4/19 DB/MAG/YB

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Issues.5789

Issues.5789

He’s just visiting and running with AoN (he joined them when they were on Maguuma still). No indication

How do you know so much about AoN?! Stalker.. o.0

Well, let’s see…they used to be on Maguuma, one of my friends is still in it (as mentioned above) and several were in it, Convenant came to our Mumble several times when we were in the same tier on opposing servers…he defriended me after moving to FA though :’(

Ah I see.. Sorry to hear. I hate Cov, worst warrior I’ve ever ran with.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

He’s just visiting and running with AoN (he joined them when they were on Maguuma still). No indication

Well, let’s see…they used to be on Maguuma, one of my friends is still in it (as mentioned above) and several were in it, Convenant came to our Mumble several times when we were in the same tier on opposing servers…he defriended me after moving to FA though :’(

You should run with me some time, we can change that.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Issues.5789

What class are you?

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Saiyr … Empty your inbox! >.<

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

What class are you?

Well, warrior is my newest 80.

But I have a rich history stored in it…

Edit: looks like the PM got through after deleting some

(edited by saiyr.3071)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Last Warrior Lord.7248

Last Warrior Lord.7248

WvWvW in a nutshell this week. DB cowards in numbers vs. 1-5 players, even if you gesture in a friendly way they don’t care. Nothing wrong with having a lot of players, more action that way but taunting and showing off like you owed vs. little groups or single players roaming shows nothing. They do show no sportsmanship and have no skills but one that is “outnumbering you”, only skill they have.

For mag. I have mad respect for you all. Mag show skills and tactic just like us YB’s. No hate to you guys and gals," GG!"

And for us YB’s, this week was fun without the 24/7 DB zergs.

Yak’s bend forever!

(edited by Last Warrior Lord.7248)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Issues.5789

What class are you?

Well, warrior is my newest 80.

But I have a rich history stored in it…

Edit: looks like the PM got through after deleting some

Hmmm.. Whenever I run with Cov, he is a great warrior. I can’t trash talk him ;‘(. I’m just upset I haven’t been able to play in 3 days ;(

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

So, we came to visit DB LA but everyone was AFK

Can’t be people talk about dumb kitten kitten in LA, next time send me a PM and we can get a update score!

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Artention.3510

Artention.3510

Artention: Blood Pact[BP] – Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

WvWvW in a nutshell this week. DB cowards in numbers vs. 1-5 players, even if you gesture in a friendly way they don’t care. Nothing wrong with having a lot of players, more action that way but taunting and showing off like you owed vs. little groups or single players roaming shows nothing. They do show no sportsmanship and have no skills but one that is “outnumbering you”, only skill they have.

For mag. I have mad respect for you all. Mag show skills and tactic just like us YB’s. No hate to you guys and gals," GG!"

Yak’s bend forever!

Roaming died with Debbie Gibson… Get over it already

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Typical Mags attitude. You got owned, now you make excuses. You run from fights, and then post on forum because this is the only place you have skill. I’m glad we’re leaving you guys tomorrow.

And just for the record, Mags started this discussion yet again. We owned you in the field, and then went on with our raid. You give your server a bad name.

When your status as server flavour of the month comes to a fantastic end and the exodus begins, do us all a favour and refrain from posting your heartfelt ramblings on here m’kay?

I dont wish for peoples playing experiences to be soured, but I have to admit, I won’t shed a tear for DB when it implodes. And thats nothing to do with them winning the tier.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

(edited by SmoothHussler.6387)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Issues.5789

I don’t know why iLL didn’t even move/stealth.. but nice work.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

I can’t believe fight club was moved, we should ALWAYS hold it in DB BL. I am so ashamed of the backbones of everyone in fight club. Also no one cares about the private zergvszerg. When I see BP tag, what goes through my head is “terrible individual skill”.

Attachments:

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Yeah, it does seem like iLL was unprepared. But regardless of that, that was a very short GvG. Are you all glass or something? Btw, you can roughly count how many people they have in that video and now you know which are clones and which aren’t.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sam Halleck.3156

Sam Halleck.3156

Here we go, it says right in the video details that they have at least 30: Published on Apr 25, 2013
Bloodpact and ILL go head to head in a 30 on 30 organized guild fight

quick, read it before he changes the details

Sam Halleck – Maguuma
Guild: [iLL] Illusion
Male Sylvari Thief

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Typical Mags attitude. You got owned, now you make excuses. You run from fights, and then post on forum because this is the only place you have skill. I’m glad we’re leaving you guys tomorrow.

