the moment. until we get EU/NA reinforcement to balance out the TC new transfers, i personally consider us not really fit to be in T2. for me, WvW is not about a race to T1, it is about finding the right tier to be in. if T3 is where we truly belong at the moment, so be it….

….. so Db, if you think you’re ready for T2, this is your time….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Aeonblade.8709

Can we pay you to NOT come to DB?

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Can we pay you to NOT come to DB?

Yes! 40000 gold.

in WvW

Posted by: Mosc.8927

Mosc.8927

I guess we’ll find out here soon. There’s such an obvious and huge coverage/population gap between us (DB) and TC/FA that I just can’t see us staying in T2 for longer than a week. Most likely DB and Kaineng will be flip-flopping T2/T3 for awhile

in WvW

saiyr.3071

There’s still a 20 ranking point difference between the servers right now. Someone thinks WM came back due to some high PPT at night, so it might not happen.

in WvW

Aeonblade.8709

I guess we’ll find out here soon. There’s such an obvious and huge coverage/population gap between us (DB) and TC/FA that I just can’t see us staying in T2 for longer than a week. Most likely DB and Kaineng will be flip-flopping T2/T3 for awhile

This is probably going to be the case. I don’t think DB has improved enough over the past month to get beyond 3rd place in T2, but I may be wrong.

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

here’s is what happens :

1. WM taking a break
2. TC and FA received new transfers (especially TC, they got transfer from CD, 3 guilds)
3. Our SEA/Oceanic crew are a little burnt out (putting long hours to cover EU/NA)

…. we’re not falling apart, but those 3 factors combined make us the weakest force in T2 at the moment. until we get EU/NA reinforcement to balance out the TC new transfers, i personally consider us not really fit to be in T2. for me, WvW is not about a race to T1, it is about finding the right tier to be in. if T3 is where we truly belong at the moment, so be it….

FA hasn’t received any transfers. It actually lost a guild that had transferred from IoJ months ago and a guild that had transferred from SoS a couple of weeks ago last week to TC. Apparently our wizard hats were not pointy enough :*(

Edit to add – and as of the last reset TC brought in a few, very large of SEA/Oceanic guilds from CD. Luckily for the rest of us, it completely unbalanced the tier.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

(edited by Haldunius.7864)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Psh, you got AoN. You are clearly making all of this up!! But yes, it makes me sad when people want to unbalance the tiers all for the sake of T1

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Psh, you got AoN. You are clearly making all of this up!! But yes, it makes me sad when people want to unbalance the tiers all for the sake of T1

Ah touche. I had forgotten about AoN since they try and fly under the forum warrior radar. It’s verah nice to have them back on FA though. Cool people and it’s fun to watch them grief one of TC’s zergs with a handful of guys.

BTW – I think you guys on Mag caused TC permanent emotional trauma on there last visit to T3. It’s pretty funny to see.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

BTW – I think you guys on Mag caused TC permanent emotional trauma on there last visit to T3. It’s pretty funny to see.

That was the goal of the week, really.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Yea, lol.

But, some Mags got lured to TC and have vacation there. =(
Let’s hope that saiyr can lure them back to Mag~

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Sokar Rostau.7316

Sokar Rostau.7316

FA hasn’t received any transfers. It actually lost a guild that had transferred from IoJ months ago and a guild that had transferred from SoS a couple of weeks ago last week to TC. Apparently our wizard hats were not pointy enough :*(

Edit to add – and as of the last reset TC brought in a few, very large of SEA/Oceanic guilds from CD. Luckily for the rest of us, it completely unbalanced the tier.

So… That guild from SoS that has just left TC… that wouldn’t by any chance be a certain traitorous guild that started on DB and then switched to SoS one night when SoS were whipping DB, and then switched again a couple of weeks ago when things were going bad for SoS, would it?

Dragonbrand – Reforged Vanguard [ReVa]
Kyxha 80 Ranger, Sokar 80 Necro
Niobe 80 Guardian, Symbaoe 45 Ele