And just for the record, Mags started this discussion yet again. We owned you in the field, and then went on with our raid. You give your server a bad name.

When your status as server flavour of the month comes to a fantastic end and the exodus begins, do us all a favour and refrain from posting your heartfelt ramblings on here m’kay?

I dont wish for peoples playing experiences to be soured, but I have to admit, I won’t shed a tear for DB when it implodes. And thats nothing to do with them winning the tier.

Favor denied. And we don’t care about mass exodus. Been there, done that. Our core stays, and that is enough to trample the current Mags bunch.

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Two quotes from the chat in the vid:

“I think we had more than 30 though”

“That’s their idea of discipline”

Not so sure it was [iLL] who were ill-disciplined.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: zuroism.2471

zuroism.2471

People need to chill out lol. What’s with bashing each others server? There is no need to trash the entire DB server or Mag server because of your kittenty GvG.

Zuro Of Oz – Mesmer – 80
Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Calvin.5380

Two quotes from the chat in the vid:

“I think we had more than 30 though”

“That’s their idea of discipline”

Not so sure it was [iLL] who were ill-disciplined.

You should read carefully before posting. Somebody already agreed that we had 30 initially because 30 was the initially agreed number. We realized after the first fight and asked people to sit out.

The final fight was 25 vs 25, and iLL got routed again.

And for the record, we didn’t come here to gloat. Stop being sore losers. It’s a learning curve. There’s always someone better than you out there.

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Best of luck to DB when they come up tomorrow! We are all looking for some good fights and the last time we met you guys had some really clever tactics. Looking forward to seeing how your new crew competes. Should be fun!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Curious, did BP GvG any other guilds on Mag? I guess PYRO is the only one I know of that even does GvG regularly.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Argis.7049

Argis.7049

The reason iLL did not move was because nobody there was expecting the fight to start for another 60 seconds both times.

Myrmidon Elite [ME] – Arkham [Ark] – Maguuma
PvP/WvW videos – http://www.youtube.com/user/noscopeentertainment/videos

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Calvin.5380

Curious, did BP GvG any other guilds on Mag? I guess PYRO is the only one I know of that even does GvG regularly.

Given this experience, I doubt if we will. We do GvG to enjoy, practice and further our skill. When we see losing guilds post misguiding stuff on forums, it leaves a sour taste in the mouth. We have been honorable in our dealings, and yet get all this hate when people lose.

That said, if there is any interest, feel free to reach out to Grimaldi. He has less tolerance than most for petty matters/large egos, so please deal accordingly.

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Given this experience, I doubt if we will. We do GvG to enjoy, practice and further our skill. When we see losing guilds post misguiding stuff on forums, it leaves a sour taste in the mouth. We have been honorable in our dealings, and yet get all this hate when people lose.

That said, if there is any interest, feel free to reach out to Grimaldi. He has less tolerance than most for petty matters/large egos, so please deal accordingly.

It’s not a big deal because you’re leaving our tier anyway. I was just curious. PYRO would be a better match and [probably] less like the above.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Troop.1369

Troop.1369

So, tell me… which DB guild has the most skills on the field? Who should we fear the most? BP?

Black Talons – We make you nervous.
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Last Warrior Lord.7248

Last Warrior Lord.7248

Yak’s bend forever!

Roaming died with Debbie Gibson… Get over it already

Come again?… There’s nothing to “Get over it already”.

Attachments:

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Kaga.7629

Kaga.7629

I’ll tell you exactly why. Because both times the fighting was not scheduled to start for at least another minute or two.

The agreed format was 25v25 , we had a start time that was agreed by both sides setup via intermediary ( and we were using the servertime as the guide here….. since everyone’s synched to it).

When you setup a contest like this, the rules apply to everyone. It wouldn’t be a fair fight if you’re hitting people ( with superior numbers) while they’re prepping… and that’s exactly what the [bp] people did twice.

Now they’re trying to spin it like we’re bad losers? that we’re forum_warring this like "the mag mewmews that we are " ? I’m man enough to admit when i get defeated, and frankly if it was a case of superior fighting we wouldn’t even be having this conversation. But because you did not follow the rules of the format agreed on, on top of the general disrespect you showed us ( & the assistance) that match is null & void.

That’s why [bp] is just a punk guild that deserves no respect. Keep trying to spin it any way you like… You acted like punks, and now you gotta deal with it.

—Kaga Konikora (aka ze evil frostkeep defense director)
Beware, for Commander Kaga farms j00, ktrainer!
r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Calvin.5380

I’ll tell you exactly why. Because both times the fighting was not scheduled to start for at least another minute or two.

The agreed format was 25v25 , we had a start time that was agreed by both sides setup via intermediary ( and we were using the servertime as the guide here….. since everyone’s synched to it).

When you setup a contest like this, the rules apply to everyone. It wouldn’t be a fair fight if you’re hitting people ( with superior numbers) while they’re prepping… and that’s exactly what the [bp] people did twice.

Now they’re trying to spin it like we’re bad losers? that we’re forum_warring this like "the mag mewmews that we are " ? I’m man enough to admit when i get defeated, and frankly if it was a case of superior fighting we wouldn’t even be having this conversation. But because you did not follow the rules of the format agreed on, on top of the general disrespect you showed us ( & the assistance) that match is null & void.

That’s why [bp] is just a punk guild that deserves no respect. Keep trying to spin it any way you like… You acted like punks, and now you gotta deal with it.

I heard you declined a rematch, and admitted in private that you lost fair and square. Stop with your slander and forum PR, and move on. Nobody cares.

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Calvin.5380

So, tell me… which DB guild has the most skills on the field? Who should we fear the most? BP?

Fear none. You probably have greater coverage than us.
EA is great at defense and tactics. I’ve heard great things about TG, Duel. NNK, KUSO and TFV are great during SEA times. I’m sure there are many other small guilds with awesome skills. We’ll let you decide

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

One guild does not represent the entire attitude of Maguuma

A few of another guild had to help fill in for iLL, and we were not pleased with how the GvG was handled

I told you we were a PvX surprise sunrise, not everybody WvW in a PvX guild we had to pull other people sorry if were not PYRO or kitten be happy you even got to “fight” 25 other people, where we didn’t zerg but you did using 40 people first match second one we didnt even fight back cause we weren’t ready.

i may have misinterpreted this, but i believe you are badmouthing someone from a particular guild whom had assisted you.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

None, we all are horrible at open field combat. All we want to do is PvD with our asian friends.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sam Halleck.3156

Sam Halleck.3156

I heard you declined a rematch, and admitted in private that you lost fair and square. Stop with your slander and forum PR, and move on. Nobody cares.

Why would we rematch a guild that has no honor and is incapable of running a legit GvG? Also no one admitted we lost fair and square, but your video proves you had many more people on the field than us. Keep responding, you obviously care.

Sam Halleck – Maguuma
Guild: [iLL] Illusion
Male Sylvari Thief

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Kharne.4235

Kharne.4235

One guild does not represent the entire attitude of Maguuma

A few of another guild had to help fill in for iLL, and we were not pleased with how the GvG was handled

I told you we were a PvX surprise sunrise, not everybody WvW in a PvX guild we had to pull other people sorry if were not PYRO or kitten be happy you even got to “fight” 25 other people, where we didn’t zerg but you did using 40 people first match second one we didnt even fight back cause we weren’t ready.

i may have misinterpreted this, but i believe you are badmouthing someone from a particular guild whom had assisted you.

oops, this shows you how much i talk on forums mah bads

[iLL]usion Maguuma
Ahriman (Necro), Ahzeck (Ele), Solace (Thief), Goddifist (Ranger) Kharne (Warr) Tomb
Hope, Is The First Step To Disappointment

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Why would we rematch a guild that has no honor and is incapable of running a legit GvG? Also no one admitted we lost fair and square, but your video proves you had many more people on the field than us. Keep responding, you obviously care.

Wow… just move on.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Raddimus.2057

Raddimus.2057

wow Mags where did your number come from tonight??

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Lol drop that GvG thing. So they brought maybe a handful more than you, if they are as bad as you say they are a few extra “scrubs” to mow down shouldn’t have been a problem?

Also this is a game, not some fight to the death the only thing that got damaged here seemed to be egos. It’s a GAME we play it for FUN.

Help

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Amhaving.3165

Amhaving.3165

Had some great GvGs and general skirmishes with NNK the past two weeks, sorry to see they have to share a server with guilds such as BP. Good luck to you in your future WvW endeavors, and I am sure NNK will do their best to mend the poor image the forum warriors of their server continually try to shape.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Nex.2450

Nex.2450

Awesome fight club tonight everyone

Dante Auditore – Maguuma
[SWäG] – Still Winning and Grinning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCfDCOPGnc

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: chefdiablo.6791

chefdiablo.6791

When people play for points, that’s when it becomes a problem. When people play for fights, then you’ll find enjoyment in that. I know the fairweather players will just give up, but entire guilds giving up is no excuse, imo. I know [TG] will try to find even fights and engage the best we can. I know that we try to challenge ourselves with Alamos and play Tom & Jerry when we’re outmanned. There is fun to be had in WvW, even when you’re outnumbered. T2 will be great for our SEA. I don’t think it’ll be great for our smaller guilds.

The responsibility for this does not just lie with the losing server. I was on the other night when DB SEA turned the last keep green then proceeded to spawn camp the four remaining players with siege. Guess what? We all logged off and they then had no one to fight. So were those players playing for points or for fights?

Just before that I thought I would have some fun “even when [I was] outnumbered”. So I walked up to some DB players outside spawn and danced. A DB player started hitting me so I /cried and went /no without fighting back but he kept on until I was down – then another came up to stomp me like he was desperate to get a piece of the action.

You can’t Alamo with 4 people against 40 and when those 40 are so impersonal and humourless there is no fun to be had, especially when it has been going on for weeks.

I am not saying that I was any of those people but I can see players dance, but emotes are off.

There are far too many obnoxious players in the overall community for me to filter through that stuff in order to find the few that are not jerks and just having fun.

I also have a sizable list of blocked players as well. I don’t really care for extremely insensitive conversations and insulting chat trolls. I imagine there are multiple players, perhaps even commanders that must feel some amount of frustration that I just do not see their comments and commands.

I also do not spawn kill players aside from the tactical use of it while attempting to take an enemy keep. Once we have secured the structure I will go do something else. There is no real fun or honor in killing a handful of players right at their spawn over and over again.

Your choice to leave was the perfect solution. Deny them any reward whatsoever and the perverse pleasure immediately ends.

Kudos for that.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Lol drop that GvG thing. So they brought maybe a handful more than you, if they are as bad as you say they are a few extra “scrubs” to mow down shouldn’t have been a problem?

Also this is a game, not some fight to the death the only thing that got damaged here seemed to be egos. It’s a GAME we play it for FUN.

But but….I always put on my resumes my kitten score….:’(

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: H A S H i E.7615

H A S H i E.7615

Awesome fight club tonight everyone

was fun

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

I wish this wasn’t the reality of the situation.
This is one of the reasons why tiers become imbalanced,
People on the losing servers just resign themselves to a loss and don’t even bother trying.

Then the first place servers wins by a more inflated margin every week because the other servers don’t put out their full forces ever, and less over time.

Bigger reason tiers get unbalanced, is nearly all the people in certain time zones clump together on about 3-4 servers and won’t spread out for a challenge. Thus the example I talked about earlier, zergs playing an entirely cynical WxP farming game, even perhaps hoping to lose things they take, so they get some more xp getting it back.

So of course people stop coming out, because it doesn’t matter if they do or not, they still won’t have numbers in those time zones they simply don’t have population. Also gets old trying to defend towers and keeps that fall in 2 or 3 minutes, because nothing stays upgraded. Anet does nothing to fix this imbalance per the score, the result is people get bored. Problem with the system (and matches are too long) not the players.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Some parting words to Maguuma,

As much as I hate to admit it, you all are definitely an evolving community, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see even greater things from you in the future….

Forum Presence: Improved greatly over the past few months…Although sometimes your version of events can seem a lil inflated, nurturing server morale prolly isn’t the easiest thing to do when playing against what is now gonna be a coverage game from here on out (provided your focus is to continue to move up, which I take from your recruitment threads is the obvious direction)….The above considered, your presence here on the forums has definitely been more balanced….

Field Presence: Good field work….Good mobility (on map and between maps)…Good deception/draws….Capitalizing on your surroundings well…Siege discipline more pronounced….Reactions and set-ups, well paced…Your roots as a roaming focused server (at least imo) compliments your growth well…..Rock Hard performance all around, and a ton of potential for the future

Server Charisma: Unique….You all have a lot of pride, which is good….and it sounds like you try to keep things fun and light, which is essential in high-burnout facets of gaming, like wvw….No lack of flavor here

Server Evolution: Tonight’s GvG was a great showcase for your server, imo….All I remember of [ill]usion was a mosquito-esque group or rag-tag roamers, pestering strays and regurgitating gradeschool string-out tactics against PPT crews….Skilled, at times….Productive, rarely….Innovative, never….Today I saw a group of 25 stepping up toe-to-toe against BP’s finest (I’m assuming their finest, anyway)….How it all went down may or may not have been as balanced, or timely, or whatever it could have been….Not really as important as what it represented for Maguuma: Evolution in cause, form, and commitment…Every PPT group I’ve seen over the past few weeks has had [ill] members representing….Very refreshing, and nicely played…Way to step up guys

All in all, Mag is swimming with success at the moment….

Keep bouncing that low low, gentlemen…I’m sure we’ll seeya again

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: TheBigfootNZ.4605

TheBigfootNZ.4605

Oh GOD Maguuma and Yaks don’t stop and SM right now. I cant even HOLD ALL THESE LOTBAGS.

Seriously, please keep getting obliterated in there thanks in advance.

It might surprise you but it was in fact us farming you for badges.

After we lost SM after an hour or so of holding it we basically set up a ‘kick the hornets nest’ scenario. We’d smack SM, knock a wall down run in fight a bit and lead the DB swarm into our killing zone, rince and repeat… with the call ‘Man the siege!’

Its funny how often you lot got pulled into it and smashed by our capped out siege (yes we had capped out our limit on siege in the EB).

So yes, thanks for all the ‘lotbags’ db.

Vardkona – 80 Guard, Mew Nickleheart – 80 Eng
Howling Jimmy – 80 Necro, The Six Demon Bag – 54 Ele
Hedge of Steel – 41 War, Yikky Soupskin – 11 Thief

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: safetybelt.5078

safetybelt.5078

I know most of this thread is “thanks for the loot” and such, and I’m not a huge WvWer so maybe eventually I’ll continue with that ideology :P

Until then, I just want to say thanks to the people in Yak’s Bend Borderlands tonight! Just got out since I have to work in a few hours and should probably sleep first, but I had a great time.

We took Bluelake tower and the surrounding camps and had a great time defending them! Yak’s Bend kept turning the camps and sieging the tower (at one point even fighting our Lord), but we were able to hold strong and boot you guys back out

I know it was late (12:00 AM – 3:00 AM Pacific) so there weren’t a ton of people on either side, but those small fights are way more fun than the giant zergs anyway.

Hope to see you guys out there again, and thanks to [ME] (I think it was [ME] anyway, sorry if I got it wrong, my memory is awful) for helping us defend, you guys were awesome!

Engineer – Maguuma – [PETP]

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

This is drama/troll bait all day long.

Im in [BP] so i might tent to agree with this. but Lanii would believe [EA] and Warsock [rb], and noodles [RE] and lokii [NNK] and Sumira would think [TFV] or Kirrene and [WE].

We would all have a great discussion about the strengths and weaknesses of our guilds,maybe even learning something and improving on it, and then agree to disagree.

^^This is how members of the Dragonbrand community would deal with this topic IMO.

(edited by eithinan.9841)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Im in [BP] so i might tent to agree with this. but Lanii would believe [EA] and Warsock [rb], and noodles [RE] and lokii [NNK] and Sumira would think [TFV] or Kirrene and [WE].

We would all have a great discussion about the strengths and weaknesses of our guilds,maybe even learning something and improving on it, and then agree to disagree.

^^This is how members of the Dragonbrand community would deal with this topic IMO.

You must have gone out of your way to not list the best DB guild for GvG.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

Can an Officer or Leader of YB’s guild [ME] P.M. me since I don’t want generalize the entire server.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

[rB] and [RE] are not DB guilds, they are transferred guilds from JQ and BG. But from the fights I’ve had against [RE] this week, they are definitely by far better than any guild on DB. [BP] is good too, however [RE] is the most formidable guild so look out for them. [rB] is the best roaming guild I’ve seen on DB. so if you’re looking for good small scale fights I would look for them. I can’t think of any other good smaller guilds on DB.

Talons [BT]

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

Uhh how can anyone on DB forget TG?

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart